The Bad Guys Justice League:...

By Flashbolt157ninja

(This takes place before Meta Crisis) The Bad Guys were now enjoying life with their families as they spent... More

Characters
Moe Jr. and Willow's birthday
Valentine's Day
Easter Day
Viper, Skales, and Lily's birthday
Mother's Day
Pepe Jr., Joy, and Nellie's birthday
Father's Day
4th of July
Graynoldus & Luna's Birthday
Halloween
Christmas Eve & Day
New Years Eve
Snake & Princess' Birthday
Comic of Wolf and Snake Part 1
Comic of Wolf and Snake Part 2
Comic of Wolf and Snake Part 3

Thanksgiving

672 6 4
By Flashbolt157ninja

23 Years Ago

There was a big blackish grayish wolf named Lenny Wolf with his little boy pup named Moe Wolf. But this black wolf wasn't any organary wolf, he was a master criminal. He was known as: The Obsidian Claw. A legendary master criminal of all time.

He was known for pulling off a lot of crimes. He was strong, fast, smart, sneaky, and charming. He trained under many martial arts like: Karate, Kung Fu, and Ninjitzu. He stole the Fort Knox's Gold Bars,

the Hope Diamond,

the rare collection of Fabergé Eggs,

the Golden Katana of the Ninjtizu Clan,

the Starry Night Painting,

and many more stuff. He escaped from cops and the FBI of their traps. He never got caught. He was the greatest in his time.

But then during one heist, after he escaped yet again, he bumped into a beautiful female gray wolf named Susan Jackson. It was love at first sight.

Eventually, Susan then discovered that Lenny was a criminal. He was scared she'll report him but she didn't. She was too in love with him to be separated from him, just like he was. They then soon got married and later on had a given birth to a baby boy pup.

"He's so cute. What should we name him?" Susan said in a rocking chair.

"How about... Moe." Lenny said. Susan smiled at the name.

"It's perfect." Susan said. And so they had a wonderful life together with Moe completing their family.

Unfortunately, Susan then died of cancer, leaving Lenny with his 3 year old son.

"Promise me that you will protect him and let him live a happy life." Susan said to Lenny before she died. He swore that he would.

Lenny did everything he could to raise Moe by himself and did good. He then would tell Moe stories of his times of stealing and taught him everything he knew on being a criminal. Moe loved to hear his dad's stories and would want to be just like him.

"I love you daddy." Moe said curled in his dad's arm in the room with the fireplace on. Markus just smiles and hugs him.

"I love you too, son." Lenny said.

Unfortunately... their happy life came at an end.

5 Months Later

Moe was coloring in his art book when he dad came back from the grocery store with food.

"I'm back, son!" Lenny said. Moe smiles and gets back to drawing. Suddenly, the police burst in pointing their guns at Lenny.

"Freeze!" A officer shouts. All the commotion got Moe hiding in a corner. A officer then handcuffs Lenny pinning him against a wall.

"Lenny Wolf. You're under arrest for your crimes as the Obsidian Claw." The officer said.

"No! No no no no! Wait! What about my son!" Lenny said as he struggles to get to him.

"Child Services will take him." The officer said.

"No! Wait!" Lenny said as he's pulled away. Moe say this and rushes to go to him.

"Daddy! Wait! Don't take him!" Moe cries but a officer holds him back.

"Wait! Please! Can I... just talk to my son for one last time? Please?" Lenny said. The officers look at each other and let's him.

Lenny with cuffs still on knees down to his son. Moe rushes to him and hugs him tightly, not wanting to let go.

"Dad, please! Don't go! I don't want you to leave." Moe cried with huge tears in his eyes. Lenny wipes them and hugs his son.

"It's okay son. Daddy is going away for a while. I want to promise me something. That you would never let any hurt and stop you from being great. You'll be greater than me, I know you will." Lenny said. Moe just cried as hugs his dad one last time.

The cops then pull him away as a officer holds Moe away.

"I love you son." Lenny said as he's put into the police cruiser and is drove off. Moe cries seeing his father taken from. He then hears that Child Services would take him. He didn't trust them, so he then runs away.

"Hey! Stop that kid!" An officer shouts. Moe keeps running, running, and running until he couldn't hear them anymore. He was now on the streets alone. He finds a abandoned house and decides to live there.

He then uses what his dad taught him to survive, from stealing wallets and money from people. He managed to buy food and drinks for himself but he couldn't help but feel alone. He wished for his dad back. One day, when he went out to steal again, he saw a snake wearing a trenchcoat and hat. He sneaks over to go in his pocket when the snake caught him.

