Chapter 4

"Hi Hyunsuk!" Hyunsuk turned around and saw Yoshi behind him. "Hi!" Hyunsuk greeted with a smile. "What a surprise to see you here! You look so cute by the way." Yoshi is flirting for sure. "Umm thanks." Hyunsuk fixed his hair cutely. Mashiho, Yedam and Jaehyuk was looking at each other. They're confused. "Cute Hedgehogie you know each other?" Jaehyuk asked Hyunsuk in a whispering voice. "Yeah." Hyunsuk answered. There was Asahi with Yoshi who was staring at Jaehyuk. Jaehyuk noticed that too and became shy. He kept avoiding Asahi's gaze. "Can I sit with you Hyunsuk? If you don't mind." "Um sure, you can sit with us since we're friend." Hyunsuk smiles politely.
On the other hand Jihoon who was watching these scene and was burning like fire. Not because Yoshi is his enemy, but he's angry because Hyunsuk is talking with Yoshi while laughing. Jihoon don't even know why is he feeling so jealous and mad because of getting to see Hyunsuk with someone else. He can't figure it out but something inside him is really so pissed off. Junkyu, who was stunned besides Jihoon spoke up. "What is that b*tch doing there! Seems like that Asahi s*ut is looking at my Mashi." Junkyu greeted his teeth. "Jihoonah what we gonna do?" Junkyu looked at Jihoon. Jihoon is blowing in anger. He took the wine's bottle and threw it on the floor making a loud noise. Everyone became shocked at the sound. And it got Hyunsuk's attention too. "Jihoon!" Hyunsuk said in a surprising voice as he was shocked to see him like that. Yoshi was looking at Jihoon fiercely as if he's ready to fight. At any other time Yoshi would have any trouble with Jihoon. But he doesn't want to reveal his bad side in front of Hyunsuk. "Jihoonah what are you doing!?" Junkyu excitedly asked to Jihoon. Jihoon approached to Hyunsuk's table and slammed onto the table. Jihoon sent Yoshi a deadly glare, it's obvious that he hates him. "What's wrong? Am I disturbing you?!" Yoshi smirked. "Yes, which is why I'm going to ask you to leave." Jihoon knitted his eyebrows. "Sure, but I'm taking Hyunsuk with me." "Not gonna happen... " "wait are they fighting!? Why so sudden!?" Hyunsuk though in his mind. "Hey! What's wrong with the two of you?" Hyunsuk spoke up. "What is Yoshi doing here with you?" Jihoon now shifted his gaze at Hyunsuk. "He's my friend." "No he can't be your friend." Jihoon frowned. "It's not like you care about who am I friends with anyway." "Don't think of him as a friend." "Why? Are you intimidated?" Yoshi smirked at Jihoon. Hyunsuk stopped talking. He thought they would too, but the tension kept rising instead. Yoshi who appeared to Hyunsuk as a cool-headed guy, continued getting into Jihoon's nerves on purpose. Jihoon's patience ran out. He grabbed Yoshi's collar. "Why are you fighting?" Hyunsuk became scared. Everyone was excited there. "Ah if this continues.... " Hyunsuk is thinking about how to stop them. "Stop it you both." Hyunsuk shouted. He grabbed Jihoon's hand and pulled him aside. Luckily Jihoon made no protest, even though his eyes were still locked on Yoshi. "You're lucky that Hyunsuk brought you away." Yoshi said to Jihoon. Jihoon greeted his teeth in anger. "What did you say?!?" Jihoon shook Hyunsuk's hand off and walked up straight to Yoshi. Here we go again! "This is bad. If I let them be, things will get out of hand. I've never seen Jihoon like this before. And Yoshi, who seemed to be a nice one, turns out to be just stubborn." Hyunsuk is panicking right now. "You two want to fight that badly?! Whatever, I'm leaving!" Hyunsuk said angrily and walked out of the club. He didn't care what they would