Sarah Paulson & Characters x...

De gabbyshott

TW : Self-Harm, Eating Disorder, Depression, Mental Illnesses, OCD, PTSD, Mention of Sexual Assault... Sarah... Mais

Medication - Sarah Paulson
Fainting - Cordelia Goode
Panic Attack - Sarah Paulson
Cuts - Wilhemina Venable
Drugs - Cordelia Goode (part 1)
Drugs - Cordelia Goode (part 2)
Sick - Cordelia Goode & Billie Dean Howard
Breakdown - Cordelia Goode
Insomnia - Tammy
Author's note
Dark Place - Cordelia Goode (part 1)
Dark Place - Cordelia Goode (part 2)
Dark Place - Cordelia Goode (part 3)
Not a Big Deal - Xandra
my gf is the best
A Cry for Help - Abby Gerhard (part 1)

A Cry for Help - Abby Gerhard (part 2)

893 31 5
De gabbyshott

part 2 (last part)

TW : Eating Disorder, Talk of suicide, Drowning

-- words count : 520 --

When I open my eyes, I'm laying on my towel, and Abby is sitting next to me, tears in her eyes.

"Oh my God (y/n) you scared me to death !" She screams so I plug my ears. And instantly her expression soften.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to yell at you but I was just so worried. You were drowning and I didn't know if I was able to save you. Oh (y/n) what is happening with you." She says holding her sobs, as I do the same.

"Honey you need to look at yourself, you need to open your eyes to the fact that you're sick ! I saw you skipping meals. And I notice how you hide your body by wearing large clothes. But you can't hide that eternally or you'll die."

"And what if it's what I want ?!" I asked sitting up. "What if I wanted to stay in the water and drown ?"

"You don't mean it." Abby whispers wiping my tears.

"Yes I do ! I don't want to live like this anymore Abby. I'm tired of looking like a big cow I'm just so disgusting ! I want to hide from everyone I want to be alone I want to stop I want to die I- I want to die..." After saying that I immediately broke down.

"Oh sweetie..." Abby replied taking me in her embrace and hugging me tight as I keep sobbing until it's only some little cries that escape my mouth.

"I'm going to help you honey. You're going to get better I promise, you just need to accept my help."

"But I can't." I murmur hiding my face in her tight hug.

"Yes you can. I know you can. You're so strong, I knew that the first time I saw you when you were only a baby. Now you're nearly a woman and I can tell you're going to do great things but for that you need to take the help people offer. The help I offer."

"Okay..." I whimper scared of what it'll be.

"Alright. Maybe we should try now."

"Try what ?" I say pushing her and looking at her with panicked eyes.

"Try to eat. Just a small thing, to start. You just dealt with a traumatic experience, you need to take back some strength."

And as I know I can't fight her, I just agree. I sit on her towel, my back resting on her chest as she takes out of her bag an apple.

"Ready ?" She asks and I nod, wiping the new wave of tears that are erupting from my tired and irritated eyes. She takes the apple to my mouth as I open it and take a little bite.

"Good (y/n) very good I'm so proud of you. I know it's a big effort you just did." Abby praises, and she keeps doing that until there is nothing left except the core.

"Great, good girl. Now let's rest a bit here and enjoy the sun. You deserve it." She kisses my temple and I lay next to her, knowing that she'll be by my side as long as I need her.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

619K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
82.7K 1.9K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
378K 13.5K 58
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...