Naruto: soldier of 141

נכתב על ידי Kedarcriticalgod

Every since he was born our little blonde has been neglected by his parents for his sisters who are Naruko an... עוד

Chapter one: the night it all started
Chapter Two:Training Part One and Secrets Revealed
Chapter three: Training Part 2 and Flight
Chapter Four: Training Part 3
Chapter Five: Training Final Part: Weapons Training
Chapter six: First Mission
Chapter Seven: Time To Get Nuclear.
Chapter Eight: Promotion
Chapter Nine: Team Bonding.
Chapter Ten: Unexpected Occurrences
Chapter Eleven: Unexpected Occurrences Part 2
Chapter Twelve: After Match
Chapter Thirteen: Meeting The General.
Chapter Fourteen: Bounty
Chapter Fifteen: Arrival
Chapter Sixteen: A Brothers Love.
Chapter Seventeen: Test Run
Chapter Eighteen: Mother-son Time.
Chapter Nineteen: Capture.
Chapter Twenty: Recovery Part 1 of 2
Chapter Twenty-one: Recovery Part 2 of 2
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-three: A-10's of fun
Chapter Twenty-four: Kushina
Chapter Twenty-five: Crazy?
Chapter Twenty-six: Under Attack
Chapter Twenty-seven: Recovery
Chapter Twenty-eight: Limit reached.
Chapter Twenty-nine: Let's go hunt.
Chapter Thirty: Search and Rescue
Chapter Thirty-one: Naruto-Sensei
Chapter Thirty-two: Real Training And Warning ⚠️
Chapter Thirty-three.
Chapter Thirty-Four: Close Air Support.
Chapter Thirty-five: An echo in the wind (Part 1)
Chapter Thirty-Six: Echo in the wind (Pt 2 )
Chapter Thirty-seven: New Life
Chapter Thirty-eight: Tear a new one
Chapter Thirty-Nine- We love you too
Chapter Forty: Commander
Chapter Forty-One: Under Attack
Chapter Forty-two: Back From The Dead
Chapter Forty-Four: Meeting
Chapter Forty-Five: Team Test
Chapter Forty-Six: Being With Family again ❤
Chapter Forty-Seven: Why Should We
Chapter Forty-eight: Easy Day
Chapter Forty-nine: Bonding
Chapter Fifty: Arrival
Chapter Fifty-one: Why Stop?
Chapter Fifty-two: Two Man Team
Chapter Fifty-Three: Missing Sub Pt1
Chapter Fifty-Four: Missing Sub Pt2
Chapter Fifty-Five: Missing Sub Pt 3
Chapter Fifty-Six: Cigar Of Surprises
Chapter Fifty-Seven: Savior Or Not
Chapter Fifty-Eight: Movement On Hold
Chapter Fifty-Nine: What's My Type?
Chapter Sixty: One man Army
Chapter Sixty-one: Dear Kami Help!!
Chapter Sixty-Two: Screw it, Kami, Help me fuck these sluts
Chapther Sixty-Three: I want you Back
Chapter Sixty-Four: Air Demon
Chapter Sixty-Five: Final Mission
Chapter Sixty-Six: Road to Recovery.
Chapter Sixty-Seven: New Threat
Chapter Sixty-Eight: Leave No Alive
Chapter Sixty-Nine: No Messes with My Women
Chapter Seventy: My Son
Chapter Seventy-One: The Ghost Within
Chapter Seventy-Two: The Red Raven (Part 1)
Chapter Seventy-Three: The Red Raven (Part2)
Seventy-Four: The Red Raven (Part 3 )/The Beast
Chapter Seventy-five: Always the Bad Guy

Chapter Forty-Three: Back Home

819 18 3
נכתב על ידי Kedarcriticalgod

NARUTO'S P.O.V:

I squeezed pops shoulder, telling him to go inside, he did and I followed with the rest of the team inside the school building. We moved in a single file line, atleast 3 feet of space between us and our guns pointed outwards and ready to be used at a moments notice.

We were on our way to the auditorium, were the hostages and the rest of the Russians were at. Going up stairs, around corners and slipping through bends, we reached the point were the team would split off.

"We all know what to do, move."

Was all I said and they all nodded as I lead Pops and Soap to the west entrance of the Auditorium. After passing the cafeteria and teachers lounge, checking dead bodies as we went along, we reached the entrance, it was just around the corner from where we are.

"All teams in position?"

