Going Forward

Shoto's POV:

3:33 AM I woke up to the sound of my phone, I checked my notifications and saw an email it must be from them. I checked the message and it says;
"Good Morning Mr. Shoto,
We welcome you to our Akuma's Restaurant, we are glad to have you as a worker. You may start working today at 7:00 AM, clothes are provided by us thank you."

They suck at sending this type of message.

I woke up at 5:00 AM as usual and get myself ready for my new job. After I came back I saw Mysta coming out from the bathroom as usual we went to the kitchen. I went to cook Kimchi Fried Rice with Bacon and Eggs that my mom taught me recently, as we eat Mysta asked me "Did you get the job I was saying?" I said "Yeah, I received their message at 3:33 AM earlier" he smiled and said, "Damn your a lucky fucker!!" I just ignore him since he keeps saying random bullshit at me.

I wore neat clothing;

I didn't use my car so I just went in a taxi

I arrived at the place at 6:40 AM, it still gives off an oddly bad aura. As I enter the restaurant I saw the other workers and I saw that guy again he approached me and said "Hello Shoto! Nice to have you in here, My name is Shu Yamino just call me Shu! I'll tell you about your job first how about changing your clothes?" I nodded at him and followed him.

As we walked I saw a familiar guy but I didn't bother thinking who was it again, but he saw me and approach me all of the sudden. He grabbed my wrist and said "Shoto! It's you right?" I looked at him and said yes all of a sudden he hugged me "Where in the world have you gone!? You suddenly didn't finish your 3rd-year of high school with me and Mysta!" As he mention that I remember him his my past kouhai from middle school and high school with mysta and was also my neighbor, well mysta was my childhood friend.

As I remember him again "Oh Uki Violeta it's you right!?" Shu suddenly talked "Oh? You guys already know each other?" We both said yes to Shu, after we had our small talk I went ahead to the changing room.

After I was done changing I saw Shu again waiting for me outside he said "Oh your done changing! Now let me tell you about your work here, your main work is serving the dishes to our customers and as it was said on the paper you have another additional job as an assistant chef! In your resume, you said you can cook so good luck!" It isn't a hard job despite my original job who massacring or killing demons.

I nodded at him but suddenly a man approached me and he suddenly tousled my hair, so I looked at him and said "Hello there little rookie... Nice to have your acquaintance boy, My name is Vox Akuma you may call me Chef Vox on the job but if it outside feels free to call me sir or just my name Vox..." He's a crazy bastard "Well it's nice to have your acquaintance too Chef Vox... thank you for having me."

He just smiled at me like a fucking psycho I don't know why am I even hating this crazy bastard, I was annoyed that my hair is a mess right now... "Hey, Shu! Is this his normal habit like tousling people's hair all of the sudden..?" I asked and he answered "Huh..? U-uh oh yeah!! He does do that all the time!!!" That's a lie.