My Boy ~ Jaden 'Jdub' Walton...

Oleh jadenwsbaseballbat

When Kali Molina is dealing with her struggles the only person she can say is truly there for her is her best... Lebih Banyak

Characters
1 - Tiktok
2 - Spirit Week

3 - Promposal

348 3 4
Oleh jadenwsbaseballbat

"- your boy Jaden<3"

-♥️-

I GOT UP AND put on some low waist jeans with a white tank top and a red MLB cap. I did my makeup, went downstairs and ate my cesar salad.

After that I went to Starbucks to buy my almost daily strawberry acai refresher w lemonade and then I drove to school.

When I got to school everyone was standing in line to buy prok tickets.

I didn't bother standing in line for fucking 72727823 hours and use all my money on a prom ticket so I'm just praying for someone to prompose to me cause it would be embarrassing as hell not going.

I go into the school and I find Jayla and Kylee but not Javon or Jaden. Those fucking simps are probably buying tickets.

I talk with them a little then I get to class.

In my first class I just have Chem and it's just boring.

I get through half the day, and I've already seen like 10 promposals and it's getting on my nerves ngl.

After the whole school day I just go home, eat a little, get my volleyball stuff and head to practice.

After practice I hang out with some of the people from my team and we just hang around the town.

•       •       •

It is now the next day and today I'm just wearing an oversized hoodie and some leggings.

When I get to a school all I see is promposals everywhere.

I walk into school, and walk over to my locker.

I open it up, get my books and stuff and then I notice a note in the back of my locker.

The note says: Kali, will you go to prom with me? (as friends) cause if not it will be hella embarrassing going alone and getting rejected. - your boy Jaden<3

I look at the note and turn it around and write 'yes' and slip it into Jadens locker.

I walk to class and get through that and my 2nd one and then when I get to the 3rd one I see Jaden sitting in the back grinning at me.

I walk to my seat which is right infront of Jadens and sit down.

The whole class Jaden is tapping my shoulder with his pen and giving my notes that I answer about random bs.

After school I get home and jump on my bed when I get a text.

Jade🦖🤍

To: Kali
From: Jaden
That was a real yes right?

To: Jaden
From: Kali
Yes Jaden, it was a real yes

To: Kali
From: Jaden
Cool

To: Jaden
From: Kali
Yes sure vv cool

I suddenly remember that I need a prom dress, and immediately text mine Jayla and Kylee's snap gc. (Jaden alway texts me for some reason)

3 musketeers💪🎸

Me
|promdress shopping tmrw?

Jayla🏐💘
|Yh sure

Kylee💋🎸
|I'm in

Me
|Alr meet 3 at the mall?

Jayla🏐💘
|Yess

Kylee💋🎸
|Cya there

The next day I put on a Nirvana sweatshirt and some black lulu shorts that you can't even see under my sweater.

I do my makeup and eat my breakfast, after that I watch some obx and then my phone.

I quickly go to the gym, get home and change and then meet the Ky and Jay at the mall.

We walk around the mall and stop by Starbucks and continue looking.

After a while we've all found the ones we like.

That's mine👆I was going back and forth between this and another but I ended up choosing this one because I think it's pretty but at the same time I don't want to be 'too much'.

Jayla chose a blue dress that had a slit on her right leg and Kylee chose a green dress.

We ate some Chick-fil-A and then we went to Jaylas to hang there.

@kaliimolina

Prom dresses = bought 🤟 @.kylee_pruitt @thejaylawaltonofficial

@onwardjdub
Which color is it? Going all cliché and shit so we have to match yk😵
👆
Just white really🦖
👆
Alr!!

@thejaylawaltonofficial
We tha best
👆
Fax

@.kylee_pruitt
We'll be the hottest there
👆
We're the hottest everywhere
👆
This^^^

@onwardwanna
BAHHAHA YOU'RE GOING WITH JADENNNN
👆
SAY ONE MORE THING ABOUT IT AND I'LL GO UPSTAIRS TO UR ROOM AND GIVE YOU A WILL SMITH 1 2 KOMBO AND SLAP YOUR ASS TO THE GROUND
👆
HE'S A SIMP
👆
JAVON I KNOW WHERE THE FUCK YOU ARE AND IF YOU DON'T FESS YOUR ASS UP I WLL POST ALL THE STUFF I HAVE ON YOU ON MY STORY AND EVERYBODY WILL SEE THAT YOUR FLAT ASS IS TRYNA CALL PEOPLE A SIMP WHEN THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE AND I KNOW EXACTLY WHO YOU'RE SIMPING FOR MY GUY
👆
NOT THAT PLEASE
👆
THEN GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE BRO
👆
YES MA'AM

@kalisdream
Please your reply to Javon is killing me😭
👆
I would do both of it if he didn't shut his mouth, bcuz he is a simp fr
👆
For who?
👆
I ain't gonna say it js yet, but one more thing comes out of his mouth and I will

@kaliwalton
Omg you're going with Jaden?!
👆
I suppose I am

@kalijadenship
AGHHH YOU AND JADEN ARE GOING TOGETHER
👆
Yes

@jjjwalton
AGHAHHAGWYWNSBBHWBW
👆
WIWJBDHDIWJBDB!!! Wait.. What are we writing random letters for again..?
👆
You and Jaden are going to prom together!!
👆
Yes we are

I answer the last comment and then me, Jayla and Kylee make some tacos and eat.

