★Read you like a book★ JJBA

Od OkGalaxy

Y/N, your average 17-year-old bookworm has decided that there is truly nothing in her life that makes it spec... Více

★Under the Moonlight★
★Mysterious Coincidences★
★Restless Nights★
★Discovery★
★Devious Attack★
★Truth and Secrets★
★New Team Member★
★Unexpected Adventure★
★Up in the Sky★
★Battle of Wits and Brawn★
★A Salty Battle★
★Normal Day, Strange Life★
★Beast Aboard the Ship★
★Hotel Freights★
★Revenge Gone Wrong★
★The Will to Move Forward★
★Fun Times★
★Cars and Cliffs★
★Suspicious Fog★
★Mystery Behind the Shadows★
★Cruel Tactics★
★Pipe Dreams★
★Friendship and Dreams★
★The Sun and Mirage★
★All Aboard the Cessna★
★A Backfired Plan★
★Sandy Shores★
★Special Surprise★
★Submarine Chaos★
★Battle on Land★
★A Strange Ally★
★Sense of Pride/Defeat★
★Double the Suspicion★
★Feel Better my Friend★
★No longer Normal-ish?★
★Together Forever★
★Showdown Baby★
★Important!★
★Get Ready, Cause I'm Coming★
★Easy Decision★
★So Long Everyone★
★The End★
★True Ending★
★After Story★

★Traitor Among Us★

1.8K 55 103
Od OkGalaxy

I woke up almost like a baby with the sunny rays hitting my face. Thankfully I didn't have another nightmare or whatever the hell I experienced yesterday. I sat up halfway and stretched out my arms, then saw Anne still asleep on the other bed.

It was still a bit early so I tried not to wake her up and do something quiet for a bit like...writing in my diary! I grabbed the bag that I put on the counter next to a TV and rummaged through the thing managing to find it after struggling to see through all of the junk in my bag.

I wanted to put it in all of my thoughts on what my dream was about, and what my next course of action should be.

Had a nightmare last night. Everything felt so real, I could only tell it apart from reality when I actually woke up, almost tipping over the edge of a balcony no doubt. I'm almost certain that it was a stand attack, but my only question is who did it? Could this be one of Dio's or Amelia's abilities? The stand's abilities seem to cause a person horrible nightmares and cause whatever happens in the dream, to be reflected in the real world.

-Y/N L/N

Feeling a bit satisfied in expressing my thoughts, I turned my head around to see a phone sitting on a counter. I should probably call my parents since I have a little more time to spare, and because it's almost been a week.

I dialed the number of our house phone and waited for a few seconds for them to pick up. I hope I didn't call too early though, since our time zones are understandably pretty different.

"Hello? L/N residence." A familiar female voice spoke, it was mom!

"Hey mom it's me, Y/N, I'm in a hotel right now and had a chance to call you," I exclaimed happily at being able to hear her voice again after some time.

She gasped in response and I could almost feel the happiness radiating off of her from the other line saying, "I missed you very much, your dad just left for work so that's why he's not here."

"Alright, I'll try to call even earlier next time so I can talk to dad as well." I chuckled, "We just finished with one project about Egyptian flies so I'm taking a break, for now, anything new at home?"

"Well, there was someone who wanted to talk with you and..."

"Talk? Who?" I questioned as I genuinely had no idea who. Maybe it's one of my friends?

"It was your biological mom, we tried calling her yesterday because we were expecting a call anytime soon from you, but she never responded back." My mom explained.

"Maybe she was busy...?" I scratched my head in thought. "Is it that strange that she didn't reply?"

I could almost feel my mom nodding her head as she replied, "Y/N, we tried calling her workplace but they said she never showed up. But she's probably just sick so don't worry, all she wanted was to talk to you about something."

"I see," I answered and then turned around to look at Anne who was beginning to stir and wake up, groggily rubbing her eyes open.

"Bye mom, I need to go for now. Love you and tell dad I said I love him as well!" I mentioned and quickly ended the phone call with a *click,* putting it back on the counter where I found it.

"Did someone call?" Anne yawned and gave a big stretch while also taking a quick look at the time.

"Yea, sorry If I woke you up, just had to call my parents," I replied back and was about to take a step forward until the phone rang. Again.

"I'm gonna go use the bathroom," Anne mentioned and I gave her a thumbs up and picked up the phone.

"Y/N are you awake?" I heard Avdol say through the other end of the call.

"Aye aye captain. Anything wrong?" I asked him because If I'm hearing things correctly, he sounds a bit unnerved.

