Chapter 6

"Jihoon, are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"I bought a bottle of water for you."

Jihoon took the water bottle from Hyunsuk and drank it. "Thanks babe." Hyunsuk blushed on Jihoon's word. "Umm I have some chocolates, would you like to eat? It will boost your energy." Hyunsuk handed a bar of chocolate toward Jihoon. "Feed me." "No, Jihoon, what are you saying! Everyone is looking at us. What will they think!?" Hyunsuk nervously said. "I've told you already that I don't care about them." Jihoon looked straight into Hyunsuk's dazzling eyes. "But I care." Hyunsuk exhaled. Jihoon held Hyunsuk's hand and started to eat the chocolate. "Jiihoon!!!" Hyunsuk's face started to burning as he was so shy. Yoshi who was encountering this whole thing clenched his hand in anger. His eyes were burning in hatred. "I'll never let you be together like this I swear."

On the other hand, Junkyu who was injured with his leg. He was sitting in the dressing room. "Ah really, it hurt so bad. That mo****fu*ker Asahi, I'll fu*king kill you if I can get you in my hand. Ughh.." Junkyu greeted his teeth in pain while tightening his bandage.
"Mhhmm... What are you doing? You're making your wound worse." "Mashi! You!" Junkyu looked up to the person and stood up in excitement but he was unable to stand and was about to fall down. At that moment Mashiho grabbed him and make him sit down. "Kim Junkyu! Are you crazy!?" Mashiho said in a serious tone. "Yes I'm crazy, I'm crazy in love with you Mashi." Junkyu and Mashiho's eyes met and Mashiho Imidietly looked away because his heart was beating so fastly and he felt shy. "Kim Junkyu, aren't you feeling bad?" Mashiho just tried to avoid this awkward situation by changing the matter. "Now that you're here, I'm feeling very good, no more pain now." Junkyu held Mashiho's hand and Mashiho flinched a bit. "Let me bind your bandage up properly unless it will cause infection." Junkyu nodded. After that Mashiho carefully finished doing it. "Is that okay now or is it still tight?" Mashiho asked Junkyu. "No, it's better now." Junkyu smiles. "Take some rest, I'll go now." Mashiho was about to go but Junkyu took his hand and pulled it. "Mashi, stay a little longer please." Junkyu made a puppy eyes and Mashiho sighed. "Kim Junkyu! Why are you acting like a child! Really!!" Mashiho shook his head. He felt bad for Junkyu and set besides him for a while. Junkyu was talking non stop all that time and Mashiho were still arguing with him.

End of the half time.

Now Yoshi's team have 26 point and Jihoon's team 16.

"If we play like this we will lose for sure, and look Junkyu is injured." One of the player called Seungwon of Jihoon's team said. "And we don't have  any substitute player left today! What we gonna do?" Sunwoo said. Jihoon bites his lower lips and started to worry. "So will we play with 4 player?" Hyunjin looked at Jihoon worrily. "Why? Are they all seriously injured?" Jihoon asked. "Yeah everyone, look at Junkyu he can't even stand up on his own." Seungwon said looking at the poor Junkyu who was struggling with his leg.
"I have a solution." Junkyu said suddenly. "What is it?" Jihoon looked towards Junkyu. "Why don't we ask Doyoung and Junghwan? They're really good at basketball." "But they're junior, I can't relay on them." Jihoon sighed. "Think about it Jihoon, there's no time left, we don't have any other option. Again Doyoung is my younger brother. I know how good he's in basketball. And as far as I know Junghwan is good too." Junkyu tilted his head and looked at Jihoon seriously. "Okay then, call them."

The final half started. There's two new substitution in Jihoon's team, Doyoung and Junghwan. "Don't let me down kids." Jihoon looked at them and said. "Aren't they Doyoung and Junghwan?" Hyunsuk asked to Jaehyuk from the gallery. "Yeah, maybe they're substitute player." Jaehyuk answered.

This time Jihoon played carefully. He need to win. He can't lose against his worst enemy Yoshi. Jihoon did a basket. Again another. Doyoung was playing very good. Yoshi's team were getting a hard time. Doyoung did two basket. Another one came from Junghwan. Junkyu didn't lied when he said that they play really well. Spectators were shouting. Hyunsuk was excited and praying for Jihoon's team. Yoshi got the ball and started to attack. He successfully made one basket. Again Yoshi's team started to play violently. The score is now Yoshi's team 37 and Jihoon's team 35. There are few minutes left. Doyoung was bouncing the ball. Asahi came after him and pushed him. Doyoung quickly passed the ball to Jihoon. Jihoon quickly did a basket. The excitement was increasing. Hyunjin did one basket. After that Asahi did one from Yoshi's team. One minute left. Junghwan passed the ball to Doyoung. Doyoung carefully moved ahead and did a basket. Now it's 38 and 38. 30 seconds left. Hyunsuk was folding his hands and he was so nervous. Now Yoshi have the ball, he tackled Sunwoo but was stopped by Junghwan. Junghwan successfully got the ball from Yoshi but Yoshi grabbed his jersey making him unable to move. Asahi and others blocked him. Junghwan threw the ball to Jihoon. Jihoon to Doyoung. Doyoung threw towards the basket but it was a miss. The ball luckily fallen into Jihoon's hand. Jihoon threw it. 3 seconds, 2 seconds, 1 seconds. And it was a basket. Spectators jumped in victory and shouted out. Jihoon looked straight to Hyunsuk who's eyes were sparkling in happiness. Hyunsuk brightly smiles at Jihoon. The Victorians gathered around Jihoon and lifted him up. They were shouting his name. Yoshi frowned and started to talking angrily with his players. "You idiots can't play huh!? How did that happen?" "Calm down Yosh. Let's go to the dressing room first." Asahi said.
Yoshi left with anger, he can't bear Jihoon's happiness here.