"Just what did you think you were doing, kid?" Snake asked glaring at him. Moe begins to sweat and panic.

"Um... I... ugh..." Moe stutters. The Snake then smiles at the kid.

"You need to do better than that kid if you want to steal from someone. Take it from another thief." Snake said. Moe then looked at him blankly. He was a thief too!

"Names Mr. Snake. Now what's a wolf pup doing out here alone in the streets?" Snake asked. Moe then began to cry a bit.

"My... dad got arrested and now... I'm alone." Moe said sniffing. Snake saw this and started to pity the pup.

"I'm sorry kid. Tell you what, you can hang around with me at the time. I'll teach you everything I know and maybe we can pull off some heists together. What'd ya say?" Snake said. Moe looked at him in shock and instantly hugged him.

"Thank you... I'm in." Moe said still hugging Snake, making him blush.

"Okay! Don't get mushy with me. So... what's your name, pup?" Snake asked.

"Moe... Moe Wolf." Moe said. The two smile as they headed off together. A friendship was born.

12 Years Later

Lenny was released from prison. He then went back to retake his house and personal belongings. It was good to be free. He decided to give crime a break and soon saw his son became a great criminal. He never felt so proud of his son. He saw he created his own gang of a snake, tarantula, shark, and piranha. His son paid him a visit one time after he got released. He saw how his son was now one of the most wanted criminals in their city. He also saw they became metas. He was surprised to see how much has changed for his son. Until... one day changed that.

He sits down in the couch to watch the TV to see what his son done today. He saw his son and friends got caught but broke free. What he saw shocked him. His son and friends turned themselves in. He later saw that they changed to be good guys and became members of the Justice League. He got upset and very disappointed. How could his son go soft? His son loved being a criminal. As the days when on, his son did many good things for people. His son sent a letter that he decided to go good but Markus just sent a disappointed look on paper to him. He felt like he couldn't talk to his son anymore.

Present Day

Lenny was drinking his beer on the couch when he goes to pick up the paper at the porch. He sees the headlines and gets mad seeing what it says.

BAD GUYS STOP ANTI-MATTER'S TERROR
SAVED CITY AND WORLD

Again his son being a hero and not a criminal. He couldn't stand it. He felt like his son betrayed him. Today was Thanksgiving so he decided to call and tell him he's coming to see him.

The Bad Guys Mansion

It was now Thanksgiving. The Bad Guys were now getting ready for their family dinner. The Moe Jr. Willow, and Princess were helping getting the dinner table ready. Diane, Piranha, and Shark were helping with the food.

"Hey, where are Catalina and Athena? And where are your kids, Pepe?" Diane asked Shark, Piranha, and Snake.

"They took the kids to their side of the family. Athena wanted her parents to see them for this year." Shark said making ice tea.

"Catalina took the flight back to India with our kids to see her family. Which I'm okay with that." Snake said placing the dishes on the table.

"Same with me and Webs' kids. They're with my family for this year." Piranha said chopping up the potatoes for the mash potatoes.

"So this year it will be just us with Wolf's kids and our Princess." Snake said who then saw Princess play with a paper turkey. Wolf puts the turkey into the oven. As he does, Cryptor goes to him with his iPhone ringing.

"Phone call for you master Wolf." Cryptor said.

"Thanks, Cryptor." Wolf said as he picks up.

"Hello." Wolf said answering the phone.

"Hello son." A dark voice said. Wolf recognized it. It was his father. He hasn't spoken to his dad in years not ever since he gave up crime.

"Oh! Uhhh... hi dad. How have you been?" Wolf said.

"Fine... I see you saved the city... again." Markus said with disappointment in his voice.

"Oh! Well, we've gone good so... yeah! We have!" Wolf said.

He then heard his dad growl a bit. He was starting to get the feeling his dad wasn't happy about him being a good guy. Come to think of it, his dad hadn't responded to his messages he sent to him before.

"I see... so you're okay not being a criminal like your dad? That you wanted to be when you were little?" Markus said. Wolf began to sweatdrop. It was now clear his dad didn't like him being a hero.

"Look... I'm sorry I'm not one anymore but I've change. I decided to go good." Wolf said. Markus growled after hearing that.

"I see... well, I thought I tell you that I'm coming to see you." Markus said.

Wolf suddenly became shocked. His dad was coming here? On Thanksgiving? This is not good.

