addiction 》minsung

By ChickenYoongleSoup

"Are you trying to tell me that you read books about you and Minho?" In which Han Jisung discovers fanfiction... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27 - Seungmin Special
28 - The End

13

6.8K 314 294
By ChickenYoongleSoup

"I'm not going to assume anything," Felix raised his innocent hands in the air, an apologetic look on his face. "But it kind of sounds like you're in love with him."

That took Jisung off guard, that was for sure. "Excuse me? Why would you assume something ridiculous like that?"

Felix's head tilted in disbelief as he stared the older boy down. He refused to believe that Jisung thought he was that dense. "You just told me in the course of like eleven sentences how you love when he has to brush his hair out of the way because it's covering his eyes. You know who says things like that, Jisung? People who are in love."

"That's- No. I don't remember saying that." Jisung shook his head emphatically. "Everyone talks like that, ok? Trust me. I am not in love."

Felix knew that both of those statements were nowhere near the truth but he didn't want to upset the older. Instead, he just felt kind of bad. He could understand why Jisung was being hesitant. It was a hard thing to admit to anyone, especially someone so close to you, even though that should have been the easiest. Not to mention the repercussions a few mere words could have on his career. It was a risky thing in Jisung's situation, being in love.

He decided to take some of the pressure off of the poor boy.

"Well I don't know how you feel about Minho, but I know that you're very important to him." Felix had gotten all the information he needed to hear and more, it was his turn to share. 

Taking a cookie off the plate he had set out for them earlier, he watched the older boy. The statement visibly did something to Jisung, a surprised look on his innocent face appeared. "I am?"

"Well of course, and not just in a coworker, bandmate sort of way."  Felix nodded. Jisung looked for any hint of a lie, a hidden smile or suppressed laughter, but there was none. "He talks about you often, sometimes even when he doesn't know I'm listening." 

"That could mean anything." Jisung shrugged, refusing to let himself have any hope. "I'm sure he talks about lots of people. He's nice, so he's got plenty of friends."

Felix just shook his head, brows scrunched in thought. "I don't know for sure what Minho's feelings are towards you, maybe he doesn't even know them himself. What I do know is that they're different for you than they are for everyone else, and that means something."

Jisung could tell from the look in the younger's eyes that he was supposed to remember that sentiment. He knew right there that he should have more empty dorm chats with Felix, he was sitting atop some good information.

"Can I ask?" Jisung questioned, his voice barely audible. He was afraid that if he pressed into the topic his feelings would be obvious, but he didn't care much at this point. "What kind of things does he say?"

Felix smiled, very glad that the older felt comfortable and open enough to ask questions of his own. "Sometimes he'll wonder out loud about how your day is going. He'll ask me to remind him to make sure you took medicine if you mentioned a headache that day. Other times he'll tell me about something funny you said or a time when you made him smile. It's different every time."

Jisung put a hand to his chest, his insides feeling all fuzzy, most people deeming the experience as butterflies.

Felix frowned, information surfacing in his mind. "Lately he's been different though. He seems troubled. Most nights he just lays awake for hours, he's so worried."

A hopeful look was passed to Jisung as Felix refilled his cup. "I was wondering if you knew anything about that?"

Jisung might.

"Well, I can't be sure, maybe it's something else." The rapper lowered his eyes, ashamed of himself. He didn't think that he had that much of an affect on the dancer, but based off of what Felix said, maybe this was bigger than he originally thought. "This probably has nothing else to do with it, but Minho and I haven't been talking as much lately. In fact, it's been hardly at all."

Felix had located the problem. Still, he wanted to be there for his friends. "Is everything alright?"

"It's just-" The older took a breath, his fingers tracing the rip in his jeans as his mind wandered. "Things have been weird lately? It's entirely my fault too, which just makes the whole thing so much worse."

"Why would you think it's you're fault?" The thought saddened the Lee, who didn't like the grimace on the older's lips. 

"I'm not saying you were right or anything," Jisung's eyes flicked to Felix's for a moment before wimping out and looking back down. "But maybe I don't dislike the idea of Minho? If I'm honest it's much more than that."

The rapper thought for a moment before sighing in defeat. "Alright fine, maybe you were right."

Felix already knew that to be a fact, but only smiled, letting the older continue.

"Except the problem is, these feelings are new to me. I don't know what to do with them, much less how to express them." Jisung shook his head, disappointed with himself. "Plus you know Minho, his main hobby is flirting with people for fun, and he's so good at it! I never know if he's serious or not, so I just ignore it."

Felix knew very well the validity of Minho's flirtations towards the oblivious man, but chose to stay silent. He knew the rapper wouldn't believe him anyway.