"Polnareff just got attacked by a stand user! Please head to our room immediately and watch out for any danger."

"What about Anne?" I questioned as I held the phone with one hand and grabbed my bag and got ready with the other.

"Since she's not a stand user she will most likely be safe. We also notified everybody to come as soon as possible so please do not waste any time." Avdol said his last words before ending the call.

I told Anne where I was going and then left out the door, observing all parts of the hotel in case any danger pops up as I walked closer to Joseph's and Avdol's room.

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

"Great, you're here," Joseph said a bit relieved as he opened the door for me and let me walk in. Everybody else was standing for some reason, and I took advantage of that and took the last open comfy chair that was available in the room.

"Did you sleep well last night Y/N?" Kakyoin asked with the most mischievous grin on his face, but strangely it looked like he directed that question more at Jotaro. In return, he pulled his hat over his face even more creating a shadow so his face would be even harder to see.

"Yea, also where the heck is Polnareff? He sure is taking his sweet ass time." I mentioned his absence and Avdol added, "He certainly never was the punctual type."

"Oh yea, I left Anne back in my room as you said," I told Avdol as I turned to face him and Joseph gave a nod of approval.

"That's probably for the best, the stand user wouldn't go after a little kid who doesn't even have a stand." He crossed his arms.

Now that I think about it, they did say that Polnareff was attacked so there might be a possibility of him being attacked again since he is pretty late...

"Hey guys-" I stood up to try and say something about Polnareff but I was swiftly cut off by the sound of the door suddenly springing open.

And just as we were about to discuss the thing without Polnareff, there he shows up all bruised and bloodied, barely managing to stand up.

"About time Polnareff, come on we were just about to discuss how to defeat the stand user," Joseph grumbled but Polnareff didn't move an inch.

Why is nobody questioning the fact that the dude is all beaten up?! Is this like a regular occurrence for them?!

"You're...kidding right?" Was the last thing he mumbled before sliding against the wall and falling to the floor.

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

"Is he going to be okay?" I asked Joseph worriedly, but he only gave a nod without a care in the world.

Turns out that my suspicions were indeed correct, and Polnareff battled and defeated an enemy stand user that is based on the devil tarot card. After the fight, The enemy caused some innocent casualties which framed Polnareff and caused him to get taken into custody for murder.

"Don't worry about it, the Speedwagon Foundation just now struck a deal and he should be released as soon as possible." He tried to lessen my concerns, which seemed to work as I was now more at ease knowing that Polnareff was alright.

"The Speedwagon Foundation sure seems to help us out a lot," I mentioned and then noticed that Kakyoin and Jotaro began to leave.

"You guys go on ahead." Joseph motioned for the guys to leave but then pointed at me and said, "We need you to stay behind for a moment."

Kakyoin nodded and replied, "We're gonna go take Anne with us and explore around the area if that's fine." Jotaro gave a look of 'same' and they closed the door behind them.

"Oh come on, what if I wanted to explore too?!" I pouted but then realized that they must have wanted something from me if they asked me to stay behind.

"Sorry, but I'm on a hunch here that we may be able to discern or find a clue about our next enemy using Hermit Purple," Joseph explained.

"Ohhh" I replied back, "You want me to use Half&Half to give you a camera then?"

Joseph contemplated the Idea but then shook his head. "I was thinking something else, more like a TV!"

"Yes, the TVs in here are actually broken no matter what we did, so If it's no bother it would help us out a lot," Avdol added and I gave a thumbs up that I understood.

I pulled out Half&Half and wrote the word for TV, making it appear out of thin air. Joseph quickly got to work and pulled out Hermit Purple and got close to the TV.

The thorny vines of Hermit Purple quickly infiltrated the TV and made it spur to life as it began to display random channels at a fast pace.

"Are you trying to create a message...using the words from the channels?" I deducted as I intently searched for patterns in what Joseph was attempting to do. Joseph stayed silent understandably because he wanted to maintain focus, but I took his silence as a yes.

"There..."

"...is"

"a...traitor.."

"Among us!"

All of the channels spoke to create a sentence and I couldn't believe my eyes. Avdol and Joseph were in the same boat as me as Avdol shouted, "What?!"

A traitor among us?! Who the hell could it be? Were they possibly the ones behind that weird nightmare I had last night?

"Who?!" I shook Joseph's shoulders. "Who in the world is it?!"

"I'm working on it." He murmured back and then went silent as we began to listen to another set of words being produced by the multiple channel stations being mashed together.

"Kak..."

"yoin...!"

"Beware...of him!"

"...Dio's...loyal...servant!"

