Goal!: The Fourth Chapter!

By Red_Knight_052

1 month after the events of Goal! The Third Chapter! Maire who is known as "Five" from the USWNT and "Zero" f... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Sneak Peak

Chapter 30

14 0 0
By Red_Knight_052

Four weeks later, the girls then start to practice on the park's soccer field again.

Meanwhile, on the sideline...

"There just has to be more people, there just has to!" said Coach Mica, as she looks at Maire.

"I'm sorry, Coach Mica but that was everyone one on the list." said Maire, as she admits to Coach Mica, who whines.

"Aw, that can't be right!" said Coach Mica, as she exclaims. "After four weeks, we finally have the bus ready after fixing it, and even put seat belts on the seats. We should already have a bus driver, but we don't!"

"Well, we did have candidates." said Maire, as she admits to Coach Mica.

"Yeah, but none of those people that we interview show any of the qualifications to be our bus driver." said Coach Mica, as she admits to Maire while going out the list. "That, and many of them were applying for the wrong job."

"They probably thought it was going to be a small bus." said Maire

"Bah!" said Coach Mica, as she explains.

Maire sighs, while stacking the papers together.

After the practice was finally over, Coach Abby and the other girls walked to the sideline to join Coach Mica and Maire.

"So, how did it go?" said Clara, as she asked them.

"Don't ask." said Coach Mica, as she sounded annoyed.

"That bad?" said Coach Abby, as she asked them.

"Oh yeah." said Maire, as she nodded.

"So, does that mean that we still don't have a driver yet?" said Addison, as she asked them.

"Sadly yes." said Maire, as she admits to her.

"Bah!" said Coach Mica, as she thought.

While thinking, Coach Mica gets an idea, and makes a surprise face, in which everyone looks at her in a confused way.

"Uh oh, looks like Coach Mica has an idea!" said Nora, as she mimics Khole's cheerful voice.

"Of course, I do! Come girls, to the new and improved school bus!" said Coach Mica, as she speed walks her way to the school bus, with everyone following her.

Moments later...

The team was right next to the entrance of the team's school bus, Coach Mica opens the door, and faces the team.

"Girls I have good news." said Coach Mica, as she searched for her wallet, inside of her small hand bag. "Where is it? Khole, be a dear and help me hold my things for a minute please!"

Khole stands in front of her grandmother, Coach Mica starts to get a few things out of her handbag and gives them to Khole.

"A makeup kit? A first aid kit? A tool kit? An art kit? A teaser? Pepper spray? A pack of mini confetti cannons? A pack of gum? Mini nunchucks? A flashlight, and a mini flashlight? A tape recorder? An MP3 player? An ipod? A camcorder? A digital camera? An apron? A chef's hat? A pair of disposable gloves? A pair of winter gloves? Sunblock spray? Aloe vera gel? Hand cream?" said Nora, as she called out every item that Coach Mica took out from her bag. "Thank goodness that's it. Oops, wait there's still more. The latest People magazine, A sports magazine, A book of how to be the greatest coach for the team, A pack of NBA, WNBA, MLB, and NWSL trading cards, and finally her wallet."

"Whew." said the girls as they made a sigh of relief.

"Man, Khole needs like more hands in order to carry all of that stuff." said Nora, as she joked.

"I'm used to it." said Khole, as Coach Mica is putting everything except for her wallet inside of handbag.

"Okay, girls. I have some good news." said Coach Mica, as she tries to cheer up the team. "I can be the official team bus driver, since I qualify for the job!"

"Wait what?" said Coach Abby, as she looks at Coach Mica surprisingly. "What do you mean that you qualify for it?"

"Well yeah, you see I can drive buses and large trucks." said Coach Mica, as she admits to them while showing them her license. "You see, now get on the bus so that I can show you girls how well I can drive."

"Are you sure about this?" said Coach Abby, as she asked Coach Mica.

"Oh yeah, I'm really sure." said Coach Mica, as she guides everyone inside of the bus.

