The Other Swan Girl

By Cherrybomb9824

Rosalia "Rosa" Helene Swan is the fraternal twin of Isabella Marie Swan. Unlike Bella, Rosa has always been o... More

Rosalia
Prologue
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 15

10.1K 239 16
By Cherrybomb9824

Rosa's POV
The kings and I had come to an agreement.

I would finish high school before moving to Italy where I would attend college online and spend my last six years as a human before marrying the kings and turning. While I was human and in Forks two guards and one king would stay with me and they would take shifts every couple of weeks.

We sent Renee Bella's dead body and claimed that it was a suicide. Of Renee blamed me and said that she disowned me. I don't really care anymore as she's been blocked since her first phone call.

I sighed as I exited my car after school and when inside. Aro was currently here so I changed and snuggled into him.

He immediately kissed my lips and tan his finger through my hair "Rough day? Need me to have someone killed for you?" I hummed and said "No...I can handle Mike" the name caught Aro's attention as he had heard all about the Zeus in training teenage boy.

"Perhaps I can teach him a lesson about not messing with what's mine" Aro said as he roughly grabbed my ass. I raised a brow and smirked before saying "I could say the same about the other day at the grocery store" Aro feigned innocence "Whatever do you mean, Il mio cuore, I didn't do anything" I scoffed and climbed on top of him to straddle him. I leaned my body against his with my hands on either side of his head "Don't play innocent with me, darling, we both know that you were 'flirting' with Mrs. Stanley."

Aro became excited by our position "And if I was?" I smirked down at him before grabbing his throat and saying "Then you need a punishment, don't you agree?" He eagerly nodded and I crashed my lips on his.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

865K 19K 21
Kassidy-Ann Swan, the twin sister to Bella Swan (Bellybear) and the daughter of Charlie and Renee Swan. they had sent her away when she was younger a...
5.3K 155 12
In the swan family there has always been one child who was what called a protector a human who is mated to a supernatural being, one who has power of...
64.9K 1.4K 23
Ella Swan is a well known girl in Forks and Bella's twin. She has lived with Charlie all of her life. When Charlie and Renee divorced, Renee got Bell...
8.1K 149 15
Calypso and Lorenzo Thornton, twins, the only children of Koda and Raine Thornton. They are both Quiluetes just like their parents. After a red head...