I asked over the radio and hear three other replies from the rest and I told them to execute the plan. Pops killed the guy at the door and we moved up to the door.

"Kill the power"

I ordered the officer that was out running the barricade.

"Power off Commander."

He replied back on the radio.

"All teams, move in."

Putting on the nods (night vision goggles), we made entry and observed the panicking room, the Russians had everyone sitting down in the seats and tied up which made it easier for us to spot and kill the ones who were standing.

TUU TUU
TUU TUU
TUU TUU
TUU TUU
TUU TUU
TUU TUU
TUU TUU
TUU TUU
TUU TUU
TUU TUU

10 suppressed shots went off in the room, downing 10 Russians who didn't see it coming, their dead bodies laying on the floor bleeding out. I took off my goggles and went on my radio.

"All stations this is Commander Uzumaki, hostages are safe and enemy tangos are down, we have recaptured the school."

I said over the radio and the lights went back up after a few seconds, looking down I saw the panicking faces of all the teachers and students alike.

"All Hunter units, let's get them home."

We all went down, freeing hostages as we go and handing them over to the multitude of police officers that came in the room. Some of the students and teachers have recognized me and were shocked to see me but never said anything about it or freaked out which was appropriated since I didn't want to be bombarded with questions.

"Any units available this is Commander Sheila at the Long Beach naval base, we have a enemy warship in our waters, it's shelling the ship's on the water, we need help!!"

I looked around at the team and we all nodded.

"Take over we have to go."

I told a nearby officer who nodded while me and 141 set outside of the school.

"We are going to need transport if we want to make it to the base and fast"

Price said and I nodded, looking around but found nothing that could get us base that was at least 5 miles away from us.

My eyes then went to my car, that was went I remembered about it, going in my pockets, I took out the keys and went over to it, the guys following behind me as well, I opened it and let them in, it was a tight squeeze for all of us but we managed and drove to the base in 5 minutes.

Cutting red lights and swerving through down cars, posts and burning debris. Having the place in sight, we saw it was smoking and the ships in the water were on fire, some were sinking and others were trying their best not to sink but that was futile.

The ship's that were here were transport ships and don't have a chance against a Russian destroyer. Getting out of the car and into the base, we went straight to the armory and started to take out a shit ton of explosives, mostly C-4.

We had a lot packed into one back and went back outside and to the docks, we found a RHIB at parked out in the water and thank our luck, getting in, we drove out, going full speed at the destroyer.

"This is Commander Uzumaki with 141, we are in a RHIB heading towards the destroyer with a lot of explosives, time on target is 2 minutes."

The noise of the engine and of the propeller cutting through the water was what I shouted over on the radio as we thread on to the destroyer.

"How are we going to get to the destroyer, that thing can kills us before we reach it."

Soap said as Roach steers the boat. Pops and I were up front putting on the explosives on a torpedo that we found.

"We sling shot this torpedo into it before we get in range of any of it's automated defenses, hopefully the shot has enough power to reach the ship."

I told them my plan, going to the back of the RHIB, and throwing the torpedo in the water, a rope was tied around it, the other end was at the back of the RHIB.

"Roach, on my mark I want you to turn this thing as fast and as hard as you can to left."

"Roger that Commander."

Activating my Rinna-Sharigan, I mapped the distance from the first automated defense, which was a CIWS, and the distance that was left before we reached it's range.

"1 mile till we reach target range!"

Soap shouts and I continued to look, mapping the best course of action to take this ship out, we only have one shot and if we screw it up, we can die.

"500 feet............... 400 feet...............300ft.....................200ft...................100ft....................50meters.............!!"

"Roach hard left now!!!!"

He turned the RHIB hard to the left, making us have to hold on to something, when he was halfway into the turn, I cut the torpedo loose, slinging it towards the ship.

"Go, go, go, go!!"

We had to get as far away as possible to get out of the blast range and the debris range. It was silent for a few moments before we heard the big boom, the torpedo hit the hull of the ship and the C-4 we had strapped, along with the torpedo explosion sent a huge blast wave at us.

"Hunter squad do you copy?"

I groaned, hearing my radio in my ringing ears, we had all being blasted to the floor of the RHIB by the back blast of the explosion. I was unlucky enough to be the one who was at the back of the boat, were most of it is metal.

"Any hunter units, please respond"

I heard over the radio again.

"This is Hunter.........target destroyed...we are all fine."