"There's another factor that complicates things, but we won't get into that today." Jisung was sharing many things today, but he wasn't about to share that fact.

"What?" Hearing the off limits-ness of the piece of info, Felix was only more determined. "Jisung, if I'm going to help you, I need to know it all."

That may have been true, but Jisung was ashamed, regardless. 

"No, Lix. It's too horrid." Burying his flushed face in his hands, the rapper knew deep down that he wasn't going to get out of this without telling the younger everything. Shooting up, he looked to his surprised friend, attempting to come across as intimidating. "Do you swear you won't judge? You'll keep an open mind and won't repeat this to anyone?"

"Jeez, Jisung. Did you kill someone? You're starting to worry me." Felix tried to make a joke, but the older was still staring at him, nothing but serious. "Alright, yeah. I swear."

Jisung took a breath, organizing his thoughts.

"Our fans, they're creative. And unique. Very special people." He made sure Felix was following along. No problems so far. "Sometimes they get tired of their own lives, so they read and write about other things."

Felix nodded, not quite sure where this tangent was headed.

"Like us, for example." Jisung wanted to mention how it was not only fans, but apparently idols themselves who did this as well, but he had made a promise to the leader. "People will write stories about us, we're the main characters. We could be doing anything, really. Going on adventures, solving mysteries, but mostly we're falling in love."

"Sometimes they'll make up characters that we fall in love with, and sometimes its..." This was the part he was worried about, but so far the Lee seemed calm, interested even. "Each other. The other members in the group."

He wasn't sure what to say now, but Felix seemed to know where to take it from there. He raised a brow, a teasing smile on his face. "Are you trying tell me that you read books about you and Minho?"

Now that it was out in the open, Jisung didn't know what to say. "...Maybe?"

Jisung was expecting Felix to frown, to tell him to grow up and get a life, but that didn't happen.

"Oh!" Felix cheered, his eyes creased in a blinding smile. The grown man clapped his hands, Jisung watching in pure confusion. "That's so cute! You're just a sad little hopeless romantic reading all these lovely tales waiting for his own love story to happen!"

"Hey!" Jisung frowned, picking up on some personally insulting words. He was not a hopeless romantic. He was a... come to think of it, maybe he was. But why not throw someone else under the bus too? "I'm not the only one that reads them!"

Felix definitely picked up on the look the older gave him, but how to interpret it, he wasn't sure. 

But maybe, just maybe Felix was right. Jisung was still lost. "So just what am I supposed to do about that?"

Felix calmed down enough to see the boy clearly. "Well isn't it obvious? You have to talk to Minho."

"Oh no." Jisung groaned, dreading the answer. "I told you, Lix. I'm awful! I wouldn't know what to say! Every time I'm around him, I just freeze up and lose all my words."

"Well you better figure something out, lover boy." Felix grinned, amused by the absolutely tortured look on the older's face. "People aren't exaggerating when they say that communication is the most important thing in a relationship."

"What if you just talk to him for me?" Jisung pleaded, practically begging on his hands and knees. "You are his roommate after all, and you'll know just what to say!"

"Jisung." Felix shook his head. Patting the older's hand, the Australian made sure he was paying close attention. "If you care about Minho at all, you'll talk this out with him. It doesn't have to be big, just make sure you two are alright. Let him know you're still there."

That was all it took to ground Jisung, determination taking over.

"Alright." He nodded, eyes fixed with the younger's. "I'll do it."

"I'm glad." Felix gave him a smile. "It'll help you in the long run, trust me."

The Australian thought they were done, turning to put their dishes in the sink. When he turned back, he was surprised to see Jisung watching him, elbows propped on the countertop.

"So, Felix." The rapper smiled, a devious look in his eyes. "What do you think of Changbin?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55K 2.4K 41
{𝚄𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐} "𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙅𝙞𝙨𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙞𝙚" "𝘾𝙖𝙣 𝙄 𝙠𝙞𝙨𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪?" When they met and learned about each other, everythi...
306K 12.3K 43
"Are you seriously going to give up on Minho?" "No." ~ In which Han Jisung is in love with his best friend Lee Minho and tries everything to hide his...
135K 5.8K 34
"Secrets?" Jisung asked softly. "Never," Minho whispered, unable to look Jisung in the eye. 𝙄𝙛 𝙄 𝙩𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙝𝙞𝙢, 𝙄'𝙙 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠 𝙝𝙞𝙢. a mins...
407K 13.2K 35
minho and jisung have a secret romance. ⚠️TW⚠️ homophobia sh child abuse smut