DELTA FORCE || Yoonmin ||

By twinklytinygirl

Don't dare to gaze down like a girl, when I am questioning you trainee Park!!! I am sorry I won't do it again... More

Chapter : 01 🎯
Chapter : 02 🎯
Chapter : 03 🎯
Chapter : 04 🎯
Chapter : 05 🎯
Chapter : 06 🎯
Chapter : 07 🎯
Announcement
Chapter : 08 🎯
Chapter : 09 🎯
Chapter : 10 🎯
Chapter : 11 🎯
Chapter : 12 🎯
Chapter : 13 🎯
Chapter : 14 🎯
Chapter : 15 🎯
Chapter : 16 🎯
Chapter : 17 🎯
Chapter : 18 🎯
Chapter : 19 🎯
20. 🎯 The Beginning
21. 🎯 Why !?
22. 🎯 Tangled
23. 🎯 Feelings
24. 🎯 Butterflies
25. 🎯 I wish I could
26. 🎯 Can You ?
27. 🎯 Tease
28. 🎯 Not mine, but...
29. 🎯 It hurts so good
30. 🎯 You silly
31. 🎯 Lips on Lips
32. 🎯 Ease on me
33. 🎯 Kill me slowly
34. 🎯 You are My Type.
36. 🎯 Like you mean it...
Announcement
37. 🎯 Feel So Right
38. 🎯 No one like you
39. 🎯 Time.....
40. 🎯 Am I Confused ?....
41. 🎯 Sorry for being late
42: 🎯 You and Me
It's 10K + Q&A
43. 🎯 Saudade
44. 🎯 I did the same
45. 🎯 My Home.
46. 🎯 Imperfect Perfection
47. 🎯 All yours
48. 🎯 Rendezvous ...
49. 🎯 Make love to me
50. ❀️ Mine & Yours ❀️
51. 🎯 Promise
52. 🎯 Mission In-laws
Sorry
53. 🎯 Untangle ?
54. 🎯 Own Blood
55. 🎯 Final Chapter
Author's Note + New Book Announcement
NEW BOOK ANNOUNCEMENT

35. 🎯 You can't leave me...

1.7K 113 126
By twinklytinygirl

Here's a long chapter ;) enjoy!

Time 10.15 Am

"Jimin are you sure you can manage?"

"Yes, sunbae-nim I can".

"Thank you, man. I'll send someone else to stay here in the night, until then please manage the things here. Take care of him. That man is kinda stubborn when it comes to resting and having medicines so please remind him".

"Sure I'll. Don't worry about that".

"Okay, then we'll be going. If something happens contact the naval base's doctors immediately then inform us. Admiral Ken promised to send the necessary things for you guys, and I'll send someone with Yoongi's clothes once we back there".

Senior agent Namjoon included rest of the special task force agents, and doctors who work overnight ready to leave the navy base. After discussing with the doctors they decide to leave the injured agent there because the medical experts advised them not to move him at least for another two days as his stitched cut is serious.

.
.
.

"ARGH..........."

"Don't move!!!". 

"Don't move sunbae-nim. Should I call for doctors? Are you okay?"

The Junior agent who willingly stay over to take care of the senior agent immediately came to assist the man who struggles to move.

"Just help me to sit up first".

The younger agent has carefully made the injured one sit on the bed by sneaking hands around the older's waist and the mid back.

"Are you okay?"

A very worried pair of chocolate eyes lean into the pale man's face still holding his not-so-stable body closely. The man who just woke up after a long nap took some minutes to process and make himself stable leaning on the younger male who was still balancing his aching body.

"D-did did N-namjoon take it?" were the very first few words the injured man spoke out saying even in such a terrible physique he was still worried about the mission he carried.

"Yes, Namjoon sunbae-nim took everything you mentioned stop worrying about that and relax a bit first"

"Did I tell him what he should do Jimin?"

"Yes, you clearly did sir. Right after you gain consciousness that was the very first thing you did last night. Then doctors sent you under sedatives cause you need more rest.

"My head is still dizzy". 

"Do you need some water?"

"Yes".

Jimin makes Yoongi's back rest against the headboard by putting a pillow in between before he walks out of the room.

"Here. Drink slowly".

The agent who got many terrible injuries, bruises, and swollen bumps all over his body at least couldn't hold his own glass. If he was being any random person othe than a special task experienced agent he might be definitely dead by now with all the damages. Yes, the harm the special task force agent was experiencing is that severe.

