ʀᴀʙʙɪᴛ ʜᴏʟᴇ| ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ ʀᴇᴠᴇʀ...

By FloatyFlowers

You fall down the rabbit hole when you decide to associate yourself with dark magic just to please your onlin... More

Playlist
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten

Introduction

14.8K 728 136
By FloatyFlowers

You fall down the rabbit hole when you decide to associate yourself with dark magic just to please your online friend

You attract the attention of some dangerous and powerful magicians.

And also the attention of some pure evil creatures like Jinns.

Especially your Qareen.

Warning: Dark magic, real books of magics mentioned, and awful brutality.

A qareen is a spiritual double of a human, either part of the human himself or a complementary creature in a parallel dimension.

And they are usually the opposite gender of their human companion.

They are evil to the core, and some of them are overprotective of their human companion.

Yeah, to the point of deadly jealousy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

483K 11.4K 26
After a wrong number texted Tony does some investigating but the answer to his question only make him more concerned On the other side of the phone P...
6.6K 298 19
𝑾𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒂 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒅𝒆 𝒖𝒑 𝒃𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒖𝒑 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒔? 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒘�...
82.8K 2.1K 43
COMPLETED ~ Sequel is 'All I ask' Olivia Rose has been in love with Chris since she was 16. The last time she saw him was 7 years ago. What happens w...
776 57 16
Two people who have suffered for love. Two people who are hurting and need to be healed. One night, they find each other at a bar. Both drowning in t...