do. Mashiho, Yedam and Jaehyuk ran after Hyunsuk. "Cute Hedgehogie wait for us!" Jaehyuk hurriedly said as he was gasping for air. Hyunsuk stopped. "Hyunsuk are you angry?" Mashiho asked. "I shouldn't care at all... But I can't stop thinking about it. Aaah... I should probably get back and calm them down." Hyunsuk ruffled his hair in frustration and decided to go back inside. "No Hyunsuk wait, you'll be in trouble." Yedam said but Hyunsuk ignored his words and ran inside. "Huh! Where are they!?" Hyunsuk looked everywhere, but they were nowhere to be seen. Hyunsuk's worry only grew worse, so he decided to go out and look for them. He left the club straight away to look for them. When he came to one of the street, he witnessed something that he thought could only happen in the movie. Bang! Jihoon and Hyunsuk were facing each other. Yoshi pointed a gun right at Jihoon's face. Hyunsuk couldn't believe what he saw. But his feet seem to have mind of their own. Slowly approaching them. "Tell me, where do I aim for a painless death?!" Yoshi roared like a tiger. "Why are you into Hyunsuk? I don't know why you approached Hyunsuk but I won't let a b*st*rd like you lay a finger on him!" Jihoon's expression is like a volcano what will explore any time soon. Hyunsuk's heart is beating so fastly. He's so scared that he started to shivering. "Just what exactly was going on?" Hyunsuk's voice got stuck inside him too. "Stop it!!" Hyunsuk screamed with all his energy. He felt dizzy and lose his balance. He fall down to the ground. Actually Hyunsuk have a trauma. He can't stand fighting. He's afraid of that, it scared him as hell. Jihoon and Yoshi stopped. Jihoon punched on Yoshi's face and Yoshi fell onto the street. Jihoon quickly ran towards Hyunsuk. He grabbed Hyunsuk and embraced him into his arms. He then carried Hyunsuk in a bridal style and walk until he reach his car. Yoshi who was grunting in pain swelling up on anger. "Park Jihoon, next time I'll make sure to kill you."

Jihoon put Hyunsuk inside his car. "Hyunsuk, are you okay?" Hyunsuk looks so scared, he's trembling. "Hyunsuk! What happened? Talk to me?" Jihoon nervously asked to Hyunsuk in a soft voice. Instead of answering anything Hyunsuk started to crying. Jihoon started to panicking over Hyunsuk. Jihoon pulled Hyunsuk closer to him and hugged him. He patted Hyunsuk's back as he wanted to comfort him. "Hyunsuk, why are you crying? Did I did something bad?" Jihoon softly said while caressing Hyunsuk's hair. Hyunsuk sobs. "I can't see people fighting. When I was a child I saw my parents fighting with each other. Since then it became my trauma." "Oh that's why you left the club back then?" Hyunsuk nodded. "Then why did you come back?" "Because I was worried about you." Hyunsuk said in a low voice. Jihoon's heart started to beat fastly. "Why? Why was you worried about me Hyunsuk?" Jihoon looked right into Hyunsuk's eyes. Hyunsuk can feel hotness over his cheek. He can feel his heart is throbbing crazily as if it will run outside. He wish Jihoon not to hear it. Hyunsuk looked down in shyness. Jihoon touched Hyunsuk's chin and turned it up to look at him. "Look at me Hyunsuk, why was you worried about me?" Jihoon said with his low husky voice that can make Hyunsuk feel like going crazy. "Ah because I...I..thought we were friends and I I felt like I should.. Ah.. " before Hyunsuk could finish Jihoon kissed him. Hyunsuk felt chill all over his body. Jihoon pulled Hyunsuk closer by his waist and deepened the kiss. Hyunsuk also kissed Jihoon back and Jihoon smirked between the kiss. Though Hyunsuk don't know how to kiss, he followed Jihoon's rhythms. Hyunsuk grabbed Jihoon's collar tightly. Jihoon pressed Hyunsuk against his strong chest. "Mmmmn.. Ha" Hyunsuk gasped for air and pushed Jihoon a bit. Jihoon gently lift his lips and takes a breath. Hyunsuk blushed. Hyunsuk said Jihoon's name with a gasping breath. 