Chapter 5

Next morning...

Hyunsuk woke up. "Ah it's this late already!" He rubbed his eyes. Crawling out of his toasty bed to get ready, he head for downstairs. There he saw his two cousins Yeonjun and Beomgyu. Yeonjun and Hyunsuk are the same age and Beomgyu is two years younger than him. "Good morning." Hyunsuk greeted them and they greeted back. "Good morning Hyunsuk. Did you sleep well last night?" The wonderful aroma of coffee hits Hyunsuk's nose as his aunt Tiffany turn to greet him from the kitchen. "Like a log, hyung slept for so long, it feels like he woke up from hibernation." Beomgyu laughed and said. Yeonjun laughed too. "Not funny." Hyunsuk sighed. "Hyunsuk sit on the table, I'll make you breakfast, it will fully wake yourself up." Tiffany said. Hyunsuk can hear cups and plates rattling from the kitchen. "Thanks aunt Tiffany, but I need to hurry! I'm going to be late for school! I'll eat outside." "By the way Hyunsuk, you came back late last night." Tiffany said while walking out from the kitchen. "Where have you been for so long?" Tiffany makes a questionable look. Hyunsuk is feeling nervous. "I was hanging out with my friends aunt Tiffany. I'm sorry for being late. It will never happen again." Hyunsuk nervously answered. Tiffany narrowed her eyes a bit. "Okay."

Hyunsuk was waiting for a cab but there was no cab in the road. Now it's really getting so late. Suddenly a car came in front of Hyunsuk. Hyunsuk was wondering who could it be. Then he saw a familiar face when the window of the car went down. "Jihoon!" Hyunsuk was so surprised. Jihoon smiles brightly. There's really something in his smile that is very pleasant. Hyunsuk just can't stop admiring his lover. "What are you doing here!?" Hyunsuk excitedly asked. "Get into the car, I came to take you with me." Hyunsuk got inside the car and then Jihoon pulled him closer for a kiss. Hyunsuk kissed back and blushed. "Jihoon, we're already so late, if we can't make it in time, we both will get punishment. Let's go now." Hyunsuk pushed Jihoon and said. "Okay." Jihoon pecked a kiss on Hyunsuk's lips and started the car. After a while they finally arrived at the school. Shortly after getting off the car, Jihoon took Hyunsuk's hand and entwined them with his hands. "Jihoon, what will everyone think!? don't be like this please." Hyunsuk pouted. Jihoon kissed the pout away and smiles. "Ji, stop kissing me, we're already in public." Hyunsuk blushed. "I don't care about other people, I don't care what they think, I just care about us, and why can't I do these, ain't I your boyfriend already?" Jihoon caresses Hyunsuk's red cheeks. "But Ji... " "no but.. Let's go inside." Jihoon spoke in the middle of Hyunsuk's words. Jihoon is really so stubborn. Hyunsuk can't protest against him any longer. They walk inside the school. Every students around them were looking at them and were gossiping. "No way! Who was that boy next to Park Jihoon?" "I don't know, it's my first time seeing him. Could he be his new boyfriend?" "Exactly, Park Jihoon is our love of life, how could that boy seduce him!"
Hyunsuk was very uncomfortable by their look. He's becoming angry over Jihoon now.

The teacher has not come yet. Jihoon and Hyunsuk entered the classroom and took their seats. Jaehyuk's jaw dropped seeing them together. Even all of the students were sneaking their gaze at them. Except for Junkyu, they never saw Jihoon come to class with anyone. Mashiho were whispering to Yedam. "What's just we saw! How can they come in the class together when Jihoon is this cold and he never been so sweet to anyone." "Seems like there's something." Yedam whispers too. Jaehyuk turned to Hyunsuk and smiles sweetly and then stopped by seeing Jihoon's gaze at him. In the meantime the teacher came to the class. Everyone became silent. The teacher started his lesson as usual but Hyunsuk couldn't focus on the lecture because of Jihoon. Jihoon kept on touching Hyunsuk and everytime Hyunsuk flinched. "Jihoon what are you doing!? don't touch me, not in the class please." Hyunsuk nervously whispers. But Jihoon is enjoying this. He have no intention to stop. He placed his hand on Hyunsuk's waist and was roaming his hand around.
Hyunsuk bite his lower lip and suddenly stand up. "Choi Hyunsuk! Do you have any problem?" The teacher stopped and asked him with wondering face. Everyone in the class looked back at him. "Ah no I...I mean nothing." Hyunsuk muttered. Jihoon smirked. He found Hyunsuk very cute at this time. The teacher narrowed his eyes in confusion. "Take your seat and concentrate." "Yes teacher." Hyunsuk set down and looked at Jihoon with crooked eyes. "If you dare to do this again!.. " "What babe?" Jihoon made a innocent face toward Hyunsuk. Hyunsuk blushed on this sudden nickname. "Let's focus on the class please." Hyunsuk almost begged. "Ok ok your highness." Jihoon smiles and Hyunsuk smiles too. Jaehyuk who was in front of them, listened to them with open ears. He tried not to be get choked.