Romeo & Juliet (Modern Versio...

By WonderingIdeas

This story is the modern day Romeo & Juliet with a twist.It is a short story about two forbidden lovers, but... More

Romeo & Juliet (Modern Version)
I won't tell if you don't..
Deuces.
I Wanna Be Your Man.
Chapter 5
Your family.
As long as your okay.
Everything Was starting to connect.
Aching Heart (Dedication To Wendy)
We almost had it all.
It ain't over yet.
Happy Days ? Yeah Right,
Head over Heels, just the beginning.
Forbidden Love
Beginning of the End.
Just before.
Opinion
In a already written play...
They don't know about us.

Give me love

951 20 3
By WonderingIdeas

CRUCIAL'S POINT OF VIEW

Narrator

Crucial had just arrived at a quiet rave that was going on his area, he was feeling that he needed to get drunk, high and just do some dirt today. As he arrived he caught the few glares from females, some were catching his eyes others weren't. Crucial was one of those guys who were not about the relationship he just wanted to hit it and leave. He didn't believe in feelings ever since finding out what his dad done to his mum.

He sat down on one of the two free couches and pulled out a long fat blunt which he had been excited to smoke all day. He grabbed a bottle of Ciroc and zoned out finishing both in peace, he nodded his head to ASAP ROCKY ft Drake, Kendrick Lamar and 2 Chains – Fucking Problems while taking constant inhales and exhales.

He then saw a light skin girl with bob curt curls walking past; he whistled and she snapped her head quick. He knew she was easy if all it took was a simple slutty whistle. Crucial then scanned her outfit she was wearing all black; black short skirt which was like a belt, and bralet top which had a golden zip at the front.

Once she was in front of him, he pulled her down to sit on his lap and she giggled. He whispered a few adult things into her ears trying and succeeding to get her in the mood. She glanced around the room and they both noticed how you couldn't see anything as it was dark and was just full of weed scented smoke.

She nodded and smiled, Crucial stroked her leg teasing her then found his way to her area moving her thong to one side and fingered her, as she released moans trying to hold it in once he finished pleasing her, he pulled her hand down to his area wanting to be pleasured to and she allowed him not giving a fight.  Crucial then placed the girl on his front feeling horny wanting to hit it, knowing she was ready as well, but once they started it came to an end as the owner of the rave's parents had returned early from there ten year anniversary honeymoon.

Walking out the house he dropped the end of his blunt on the floor strolling down the road minding his business still feeling horny, drunk, and high and not wanting to go home. As he got to the end of the second road next to a faux alley way he heard a bunch of boys calling his name. He was cautious but not scared as he had not done badly recently. 

He walked into the few alleyway knocking knuckles with the boys as he soon realised who they were.

"Were you coming from bruh?" One of the boys asked, starting conversation.

"From that quiet party that was going on down the road" Crucial gave a simple reply not wanting to fraternise and still under the influence, his reactions were embarrassingly slow.

"Swear, well we just came here to get high quick going in a bit to buck some things" Crucial nodded

As they all cancelled lighting a few more blunts "Ain't you coming?" Crucial shook his head again "Nah, just gonna chill and get high?"

"By yourself?" 

Crucial did not reply, but they all shook their shoulders and carried on in their journey.

-

Crucial was in his zone enjoying his own company just constantly smoking and smoking. After a few minutes he realised he was not alone as he saw petite shadow walking down.

TAYLOR'S POINT OF VIEW

Narrator

Taylor was on her way home, not taking notice of her surroundings. As it was late and she wanted to get home quick she decided to take the alleyway near her house which has always known to be safe to her.

Taylor was now a new girl after everything that had been going on, all her friends being oblivious to everything not paying attention to her dramatic life but being so engrossed in Wynter and Trey's. She was never hating but just felt unappreciated that is why she stayed away. Her friends never knew that her and Trey had a past, they never realised her uneasiness around him or the awkwardness. She didn't love him or like him anymore but he was her first love although she wasn't his. She loved seeing Wynter happy, but no one likes seeing their first love with somebody else.

She was playing Bob Marley – Could You Be Loved through her black headphones, lately Reggae music had been helping Taylor connect with herself and deal with her misfortunes like the fact two weeks ago she had an abortion and the father was...

As the song changed to beat she didn’t want to listen to, Taylor sucked her iPhone from her jeans jacket pocket scrolling through her playlist as the music was at an abrupt she was able to take a second and realise her surroundings. She never noticed how long the alleyway was music made it shorter than it seemed.

Taylor carried on scanning through her talented playlist she started to hear footsteps behind her, as the person moved faster so did she. She had heard so many of these stories on the News and did not want to be part of another statistic.

“Oi”

The person got closer, but she refused to reply and just carried on speed walking, but she was no match for the mysterious guy. As she got faster it just seemed that she got slower until one point the person was next to her. She was scared but brave enough to look on her right, catching the familiar face

“Crucial” she laughed to herself; it wasn’t the fact she was happy to see him but just glad that it wasn’t a random stranger.

“Sup?” he seemed faded and lost to her, she knew he was under the influence as she was like this at point in her life, just lost from the world. She shook her head not trying to reminisce. 

Taylor nodded her head and was just on her way. “Wanna chill for a bit?” he asked calmly but sounding vulnerable, maybe to vulnerable she thought to herself. She glanced at him took a while and thought to herself. Well she did not want to be home alone as she was still a little a girl at heart being scared of the dark and it was dangerous for Crucial to be out this time of the night by himself under the influence of alcohol and weed.

