Goal!: The Fourth Chapter!

By Red_Knight_052

1 month after the events of Goal! The Third Chapter! Maire who is known as "Five" from the USWNT and "Zero" f... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Sneak Peak

Chapter 36

15 0 0
By Red_Knight_052

Two days later...

Maire was in the living room reading the morning newspaper.

"Maire, look what I have here." said Aurora, as she stopped right in front of her.

Maire looks up only to see Aurora holding her crutches that she never used, after she left the hospital.

"Eh." said Maire, shrugging her shoulders before looking back at the newspaper.

Aurora sighs while rolling her eyes.

"Maire, I notice that you are becoming lazy while sitting in your wheelchair all day." said Aurora, as she tells her. "Your right leg is the only leg that is normal and non-injured."

"And?" said Maire, without looking at her mother.

"You need to practice walking on crutches so that your right can't fall asleep." said Aurora

"Okay." said Maire, not interested.

Moments later...   

While walking to practice and while talking towards the other girls, Clara is being greeted by the other girls on the baseball field.

"Hey, where's Five?" said Nora, questioning Clara.

"She's using her crutches instead of her wheelchair." said Clara, as she admits to them. "She's basically dragging her left leg since she still can't move it."

Clara and the girls watch as Maire was still in the park's parking lot along with Christen.

Meanwhile in the parking lot.

"I can't believe you're finally walking." said Christen, starting to tease Maire.

"Well, believe it." said Maire, as she grunts while dragging her left foot.

"I can't believe your mother got you to walk on them." said Christen, referring to the crutches.

"Yeah, she literally gave them to me, and said 'here'." said Maire, as she grunted.

"Anytime now." said Christen

"I'm going as fast as I can." said Maire, as she grunts.

A few minutes later.

An exhausted Maire stops before turning to Christen.

"Whew, I'm tired." said Maire

"I know, you have sweat running down your face." said Christen

"Man, what a workout." said Maire, as she rubs her sweat with the back of her right arm. "I wonder how far I've gone?"

"Oh, you'll be surprised." said Christen, sarcastically. "You barely left the cement part of the parking lot close to the sidewalk."

"What?" said Maire, starting to whine.

"Well if you keep dragging your feet like that, you're not going to advance," said Christen, giggling.

Maire looks at Christen.

"What? It's the truth." said Christen, as she stopped giggling.

"I wasn't going to say anything I was just wondering." said Maire

"About?" said Christen, being curious.

"You wouldn't keep a secret away from me right?" said Maire, asking her.

"What, no of course not? Why do you ask?" said Christen, lying to her.

"It was just a thought." said Maire, as she continues to use her crutches with Christen walking alongside her.

Christen looks around her and Maire before singing at someone from the distance, the person leaves while taking a camera with him.

Meanwhile on the baseball field, Clara and the other girls look at Maire, while Ramona starts to make fun of her for walking too slow, which angers Nora.

"Zero doesn't stand a chance." said Ramona, as she snorted. "By the time she comes here, our conditioning will be over. And once she heads back to the parking lot, it'll be already night."

"Rrrr..." said Nora, as she started to growl.

"Easy Nora." said Clara, as she reminds Nora. "Remember, we'll have to wait until the next event."

"With pleasure," said Nora, as she cracked her knuckles.

Moments later...

Moments later, as Maire finally arrives at the field, the girls are finished with the first part of conditioning, and are now taking their water break.

"Urgh! Finally." said Maire, as she groans much to her dismay before falling on her face.

The girls Oohed after seeing Maire fall on her face, while others laughed and some giggled.

"Alright girls!" said Coach Abby, while getting the team's attention. "Today's team bonding exercise is Tug Of War!"

"Yes, and while Coach Abby will be separating you into two teams, I'll be asking you for your zodiac signs!" said Coach Mica, as she tells the girls.

"Zodiac signs?" said Brynn, who didn't know what zodiac signs were. "What are zodiac signs?"

"They're based on the month that you were born." said Coach Mica

"Yeah, each month has their own zodiac signs," said Khole, as she admits to her. "Zodiacs also have their own elemental signs as well. For example; my zodiac sign is a Rabbit, while my month sign is Libra, and my elemental sign is Air."

"Anybody else want to give it a try? However, about you Brynn?" said Coach Mica, as she turns to Brynn.

"Well I was born in the year 1998, in the month of July." said Brynn

"Hm- let's see..." said Khole, as she counted her fingers. "Your Chinese new year sign is a Tiger, while your month sign is Cancer. So that means that your elemental sign is Water."

"Cool!" said Brynn

"My turn!" said Gia, as she raised her hand up. " My Zodiac sign is a Rabbit, as her month sign is Aquairus, while her element is Air."

"Anybody next?" said Coach Mica, as she looked at the other girls.