Min Yoongi couldn't lift his upper body due to the stitched deep cut, he can't move his both arms because those are too swollen and numbed after all the fights and swimming he has done. His legs and knees also got so many bruises saying he has encountered a near-death experience. Literally, he was looking like a total mess.

The younger agent run his glassy eyes all over the male who was wrapped in too many bandages. His eyes tell how worried he is though his chapped lips didn't say it out loud.

"Looking pathetic right?"

Min Yoongi smiled bitterly resting his back again on the pillow with a little groan. Younger who didn't reply silently dragged a stool to sit next to the older's bed placing the glass on the bedside table.

"What I've to go through is nothing. Compared to them it's nothing". 

The senior agent muttered closing his eyes. He was taking smaller breaks as he can not continuously talk in his weak physical state.

"That place is surely even worst than hell" He continues.

"It's a living hell. Those souls are just innocent children......I can't forget those looks in their eyes. I can't remove it from my mind. They need us. They need us immediately but we have to wait............"

Jimin saw how his senior agent's eyes shone with angry tears when he recall his past few days. His hushed voice was laced with hardly controlled anger and sadness. The way his fists tighten shows he was burning inside 

The younger agent who was sitting next to him softly held the older's free hand giving a small squeeze on it like he silently trying to say you did great and everything will be fine soon. Park Jimin was internally worrying to death but he managed to maintain his expression cheerful as he understood the mental agony the older going through need some emotional support.

Past few days in brief

Following the anonymous sender's location details Min Yoongi who was carrying a solo black mission got able to reach the small isolated island kinda land by using a jet boat he lend from the naval base. That place was an isolated separate area that almost looked like an island as it was covered by the sea from three sides. But it wasn't. It wasn't an island as it was still connected to the land by one side.

Hiding and using so many tactics throughout the daylight to cut the men  in grey, the special task force agent managed to sneak inside the huge old mansion kinda place.

Once he get in only he realized how the place was using a very sophisticated security system. Taking two days to cover himself he carried out things smoothly collecting necessary evidence finding way to explore the place more and more. 

On the second day-night, he managed to sneak inside the restricted area which was kept under double supervision. The dark dungeon didn't have any entrance other than the narrow curl stairwell he took. Passing every hooded man and the security barrie he managed to get inside the large dark floor.

The sight he met breaks his heart. The large dark space was filled with unconscious figures sleeping here and there on the cold floor. Very unpleasant smells spread all over the place and that expressed how they weren't at least given the necessary facilities to fulfill their primary needs as humans.

After trying to wake ten to twenty people who lay on the floor agent understood  they are not sleeping but drugged.

The dimly light place which at least didn't got primary sanitary facilities was filled with so many bugs and flies saying how dirty it was. Spoiled food leftovers, used needles, syringes, empty tablet cards, and small size empty glass bottles which the agent immediately recognize as empty sedative glass vials were all over the floor. 

Most of the ones there belong to the age group 15-20. But kids who can say under the age of 10 were also could see mixed up with the crowd. The agent understood they were all being drugged despite their age or gender from the way they looked and the pieces of evidence were also spread all over the place proving his guess is correct. Delta force agent managed to check the place quickly collecting some video and image as th3 shreds of evidence with his secret cameras connected to his glasses.

While the agent was too caught in exploring the place in a hurry, he felt a soft tug on his trouser edge. It was a six years old looking boy who weakly sitting in the darkest corner of the room. He has asked for some water in a fragile voic. The agent immediately crouches down and makes the gasping child gulp a few sips from his bottle.

The small boy who was silently crying still had his stuffed soft toy closely hugging to his chest. Yoongi has take few minutes to examine the boy as he didn't wanna scare him.

Few minutes later the child starts to speaking in a foreign language but thankfully agent has understand him. As he gets the signal the man next to him is no harm he has hugged the agent's leg asking him to take his out. 

The agent who was in a huge hurry has to make the child hush first cause the little child's wails getting loud and louder. He was clinging to the older man's legs begging him to take him to his mother.

Min Yoongi barely managed to calm the boy making him understand he has to be silent if he needs him to help him.

The agent tactically distracted the child by asking some questions and in the meantime, he smoothly convinced the child to hand over his toy to him. Yoongi has inserted a small tracking device into the stuffed animal's filling promising him not to lose it no matter what happen. He has carried out the things super speedily as he knew in no time those men gonna come in.

After promising the child he gonna definitely come to take him out the STF agent left the room making sure to install several bugging devices around the dark space.
.
.
.