2hours later

-

She laughed “So you’re telling me…” she paused trying to hold back her laughter “He actually proposed to her”

Crucial nodded his head joining in with the laughter; he sat on the square tiles with a bottle of Courvosier in his hand while Taylor was on a cardboard box with a white bottle of Malibu. She knew this was bad as she just started her recovery but she made excuses such as ‘She’s young and a teenager “it’s only a one’ she was constantly repeating the excuses to herself.

“Oh my God, he’s an idiot” she took another swing from her drink “They’re 17-18 years old and want to get married flipping hell” Taylor had never felt so free, so longer since she has been able to sit down with a boy and just gossip ever since she was fourteen, she shook her head silently trying to forget the memory and taking another swing from the bottle.

“You know what they say, love is crazy” Crucial was staring at Taylor’s bare legs which were covered at quarter way with cowboy boots.

“It’s not crazy its stupidity, they need to slow down and think. Has nobody told them this?” Crucial, took another shot and shook his head “Nobody’s got time to be honest, plus I’m the only person who knows”

Taylor was now listening carefully “So you’re telling me Wynter hasn’t even told Christine, wow”. They was a pregnant silence as they both sat in their own thoughts with different types of bullshit going through their mind.

“What about you Tee?” it was so longer since someone had called her that, it made her heart smile. “What about me Cee?” this made Crucial laugh.

“Relationships man?”      “Nah I haven’t got time fo’ that?” she replied

“What do you mean, you’re young”

“You’re saying these like you’re not young as well mate” she looked at him and they both let out a small laugh.

“I don’t do relationships, you know me”  “Aha” well she thought she knew him.

Taylor was a good actress she thought to herself as they were sitting here, laughing like they never ever had sex one night she promised to never go back their again as she had feelings for him but he just wanted a quick lay. The atmosphere soon got tight and tense, they knew they were both attracted to each other but a relationship could never pursue as Crucial knew Taylor’s past and she had moved on not wanting to go back. Crucial stood, fixing his trousers and straightening his jumper, he sat next to Taylor squashing next to her on the box, this made the atmosphere seem lustful. He was facing her breathing on her neck getting closer and hotter as she was facing straight trying not to fall into temptation as she was already not pleased with herself that night already taking ten steps back. Her therapist won’t be too glad to hear about this.

Crucial gently grabbed her chin turning her face to greet his, landing a rough yet tender kiss on her lips. The moment got heated and they both carried away, he was still drunk, high and out of his mind.  Crucial grabbed her by the waist with his strong hands lifting her up and pushing her body on the wall causing Taylor to wrap her legs around his torso as he continued to dry thrust into her, he was still horny as he wasn’t 100% pleased from earlier on. They carried on touching, feeling and intensely kissing getting carried away until Taylor finally awoke from her lustful daze and refusing to get any further. Crucial continued to kiss on her neck not wanting this to stop.

She giggled putting her hands over her face “We can’t do this, I have…” He ignored her and carried on with feeling on her breast and leaving hickeys on her neck

She put on a calm tone as she was getting more serious “Crucial, I’m being serious I have to go”

He was still ignoring her he refused to not get laid tonight, plus he knew Taylor use to be easy. Taylor refused to carry on with this and was trying to gather up as much self-respect as possible

“I’m going” she tried to move from his brace by pushing him off. He pinned her arms over head to the wall.

“What do you mean, we aren’t finish” Crucial spat the words, without removing eye contact. Taylor tried to remove herself from his brace with all her might.

“Crucial you’re hurting me” she was now fidgeting to get out of his embrace not wanting this to happen.

Taylor was starting to panic losing breaths as she was beginning to get scared. She stumped on his foot which caused him to release her while letting out a roar of pain. She noticed this and took her chance to escape but before she could get far enough he grabbed her hand twisting it. “Are you fucking stupid?” Crucial was now looking her in deep in the eye, he wasn’t the same person his eyes were red, his pupils were no longer light brown but dangerously black, he was sweating and was no longer seen as attractive as before yet Taylor’s eyes screamed innocence and purity. She still tried to escape not giving up, he grabbed her from the back while she screamed; as her screams got louder he wrapped his hand around her mouth.

She tried to kick him but her legs were now off the ground out of balance, with Crucial’s strength he was shoved her against the wall causing her back to make a hurtful thud. Taylor tried biting his hand but there no use with the way he his hand was cupped, she was beginning to get weaker and tire out. With the one free hand he ripped her spaghetti string vest top off her body revealing her shaped breast.

There was nothing she can do but cry as all her strength had left her body.

OMG IT WAS SO HARD WRITING THIS, I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT A RAPE SCENE WAS SUPPOSE TO BE LIKE SO I WAS JUST INFLUENCED BY MOVIES.

SO PLEASE COMMENT AND 'VOTE' GUYS NOT 'LIKE' BUT 'VOTE' SO I ATLEAST KNOW I'M DOING SOMETHING WRITE.

I'VE REALISED LATELY THE CHAPTERS HAVE BEEN QUITE HEART ACHING RECENTLY SO I HOPE FOR THE NEXT ONE TO BE QUITE HAPPY AND FUN. SO PLEASE COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 154 53
Two teenagers who are from opposite sides of town. One from the gated community and the other from the trailer park. They've seen different things an...
1.3K 48 21
R-rated (+18) one short love story Is a one short love story based on the difference between the two lovers. It's all about destiny bring two souls...
461 27 20
"What is an adventure without a risk, my lady." He smiles. "And you want your lady to do the dirty work?" I question with disgust. "If you wish an ad...
26.8K 4.2K 24
Romeo and Juliet, the infamous couple that became an example for young lovers, something she used to read about. She loves love, everything she sees...