Invitation

Shoto's POV:

I went back inside the restaurant and help with the work that we have to do.

Minutes passed and we finished all of the things we have to do, I went to a chair to rest and saw Shu.

I sat where he was sitting and greeted him then he greeted back at me, I've been wondering something so I went to ask him "Uhm... Shu, I want to ask something?" He told me what was it about and said "Oh it's nothing important but I wanna ask why we have to wear our clothes when we have our uniform in this restaurant. Does the guest prefer fancy clothing to a uniform?" I told him.

He looked at me surprisingly and said "Oh! That's a nice guess Shoto..! Well yeah, the guest wants us to wear fancy clothes instead of our uniform" I'm guessing these people are pretty picky.

So I went to ask him "Well that's a surprise, what kind of people are they though? just wondering..." He looked at me and went to think about who were they again then told me "Ah! I remember... they're from the Department of Justice..!" I was too surprised by what Shu said.

The head of the Department of Justice is the one I've associated with more out of all the governments I met, he and I are the closest when I got the official title of being a guild leader of the demon slayers and he once told me that he sees me as his little brother.

Minutes passed we opened the restaurant, and one by one people are starting to go to our restaurant I'm pretty sure Mysta is still shopping in the store in front of us.

Later on, Mr. Akuma called the people who were selected to serve our special guest.

The VIP room is located on the third floor where there are only rooms for each people, they arrived and went to their designated room.

I was nervous to go in since some of them know me and mostly the head, Uki went beside me and ask "Why do you look nervous? This is like what we usually do though, the only different thing is that they're from officials... but just be yourself Shoto...!" I'm very glad that Uki tried to comfort me, although that wasn't the problem I appreciate the comfort Uki gave me so I thank him.

Shu called me and gave me some food to serve to our guests and told me to bring it to them.

I was too nervous about what will happen if he saw me working here but you know fuck it...! It's just a side job and if he asks why I was working here I'll just make an excuse soon as possible I can.

I went inside while looking down, I slowly look up but it seems they were busy having fun with the drinks Mr. Akuma served to them as I put their food down on the table it seems like no one noticed me yet so I tried to hurry up to go outside but after placing the food to their positions and look up I saw him looking at me... I guess I can't help but get caught.

He called my name and the others look at me all I could think of is "FUCK" the others recognized me meanwhile the others questioned who I was to be recognized by the head.

I greeted them and they greeted me back, well I guess that's a nice start. He told me to sit beside him to talk for a bit so I did, he introduced me to the others "Well if you don't know him I'll introduce him to you guys! This is Shoto he's the guild leader of the demon slayers... I treat him as my little brother so he's precious to me..!" As he finish his sentence everyone clapped and thank me for the great service I gave them as a demon slayer.

He told me we'll talk later after they finish, I knew that he'll say something.

I went outside and saw Uki, Shu, Fulgur, and Mr. Akuma, Uki and Shu seems to be serving something while Fulgur was just looking at the food then Mr. Akuma... I don't know what the fuck is this demon doing here.