Goal!: The Fourth Chapter!

Od Red_Knight_052

1 month after the events of Goal! The Third Chapter! Maire who is known as "Five" from the USWNT and "Zero" f... Více

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Sneak Peak

Chapter 37

13 0 0
Od Red_Knight_052

The team's exercise is "Car Wash '', Coach Abby tells the girls that in order to be dedicated to the team, they have to earn money by hard work, since the program laid them off.

"We have to start back from zero! In order to get back up again!" said Coach Abby, as she looks around at the girls. "We are going to get back up again by hard work, teamwork, and trust!"

"Spoken like a true Coach." said Nora, as she whispered to Clara who nodded. "And a leader."

During the car wash, the girls are separated into three groups; the Washers, the Risners, and the Dryers.

The Washers are: Clara, Addison, Rylee, Ellery, June, Brittany, and Emery. The Prisoners are: Brooklyn, Nora, Khole, Sienna, Zenni, Sabrina, Reese, and Gia. The Dryers are: Alaia, Ramona, Brynn, North, Hadley, Scarlet, and Maya.

Coach Abby and Coach Mica, are also helpers / supervisors. As Maire was in charge of the music, and Christen was in charge of collecting the money.

"I can tell business is going to go well for us." said Christen, while she and Maire turned to the line of cars waiting for their cars to be washed.

"Yeah, hopefully the team can raised enough money." said Maire

"You said it." said Christen, as she opened up the money case.

"Christen, listen about yesterday." said Maire

"It was just a game, I know," said Christen, with a chuckle. "I knew you were joking."

"No I meant, I heard your team the Utah Royals were supposed to be getting a new player on their roster." said Maire, as she continued. "So, any idea of who it might be?"

Christen hesitated a bit.

"No, not really." said Christen, lying to her.

"Are you sure?" said Maire, asking her again. "Because, according to the news it was going to be one of my  U20 teammates."

"Uh... No I haven't heard anything whatsoever." said Christen

"Oh." said Maire, as she decides to stop asking Christen.

Moments later...

While the girls were washing one of the cars, the team gets a visit by Tobin, Kelley, and Kling, who surprised them by pretending to be a customer.

"Kling! Tobin! Kelley!" said Coach Abby, as she screamed out while hugging them.

"ABBY!!!" yelled Kling, Tobin, and Kelley, hugging her back.

"I missed you girls so much!" said Abby, finally letting the girls go.

"So did we!" said Kling

"How are things?" said Tobin, questioning her.

"Good, as you can see business is booming!" said Coach Abby, proudly.

As Tobin and Kling continue to talk with Coach Abby, Kelley took the time to walk over to both Christen and Maire, who greeted her. Christen smiles at Kelley before hugging her.

"The girls and I brought water bottles for the team and for them, along with snacks," said Kelley, as she pointed to her vehicle after hugging Christen. "I'll go get them."

"Great, I'll help." said Maire, as she tries to get up from her seat, before being pulled back down gently by Christen. "Hey?"

"You're not in your wheelchair, remember you brought your crutches, that and you're still hurt." said Christen, protectively.

"Oh right." said Maire, as she slumps down on her seat.

"Don't worry Five, maybe next time." said Kelley, as she felt sorry for her while putting her hand on her shoulder. 

"I'll be right back." said Christen, telling Maire. "Come on, Kelley let's go."

Christen leaves Kelley's vehicle with Kelley following right behind her  .

"Hey Kid." said Tobin, as she slumped down on the chair next to Maire that Christen was sitting on.

"Hey." said Maire

"What's with the long face?" said Tobin, asking Maire with concern.

"Nothing, I just feel sick of not helping people, especially my teammates and Coaches." said Maire

"Sick? Hm-mm" said Tobin, putting the back of her left hand on Maire's forehead.

"What are you-" said Maire, being cut off by Tobin.

"Shhh..." said Tobin, as she shushes her continuing to touch her forehead.

"That's not what I meant." said Maire, trying to correct herself.

"Shhh!" said Tobin, as she continued to shush Maire.

The back of Tobin's left hand went from Maire's forehead to her left cheek.

Maire raised an eyebrow at her.

"Mm-mm, nope! You seem fine to me." said Tobin, playfully. 

"Seriously. What was that all about?" said Maire, as she questions Tobin.

"Just trying to give you a good laugh. So, did I pass?" said Tobin

"Nope." said Maire, as she teased her.

"Aw nuts." said Tobin, pretending to be hurt.

