Goal!: The Fourth Chapter!

By Red_Knight_052

1 month after the events of Goal! The Third Chapter! Maire who is known as "Five" from the USWNT and "Zero" f... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Sneak Peak

Chapter 11

20 0 0
By Red_Knight_052

As the six of them arrive at the Portland Thorns' training field they are then shown around the area by Kling, and later greeted by Becky after.

"So, how have you guys been?" said Becky, as she smiled at them.

"Good." said the six of them, as they smiled at her.

"That's great to hear." said Becky, as she tells them.

"Yeah, I'm sure the others would like to see you guys." said Becky, as she walked a few steps away from them. "Well then, come on, let's head to the locker room."

A few minutes later, while walking in the hallway and outside of the locker room door, the girls looked at both Three and Jace.

"You guys stay here, in the hallway." said Maire, as she tells them. "Because, either way the locker room is for girls only."

"Yeah." said Nora, as she stands in front of them, while teasing them. "No boys allowed! Not even you Timothy!"

"Timothy?" said Becky, Christen, and Kling, with a confused look on their faces.

"Who's Timothy?" said Christen, as she questions Maire.

"Why, Shaggy of course!" said Nora, as she grins at Becky, Christen, and Kling, before winking at Maire, Clara, and Jace. "Isn't that right, Velma, Daphine, and Fred."

"Whatever you say, Scrappy." said Clara, sarcastically.

"Wait, I'm confused who's Timothy, Shaggy, Velma, Daphine, and Fred?" said Christen, as she questions Maire and Clara. "And Scrappy?"

"It's a long story, we'll tell you later." said Clara, as she tells Christen.

"Yeah, sure, okay." said Christen, as she and the other girls walked into the locker room, while Three and Jace waited outside in the hallway.

While entering the locker room, Maire, Clara, Nora, and Christen, along with Becky and Kling, are greeted by Tobin, Emily, Allie, and Crystal.

"What are you girls doing here?" said Emily, as she questions Maire, Clara, Nora, and Christen. 

Kling looks at Emily.

"Uh, me and Becky, are obviously to play along with you girls." said Kling, as she jokes. "I mean we are teammates."

"Not you." said Emily, as she looked at Kling, before looking back at the four girls.

"Yeah, you girls didn't tell us that you were coming for a visit." said Crystal, before she started to question them. "Well, Becky did tell us about Christen's trip over here, but not the three of you."

"Yeah, well anyways, how have you girls been?" said Allie, as she decided to change the subject, while asking the girls. "It's been forever."

As Clara, Nora, and Christen, were talking to Emily, Allie, Becky, Kling, and Crystal, Tobin looks at Maire, while looking at her in her wheelchair. Maire, who notices that Tobin was looking at her, looks back at Tobin. Neither of the two girls knew what to say, both of them were speechless.

Just then, Kling, who notices that the two were looking at each other, stands in between them.

"Uh, are you two going to say something?" said Kling, as she looks at Tobin and later at Maire. "Or are you going to read each other's mind telepathically?"

After getting no response from neither one of them, an annoyed Kling sighs.

"Come on, you two! You have to break the ice either way!" said Kling, as she tells them.

"Come on, you." said Emily, before dragging Kling towards the others. "There's something that I have to tell you, and it's about them two."

"Like?" said Kling, as she asked Emily.

"Remember the U-20 girls team, versus the USWNT." said Emily, while walking.

"Yeah, and?" said Kling, not trying to catch up on anything of what Emily was talking about.

"Nevemind, I'll have to start from the beginning." said Emily, as she stills drags Kling towards the other group.

Meanwhile, back with Maire and Tobin. Maire, after reading Tobin's facial reaction, finally decides to say something.

"S-sorry, T-Tobin." said Maire, as she stuttered a bit. "It's been a long time."

"I know," said Tobin, without hesitation. "It has been a long time."

After Tobin said that a small smile formed on her face, which made Maire sighed in relief, before also forming a small smile.

"Heh, you should have seen your face." said Tobin, with a chuckle, while teasing her. "You were dead serious and afraid!"

Maire, blushed.