Whilst eating we're just talking about boys and drama and people mad at us and especially people we're mad at and the bitches we know.

After talking for like 1 hour we watch a movie and then just get some snacks and play some never have I ever and talk some more.

•      •      •

The next morning I wake up on Jaylas floor and realize I rolled off it whilst sleeping.

Jayla isn't there so I assume shes downstairs and so I go downstairs.

I see her standing there pouring herself some cereal and I walk over to her.

"Jay can I borrow some of your clothes?" - Kali

"Yeah ofc" - Jayla

I go back up to her room and change into a pair of black sweats and a crop top.

I go downstairs and take some cereal and sit down next to Jayla.

Whilst we eat we talk about prom and I tell her that I'm actually really excited to go with Jaden, and I talk to her about how I might have a small crush on him.

When I look away from Jayla I see Jaden standing leaning on the stair rail looking at me.

"Oh.. How long have you been standing there?" - Kali

"Since about right when you started talking about prom" Jaden says with a smirk.

"Oh fuck" I say turning red asf.

"Well that's awkward" Jayla says giggling.

"Shut the fuck up" - Kali.

Jaden is still just standing there staring at me.

After like a minute with that he walks downstairs grabs my arm and take me with him outside.

"Is it true? Do you really like me?" - Jaden

"Uhh yes?" I say still red.

Jaden starts grinning

"Well that's flattering" - Jaden

In this exact moment I very much feel like giving him a Will Smith 1 2 kombo instead of Javon but I don't instead I just walk towards the door.

What kind of answer is that? He finds out I like him and all he does it laugh at me and say it's 'flattering'? Honestly I expected better from Jaden than that.

Just when I'm about to go back inside Jaden takes my wrist and holds me back.

"It's not just flattering for me tho, you should be very very flattered because I like you too Kali Molina" he says but now he's the one blushing.

"Oh.. That's well.. A mood change?" - Kali

"Kali Molina will you be my girlfriend?" Jaden says still blushing.

"Oh lord that was fucking awkward" he also mutters under his breath.

I want to answer yes, I really do because I really like him but am I ready for a relationship? I don't know. And it's not because of him, it's because of me and all the shit in my life right now I think I'll be a pretty bad girlfriend and I don't want to hurt him.

"Kali if you didn't know you said that out loud" - Jaden

"Oh.. Well maybe it was for the better?" - Kali

"Kali I get that you think 'you'll be a bad girlfriend' but I want to be there for you no matter what, and that won't hurt me, it'll make me happy to comfort you. I want to hold you when you cry and tell you that it'll be alright, I want to love you more on the days you're sad then on the days you're happy because that's the days you'll need me more. I want you to know that I'm always here for you, and that you can trust me especially when you're going through something. I know that you're struggling but I can be there for you and listen to your problems, I can comfort you on days you need it, and all of this I'll do because I really really like you Kali, I like you so much that I know that you're the girl of my dreams. And if you still after this whole rant about how much I like you you still don't want to be with me, I'll wait. I'll wait until your ready. If it's what it takes I'll wait until we're fucking 80 Kali." Jaden says looking deep into my eyes.

I am still trying to process everything he just said and when I finally have I know that this is the boy I'm in love with for real and want to be with.

"Yes." - Kali

"Yes what..?" - Jaden

"Yes Jaden, I'll be your girlfriend" - Kali

"Wait really? Cause I was serious about the waiting part" - Jaden

"Yes really Jaden" - Kali

"Oh wow.. I honestly didn't even expect that" - Jaden

"I honestly didn't either" - Kali

He looks at me, but it's not exactly a mean pr awkward look, it's more like he's admiring me or something.

After looking at me for probably like a minute he hugs me, and I am 110% sure it's the best hug I have ever gotten.

We're just standing like this, hugging and he kisses the top of my head when I get a snap.

Amin⚾🤞🏽

Amin⚾🤞🏽
|Yo Kali mom comes home today

Me
|Alr when

Amin⚾🤞🏽
|Idk man like 12pm or sum, js come home

Me
|idk if it occurred to you that I'm kinda busy

Amin⚾🤞🏽
|Never occurred no

Me
|Well Amin, I have a fucking life unlike you

Amin⚾🤞🏽
|Rude

Me
|sorry, but I'm in the middle of something I'll come home later okay?