"Oh! Uh... sure! You're welcome to join us for Thanksgiving. My friends will be delighted." Wolf said trying to hold his nervousness.

"Great... see you soon." Markus said hanging up.

Wolf begins to panic. What is he going to do? He can't let his dad see him married to Diane or that he has kids with her. Especially Princess, he would terrify her. He then goes to see everyone in the same room. He had to tell them. 

"Hey, Wolf. Who was that on your phone?" Diane asked.

"Uhhh... it... was... my dad." Wolf said. Everyone was surprised to hear this.

"Your dad?" Diane said.

"I didn't know he was still alive." Shark said.

"You know, you never told us anything about your father to us, I know he was arrested but nothing more." Snake said getting a drink.

"You're dad was a criminal too? Did he have a criminal name?" Diane asked as she and Snake drink together.

"Uhhhh... yeah. He called himself... the Obsidian Claw." Wolf said. After hearing that name, both Snake and Diane spitted their drinks out, shocking Webs, Piranha, and Shark.

"WHAT?!" The two exclaimed at Wolf who sweatdropped.

"Your dad was the Obsidian Claw?! Are you kidding?!" Snake said at him.

"No..." Wolf said.

"Are you serious?! Your dad was a inspiration to me!" Diane said.

"Whoa! I didn't know that. But yeah, he was my dad." Wolf said.

"I'm sorry... who?" Webs asked.

"You guys never heard of the Obsidian Claw?! He's a legend! I thought you guys knew every criminal out there." Diane said. The three just shrugged showing they have no clue.

"He was one of the greatest criminals of all time, well... before her and us. He was a master criminal. Feared by all other criminals. Robbed the Fort Knox Vault of its Gold Bars, Stole the Hope Diamond, stole the rare collection of Fabergé Eggs of Switzerland ,the Gold Katana of the Ninjitzu Clan, and many more. He was never caught until police found him and arrested him." Snake explained.

Wolf began to have flashbacks of that night. How his dad was ripped away from him. It broke his heart when he saw his dad taken from him.

"Yeah... I was there that night. When they took him for me when I was a pup." Wolf said sadly.

Snake and the others saw how Wolf was. It must have been awful for him. To have his only parent taken from him.

"Whoa... I'm so sorry for you pal. I... we... had no idea." Snake said.

"It's okay. You didn't know." Wolf said.

"So what's the problem?" Piranha asked.

"The problem is... my dad's coming here." Wolf said upset when the others were excited.

"Well, that's great! I can't wait to meet him!" Snake said.

"Why's that a problem?" Diane asked.

"Because my dad is not happy that I gave up being a criminal and now being a hero." Wolf said.

"Really? I'm sure he'll understand." Shark said.

"Not really. Back when I was a pup, I idolize my dad on being a criminal. I wanted to be like him. And I did with you guys. And now that I'm a hero, my dad..." Wolf said.

"Feels like you betrayed him." Diane finished. Wolf nodded.

"Look, while he's here, I don't want him to know about our marriage or the kids until later tonight." Wolf said.

"What?! Wolf, come on." Diane said.

"Just until dinner is over. I'll explain things to him then." Wolf said.

"Fine." Diane said. Wolf then had Princess, Willow, and Moe Jr. his upstairs until he said so.

"But we want to grandpa." Moe Jr. whined.

"You will, until I say so." Wolf said as he closed the door.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang, freaking Wolf out.

"He's here." Wolf said as he goes to open the door. He opens it to see his dad with a glare.

"Hey, dad!!" Wolf said smiling nervously. Lenny just looks at him with an angry glare, making Wolf sweatdrop.

"Uhh... welcome to my lovely home." Wolf said letting his father in. When Diane and his friends saw his dad, they were impressed. He was built strong and looked fierce. He had yellow eyes that looked like that can see through your soul. A scar on his left eye. Gray fur with black fur to it. You could see the muscle through his clothes.

"So dad, these are my friends: Marc Snake, Tara Tarantula or we call her Webs. Lou Shark, Pepe Piranha and Diane Foxington." Wolf said. The moment Lenny saw her, he growled a little.

"You didn't tell me the governor was gonna be here." Markus said glaring at her.

"Well, she's one who gave us a chance to not go to prison in the first place. She's a friend to us." Wolf said.

"I see." Lenny said looking around the house. Up in the ceiling, Princess poked her head out watching Lenny in ghost form.

"Soooo... guys, dinner is ready." Shark said as he placed the turkey on the table. Pretty soon everyone was eating. Lenny sat away from Wolf as he continued to glare at his son while eating.