'Jihoon!" Their faces are drawn together and their tongues entwine once again as they seek to taste each other. Jihoon's passion is infecting Hyunsuk, so much. "Ah no, Ji, you can't!" Their lips break apart as Hyunsuk quickly stop Jihoon. "Why can't I? Hyunsuk I love you. I just realized that I'm in love with you." Hyunsuk's heart is racing in a fast speed. He's so shy that he can't face Jihoon. He's feeling butterfly all over his chest. "Hyunsuk, do you love me?" Jihoon nervously asked. Hyunsuk kept his head down. Jihoon is panicking now, what if Hyunsuk don't like him back and started to hate him for everything he did. Jihoon's face became gloomy. "Hyunsuk, I'm sorry if you don't like it but.. " "I love you too Jihoon." Hyunsuk said hurriedly before Jihoon could finish his sentence. Jihoon smiles in happiness. He's so happy. Jihoon pulls Hyunsuk towards him and Hyunsuk is blushing nonstop. "I thought you'll reject me." Hyunsuk giggle over Jihoon's word. "How can I reject such a handsome man like you." Hyunsuk covered his face onto Jihoon's chest and hugged him tightly. "I love you Jihoon, I don't know when I fell in love with you! Your presence always makes my heart warm and I feel secure." Hyunsuk softly said. Jihoon smiles happily and kissed Hyunsuk's forehead and cheeks. "Jihoon it's getting late, I need to go home now or my aunt will be mad, she don't like to return home late." Hyunsuk made a puppy eyes. "Can't you stay a bit longer with me? We just confessed to each other." Jihoon said while caressing on Hyunsuk's cheek. "No Ji, Don't be like this, I really want
to be with you but I can't, and we also have so many times left, isn't it?" Hyunsuk try to get away from Jihoon's loving caress but he's feeling sad inside his heart too. Hyunsuk held Jihoon's hand lovingly. "Okay then I'll drive you home."

Hyunsuk and Jihoon reached at Hyunsuk's aunt's home. Hyunsuk live with his aunt because his parents live in the other country. Because of his study Hyunsuk had to. "Thanks Jihoon." Hyunsuk smiles towards Jihoon and was about to get down from the car but Jihoon grabbed Hyunsuk's wrist. "What?" Hyunsuk made a questionable look. "I won't let you go if I'm not well rewarded." Jihoon smirked. "No, please let me go Ji. It'll be late." Hyunsuk pouted. "I'll let you off, so just relax." "Even so! I'm already out of time... " Hyunsuk is sulking now. Jihoon found Hyunsuk so cute. "If you give me a passionate kiss I'll let you go. Is that acceptable?" Jihoon gazes at Hyunsuk provocatively. Hyunsuk blushed. "Okay then." Hyunsuk giggles as he given Jihoon a kiss. "Is that agreeable Mr. Handsome Park?" "I just compromised for now." Jihoon winked at Hyunsuk. Hotness engulfed Hyunsuk. He can't believe that Jihoon is this romantic! Although Jihoon takes his arms off Hyunsuk, Hyunsuk can still feel his warmth on his skin. Then Hyunsuk ran to the house and Jihoon looked at his back until he disappear. And only then he drove away. Still the instant Hyunsuk break away from Jihoon, Hyunsuk suddenly feel lonely too. "I'm so spoiled. Here I'm feeling lonely, when he loves me so much. And I love him." Hyunsuk plopped on his bed. "I'm really happy right now, but I don't know what the future's going to be like. I wonder if we'll stay like this forever? Staying the same without hoping for anything more in our future. .. "