YOU NEVER KNOW

By 7lizessjae

Park Jihoon is a bad spoiled boy of a billionaire when Choi Hyunsuk is a sweet angel with a pure heart. Can h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 7

628 28 1
By 7lizessjae

'Ding Ding Ding ~' The cellphone rang.
Hyunsuk quickly pushed Jihoon who was kissing him as if there's no tomorrow. Hyunsuk took out his cell phone from his pocket. His scalp tingled when he saw the caller ID, but he had no choice but to pick it up.

"Hello mom!"

"Where are you now? I can here some awkward noises and heavy music!" Hyunsuk's mother Mrs. Choi asked without hesitation.

"Sh*t, sh*t Hyunsuk you dumb, you should've had left this place before receiving the call." Hyunsuk cursed himself in his mind.
"Mom, I'm in a cafe, doing some study stuff with my friends and umm there's playing music for relaxation. Umm yeah, so that is it." Hyunsuk said helplessly. "Humph, okay but don't be late, look at the time. When will you go home?" Mrs. Choi said bitterly.
Hyunsuk felt his eardrums hurt and he rolled his eyes annoyingly.

"Don't worry mom, I'll leave in a few minutes."

"Good to know this!"

After dealing with his mom a few more times, Hyunsuk hung up the phone and sighed. Hyunsuk's family is very strict. Since his childhood he had been going through a very hard time.

"Are you Alrighty?" Jihoon raised his eyebrows in confusion. "No Jihoon, I need to go home right now." Hyunsuk raised his head to look at Jihoon.
"But it hasn't been long since you've came here." Jihoon was sulking. "But I was with you almost the whole day." Hyunsuk held Jihoon's hand and said. "It's not enough, I want more." Hyunsuk blushed. "Don't be so stubborn Jihoon, I'm not going anywhere from you, every time I'll come back to you. But I can't stay for now." Hyunsuk hugged Jihoon and buried his face on Jihoon's chest. Jihoon hugged back Hyunsuk and kissed on his hair. "Okay then, let's go." Jihoon said softly. "Hyunsuk looked up at Jihoon and pouted. "Are you mad at me?" Jihoon pecked a kiss on Hyunsuk's lips. "No babe I can understand."

After dropping Hyunsuk Jihoon came back to his home. Because he don't feel like staying outside anymore. And also he's very tired after that high voltage match.

At first Jihoon saw his younger brother who just took a shower. His hair was wet and there was a towel around his shoulder. "Hyung! What a surprise! You came back so early today!? Don't you have your celebration party?" Jeongwoo said while rubbing his hair with the towel. "How do you know that there's a party?" Jihoon asked. "Well, Doyoung hyung told me that." "Oh." Jihoon was stretching his back. "By the way hyung, congratulations. It was really a great match. I'm proud of you hyung." Jeongwoo proudly said. "Thanks Woo but why didn't you came there? I told you to come. Didn't i?" Jihoon set down on the sofa. "What! Hyung! I was there the whole time. I was sitting on the gallery with Ruto but you didn't see me." "And who's that Ruto?" Jihoon raised his eyebrow. "He's my friend hyung. You don't know all of my friends. Do you? And he's not a old friend." Jeongwoo putted his hand on his waist. "Okay, I'm glad that you were there." "But hyung I've noticed that you were looking at someone so many times. Uh huh that's why you haven't seen me. Or should I say, you didn't bother to search for your brother." Jeongwoo teasingly said. Jihoon smiled a little while thinking about Hyunsuk. "Hey hyung! What was that!? Are you in love with that beautiful one?" Jeongwoo set besides Jihoon. "Tell me hyung who's that?" Jeongwoo is so focused now. Again there was a smile on Jihoon's face. Thinking of Hyunsuk always make him smile. "He's Hyunsuk. He's a very special person in my life." Jihoon looked at his side where Jeongwoo was sitting. "So is he your boyfriend hyung?" Jeongwoo putted his hand in his cheek. "Yeah." Jihoon nodded. "Wow hyung congratulations again! That was totally impossible for a thousand years. Hyung how did that happened!?" Jeongwoo was so excited. "It just happened. I found my happiness in him and I actually don't know how did that happen, it was all of a sudden." Jihoon took a deep breath and patted on Jeongwoo's hair. "You're still a kid Jeongwooya, you'll understand when you'll grow up like me. And you also haven't faced what I've faced." Jihoon sighed and stood up. "What hyung?" Jeongwoo became confused. "Leave that. Dry your hair properly. I'll go upstairs. I'm tired." Jihoon was Streching his neck and was walking to the stairs. Jeongwoo saw his hyung's back disappear.