"So... Wolf told you were the Obsidian Claw. Huge fan." Snake said eating a turkey leg.

"Aaah, yes. I was. I'm sure my son told you how much he wanted to be like me." Lenny said making Wolf sweat more a bit.

"Yeah... I remember." Wolf said eating some cranberry sauce.

"So... this is a nice place you got. How did you get it?" Lenny asked.

"It was a give from Oliver Queen. It's one of the many mansion bases they have. He decided to let us live in it." Wolf explained.

"I see." Markus said. While this was happening, Princess, Moe, and Willow watched from the kitchen door.

"I also saw you saved the world... again." Lenny said.

"Yep. We did." Wolf said. He then saw Diane giving him a look to tell him the truth. He had to come clean.

"Okay... uh... dad?" Wolf said.

"Yes?" Lenny said looking at him.

"I... need to tell—" Wolf started but got interrupted by the three kids falling into the room.

"Sorry dad." Moe said. Wolf panicked. The cat has been let out of the bag. Lenny gave him a surprise look.

"Dad? You have kids? Who's the mother?" Lenny asked. Wolf saw there was no holding back. He had to tell the truth.

"Dad... I'm married to the Crimson Paw." Wolf said. Lenny was surprised to hear that. He sees Diane pull out her wedding ring. He then suddenly realized it. Governor Diane was the Crimson Paw!

"You're the Crimson Paw? That's a surprise." Lenny said.

"This is my adopted daughter Princess and Me and Diane's kids Moe Jr. and Willow." Wolf said.

Lenny was surprised to see hear this. But now he sees why his son stopped being a criminal. It was because this kitten.

"So that's why you gave up crime? For a kid?" Lenny said.

"Yes. She's the one who showed all of us that we can be more than criminals but be heroes." Wolf said.

"I see... I also see how you spend more time with your new family than with your own father anymore." Lenny said.

"Hey, I wish I could but you're obviously not happy with me as a Good Guy now." Wolf said.

"Why would I be? Not only that, but you never invited me to your wedding nor tell me I have Grandkids." Lenny said.

"Because I knew you've never accepted it." Wolf said.

"Some father you are? Not even telling your kids about me or your wife and friends." Lenny said.

"I take great care of my friends and new family!" Wolf said.

"You avoided me like the plague!" Lenny said.

"Oh, come now, that's unfair... to the PLAGUE!" Wolf said.

"That's it! After everything I taught you, Moe... you're just turn your back on it! On me?!" Lenny said standing up.

"I gave that up for a better life! A life that I'm not running away from the police!" Wolf said standing up as well.

"It was a life you wanted! You look up to me when you were little! You desperately wanted to be like me!" Lenny said.

"Yeah! It was great at first, but I found something better! Something better than money or any priceless artifacts!" Wolf said looking at Princess, Diane, and his pups. This just made Lenny more mad.

"Yeah I see... it's because of that brat... that turned my son into a softie." Markus said.

"Hey! You don't get to blame my daughter or kids for my choice!" Wolf said.

"So that's it then! You're just going to walk away from everything I taught? Walk away from me?" Lenny said.

"YEAH! MAYBE I WISH YOU WEREN'T MY FATHER!" Wolf shouted. The instant he said it, Wolf knew he'd gone too far.

Lenny looked at his son with a shock and hurtful look on his face. The rest of the Bad Guys with Diane gasped at this and saw this was no good. Lenny's face then turned to an angry face and stormed into a different room. Wolf also stormed into a different room as well. Each slammed the door, creating a loud bang. Moe Jr., Willow, and Princess never saw Wolf this angry. The only time Princess saw Wolf this angry was when they fought over what to do with her.

"Soooo.... Now what?" Piranha asked.

"We have to fix this." Diane said.

"How? Because I'm not going to his dad." Shark said who was now terrified by Wolf's dad.

"I guess we'll all go talk to Wolf then." Snake said.

"But who will talk some sense to Lenny?" Webs asked. Diane then smiled and knew what to do.

"It will be someone who can soften anyone's heart." Diane said.

Lenny was now sitting on the couch in the room he was in. He then saw on the wall pictures of his son with his family and friends' families. He couldn't understand. Why would he son betray him like this? To say he wished he wasn't his father? How could he? He then heard the door open. He looks to see it was Princess. His son's adopted daughter. He just growled at her.

"What'd you want brat? Come to rub it in that you made my son a soft traitor!" Lenny said. Princess just shook her head and walks to him.

