Chapter 7

'Ding Ding Ding ~' The cellphone rang.
Hyunsuk quickly pushed Jihoon who was kissing him as if there's no tomorrow. Hyunsuk took out his cell phone from his pocket. His scalp tingled when he saw the caller ID, but he had no choice but to pick it up.

"Hello mom!"

"Where are you now? I can here some awkward noises and heavy music!" Hyunsuk's mother Mrs. Choi asked without hesitation.

"Sh*t, sh*t Hyunsuk you dumb, you should've had left this place before receiving the call." Hyunsuk cursed himself in his mind.
"Mom, I'm in a cafe, doing some study stuff with my friends and umm there's playing music for relaxation. Umm yeah, so that is it." Hyunsuk said helplessly. "Humph, okay but don't be late, look at the time. When will you go home?" Mrs. Choi said bitterly.
Hyunsuk felt his eardrums hurt and he rolled his eyes annoyingly.

"Don't worry mom, I'll leave in a few minutes."

"Good to know this!"

After dealing with his mom a few more times, Hyunsuk hung up the phone and sighed. Hyunsuk's family is very strict. Since his childhood he had been going through a very hard time.

"Are you Alrighty?" Jihoon raised his eyebrows in confusion. "No Jihoon, I need to go home right now." Hyunsuk raised his head to look at Jihoon.
"But it hasn't been long since you've came here." Jihoon was sulking. "But I was with you almost the whole day." Hyunsuk held Jihoon's hand and said. "It's not enough, I want more." Hyunsuk blushed. "Don't be so stubborn Jihoon, I'm not going anywhere from you, every time I'll come back to you. But I can't stay for now." Hyunsuk hugged Jihoon and buried his face on Jihoon's chest. Jihoon hugged back Hyunsuk and kissed on his hair. "Okay then, let's go." Jihoon said softly. "Hyunsuk looked up at Jihoon and pouted. "Are you mad at me?" Jihoon pecked a kiss on Hyunsuk's lips. "No babe I can understand."

After dropping Hyunsuk Jihoon came back to his home. Because he don't feel like staying outside anymore. And also he's very tired after that high voltage match.

At first Jihoon saw his younger brother who just took a shower. His hair was wet and there was a towel around his shoulder. "Hyung! What a surprise! You came back so early today!? Don't you have your celebration party?" Jeongwoo said while rubbing his hair with the towel. "How do you know that there's a party?" Jihoon asked. "Well, Doyoung hyung told me that." "Oh." Jihoon was stretching his back. "By the way hyung, congratulations. It was really a great match. I'm proud of you hyung." Jeongwoo proudly said. "Thanks Woo but why didn't you came there? I told you to come. Didn't i?" Jihoon set down on the sofa. "What! Hyung! I was there the whole time. I was sitting on the gallery with Ruto but you didn't see me." "And who's that Ruto?" Jihoon raised his eyebrow. "He's my friend hyung. You don't know all of my friends. Do you? And he's not a old friend." Jeongwoo putted his hand on his waist. "Okay, I'm glad that you were there." "But hyung I've noticed that you were looking at someone so many times. Uh huh that's why you haven't seen me. Or should I say, you didn't bother to search for your brother." Jeongwoo teasingly said. Jihoon smiled a little while thinking about Hyunsuk. "Hey hyung! What was that!? Are you in love with that beautiful one?" Jeongwoo set besides Jihoon. "Tell me hyung who's that?" Jeongwoo is so focused now. Again there was a smile on Jihoon's face. Thinking of Hyunsuk always make him smile. "He's Hyunsuk. He's a very special person in my life." Jihoon looked at his side where Jeongwoo was sitting. "So is he your boyfriend hyung?" Jeongwoo putted his hand in his cheek. "Yeah." Jihoon nodded. "Wow hyung congratulations again! That was totally impossible for a thousand years. Hyung how did that happened!?" Jeongwoo was so excited. "It just happened. I found my happiness in him and I actually don't know how did that happen, it was all of a sudden." Jihoon took a deep breath and patted on Jeongwoo's hair. "You're still a kid Jeongwooya, you'll understand when you'll grow up like me. And you also haven't faced what I've faced." Jihoon sighed and stood up. "What hyung?" Jeongwoo became confused. "Leave that. Dry your hair properly. I'll go upstairs. I'm tired." Jihoon was Streching his neck and was walking to the stairs. Jeongwoo saw his hyung's back disappear.