Fragrance of Jealousy

Por IshitaKhanna0

Fall in love with the senior but with there love not all the people are happy . There are some people who are... Mais

Introduction to Characters
Meeting seniors
Do you fall in love with her ??
Finally found her
" You're hurting me "
Friends are the best healer
Jealous Jealous
Listen Mr. Whatever
You Bitch Emily
Don't worry
The Truth
Happiness
You scared me Arnold
AUTHOR NOTE
Fight between besties
Stop hurting Greyson
Beautiful home
You're so cute
Can I kiss you ??
Why are you angry ??
The truth
AUTHOR NOTE
It's suffocating here Greyson
"You look so cute when you blush "
" Someone is blushing "
Joking
Found my special person
Author Note
" Don't leave me alone "
I will kill you Ira
Saving his love
Emily my home
Let's save water 😉
The Kiss
Confession
Special News
I need a cold shower
Angry Arnold James
Car Accident
Mine Heartbeat
Sweet moments
Shocking news
Obstacles in life
Expressing how it feels.
The Punishment
Delicious Lips
Love makes you stronger
Arnold hates me
Jealousy
Party

Getting well with love

151 14 0
Por IshitaKhanna0

Emily moved a little bit and started opening her eyes slowly and looked around and understood she was in the hospital. She looked at her father who smiled a little seeing her, she then saw her mother and her eyes started searching for that important person of her life.

Emily's eyes couldn't find him, she turned to her dad and asked her in a low voice as she is still weak " Arnold?? "

" He is outside. He is blaming himself for the state you are in " her father said

" Call him dad, " she said.

Her father went outside and saw Arnold sitting on the bench having his head in hands. Emily's father put hand on Arnold's shoulder. Arnold looked up and that's when he said " Emily woke up and she wants to see you "

Arnold looked at Emily's father happily and fastly ran inside the room to see her.
Emily smiled seeing him.

Arnold came and kissed on her forehead and said " How are you feeling?? Should I call the doctor?? "

Emily nodded her head in no and then holded Arnold hand and said " I told you not to leave me "

Arnold kissed her forehead again and said " I am sorry. It all happened because of me"

Emily holded her throat and said in a low voice " Arnold I don't want to talk about it "

Arnold nodded his head and noticed that she was holding her throat so he asked her worriedly " Is it hurting you?? "

" My throat is hurting, " she said.

" I'll call the doctor " he said and stood up to go but couldn't as Emily didn't leave his hand so he cupped her check and said " I am not leaving you. I'll just come after calling the doctor  " and he kissed on her forehead giving her assurance.

Emily left his hand after getting assured that he will not leave her. Emily is now safe but still she is feeling scared and she needs Arnold beside her because she is scared and if Arnold will be there with her she will not feel scared.

The doctor came while following Arnold. The doctor went and started checking her while talking to her. The doctor asked " How are you feeling??"

" Not well. I'm feeling so weak and it's painful while talking " she said.

" Your throat is hurting, " the doctor asked while looking at her throat from outside.

Emily nodded and headed.

" Open your mouth " the doctor said and Emily did as he said. The doctor checked her throat and said " You haven't drinken water for a while because of which it is like this. Drink water and talk less "

Emily nodded her head and then the doctor left.

Arnold again started leaving and then met the doctor and asked him " What happened??"

" Someone had grabbed her neck very harshly which caused her pain but it will be okay soon " doctor said.

Arnold nodded and was going when the doctor stopped him and said " Don't leave her Arnold she needs you. " Arnold sees him in confusion as to why the doctor is saying this. Doctor understood it and then continued " She needs medical help but more than that she needs emotional support Arnold. She needs you to be with her and make her feel comfortable and happy" he put hand on Arnold's shoulder and said " You know when we're doing her treatment she was taking only one name which was yours. I hope you understand what I'm trying to say "

Arnold went inside the room and sat beside Emily. Emily was not looking at her so he asked her " What happened?? "

" Why did you come?? Go away from here as you love to leave me all the time " she shouted while holding her throat which made it hurt more.