Few days later..

Jihoon walked into the school with the chilly wind blowing against his cheeks.

"Jihoonaah!"

Jihoon heard a voice that could only belong to one person, it was Junkyu. Junkyu is fine now. He have no more injury. All thanks to Mashiho. He have treated Junkyu very well. He rushed towards Jihoon in a flurry.
"Ya, Kim Junkyu, be careful. You've just recovered." Jihoon frowned. Junkyu inhaled and exhaled fastly. "Do you know what just happened?" Junkyu smiled. "How can I know you idiot. Say it already." Jihoon asked rolling his eyes at the way Junkyu leaned towards him.

"You won't believe it!"

Well now Jihoon is getting impatient, what could it possibly be!?
"C'mon Kim Junkyu, just spit it out."
"Mashi and I are dating now." Junkyu replied with a big smile on his face. "What!?" Jihoon asked totally freaking out. "Yeah dude, he just said yes last night, I'm so happy." Junkyu was jumping a little in excitement. "Hey watch out, don't jump like a monkey. By the way, I'm happy for you too." Jihoon said while patting on Junkyu's shoulder.

As they got inside, they separated to their various classes.

Hyunsuk walked inside his class slowly. The sound of chattering was the first thing he noticed. A certain area of the class was filled with students laughing and discussing. He proceeded to sit down when he saw the love of his life.
His heart gave a loud thud and he suckled in a breath sharply. Everytime he see him, he feel his heart is racing. Jihoon's blank expression replaced with a smirk when he saw Hyunsuk.

"Babe, are you gonna sit down or what?"
Jihoon chuckled and Hyunsuk nodded. This two people are really so in love with each other. They can't even stop being a lovey dovey.

The classes went through as usual. Jihoon teasing Hyunsuk by touching his body making him flinch time to time. All through out classes Hyunsuk could feel Jihoon's stare right into his face. He don't need to look to know that. Goodness knows that Hyunsuk wasn't understanding a thing the teacher was talking about.

The bell rang signifying the end of class. Hyunsuk packed his stuff and left Jihoon in the class. Hyunsuk was hurried to get to the football club. As he rested his head against his locker, taking in deep breath, a hand suddenly slammed just above his head causing Hyunsuk to jerk back with a yelp. "Jihoon!"
"Why did you left me there huh?" Jihoon was sulking.
"Because I'm in a hurry Ji. I've a Practice for the selection in football club. You know that." Hyunsuk hurriedly said. "There's still time." Jihoon replied, then he roamed his eyes over Hyunsuk's body briefly before returning back to his gaze. They're looking at each other's eyes. It seems like time stood between them and counting one, two, three....
Jihoon caresses Hyunsuk's cheeks with his right hand when his left hand is still against the locker. He then moved his thumb on Hyunsuk's lips. Jihoon was leaning forward while looking at his lips. Hyunsuk closed his eyes.
"Hyunsuk?" A voice broke their trance. Hyunsuk pushed Jihoon heavily and ran away to the voice lefting Jihoon alone.
"Why aren't you coming to the football ground? It's been a while. And what were Jihoon doing there with you?" Yedam asked but his attention was on Jihoon's retreating form. "It's nothing. Let's get to the ground." Hyunsuk said. Yedam looked like he was about to argue but nodded unsurely instead. Then they went to the ground.

"Jihoon, come to my office after your class." Mr. Park said from the other side of the phone. "Why dad? Why so sudden?" Jihoon exhaled loudly. "Because I have some important things to discuss with you. I don't want to hear anymore question or excuse, okay?" Mr. Park answered in a serious tone. "Okay dad." Jihoon hung up the phone and bites his lower lip.