On the next day, the man in black managed to hack into the organization's central communication system backing up the details relate to sub-organizations they are linked with all around the world. Once he was going through the process only he got to see how the Seoul intelligence service's linkage is also on the list. The panicked agent who never expect such a thing surfed for further details. With a shock, he acknowledges how lots of national intelligence services had linked with this organization. That's when he acknowledges how the table turns. They were being betrayed by someone among them.

Removing all the devices that connect him with the main base Min Yoongi managed to disconnect the Red Hunters from all the intelligence services making sure no matter what they did they will never reach them again. As he cut his connection Yoongi knew he also couldn't send logs anymore even to his colleagues. But he did what he initially decide.

And that's how the fellow agents from the campsite panicked and worried to death at the agent Yoongi's disappearance.
.
.

Without having a rest Min Yoongi has continuously worked day and night with the things he should collect and grab as evidence. He knew the deadline he has promised is already passed but he got nothing to do but act according to the situational factors which guide him.

The worst start like this. With a single mistake, that happen from his side due to the extreme fatigue Min Yoongi had to experience the near-death experience when he was just about to leave the isolated land.

He has been furiously attacked at the last barrier he was passing when he forgets that the place has some laser rays and security alarms. And that's how he has to fight for his life.

End of the recap

.
.
.

 Min Yoongi's eyes never left the younger one who was patiently wiping him with a hot wet towel. The one who was too occupied didn't realize how the older one was looking at him as he was totally paying his whole attention to what he was doing.

This is the second-day Yoongi was staying there and yes,.still Jimin was the one who continuously remained with him to help him. Yoongi has surprised by seen the amount of patience his junior agent has toward him even after he has acted few times very stubbornly and coldly in his ill state being a total ass.

I'll do it, I'll take care of it, please leave that to me, are you okay?, do you need anything?, let me know if anything makes you uncomfortable, please let me help you, you don't need to worry, I got this, you can trust that to me, Sunbae-nim I got you

Those lines were going in a loop from the moment Yoongi get his consciousness. Min Yoongi has gone through such situations several times in his work life, but any of those times he hasn't had someone to make him comfortable like the younger agent was doing now.

Jimin helped Yoongi to eat, clean up, dress up, take his medicines without missing, apply those balms and the doctor prescribe medicines for his swollen body, take him to the restroom, and make him do his smaller exercises.

Literally, the younger was the one who did everything for the man who was stuck in the bed struggling hell out of his life in the healing process.

.
.
.

For the past two days, Min Yoongi has attached more and more to the younger. He found how the younger's mere presence was enough to soothe him, he found how he was panicking at Jimin's absence, and that's how he found he was feeling at home when the younger was around him and he has no idea what he should do without Jimin by his side. Yes the younger was doing so much for him.

Min Yoongi saw how the younger try to maintain such a cheerful attitude toward him all the time while engaging with him. But he wasn't a fool. Min Yoongi could read Jimin's eyes like an open book. He could read the sorrow hidden in those brown orbs as he recognize how his smile never reach his eyes making them disappear. Yoongi found how those chatty lips remain silent very unlike of him. 

"Jimin"

"Oh did I hurt you?" younger asked immediately taking the hot towel away.

Yoongi has shaken his head to say no signaling him to sit beside him.

Jimin has sit on the stool beside the bed.

"Did you ate Jimin-ah?"

"Ah...!?. Oh.........yeah... I had".

The older has chuckled seeing his out-of-nowhere question had caught the latter off guard. Actually, he was trying to make a casual conversation between them.

"Am I worrying you too much? I know I am a lot of work". 

"Yes and no".

"What?"

"Yes, you worry me too much but not because I have to help you with the things. It's.............It's just----"

Older's hand has subconsciously reached the younger's face cupping his left cheek. His thumb softly traced the skin which felt so delicate under his touch. It doesn't seems like both the males in the room know what they were doing anymore as the younger has also leaned on the warm touch resting his cheek on the older's palm.

"Seeing you like this isn't sitting well with my heart sunbae-nim. You have no idea how hard me to see you like this"

Younger finally let out what he was trying to hide with all the cheerful acts he was busy with. 

"Why?"

Jimin batted his lashes nervously as he left in a loss of word situation unable to choose his words. How he could he say it.

Younger has gazed down slowly shaking his head to say there's a specific reason.

"Don't worry too much Jimin-ah. I am doing well. I am doing well thanks to all the things you are doing for me"

"No need. Don't say those stuff just get well soon". Younger has pout locking his eyes with the older's eyes.