Amin⚾🤞🏽
|Okay

Idk what to say except that I'm usually kinder to my brother, I mean I love him but neither him or my mom have been home for like 2 weeks why am I supposed to care of they don't care about me?

I don't really want to walk back inside because I feel like it'll just be embarrassing, but whatever.

We walk back inside and suddenly Kylee and fucking Javon is there too.

I love Javon, he's my bestfriend but he'll bully me and Jaden forever with this but ngl I'll js expose him then because he has this fat ass crush on Delilah which I find so funny because  Delilah has a fat ass crush on him too, so I should maybe js expose him so that they can live happily ever fucking after.

The second they turn their faces to us I'm probably already looking a deep shade of red.

They look at us and then just start to laugh.

Why are they laughing? Do I look weird? Is my hair messed up? I hate when this happens. Every single time I'm out in public I see people laughing looking in my direction and I always think these exact thoughts, but would my own bestfriends do that to me?

"Kali your hair is so fucked up rn you look like a homeless person you probably look worse than your father did when he overdosed" - Kylee

What? Did she actually js say that to me? I mean I could probs expect someone else saying it, but Kylee? Wtf. And Jayla and Javon just fucking laughed at it. I guess that's all me and my dad are to them then, a joke.

I just stare at them in disbelief for a moment then I just walk out and to my house.

Jaden runs after me and I didn't realize before now but tears are streaming down my face.

Why the actual fuck did they bring my father into that? They know how devasted I was after loosing him, he was the person who always was there for me no matter what, he was my bestfriend and then one day I received the call and suddenly it felt like the whole world went quiet.

I was my dad's only emergency contact, so they called me first which I don't know if makes sense that they didn't call my mother first, but I also know that they start with the emergency contacts.

I guess I was my dad's bestfriend too? I don't want to be rude or anything but it comforts me to know that maybe I was the person my dad trusted the most like he was to me.

I hate them. How the fuck could they ever fucking say that to me? They were my bestfriends, but that's not how fucking 'bestfriends' treat eachother man.

I just keep crying into Jadens for a couple of minutes and then he just follows me into my house.

I can't stop crying so he carries me up to my bed and lay me down.

I've only ever cried as hard as I did today 2 times.

One of them was the day I got the call.

The second was today, and everyday I try to tell people I'm fine but then at night when I'm lying in my bed I cry to the point where I feel physically sick.

Feeling physically sick because of crying is common to me, but this is worse.

This pain feels like a person stabbing me that won't stop until I stop.

The 'until I stop' might sound a little weird so if you didn't undertsand I meant they won't stop stabbing until I stop breathing.

I don't think heaven is all everyone has ever dreamed of because nobody wants to be sad, but I'm pretty sure my dad is.

He must be the only sad person up there.

That makes my stomach hurt so bad that I want to scream.

Atleats if I stopped breathing I'd finally be back with my dad, because I literally want to od like him but I can't, because I can't leave Jaden.

He's the only thing keeping me alive atm.

He lays downs next to me, and I just continue crying.

He holds me and even when I run out of tears he still holds me.

He puts on obx becasue he know that it's my comfort show and holds me while we're watching it.

I've never felt this cared not even from my own family.

Actually I don't really think my mom cares about me, everytime we try to have a conversation it just turns into a fight.

Everybody talks about daddy issues, well I didn't have that I have only always had mommy issues.

It's sad because the one parent I have left is the one who would probably trade me for one single Chanel bag and some makeup if she could.

I guess the only person I have left is Jaden.

I'm not complaining tho, he's been with me through good and bad.

He was the only one who cared when I lost my dad, and that is something I'll always love and respect him for.

I've never experienced this before and I know I should be sad or mad, but instead I'm getting fucking butterflies from thinking about this whole thing with Jaden.

After a while I hear my door unlocking and my mother's voice yelling 'I'm home'

I tell Jaden that he has to leave and he understands why, and he just climbs out the window.

I walk down to my mother and say hello to her.

She gives me an awkward and stiff hug and Amin comes downstairs and says hello.

After that my mom asks me to help her cook some dinner and I ask her what we're making.

Her answer is unbelievable, she says that we're making Cesar salad because it doesn't have too much calories and I need to loose some.

I stand there shocked a little and then just answer trying to hold my tears back "Mom I don't know why it's so hard for you to understand but all I ever wanted was for you to love me... All I ever fucking wanted." and walk out.

I have no idea where to go so I js go to Delilahs house and when she sees that I've cried she immediately let's me in and takes me up to her room.

She asks me what's up and I tell her everything, and she just listens.