After all of the girls settle down on the bus, Coach Mica takes the driver's seat and finally turns on the bus. The girls were amazed by how the bus sounded, and how it had seatbelts on the seats.

"Wow, seat belts!" said Gia, as she put on her seat belt. "School buses normally don't have any seat belts in them, I'm really surprised that this one does."

"Well, that's because they were added on." said Coach Mica, as she admits to Gia.

"Wow." said Gia

"Alright, now let's get this bus going." said Coach Mica

Moments later...

While taking the bus out for a drive, Coach Mica was testing out her bus driving skills. During a light intersection, Coach Mica actually starts to speed up than the usual limit and almost hits a street sign.

"Woah! Did you see that!" said Brynn, as she asked the girls.

"Uh, Coach Mica, it seems like we're speeding up." said Reese

Just then, Coach Mica started to get on the side of some of the sidewalks.

"Hey, is it me? or are we on a sidewalk?" said Nyla as she questions the other girls.

"What makes you say that?" said Addison, as she asked Nyla.

"Because, it literally feels like we're on top of a sidewalk." said Nyla, as she admits to Addison.

"Hey, you're right, that and because half of the side of the bus is a little above the other half." said Addison, as she holds on to the edge of her seat.

"Coach Abby!" said Nora, as she called out.

"Just hold on girls!" said Coach Abby, as she yelled from the front of the bus. "Coach Mica, stop! Take us back to the park!"

"Okay!" said Coach Mica, as she turned left at an intersection.

"Woah!!!" said all of the girls as they held onto one another, while Coach Mica turned.

"We're not going to make it!" said Hadley, as she calls out.

While arriving back at the park's driveway, Coach Mica parks the bus in three of the park's empty parking spaces.

The girls including Coach Abby make a sigh of relief, before cheering happily...

"Finally!" said the girls, who were exhausted from holding on to one another.

"Hurry! Let's get out, before she wants to try it again!" said Maya, as she yells desperately to the rest of the team.

All of the girls exited the bus in a line.

"Land! Sweet land!" said Nora, while falling on the ground. "I'm never going into that bus again! Well, not when Coach Mica is driving!"

"Nora, don't you think that you're exaggerating?" said Clara, as she asked Nora.

"No!" said Nora, as she yelled out without hesitation. "Over exaggerating is more when you were clawing your fingernails into my shoulders!"

"That wasn't me." said Clara, as she admits to Nora. "I was sitting beside you the whole time!"

"Then who?" said Nora, as she questioned Clara.

"Oops, sorry Nora, that was me." said Brynn, nervously before grinning at her.

Nora started to give Brynn the stink eye.

"Cowgirl." said Nora, as she growled.

"I'll get the first aid kit." said Clara, as she walks into the bus.

Meanwhile, on the bus...

Coach Mica, was inside of the bus along with Coach Abby and Maire.

"So, how did I do?" said Coach Mica, as she asked Maire and Coach Abbby. "Did I pass?"

"No." said Coach Abby, without hesitation. "However, we aren't allowed to drive the team bus anymore, or even be near the steering wheel. I want you away from that steering wheel."

"But, why? I drove a tank before." said Coach Mica, as she admits to Coach Abby. "This reminded me of a tank. And is also somewhat like a tank."

"You gotta be kidding me." said 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 2.7K 41
Christen Press has had a rough couple of years and it has definitely taken a toll on her. When she arrives at her 5th school in two years, she is det...
9.4K 408 16
Don't you feel that sometimes you could figure out a person by the way they look? It's the way they present themselves through their style of clothin...
129K 3.2K 32
Football / Soccer COMPLETED AND BEING EDITED This is how it all started: "I dare you Skye Chance to join the boys Soccer team in disguise as a boy...
73.8K 2.1K 30
After the events of the 2023 World Cup, lives changed. People changed. And for India Harrison, Bradie Van Dyk, and Hallie Mount, their worlds changed...