Their eyes have more talk than their lips ever done. 

"So my lucky charm didn't work this time?" Jimin asked softly still keeping his gaze on Yoongi.

"No it did. But I have passed it to someone who needs more luck than me".

"You give it to someone?"

"Hey don't sulk boy. Do you remember the kid I told you about?"

"Yes"

"I give it to him cause he was scared I am gonna leave him and vanish. So I promised him it. I told him I'll definitely come for that cause it has some magic and he did believe me."

The smile Yoongi kinda missed was instantly present in front of his eyes. Younger wholeheartedly smiles softly nodding as he accepts what the older has done.

" I actually thought you lost it".

They were still looking at each other's eyes without taking off their gazes.

"Private treasure?"

"Yes"

"Hm.... I see. Mind to tell why?"

"You'll laugh at me".

"Is it a funny story? Some humor, that's what I all need in my life. Please go ahead"

"Story itself has no fun. But I'll tell. That's my favorite suffie's nose". 

"I didn't expect that". Older said laughing in-between.

Jimin also laughed not because the memory made him but because he found how handsome and soothing when Yoongi smile like that.

"Let me tell you. When I was a kid my appa has gone out a lot for his work. Actually, he stays out weeks straight. Being a kid it doesn't fit well with me. I hate it when I didn't get to meet him. So one day he bought me this stuffed bear which can record what we say. Appa used to leave me his voice notes recorded in it and baby me loved it a lot".

Jimin was softly smiling throughout his talk telling how precious that memory was to him.

"His work makes him injured a lot. Like you are suffering now my appa also used to suffer with so many injuries. There was a one-time appa has to be hospitalized for a long time. My mom didn't tell me about it for a while but after I cried a lot she has to take me there. And yes that was my first time seeing someone that damaged. Even as a kid I could say Appa was losing it. So from that day, I used time to time visit him and I left recorded voice notes for him in the same way he did. From that day whenever he leave for a long, I used to hand over it with some of my childish wishes. You know he loved it and it was our lucky charm. (Younger chuckle and Yoongi keep attentively listening to it) One time he has to work overseas and I lend him my luck. But the nose of the stuffie has fallen off and there's no way of hearing those voice notes without that button cause that was the thing we have to press when we need to record and I cried rivers that day. But he makes four years old me to believe all the magic is contained in that button metal nose of my stuffie. Boom! from that day he took it with him and later I forget about it. But he hasn't. He has always treasured it. Until the day he dies"

Yoongi saw the way Jimin messily wipe his eyes. He could say that memory is so dear to him and he also feels guilt about passing it on to someone else. Above all, he was meddling in a kind of confusion as he need to ask something from the younger. But he decides to keep that for later.

"We'll definitely take it back Jiminie". 

Younger's mood immediately lights up at the mention of the nickname. He loved the way it sounds when Yoongi saying it.

Min Yoongi return the big smile he received hardly pushing his need to squish those cheeks. They has talk about lots of random stuff forgetting who thy were for a moment.

A few minutes later they heard a knock on the door and Jimin stood up to open it as it was the time for changing the older's wound dressings.

But it was not the person he expect. It was senior Namjoon and the doctor Yeol Hee.

"Hey, Jimin is he awake?"

"Yes sunbae nim"

Namjoon has push the door for the lady but he hasn't followed. Yeol Hee has walked in mumbling a soft thank you to Namjoon and Jimin. Younger has just stand in the door way watching how the door closed behind after she entered.

Namjoon has also left the infirmary to meet the admiral Ken asking Jimin to wash up and stay ready to leave announcing Yeol Hee going to stay over there for the night.

Park Jimin wasn't processing well. His heart was beating crazy. His eyes were stinging at the pang felt in his heart. He didn't want to leave. Especially not want to leave Yoongi with this certain person. But what right he got to force his stay. How he could say that he didn't wanna leave the man he take care of so far. It wasn't feeling right but he accept his heart has gone crazy with all the envious feelings. He just questioned. WHY? after freaking two days why does she have to come now? but who was he to at least come up with such a question?. He was nothing when the girl just went in is his ......he didn't wanna think any further.

Doctor Yeol Hee has avoided seeing Min Yoongi for two days as she felt she wasn't ready after fainting on the spot after seeing the blood oozing male, despite the fact she is also a doctor. That night Hoseok has taken her back to the campsite while other doctors take care of the things.

Jimin hasn't ever felt this possessive over anyone besides his own family. The younger male has never felt such jealous feelings filling his heart. But he got nothing to do. After all, he was just a fellow agent when she....when she is being the woman with who he was in love.