I heard Pops voice and I groaned again.

"Speak for yourself old man."

Was the last thing I said before my world went dark, I lose consciousness, I guess I hit my head pretty hard on the metal at the back of the RHIB.

FEW HOURS LATER: NO ONE'S P.O.V:

Dark clouds of smoke covered the city, vehicles crashed and burning on the road, buildings on fire or missing the top of them. People dead or being taken to the hospital, ships sinking at the Navy port of long Beach, sailors bodies decorating the water.

It was all a mess, this was the aftermath of the attack on the states, people were mourning their dead, search and rescue teams finding anyone trapped or injured to rescue, firefighters racing to put out fires that had been set up during the attack.

The streets was littered with police and soldiers alike, trying to help or find any stragglers from the attack.

"We now go to our reporter who is on the scene at Richmond High, the only high school that has been attacked."

The TV switched over to a woman who was holding a mic and the principal of the school was behind her.

"Thanking you Joe, on arriving on campus, the barricade that you see behind me was what the police and swat members have set up to try and negotiate with the terrorists who had taken the school hostage. We didn't know what was to be expected but we did when a squad of Navy seals came about saying they had to meet an operator that they have in the school."

She said, showing the barricade and a picture of Naruto.

"This young man who was attending the school, one Naruto Uzumaki, is apart of the Navy and is a Commander in their ranks, he and the seal team that was sent here had liberated the school from it's attackers and free it's students and teachers alike, now we go to the principal, Mr. White, did you know of Mr. Uzumaki's status as a Seal?"

"No i did not, I only know of his origin which is Japan, he came here and did very exceptional in all areas that we moved him to be a senior since he was way out the leagues of being a Junior, his only major of study is Language, we have provided a series of language courses at our school and he had enroll in all of them."

"Could you tell us of his behavior in school, did he act aggressive to anyone?"

"No, Naruto is a good student, he has never once been to my office or the dean's since the three years he's been here, there are no acts of aggressive to anyone, nor to any teacher to my knowledge, all his teachers praise him about how well he does in class, it was hard seeing that he was a Navy seal in hiding."

The TV was turned off, looking at were the remote was, we find our favorite red head on the couch, cuddling with his daughter, who had took the whole passing out thing very serious and didn't want to leave his side, afraid that he was going to leave her.

"Come on Gabby, you heard mom, I can't leave until I am better so don't be scared."

He told her, putting her head with a smile but the three year old wasn't that easily convinced.

"No Dada, I don't want to lose Dada, I love Dada."

She stated and there was a series of aws all over the room, he was in the lounge area for his squad with Bravo, his team and 141 all relaxing after a long day of fixing up the base.

"Shut it, don't you guys have wives or girlfriends to go home to?"

I asked and the door to the room opened to reveal all the woman of said men.

"They did but we came to visit."

Nakima, Ray's wife said, going over to him and hugging him.

"We know you guys have it rough so we want to come and cheer you up."

Stella, Clay's wife said greeting me and going over to clay who was busy trying to clean his sniper.

"OH Jace, it seems like me and you are the only ones without a woman, now this make me want to cry."

Sonny said and I laughed.

"You are too busy shooting that SAW of yours maybe you could detect yourself from it and go out and find you a woman Sonny."

I told him getting up with Gabby in my arms.

"No can do habanero, Linda's a fine piece of machinery we deserves nothing more than my heart, she has chased away all bad guys so far."

"You love that gun a little too much Sonny."

Jason told him and he could only shrugged before going back to his video game. I walked over to the fridge and took a can soda to drink.

"So red head, how are you going to face the public now that they know half of the truth?"

He asked and I stopped drinking on that, I don't really know, I've never really leave the base since I woke up in the medic room.

"I honestly don't know Sonny, life in the elemental nation was better than this."

I sighed out, smiling remembering my sisters, Hanabi, my mom, my baa-chan, just everyone.

"Yeah all the scars on you do tell that tale. "

Stella chimed, making me show her a middle finger that Gabby did not see, which I thank God for.

"But on a serious note, when are you going to get in touch with your family again Naruto, I'm pretty sure they worry a lot about you, your mother the most and don't you want to tell them about Gabby, let her see your original side of your family."

Nakima asked and I chuckled at her question.

"One, mothers in the elemental nation have this thing that let them know how their babies are, no matter how far they are, right now the only way my mother would worry is when she can't feel it at all and that's when I would start to worry, that woman would more than likely find out were my soul is and come kill me herself."