" Don't shout please. It will hurt more" he said looking at her worriedly and then said " I went to talk to the doctor. I am not leaving you "

Emily didn't say anything, she was just staring at him. Arnold started massaging her hairs as she felt good when he did that.

After a while Emily's eyes started closing. Arnold noticed it and said " Sleep "

She nodded her head in no. Arnold smiled and said " Don't worry I will not leave. Promise. Now sleep or else you won't be able to leave hospital if you don't take rest"

Emily was staring him still so Arnold closed her eyes with his hand and kissed on her forehead and said " Sleep "

After a week,

Doctor is checking Emily state and he said " You can leave but I'm only discharging you because Arnold promised me he will take care of you and pressure me to made discharge papers "

Everyone laughed in the room after hearing it. Emily and Arnold's friends and Emily's parents were also there in the room so they all laughed after hearing from the doctor.

Emily looked at him being embarrassed so she said " I insisted him as I am not feeling good to stay in hospital it feels like I'm so unhealthy "

Doctor nodded his head and said " Then it's okay but still you have to take care of yourself as your leg is still not healed and you can't walk now also. You have to take medicine on time and eat healthy too and come every week for the check up as your leg needs a lot care "

Emily nodded her head and Arnold said "Don't worry doctor I will take care "

" I'll make discharge papers " the doctor said and left the room.

" We go and do the process of discharge " Emily's father said and with him Anderson also left the room to help them.

Emily friends and her mom said " We go home and take care of everything "

" Mom " Arnold stopped Emily's mother. Emily mom turned around and looked at him and he continued " I talked to…… to dad she is…… is staying at my place "

Emily looked at him in shock. Emily's friends laughed and her mom too and then she said " I know her dad told me. Aren't we invited?? "

" Obviously you are invited mom. I will never say no to you guys for anything " Arnold said happily.

Emily's mom nodded her head and then they left.

Emily slapped Arnold on the shoulder. Arnold looked at her and asked " What?? "

" I am living at your place, " she said in shock.

Arnold nodded his head and said " Until you are well "

" Why?? " she asked him

" What do you mean by why?? " he said and move closer to her face and said " Don't you want me to be there with you "

" I want " she said and cupped her cheeks.

" So why are you complaining?? he asked raising his eyebrows and then he said moving closer to her lips " Okay now give me a kiss "

Emily licked her lips and then pressed her lips at Arnold's lips and kissed her. The kiss was a need for both but still it was soft and passionate.

After a while nurse came with a wheelchair and said " You can use it as doctor as strictly said you can't walk "

Emily nodded her head and then the nurse left the place.

Arnold looked at Emily and understood that she didn't want to sit in the wheelchair.

" It's done, let's go home now " her dad said.

Emily looked at her dad and said with a sad tone even when she didn't want to show that she is feeling bad about sitting on the wheelchair but still she couldn't control herself and she said " Dad pass me the wheelchair "

Before her dad could say anything Emily was in the air as Arnold took her in his arms and said to Greyson " Gray put pillow under her ankle and hold the pillow from down so that her ankle will be stay still "

Greyson did as Arnold said. Yes, Greyson was there even when Ira did these things . Arnold was really angry when Greyson came into the room.

( Flashback)

Greyson entered in the room in which Emily is staying and as soon as Arnold saw him he got angry and said " Go out from here "

" Let me see Emily and then I'll leave " Greyson said

" What's there to see?? " Arnold said and grabbed his shirt collar and said angrily " You came here to see how miserable she is "

_______________________________________

Chapter 31 !!!!
What do you think ??
Please vote and comment
I really need it.

Xoxo xoxo

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

247 8 11
Love is a rollercoaster. One minute it's sunshine and butterflies, the next it's doubts and tears. Two people, full of quirks and baggage, try to fit...
More Than One Por ☆Rebe☆

Ficção Adolescente

1.4K 79 36
Drama, love, heartbreak, friendship. Soon, things will change for the group of friends! Will everyone be able to get through the worst of times? See...
12.8K 796 48
A girl who already had a broken heart but still try to go for her dreams but then again love takes entry in her life now what will she able to trust...
6.1K 108 10
Harry and Louis were the happiest couple, they had everything they could ask for, yes, they were closeted by their management but that didn't matter...