No, that's impossible. There's no way he's working against us! He helped us out so much and yet he's still working for Dio?! I refuse to believe it!

"Impossible!" Avdol's jaw dropped, "We took the flesh bud out of him a long time ago! He couldn't possibly still be under Dio's control."

"Joseph..." The TV channel changed to a very menacing figure in an obscured background. "You're watching me aren't you?" Dio spoke and made the screen of the TV crack and begin to explode.

"SHUT IT DOWN NOW!" I yelled before I even realized that it would create a huge explosion.

The whole TV acted like a bomb and sent glass shards flying everywhere in the process. Me, Avdol, and Joseph all got flung backward from the sudden force blasting us and causing us to make a rough impact.

Avdol and Joseph took the full blow, and I was the only fortunate one. Not intentionally using the two people as a cushion for a softer landing, we all crashed at the back of a counter where some items stood.

"Grr," Joseph growled and clenched his fist in anger at the TV. He then turned to me and very caringly asked, "You alright kiddo?"

"Y-yea." I stuttered as I quickly stood up and dusted myself off, "Listen...Kakyoin and Jotaro left with Anne not a long time ago! If Kakyoin really is a traitor they are in serious trouble!" 

"No, Y/N whatever you're thinking, don't go without us, it's dangerous!" Avdol warned, but his attempts were futile as I was already pouncing out the door. 

No! I know it's dangerous but If we refuse to act now then their lives might be in danger! I have to warn them as fast as possible!

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

As Y/N ran outside the hotel, she panicked and couldn't find them anywhere. She decided to trace their possible steps and ask others where they could have gone.

She went up to a guy who had a food stall that sold chilled coconuts and ice cream and he actually managed to see them. He pointed in the direction they went, and she ran faster than lightning as she passed by another man who was passed out, it looked like his back was cracked...pretty bad.

"Let's see, they're on one of those cable rides if the food stall guy told me correctly," I muttered to myself as I climbed the stairs in search of them.

And when I got there, the only one who was there was...Anne! She looked quite distressed and when she caught sight of me, she nearly cried and ran over to me.

"Anne! What happened? Where are Jotaro and Kakyoin!?" 

"I just talked to the old man and others, Kakyoin and Jotaro are battling each other as we speak In one of the cable cars! But the old man has the real Kakyoin with him!" Anne replied and I stopped dead in my tracks.

"What do you mean the real Kakyoin?" I turned to gaze at her questionably, and she sighed and answered back, "I mean that the Kakyoin, Jotaro is battling right now is fake!"

It feels like a 20-pound weight has now just been lifted off of me. Kakyoin is on our side, how could I ever doubt him?! I need to go help Jotaro immediately and help him fight off the stand user!

I jumped into the nearest cable car and yelled for Anne to go back to her hotel room and find Joseph and the others. She complied and I observed everything cautiously to try and catch sight of the battle going on.

And as the cable car started to travel further and further, I saw Jotaro?! Jumping out of a cable car?! There he was the man himself crashing from the cable car and attempting to latch onto a pillar designed specifically to hold all of the cables, shit! His hand missed!

As I got closer in range, I summoned a rope that he could grab onto, and pull himself onto the pillar. He looked shocked for a second then he realized where the rope truly came from.

I jumped down to where he was, and he stared at me with a mix of worry and fury on his face.

"You idiot! You should have stayed with Avdol and the old man. Why are you here?" 

I crossed my arms and angrily replied, "Because I want to help you! Obviously, you're having trouble fighting against..."

"Yellow Temperance," He finished my sentence, "If you come in contact with it, its yellow goo begins to eat away at your own flesh. Anything alive." He pointed out a growing goo on his own finger.

"Is there any way to get rid of it?!" I yelled but he only shook his head, 

"I tried everything, burning it off, maybe the only option left is just cutting it of-" Jotaro suddenly eyed something in one of the cable cars. It was a little boy happily licking a cold popsicle.

Then without saying a word he jumped and latched onto the frames of the cable car and forced his way through.

I think he's trying to see if the cold from the popsicle would work...since it seems like the heat only made it worse.

As Jotaro got on, he held out a hand that wasn't affected by the goo towards me, so I could jump on as well. He pulled me inside and swiftly grabbed the popsicle from the boy, saying "I'll pay you back later." And used the cold on the yellow goo.

"You really are stupid!" A lady who was inside cackled. "Nothing will work! Not even fire or ice!"

And as soon as she said that, the goo on Jotaro's hand transformed into spikes that dug even deeper into his flesh, he grunted in pain.