"Aw Tobin!" said Christen, as she settled the box of snacks on an empty table, along with Kelley who put the water bottles on the table as well. "Get off! That's my chair!"

"Finders' keepers, losers we-" said Tobin, as she yelps as Christen takes the chair away from her making her fall flat on the ground. "Pers-Ow!"

Christen settled back down on the chair, sitting in front of Tobin, who was still on the ground. Tobin, not letting Christen's trick slide, crawls behind her and tickles her non stop.

"Tobin!" said Christen, in between laughs. "Stop! I'm going to fall! Off this chair!"

"Good!" said Tobin, as she continued to tickle her, making her fall out of her chair.

"Woah!" said Christen, as she fell to the side of the chair.

Tobin gets up from the ground sitting back on Christen's chair.

"Ha I win!" said Tobin, raising her hands in victory.

"Cheater!" said Christen, as she growled and tried to hold herself together.

"Hey you started it." said Tobin, brushing herself off.

Christen sticks her tongue at her, before turning to Maire. Playfully, Christen tries to tickle Maire on her side, Maire eyes widen knowing what she was going to do next.

"Oh heck no, I ain't playing this game." said Maire, as she quickly grabs her crutches, while leaving out of her seat before Christen can touch her side. "You can have my seat, either way my right leg was falling asleep."

Christen gets up from the ground before sitting on Maire's seat, Tobin decides to follow Maire and keep her company, while Kelley stays with Christen.

Later that same day in the afternoon, the girls made some money out of the cars that they washed.

The whole team, including Christen, Coach Mica, Kling, Coach Abby, Kelley, and Tobin started to pack up the car wash supplies. While cleaning up, Kelley accidentally wets Coach Abby, Christen, Kling, Addison, Nora, Hadley, Rylee, Brooklyn, Alaia, Zenni, Maya, and Ramona, with the water hose after she was having trouble turning it off.

"AH KELLEY!!!" yelled Coach Abby, as they were getting wet. "TURN IT OFF!"

"I can't!" said Kelley, as she yelled across from them.

The water hose slips off of Kelley's hands, getting the girls even more wet.

"Somebody help that little girl turn off the water hose!" said Ramona, much to Nora's dismay.

"Kelley! Turn it off!" said Christen, as she shields herself with her arms.

The water hose continued to move rapidly like a slithering snake, it went up and then down, still continuing to wet Coach Abby, Christen, Kling, Addison, Nora, Hadley, Rylee, Brooklyn, Alaia, Zenni, Maya, Ramona and even Kelley in the process. While the other girls ran where-ever they could so that they couldn't get wet.

"Last call Squirt!" said Ramona, as she warned Kelley.

Just then, Coach Mica manages to turn off the water, while turning off the switch.

"Whew." said Kelley, as she made a sigh of relief watching as the stopped running from the water hose.

"Ahem." said Ramona, as she stood in front of Kelley.

A soaked Kelley looks down before raising her head to face Ramona who was also soaking wet.

"Heh, heh oops. My bad." said Kelley, as chuckles nervously.

Just then, a person appears behind Kelley, covering her with her shadow. The person's shadow made Kelley's eyes widen, not wanting to look back at the person Kelley put her head down in defeat.

"Grrr..." said Nora, as she growled at Ramona.

Roman looks at Nora before looking back at Kelley and shrugs while walking away from them.

"That's right, you better walk away." said Nora, as she grumbled while handing Kelley a dry clean towel. "Here's a towel Kelley."

Kelley turns to Nora.

"Thanks Nora, you're the best." said Kelley, as she grins sheepishly.

The other girls along with Maire, Clara, Tobin, and Coach Mica hand a dry towel to a drenched Coach Abby, Christen, Kling, Addison, Nora, Hadley, Hadley, Rylee, Brooklyn, Alaia, Zenni, Maya, and Ramona.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

5.2K 130 48
(After the events of Goal!), Maire also known as "Five" by her family, friends, and the USWNT. Now, known as "Zero", by her youth international teamm...
208K 5K 102
Title says it all. {Warning : unconventional ships, drama and cliffhangers}
219K 16.2K 40
❝B-but I'm from 1860 America....❞ The seven young men exchanged glances, unsure of what to do. Finally one man cleared his throat. ❝I'm sorry, miss...
2K 62 48
Maire who is known as "Five" from the USWNT and "Zero" from her international soccer teammates, takes on another challenge, this time by playing agai...