I shiver at the thought, my Kaa-san was scary like that and it sometimes freaks me out how am I related to her.

"Open up!!"

We heard shouting and a knock on the door of the lounge, Pops went over and put in the code and opened the door, it was roughly pushed from his hands and police officers came in, pointing guns at me and the others took out their weapons and point them at them.

"Would you mind telling me why you are pointing that in my daughter's face?"

I asked the two that was in front of me, they had their barrels aim right on Gabby, something that I didn't take well.

"You are under arrest for illegal carry of a weapon, firing a weapon on a school compound and being a weapon on a school campus."

I looked at him emotionless and took Gabby off me, I handed her to Nakima who took her and walked up to the two who had pointed their guns in her face, I gripped their throats and lifted them up off the gun and I could hear the cocks of the guns from the officers.

"I suggest you boys drop your weapons, you are in a lot of trouble, breaking in a base, arresting a Commander on stupid charges and pointing a gun in a little child's face."

Jason said his gun near the head of one of the officers.

"Now if you have the balls to come in her and point guns, you can point them all you want but if you or any of you decided to point guns at my daughter, I will kill you all."

I said and activated my Rinna-Sharigan, staring into all of their eyes to let them know I am not playing, I dropped the two in my arms and left them breathe air.

"Get the hell out or be throw out, your call?"

I told them, going back over to Gabby and put her in my arms, she had tears in her eyes and I simply wiped them from her face, not liking it when she cries.

"You are under arrest, you are charged with-"

He was cut off when the door opened and in came in General Warshower, it causes us all to salute him, except the cops.

"At ease, now gentlemen, I calmly advice you to lower your weapons and walk away now, you have no jurisdiction here and on any of my seals, you also came in here by force and pointed guns at one of my most highly decorated officer and his daughter, you should all be luck you are still standing cause the seals here have all right to shoot you."

He explained and I saw the cops lowering their guns before holster them.

"Now, all those accusations you have on my officer should be dropped, if it wasn't for him, you would be dealing with parents crying over dead children and would have to deal with teachers putting in rape charges, so get out of here and do some actual work."

He told them and opened the door for them to get out, they all left and he closed the before looking back at us.

"Well I guess paperwork doesn't make you lose your balls then gramps."

I smiled going over to him as he took Gabby who was happy to see her grandpa, or great grandfather.

"No it did not, hello everyone, I come bearing news, your Commanders all have been briefed on it already it's just you that is left."

He said looking at all of us in the room before talking again.

"I have decided to ship all three of your teams, along with a battalion of marines to Naruto's home village, we will create an outpost their and with out newly formed alliance with the Japanese, they have allowed it so as long as we have a representative of their choice be on the base to keep real time checks of everything."

He told us and we all nodded, knowing something like this was going to happen.

"The better news is that you won't have to worry about your families or anything, they are free to go with you as well. From what Commander Sheila gives me from her visit there, the medical treatment is way advice than ours so any injuries could be treated by Naruto himself or anyone of the medics they have."

The whole room was excited, it's not everyday you hear your family can come with you too an outpost.

"The reason why you are going is because of the security, there is still some shield like thing that is around the island, keeping it from being picked up on radar so when you are on strike packages you don't have to worry about being picked up since you will be invisible to everything."

"So when are we leaving sir?"

Pops asked.

"Tomorrow at 0900, your battalion of marines will there a week after, so get packing and get your things ready."

He said and walked out leaving the room in shocked.

"Yes we finally get to be with you and not have to worry sick!!!"

Nakima yelled out, hugging ray who was looking like he saw a ghost.

........................................................................

Back to the leaf after three years, let's see how that works out.

See you guys ✌

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

5.9K 206 16
‼️(DISCONTINUED/ BUT I SUMMARIZED THE ENDING)‼️ Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze During the attack of 10 of October...lady Kushina gives birth to Naruto, Haru...
24.4K 512 12
When Naruto became a gennin Hiruzen tells him of his Uzumaki heritage giving him access to to a chest and letter left by his mother. Learn of his he...
163K 3.5K 84
What the title says lol and yes, the chapters are really long, i just get alot of ideas whenever- -------------------------- TW warning!¡ - alot of t...
1.9M 31.4K 37
Minato survived the sealing of the Kyuubi as did Kushina. But after the sealing Minato, Kushina, Jiraiya, and Tsunade take the two younger siblings...