The school finally dismissed. Jihoon went early because he have to go to his dad's office. Before that Jihoon texted Hyunsuk that he won't be able to take him home today. So now Hyunsuk have to go home alone. No wait, there was Jaehyuk who walked towards Hyunsuk. Jaehyuk smiles back sweetly when he saw Hyunsuk smiling at him. "Cute Hedgehogie, are you alone today? I saw Flower Prince leaving few minutes ago. So I thought I should walk you home." Jaehyuk said. "Thanks for your concern Jaehyukie. Let's go home." Hyunsuk sweetly said. "Umm Cute Hedgehogie, can I ask you something?" Jaehyuk asked in hesitation. "Go on." Hyunsuk nodded. "Are you and Jihoon close? I mean I see you two together most of the time and he's so nice with you. Even he drove you home everyday." Jaehyuk looked at Hyunsuk's side while walking side by side with him. Hyunsuk felt his face became hot. How to answer to Jaehyuk! "Umm Jaehyukie! I mm.." Hyunsuk hesitate to say. "You two are dating." Jaehyuk broke the ice from the iceberg. Hyunsuk's eyes widened. "Wait how did you know?" "Well, I've observed you two. No actually it's natural to understand because of your actions." Jaehyuk smiles at the surprised Hyunsuk. "Ah! Jaehyukie don't tell this to anyone." Hyunsuk nervously said. "Okay but cute Hedgehogie, everyone will eventually know it. Why do you want to keep it a secret?" Jaehyuk asked in curiosity. "Because I don't want it to be known by people. My cousins are also studying in this school, if they come to know this they will surely tell my aunt and my parents will know it. They're very strict you know. Again it will cause problem in our study. So I just feel insecure." Hyunsuk looked down sadly and Jaehyuk patted on his shoulder to give him comfort. "It gonna be okay cute Hedgehogie. I'm here with you. Don't worry." Hyunsuk nodded in reply.

Six eyes were looking at them from a little distance.
"Ya Haruto, what we gonna do? There's that brat Jaehyuk with him." Yoshi asked Haruto in disappointment. "Don't call him a brat." Asahi frowned and Yoshi shook his head annoyingly. "Hold on hyung. We need to take away Jaehyuk from Hyunsuk. But how!?" Haruto was biting his fingers in excitement. "I know what to do." Asahi said. "What is it?" Haruto and Yoshi said together. "I'll go there and ask Jaehyuk to come with me because there's a serious issue that I've talk to. And will take him far making him busy with my issues issues." Asahi's eyebrows began to rise towards Yoshi and Haruto. "Well that's not a bad idea, my friends are already ready." Haruto said. "But what if Jaehyuk refused to listen to Asahi?" Yoshi asked in concern. "There's no what if bro. I'll pull him if he do that. And he's so naive you know." Asahi winked at Yoshi. "Okay, be careful before you say something wrong. Best of luck." Yoshi said before sending Asahi to their target destination. "Haruto, are you sure it gonna work?" Yoshi made a worried look at Haruto. "Yeah hyung, at least he will think you as a good guy and will consider your flaws. And you would be able to take him home. Don't you think it will build up in day by day?" "Okay Rutoya, I'm relying on you." Yoshi said with a deep sigh. "Be patient hyung." Haruto patted on Yoshi's back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 222 9
Park Jihoon and his big fat crush on Choi Hyunsuk, who he never ever talked to START- 22/04/2024 END- TBA • pardon for grammatical and spelling error...
13.1K 863 12
relationship, is somewhat fascinating START- 30/10/2022 END- 25/11/2022 • pardon for grammatical and spelling errors (this work haven't been a subjec...
27.8K 1.5K 12
where med student jihoon is a regular at shy boy hyunsuk's cafe. treasure | park jihoon x choi hyunsuk written by chae ♥
53K 3.9K 31
Choi Hyunsuk was cursed. He can't kiss just anyone or else he might die Start- 25/09/2022 End- 19/12/2022 Kindly please note the following before you...