"Leave me alone. It's your fault you took my son from me." Lenny said with a little pain in his voice. Princess just walked to him making Lenny angry.

"Didn't you just hear me? I said: LEAVE ME ALONE." Lenny growled at Princess, but she continued her way to him on the bed. She then stay next to him. She began to coo at him which made him madder. Lenny couldn't take it anymore.

"RRAAAGGGGGGHHHHH!" He roared at her, showing off a terrifying face to scare her away.

But what surprised Lenny was that Princess didn't scream or cry, but she laughed and giggled at him. He couldn't believe it. Most people would run away from him after him roaring like that. She then grabbed his tail.

"Hey! What are you—" He began before then seeing her rub her face on his tail like it was a blanket or toy.

"Grandpa." She said snuggly her face on his tail. Something happened to him. A feeling he was wasn't familiar with, His tail had begun to wag uncontrollably. A warm shiver ran down his spine, all the way to his wagging tail. It felt... good! It was a feeling Lenny had never felt before.

He looks at Princess using her cutisum on him. He started to love Princess. He picks her up and hugs her. She reminded him of when Moe was little.

"You're some kid, aren't you?" Lenny said looking at her. He suddenly realized why Moe gave up being a criminal. He wanted to be loved and have a family. He also remembers the promise he made to his wife. To protect him and let Moe live a happy life. He found a happy life.

"What have I done?" Lenny said in sadness with his head down. Princess then sits next to as Moe Jr. and Willow came in. He looks at them.

"Grandpa?" Moe Jr. said. Markus chuckled. It hard to believe that he was a grandfather now.

"Hey kids. So you're my grandkids, huh?" Markus asked.

"Yep. I'm Willow and this is Moe Jr." Willow said. Lenny chuckled.

"He gave you his name. Cute." Lenny said.

"Dad does love you. He just wished you would see you would understand that and he loves his new life." Moe Jr. said. Lenny smiles as he now understands.

"So... tell me more on what my son has done." Lenny asked. The three kids smile.

Meanwhile with Wolf, he's sitting on the couch upset, mad, and sad.

"Oh, that wolf! Why can't he be happy for me!" Wolf shouts to himself. He then opened the big window and bellows out a strong Sonic Howl out of pure anger, destroying 5 trees in the path. He breathes heavy as he sits down on the couch.

He just wished his dad could accept this life he chose. He then sees Diane and his friends come see him.

"I'm sorry you guys had to see that." Wolf said.

"Hey, it's okay, Moe." Diane said.

"We all understand." Shark said.

"If your dad can't see what you've gain, then he's a jerk." Snake said.

"I love my dad... I just wish he... could understand." Wolf said.

"I'm sure he will." Webs said.

"If he does love you... he'll see you what you've become, chico." Piranha said.

Wolf smiles. He had to talk to his dad. He then goes to talk to him. As Wolf goes out, what he saw surprised him. His dad was playing with Princess and his kids. Lenny stopped as he saw his son.

"Son... I... just want to say... I'm sorry." Lenny said.

"Im sorry too dad. I didn't mean what I said." Wolf said.

"I know. It's just so hard to let go of the past for me. I got obsessed with my son to finish my legacy, that I was blind to see you happy with what you chose. Do you remember your mother?" Lenny said. Wolf shook his head.

"Not much." Wolf answered.

"Before she died, she made me promise her something: to protect you and let you live a happy life. And you did, I was too angry to see that. Can you forgive me?" Lenny said holding out his arms.

Wolf smiles and pulled his dad into that hug.

"I forgive you." Wolf said smiling. Diane and the others saw this and were happy.

"So... why don't you catch me up with what you guys done so far. Your kids told me about you being with them but not the whole story." Lenny said.

Wolf smiles as they head back to the table and continue their meal and then dessert. They had a wonderful time together. Lenny was now proud of his son, to see what he has now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

788 19 3
It was a little over 5 months and near Christmas. Life for the bad guys has been great and Wolf has a little idea for Christmas this year. Note: I wi...
1K 21 6
After facing many enemies and threats to their world, the Justice League decides to take a break and relax in Central City, suddenly a bunch of villa...
1.4K 32 7
The Bad Guys decided to have a picnic in Central City. During a fight, they along with the Flash get teleported to a different earth. Now they need t...
2.4K 63 15
During a fight, the team of heroes get scattered across the Multiverse. Now with the Justice League lost within the Multiverse, it's up to Ladybug an...