.
.
.

Jimin ready to leave by packing his things. He was waiting outside feeling all the damn jealousy feelings doing flips inside his heart losing his sane. But he just stay there like an emotionally death person not letting anyone to see his internal storm.

He kept seated in the waiting area and that's when the doctors who were continuously checking on Yoongi came to change his dressings. They had casually exchanged a few words before walking toward the room.

Jimin has asked the medical staff to stay there for a minute knocking on the door. But he got no reply. He felt awkward to just walked in but he has to announce the doctors are here. So he softly tried to press the door knob as he got no response. The door immediately get opened and the younger walked in.

Park Jimin's vision blurred immediately as his eyes met the sight in front of him. The female figure who was sitting on the bed was leaning toward the man who was resting against the headboard. One look was enough to say they were kissing and Jimin has lost it. The small bag he was holding had dropped to the floor with a loud thud as he absent-mindedly let the handle go.

Yoongi was the first one to have his eyes on the younger one who was visibly breaking down in front of his eyes. Jimin's eyes had no control when he immediately managed to murmur a few sorries before running out of the room. But Yoongi saw the look on his fave.

Min Yoongi has never regretted the fact that he can't walk properly as he did at the moment. He needs to run after the younger and make him wait. He wishes he could just make him wait and tell him.  

"But why? why does he have to explain it. For what?" His rational mind questioned him but he cared less about being that stupid-ass rational man. All he needed at the moment was to see Jimin. He knew younger has mistook they wer kissing and Yoongi didn't wanna that miss understanding to happen. He didn't wanna see he is like that. As he now clearly understood what he was suspecting is completely true with the younger's way of react to the situation. He knew his junior agent was feeling in a special way toward him. And now it get confirmed.

.
.
.

"Yeol Hee just leave now". 

"W-why"

"I am not in a mood to continue this talk".

"Don't be like that. I tried Yoongi but I can't. I am sorry for leaving that night".

"That's totally understandable I am just asking you to leave cause I need to rest and my dressings to get changed. See my doctors waiting outside"

"I also can do it for you"

"I guess it will be better if they do it since they are the ones who treating me"

The lady doctor stood by saying "I'll wait outside".

And she immediately got heard no need. "I can manage things alone you can go back".

.
.
.

Time 10.10 PM.

Namjoon who took Jimin to the campsite got a call from the Naval base's infirmary asking to send someone over there as the agent who still getting treated needed someone's hand. The agent who answered the call just panicked cause it was already two hours after he left the female doctor there taking the younger agent with him.

"What is it Joon?"

"They are asking to send someone there. I mean the naval base's infirmary"

"Yoel Hee?"

"The nurse said she left a few minutes after I left with Jimin"

"What!?"

"Hoseok-ah please go and find Yeol Hee first. I'll take someone there"

.
.
.

Time 10. 50 PM

The metal thing falls to the floor with a loud noise that rings through the hallway.

The one who was already taking quick steps fastened his space even more at the sound. He managed to be there at the right moment not letting the man fall onto the floor by hugging him instantly. The room was dark as the light was still kept off but he knew he hasn't gripped any of his injuries as he was so used to holding him like this for the past few days.

The stubborn injured man who took uneven steps felt the way he immediately secured in a hold as a pair of arms sneak around his waist. Finally, they have sent someone his inner voice said but in the next second, he understood it wasn't someone but the one he desperately wished to come.

"Why are you like this. What if you get hurt yourself even more ?"

A soft voice heard closer to his ear still securing him in his safe hold.

"I have no choice cause you leave me" Jimin also heard closer to his ear and in the next second he felt how his waist squeezed between older's pair of arms that pulled him even closer.

"I did cause there's someone to take care of you"

Soft voice replies hiding his face on the crook of older's neck not bothering to give a single thought on what he is doing or telling.

To be contd........
Update: 10/07/2022
What will happen next ?
vote and comment and follow to have my new book update.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 487 26
Park Jimin the grandson of a powerful king from Busan in the past . Jimin's a rich CEO of a well known fashion industry falls in love with his b...
5.4K 668 13
Seokjin and Taehyung are divorced but are trying to peacefully co-parent their 8yr son Haeun and their 6yr old daughter Chaewon. What happens when Se...
2.3M 116K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
31.1K 2.1K 41
OMEGAVERSE AU Kim Namjoon alpha of the pack MOONSTONE is in love with his childhood best freind , but his best friend is in love with someone else...