"I'm a Tiger, my month sign is Capricorn, and my element is Earth." said Scarlet

"I'm a Rabbit, my month sign is Scorpio, while my element is Water!" said Brittany

"I'm a Tiger, as her month sign is a Leo, while her element is Fire." said Sienna

"I'm a Rabbit, my month sign is a Leo, while my element is Fire." said Nyla

"I'm a Tiger, my month sign is Virgo, while my element is Earth." said Emery

"Well I'm a Tiger, my month sign is Pisces, while my element is Water." said Reese

"I'm a Rabbit, my month sign is Taurus, while my element is Earth." said Brooklyn

"I'm a Tiger, my sign is Capricorn, while my element is Earth." said Alaia

"I'm a Rabbit, my sign is Sagittarius, while my element is Fire." said Rylee

"I'm a Rabbit, my sign is Aquarius, while my element is Air." said Addison

"I'm a Rabbit, my sign is Scorpio, while my element is Water." said Hadley

"I'm a Rabbit, my sign is Aries, while my element is Fire." said Nora

"I'm a Rabbit, as my sign is Cancer, while my element is Water." said Clara

After all of the girls including Coach Abby, and Coach Mica got their turn, Coach Mica later turned to Maire who was beside her.

"How about your Maire?" said Coach Mica, asking her.

"I'm a Dragon, my month sign is Gemini, my element is Air." said Maire, as she admits to them.

"Finally somebody that's different!" said Nora, as she exclaims.

"What a minute, did you say that you're a Twin Air Dragon?" said Alaia, questioning Maire.

"Yeah." said Maire

"Coach Jennifer was also a Twin Air Dragon." said Alaia

"What?!" said Maire

Christen turns to Maire.

"You also have the same year, month, and elemental sign, as Tobin." said Christen, as she admits.

"What?" said Maire and the girls.

"Nuh-uh. No way!" said Nora, as she couldn't believe it.

Christen shows Coach Mica Tobin's year, month, and elemental sign.

"It's true she's right." said Coach Mica, nodding her head. "You two have the same signs." 

"So, we got Clara as The Water Bunny. Myself, as The Flawless Bunny! Scarlet The Captain Tiger!" said Nora, as she continued to tease her teammate's year and months signs by nicknaming them. "And we also have Brittany as the Lazy Bunny!"

"And Maire, as The Fallen Air Dragon." said Coach Mica

Maire turns to Christen.

"So what are your signs?" said Maire, questioning her.

"I'm also a Dragon, but my month sign is Capricorn, while my elemental sign is Earth." said Christen

"Cool." said Nora

"But too bad you're a Goat." said Maire, with a tease.

"I think you mean Greatest Of All Time." said Christen, proudly.

"No, I mean an actual Goat. Since you're a Capricon." said Maire, as she teased again. "Well, actually a sea Goat."

"Oh." said Christen, giving Maire the stink eye.

"Ha ha!" said Nora, as she started laughing for a while.

"But on the bright side you are Greatest Of All Time." said Maire, as she grins sheepishly.

"Oh, save it." said Christen, as she looks at Maire's crutches. "FYI, it's a good thing that you have those crutches, or else I would've kicked your butt right about now."

"Oh please, you wouldn't even dare." said Maire, with confidence.

"Careful Five." said Nora

Christen walked over towards Maire.

"Ooh Girlfight!" said Ramona, as she called out. "My money is on Christen!"

"Shut up, dorkus!" said Nora, as she called Ramona.

Ramona shuts up.

Once being in front of Maire, Christen smirks while looking down at Maire.

"Keep up with that confidence, and maybe you'll use that to walk again." said Christen, as she whispered to Maire's ear. "You still have a lot to learn, young padawan."

Christen pulls away from Maire's face before lowering the bottom part of her crutches a bit at her height.

"There, your crutches shouldn't be giving you any trouble now since I lowered them." said Christen, as she gives Maire a slight smile before walking away from her.

Nora walks up to Maire.

"No offense Twin Air Dragon, but I thought that Christen was going to kick your butt." said Nora

"Looks like The Fallen Air Dragon, still has a lot to learn." said Coach Mica, referring to Maire.

"Yup." said Nora, proudly.

"Just like this team." said Coach Mica

"Ouch!" said Nora, as she stopped crossing her arms.

"Come on girls! It's time for us to huddle up!" said Coach Mica

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.4K 3.6K 41
~~~~(Mature)~~~~ "We're worlds apart..." "But I'm right here." "I'm far, farrrrrrrrrr far beneath your class..." "And so? I don't care." He shrugged...
9.4K 408 16
Don't you feel that sometimes you could figure out a person by the way they look? It's the way they present themselves through their style of clothin...
5.2K 130 48
(After the events of Goal!), Maire also known as "Five" by her family, friends, and the USWNT. Now, known as "Zero", by her youth international teamm...
209K 4.1K 75
Emma have a pretty dark and complicated past. Love never goes her way, parents never existed and being bullied. But what will happen when she get a c...