I quickly took action and produced a makeshift tourniquet. I put it on Jotaro without him even noticing at first and pulled it tight, forcing the blood flow in his hand to stop.

"What did you do?" Jotaro eyed me and the tourniquet at the same time.

"I stopped your blood flow," I explained as the lady who was cackling at us before was now surrounded by the yellow goo, and transformed into a man. He was definitely the enemy!

"Foolish girl, my goo has no weaknesses it-"

"It may not have weaknesses," I interrupted, "But by preventing the blood flow to his hand, it becomes essentially dead and your disgusting goo can only latch onto things that are alive! It's another alternative to just chopping the thing off to get rid of the goo, we can bring a hand back if it's still attached!"

Yellow Temperance gasped in horror and realization as he realized I was right. He growled with despair and then screamed, "But just what will you do if I cover your whole bodies with my yellow temperance?! There would be no escaping from that!"

"Hang on." Jotaro mumbled to me and I didn't understand what was going on for a second. He punched a hole through the cable car floor and grabbed onto me. 

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I screamed as I looked down to see a 50ft drop into the ocean below us.

"Using the secret Joestar technique." He smirked and as Yellow Temperance grabbed onto the both of us with its goo, the hole in the floor dragged us underneath, causing us to free fall.

Internally I was terrified, but I tried to stay collected. Jotaro seemed to have a plan to try and drag Yellow Temperance with him, so I followed along with him.

We all fell into the ocean, and I finally understood what he was trying to do. Obviously, Temperance's goo really does have no weaknesses but that doesn't mean that the user himself is indestructible. He's trying to drown him!

Yellow Temperance, realizing that he should prioritize his own life over killing ours, released the hold of the goo and went up for air.

"You know, the really stupid one is you." I taunted him as I realized we now have the upper hand. 

"You bitc-" He screamed but then got pummeled in the face by Jotaro's own fist. He was sent flying back into the water, his face left all bloodied from the sudden impact.

"N-no!" The man began to stutter. "My beautiful face is all ruined! Spare me, I was only paid to do this by Dio!"

"Spare you?" I chuckled menacingly, "I'll think about it." I said as Half&Half materialized and raised its fists.

"Wait please no!" He cried and covered his face with his hands, even making all of its yellow goo go away as a sign of him giving up.

"You're onto something aren't you?" Jotaro muttered to me now catching on. I gave him a nod and turned to look at the man.

"Listen, so far everybody that has been attacking us were based on the tarot cards, including you. So unless you want to get your pretty-boy face pummeled even more you tell us right here right now, about all of the other stand user enemies and their abilities!" I threatened.

"N-no! That's the only thing I can't do! Please, have mercy!" He stuttered and groveled.

Half&Half raised its fists even further.

"Fine!" He began to weep, "There are four more of them left including, Death, The Empress, The Hanged Man, and the Emperor who are all after you guys! I don't know any of their abilities because they never reveal them to anybody I swear! The only one who I know the most info about is Centerfold, one of the stand users. He has two right hands and uses mirrors or something."

"Two right hands?!" Jotaro muttered and turned to look at me, I gave him an anxious nod in return.

Two right hands...That must be the bastard that killed Polnareff's sister! We have to stop him no matter the cost!

"Yea..." Temperance chuckled nervously and then began to eye some crawfish next to a dock. The crawfish were going into a drain, that led to a manhole back in the dock!

I was about to do something but Jotaro was already a few steps ahead of me and quickly pummeled the annoying bitch straight into the air!

"Yea we did it!" I cheered as we finally managed to defeat the damn bastard. But Jotaro stood still and clutched his hand.

"Mind taking this thing off of me?" Jotaro pointed to the tourniquet and I gasped. His whole hand was turning blue! I forgot to take it off of him!

I quickly used my stand to erase it and he gave a heavy sigh of relief.

"Sorry, I kinda forgot about it." I gave a goofy grin but he only shook his head.

"Don't mention it, you saved me back there. Luckily I have all my hands intact." He thanked me but then his expression turned to that of determination

I noticed it and almost immediately knew what he was feeling so strongly about.

"It's about that bastard, right? With the two right hands? We have to tell Polnareff right away." I noted his expression.

"Yea." he replied back and we headed back to our hotel to tell everybody the grim news.

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

86.4K 2.7K 26
Riddled with bullets and dripping with blood, y/n escapes from the fingers of death and stumbles across a rocky shore in an attempt to hide from her...
672K 33.3K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
24.6K 1.1K 53
You attended school with the infamous Jotaro Kujo, and although you found him attractive, he had a record. One fateful day, when you were faking sick...
307K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc