Chapter 2

It was about midnight when Jihoon returned home. His father called him as he quietly walked up the stairs to his room. "Jihoon, where do you come from so late every night?" Mr Park got up from the sofa. Jihoon stopped. "And what does it smell like?  Are you drunk?" Mr Park frowned. Jihoon remained silent. "I'm asking you something, Jihoon, answer me.  How come you are so reckless? When will you give me peace? You are getting into trouble one by one." Mr Park said angrily. Jihoon's mother Mrs Park came out of her room. "What happened, why are you shouting so much?" She was shocked at the loud voice. Jihoon kept his head down. "Can't you see that our son is getting lost? He's our eldest son, he has to handle my business.  Jeongwoo is still young.  He can't do that right now." Mr Park said in a hoarse voice. Now Jihoon spoke up. "No, dad, I have repeatedly said that this will not work with me.  You are imposing all your desires on me, you are scolding me. Have you ever wondered what I want, whether I'm fine or not?  You always put your business and wealth first." Jihoon went to his room and closed the door without hearing any more words. Mr Park called out to him in anger. "You will regret it later. I won't let you go like this. Put it in your head. Whether you like it or not, you have to get involve in my business soon." Mr Park swell up in anger. Mrs Park panicked. "Calm down first, we can convince him with love." Mrs Park said softly. "No, this boy will only understand in a raugh way."

Jihoon angrily threw the room's belongings. Then he lay down on the bed. "No one ever understood me and no one will ever understand me.  Why is that always with me?"

The next day.

Jihoon was late today for his school.
"Look today, you are all sitting there and this boy is standing here? Please tell, whats the story now!.....how Can you be punished?" The teacher looked with angry eyes to Jihoon. Jihoon didn't care about anything the teacher have said. "Simple, tell me to get out of the class." Jihoon made a poker face as always. The teacher frowned. Then someone spoke up. "Teacher why don't you tell him to stay in the library and finish a literature book!" The teacher was impressed by that idea. Everyone was surprised. Because no one ever had that courage to speak against The fierce Park Jihoon but this boy did! Everyone was whispering. Jihoon looked at him sideways. "Thanks choi, You said very wisely." The teacher said to Hyunsuk. Jihoon looked annoyed. "So Park Jihoon, you'll not get any break after the class. You'll go to the library and will finish reading a literature. Is that clear?" Jihoon rolled his eyes annoyingly. "Park Jihoon, behave yourself." The teacher said angrily. "Fine." Jihoon sighed. "Now go take your sit, no more messing up." Jihoon set besides Hyunsuk and raised his eyebrows. "Why did you said that? You're interfering on me huh?" "Would it be nice to have you kicked out of the class?" Hyunsuk answered in a low voice. "Really!? None of your business." Hyunsuk sighed. "Why are you so rude? I was trying to help you." "Then stop helping me. Did I asked for that huh? Don't ever interfere in my life." Jihoon putted his head on the desk then. Hyunsuk shaked his head in disbelief. Jaehyuk looked back at Hyunsuk and nodded with a low key smile.

Break time after class...

Jihoon entered to the library and was confused about what to read because reading books is not his thing.
"Have you ever read Hamlet?" Jihoon turned around and found Hyunsuk standing with a book in his hand. "What are you doing here?" "Well, The teacher told me to keep an eye on you." "Huh! Is that so?" Jihoon started approaching to Hyunsuk. Hyunsuk's heart was beating crazily. Now they've a little gap between them. "Wha what are you doing?" Hyunsuk said in a trembling voice. Jihoon took the book from his hand and gave a crooked smile. "What? What did you think?" Jihoon smirked. "Wha..What do I think again?" Hyunsuk muttered.
Jihoon sat down at a table in the library. "Hamlet huh!" Jihoon said in a low voice. Hyunsuk took another book from a shelf and set besides Jihoon. Jihoon was barely reading. He kept on stealing glances at Hyunsuk. "Why isn't your page moving? It's been a while." Hyunsuk looked at Jihoon. "So? It's my own matter, why are you looking over here?" "Because it's my job now, the teacher told me to." "Okay then stay here until I finish this book, why not you're enjoying here being with me." Jihoon teasingly said. Hyunsuk is both shy and angry now. "What what are you talking about! There's nothing like that." Hyunsuk rolled his eyes. "Listen, I have no interest in you ok, I'm leaving, stay with your sloth like reading. I don't care anymore." Hyunsuk stand up and was about to leave and then Jihoon grabbed his hand and Hyunsuk stopped. Hyunsuk felt an electricity over Jihoon's touch. "Let go of my hand." "Help me reading this book, I'm not used to it." Jihoon said softly. What! The first time Jihoon talked in that way! "You want me to read this book?" Jihoon nodded. "What if you tease me again?" "I will not. I just don't want to stuck in this damn fu*king place any longer." Hyunsuk sighed, he set again and started reading. Jihoon was listening to his voice. It sounds like a music to him. After a while Jihoon fell asleep and his head fell onto Hyunsuk's shoulder. Jihoon barely even sleep at night. He have amnesia. Hyunsuk was startled at first but he didn't stopped Jihoon. Hyunsuk was lost in his thoughts. "Is this fate? It's just me here with him now. Is this destiny?" "Ah! What am I daydreaming about!" Hyunsuk leaned closer to Jihoon. Jihoon was breathing peacefully. Hyunsuk can smell alcohol from Jihoon. He took his head away from Jihoon. "His breathes reeks of alcohol! This man!" Hyunsuk was disappointed. "Oh how'd I fall asleep!" Jihoon woke up. "Yeah, my shoulder's all stiff because of you." Hyunsuk cracked his shoulder with his hand. Hyunsuk stood up. "You're a real spit fire!" Hyunsuk was about to leave. "Wait." Jihoon stood up and approached to Hyunsuk. "What do you want!?" "Isn't your shoulder stiff? Let me give it a massage." "Ah no need for that. Thanks." Hyunsuk sighed and left. Jihoon was looking at his back until it disappears. Jihoon made a crooked smile. "What's wrong with me!"

"Hi Mashi! I was looking for you." Mashiho was walking through the corridor. Suddenly Junkyu appeared before him. "Oh you scared me Kim Junkyu." "Sorry Mashi." Junkyu smiles brightly. "Can't we go for a meal now? Please." Junkyu made a puppy eyes. "Can't you find someone else?" Mashiho said with annoyed. "No Mashi, it has to be you." "Can you stop talking like that? It's embarrassing." Mashiho is kinda shy now. "Do you dislike me Mashi?" Junkyu pouted. "Not like that, I'm just busy right now, let's grab a meal later ok." Mashiho made a fainted smile and fastly walked away. Junkyu's face became gloomy. "Well I'll not give up."

"Yoshi, are you been punished again?" "No Asahi, I don't give a fu*ck on those sh*t. I'm out of their reach you know." Yoshi and his friend Asahi was coming from their art class which was near the library. "Isn't he that boy!" "Who Yoshi? Who are you talking about?" "Look over there, that beautiful boy." Yoshi pointed at Hyunsuk who was walking towards their path. "Oh so this is the one you told me about." Asahi smirked. "Yeah, how to talk to him!? Give me an idea man." "Just go and greet with him." Asahi pushed him a bit. "I'm nervous by the way, he saw me in a bad way." Yoshi sighed. "So, it doesn't matter now, you have to make a move first, woke the tiger inside you up." Asahi patted Yoshi's back. Yoshi took a deep breath and approached a bit towards Hyunsuk. Hyunsuk is closer now. "Hi." Yoshi blocked Hyunsuk's way. Hyunsuk looked at Yoshi and recognized him. Hyunsuk narrowed his eyes. "Aren't you that boy who was fighting with Park Jihoon?" Yoshi became annoyed by hearing Jihoon's name from Hyunsuk. "Yeah, unfortunately we've met in a very bad way. I'm sorry for that, but trust me that wasn't my fault." "Okay, but why did you fought? This is not a good thing." Hyunsuk raised his eyebrows. "Actually it's not me who caused that fight, he lost against our basketball team and it just happened." Yoshi sighed. "Oh I see." " By the way, I'm Kenemoto Yoshi, just call me Yoshi. And you Hyunsuk right?" "Yeah, how do you know my name?" Hyunsuk made a questionable look. "Since we both are in the same class, how can I don't know." Yoshi smiled sweetly, Hyunsuk smiles back. "Nice to meet you Yoshi, I gotta go now." "It's my pleasure to meet you Hyunsuk, hope we can be good friends." "Sure, see you." Hyunsuk waved a bye gesture and left. Yoshi smiles at him and waved back. "Such a cute boy. I want him at any cost." Yoshi smirked.