In the evening...

Jihoon and his team came to a night club to celebrate their big victory. Doyoung and Junghwan were there because they were a part of the team. Jihoon asked Hyunsuk to come too. Junkyu couldn't come there because of his leg injury. Mashiho gone to see Junkyu. So Hyunsuk decided to take Jaehyuk and Yedam with him.

Hyunsuk dressed nicely.

After a while Hyunsuk reached at the club with Jaehyuk and Yedam. The vibrating bass of the music from inside the club fills his ears and puts a buzz in his chest. "Yeah, tonight is going to be a good night. I can already feel it." Yedam said.

Hyunsuk's eyes started to search for Jihoon as soon as he entered the club. There's a cool blue glow on every surface, the edges of the tables and chairs and the whole length of the bar lined with an amazing neon piping, and the DJ booth is elevated directly in the center of the dance floor. It's the kind of thing that could easily feel claustrophobic or overwhelming, but the vibe is completely energizing. Suddenly he startled by a hand which was holding his waist. "Aah! Jihoonaah you scared me." Hyunsuk pushed Jihoon smoothly and Jihoon laughed. "You look so beautiful babe." Jihoon pulled Hyunsuk closer to his body and Hyunsuk blushed. "You look handsome too." Hyunsuk shyly said and Jihoon chuckled. "Why are you so shy babe? I'm your boyfriend after all." Hyunsuk can't believe that the Park Jihoon who was cold as iceberg, hard as rock, rude as hell now his boyfriend. It's like a dream to Hyunsuk. Everything happened all of a sudden. And Hyunsuk made a huge change in Jihoon's life. There's a word, 'Love will always find it's way'.

Jihoon grabs Hyunsuk's arm & starts dragging him to the center of the room. "Jihoon, where are we going?" "Let's dance." Honestly, his arm is folded in an impressive showing of origami. Hyunsuk's beautiful neck elongates even further as he turns to Jihoon with an excited smile. Jihoon's eyes follow the line of Hyunsuk's delicate neck to the silky skin of his cheeks and stop at his mouth. Full, pink & downright lips. Hyunsuk look at Jihoon's handsome face. Deep brown eyes, strong jaw and the kind of lips that he know is good at kissing. Hyunsuk's breath catches in his throat when he meets Jihoon's curious gaze and pauses, and the slight hint of a smile threaten to quirk up just one corner of his lips. Hell's Bell's, that's one dangerously sexy look.

Jihoon's steps are swift and sure as he lead Hyunsuk out onto the dance floor, spin him around and get a quick look at his body before pulling him against his. A seductive beat blends Jihoon's heartbeat with Hyunsuk's. Jihoon searches Hyunsuk's eyes. A small smile once again lighting his own. And Jihoon can see Hyunsuk's sparkling shy eyes are midnight's sky, like the deepest part of the night. That handsome grin of Jihoon grows wider, and Hyunsuk swear to God, he can feel it all the way to his damn toes. Jihoon slide his hands down Hyunsuk's arms and settle them on the supple fabric at Hyunsuk's perfect, gently rounded hips and the thumping addictive beat is the perfect excuse to pull Hyunsuk even closer, sliding Jihoon's leg between Hyunsuk's thighs and Jihoon can't stop his gaze from flickering down to Hyunsuk's mouth. Jihoon put a finger to Hyunsuk's lips and Hyunsuk grabbed Jihoon tightly. Jihoon slide his hand beneath his chin and move his gaze to him. Their faces are too close now. And the warmth of Hyunsuk's breath sends a shock straight down Jihoon's chest, across his abs and right into his every part. Jihoon's lips to Hyunsuk's, he take his mouth in a kiss. Soft and slow at first, until Jihoon feel the vibration of Hyunsuk's moan, and so deep he can taste the gin all the way on the back of his tongue. Jihoon haven't felt this happy for a very long time. Jihoon kisses Hyunsuk with the kind of reckless abandon that spurs a deep throb between Hyunsuk's thighs and commands his lips and tongue with a conference he have never known before. Heart pounding, breath stealing, it's the kind of kiss Hyunsuk both fear and worship at once.

Yoshi is practicing boxing. He was fiercely punching on the punching bag. "Asahi hyung, it's been so long since Yoshi hyung is doing this! He's hurting his hand. Why don't you say something to him." Haruto said to Asahi while watching angry Yoshi. "He's so angry today, I can't say a word or he'll punch straight in my face." Asahi acted as if he's scared as hell lmao. Haruto sighed and shook. "Yoshi hyung, it's enough, come here, I've something to say." Haruto raised the sound of his voice. Yoshi punched harshly and looked at Haruto. "What huh? You told me that you've a plan to make Hyunsuk fall in love with me, but what have you done. You'd better not to say anything." Yoshi roared like a tiger. "Hyung, just listen to me once, I was about to tell you my plan. You need to calm down first." Haruto stood up and approached to Yoshi. "Yosh! Don't you worry, I'll teach Jihoon a great lesson, he'll not get a chance to stand in front of Hyunsuk. Believe me." Asahi spoke up. Yoshi finally threw up his globes and came out with Haruto and set down. "What is it Haruto, tell me first."
"Hyung, I've prepared everything very nicely. Now just waiting for the fish to get caught in the net." Haruto evilly smirked.