Lavender Scent

Shoto's POV:

I arrived at the place where the demons start to attack, my assistant got my things ready for me, and a lot of civilians in that place were injured as always I'll take the responsibility for this mess.

The demons keep spawning I don't know why are they pushing so much even though we're defeating them.

2 hours have passed the battle is finally finished all of us were exhausted, suddenly two officials from the Department of Justice and Homeland Security appeared.

They came to me and said, "Hello there young lad I'm Mr. XXXXXX from the Department of Justice we thank you for the services you keep giving us although there were a lot of injured civilians this time tho we don't blame you for unexpected things happen all the time!" The other guy looked at me and said "Tch! You should have done your job properly!!! It doesn't mean they're not showing up you can have some nice chill!!" I was so pissed at this guy I worked my ass off today for them and this is how he thank me?!!.

My assistant tried to walk in and say something but he keeps talking "And your such a coward kid!! Why are you wearing such a hideous hoodie and all of you wearing masks?!! Why bother hiding your identities when they'll find it out anyway!!!" All of a sudden the other guy pulled him out and apologize to me and left the scene.

After all the clean-up from my guilds and the help of the officials we all finished it and went home to take a rest.

I only have 4 hours until my work shift again from the restaurant, As I opened the door I saw Mysta watching the news while doing his work paper.

He notice the light going on from the door entrance and looked at me "Oh! Dude I just saw the news about the sudden appearance of the demons! Are you okay?!!" I sat down and said "I see you saw it... Well, all the things reported there is all of that!" I said it with a groggy voice as he sat down beside me "Shoto... you had a more difficult job than I have, you battle against them for like 2 hours!" I stand up and stretch my arms "Well eventually, in my opinion, humans are more complicated than monsters... but whatever I'll go take a shower and sleep good night mysta don't overwork..." and he responded "All right good night too Shoto and your the one who shouldn't overwork!!" and I left to take a shower and go to bed without taking any dinner just coffee.

I woke up and it was 5:30 AM this was the first time I woke up late so I went out and saw Mysta coming out from the bathroom "Oh Shoto! Wake up so late today huh? Well you only slept like 2 hours I think it's the best if you skip that work for today...".

I sat down in the chair as Mysta join me "Well... I can't Mysta it's my 2nd day of the job and I'm skipping it? That's such a bad thing to do you know..?" I said it with a groggy voice.

He grabbed two instant cup noodles from the cabinet and heat some water.

He came back and went to sit with me while I try my best to wake up "Shoto... Do you need some coffee?" I responded with a yes and he begin to make one.

Later on, he's done with the coffee he gave to me "Here you go... This is my first time seeing you like these weird as fuck if you ask me! But are you still going to the gym?" Well, suddenly don't feel like moving "I don't think I'll exercise for today... I think my body is aching" He went to make the noodles as he said, "More reason for you not to go to work you dickhead?!!!" He shouted at me.

After eating our breakfast, I went to take a bath and go to work.

After dressing up I said goodbye to Mysta and leave the house, Later on, while waiting for my taxi Mysta suddenly called me out of blue.

I answered it "Shoto! After your shift can you like to buy me some yarn..? Uhhh the color is supposed to red!" I responded to him with "Huh? Uhh sure I guess but.... What's the color of the red yarn Mysta....?".