That's one of the many things I've always liked abou her she's the best listener I know.

After I've told her everything she just hugs me.

After that she says something I was not expecting to hear.

"Your day sucked Kali, so did mine now the best thing is to dress up and get the fuck out of the house and then reject a bunch of boys, eat a little and just have fun. I am so tired of fucking feeling sorry for myself so let's do this. It's the best I've got at this point"

"Fuck yes Ly" - Kali

He smiles and hand borrow me some clothes cause I don't want to go back to my house.

I wear a black strapless mini dress with a small slit on my right thigh and it hugs my body pretty good.

Delilah wears a black mini skirt and a cropped halter neck top.

We do our makeup a little extra and then add some heels and a purse and go out.

The whole night we just have so much fun and as Ly said we did reject a whole bunch of boys and we ate some pasta and just lived for real.

@_delilahh

🔵 ⚪ ⚪ ⚪ ⚪ ⚪

⚪ 🔵 ⚪ ⚪ ⚪ ⚪

⚪ ⚪ 🔵 ⚪ ⚪ ⚪

⚪ ⚪ ⚪ 🔵 ⚪ ⚪

⚪ ⚪ ⚪ ⚪ 🔵 ⚪

⚪ ⚪ ⚪ ⚪ ⚪ 🔵

Fuck you all, I have @kaliimolina and that's all I need. Especially fuck the people who hurt her today, because she loved you.

*comments are turned off*

I like the post, and I am so fucking glad Ly was smart enough to turn off the comments because I can not handle all the questions, it's just too much.

I sleepover at Delilahs place and all night we just talk about everything and in the middle of the night we decide to go and make some ramen.

Istg Delilah is officially my best fucking friend, I've always liked her the best on my softball team, maybe even better than I liked Kenley and Kinlee and we got close, but not that close.

I know that it may seem like I'm moving on to fast when it gets to friends, but I actually think that this one goes last.

•      •      •

The next morning when I wake up the first thing Ly says to me is that she forgot to tell me yesterday but she will never even think about liking Javon the jerk again and that I have to remove the emojis from their contact names. (That's when you know I'm seriously mad bruh, if I remove emojis you know you fucked up real bad)

I 100% agree with her, they don't deserve emojis and her and Jaden deserves better.

I switch everyone:

Jayla🏐💘 turns into Jayla.

Javon🥊👶 turns into Javon.

Kylee💋🎸 turns into Kylee.

Jaden🤍🦖 turns into mi corazòn<33

Delilah turns into mi mundo<33

And that's it.

After that we get dressed and js go to the mall.

When we get to the mall we decide to go to Starbucks and get something to drink and guess who we ran into there.

Kinda funny it was the exact people I wanted to meet right this day. *sarcastic*

Yes.. It was Kylee and Jayla

I try to ignore them but it isn't that easy when they decide to come over to us.

"Hey Kali!!" - Jayla

"Bruh what the fuck do y'all want?" - Kali

"Wdym? We're bestfriends" - Kylee

"Kylee, we were bestfriends. Past tense." - Kali

"You really cared about that? It was just a joke" - Jayla

"I don't know if you guys noticed but I didn't laugh. I cried my fucking eyes out" - Kali

"Gosh you're so sensitive" - Kylee

"Get the fuck out of my face" - Kali

"Umm no?" - Jayla

"You cheap ass hoes better get the fuck out of my face before I literally get fucking violent" - Kali

"Calm down omg I didn't think you were a psycho, of else we would never be your friend" - Kylee

"Fucking pussy say one more word and I'll beat ur ass bro" - Kali

"Try bitch" - Jayla

"If you insist" - Kali

I am not going to describe the fight because it will sound awkward and cringe as fuck so js imagine it however you want.

After that the security throws me and Delilah out but not Kylee and Jayla.

"Why the fuck didn't this motherfucker throw out those bitches too?" - Delilah

"Guess" - Kali

"Fucking racist motherfucker" - Delilah

"Fuck them all anyway" - Kali

"Yeah word" - Delilah

After that we basically just go back to Delilahs place, order some pizza and just chill.

A/n: that's the end of chapter nr 3, and I literally can't tell if I like it or if it's fucking awkward and cringe as hell.
Anyway I'm not gonna delete it because it took me like a long time and it's over 3000 words so yeah.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

94.1K 1K 15
you have been best friends with Jayla for like 6 years now witch you Javon and Jaden are really close friends now you have been for years now you alw...
5.5K 67 27
her name is diana luis diaz "𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠.." "𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙩 𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣'𝙩." Will this be a happy ending or the worst t...
48.2K 444 33
The title says it all 🤍 Imagines about Jayla cookie Walton!!! Jayla X fem!reader AND Jayla X male!reader Started: 2/8/2022 Ended: (not soon)