"Well, yeah, cause I thought you were disappointed in seeing me, after not sending you a text or a call." said Maire, as she admits to Tobin. "You know, since I lost contact with you and everyone around me."

"Oh no, not really." said Tobin, as she admits to Maire. "Well, actually I'm not disappointed, but happy to see you. However, I am pretty disappointed that you didn't send a text, or at least called us to see how you were. But, either way, since you're here, there's going to be plenty of time for that."

"Sure, whatever you say." said Maire, as she smiles at Tobin.

"Alright then, from the looks of things, I heard that you're here to see Lindsey." said Tobin, as she tells her.

"Yeah, do you know where she is?" said Maire, as she asks Tobin.

"She's in the recovery room." said Emliy, who was eavesdropping on Tobin's and Maire's conversation, while standing next to Kling, who was behind them.

"So, can we see her, please." said Maire, as she begs them.

"Yeah, but it's probably going to be a waste of time." said Kling, as she tells them. "Lindsey, doesn't want to see anybody."

"I just want to talk to her." said Maire, as she begs again.

"Alright, fine." said Kling, as she gives up, before walking them out of the locker room. "We'll take you there."

"Uh, I think it's best for me and Crystal, to take Maire there." said Tobin, as she and Crystal nodded.

"Yeah, Christen, Clara, and Nora, can stay in the locker room with Allie, Becky, you and Emily." said Crystal, as she tells Kling. "Either way, you girls have a lot to catch up on."

"True," said Kling, after she thought about it.

"Great!" said Crystal, cheerfully. "Then it's settled!"

Moments later...

Tobin and Crystal were taking Maire to the recovery room in which Lindsey is at. As the girls enter the recovery room, they then find Lindsey sitting in a chair with her head down,

"Please, leave." said Lindsey, as she mutters, while asking them politely.

Tobin, Crystal, and Maire looked at one another. While looking back at Lindsey, Maire rolls her wheelchair towards her.

"I am here to make things right, Lindsey. So, please don't push me away." said Maire, without hesitation, while telling her.

After listening to Maire saying that, Lindsey then looks at Maire and hugs her. Maire hugs Lindsey back.

Both Crystal and Tobin started to sniff.

"We'll leave you two alone, so that you can talk." said Tobin, as she puts an arm around Crystal, while telling Maire and Lindsey that, before heading out of the room along with Crystal. "Come on, Crystal."

While talking with Lindsey, Maire admits to Lindsey that Coach Sloan was the main reason why she's in a wheelchair.

"What?" said Lindsey, who was shocked by the news. "But, how?"

"During the game, and after the doctor realized that I have fractured my knee, according to the X-Rays..." said Maire, as she continued. "They made an urgent phone call and text messages to me and Coach Sloan. I received the text, but never had a chance to check my phone. Coach Sloan got a text as well, but she decided to leave me on the field, instead of taking me out of the field, like she was supposed to."

"Yeah, but. Nobody told me that you were injured." said Lindsey, as she admits to Maire. "I would have stopped myself, if I knew that you were."

"I know," said Maire, as she admits to Lindsey. "Tobin knew after eavesdropping on my conversation with Axel. She also told Lynn, Clara, Nora, and Hadley about it. I guess that the news wasn't at all that quick because you were the only one that didn't know about it."

"But, it's still my fault for crashing into you." said Lindsey, as she admits to Maire, while putting her head down.

Maire sighs.

"Lindsey, listen," said Maire, as she looked at her. "I don't blame you for injuring my leg more. Either way it was such a game. But, seriously though, who doesn't get hurt while playing a sport?"

After saying that, Maire then side hugs Lindsey, before Lindsey pulls her into another hug again.

"It's really good to see you, FIve." said Lindsey, as the two of them stopped hugging.

"Yeah, same here." said Maire, as she admits to Lindsey.

"Anyways, I think it's best for us to meet with the others," said Lindsey, as she got up from her seat. "Now, come on. I'm sure both Tobin and Crystal are eavesdropping on our conversation."

"Why do you say that?" said Maire, as she asked Lindsey, who opened the door.

As Lindsey opens the door of the recovery room, both Tobin and Crystal fall onto the floor which reveals that they were listening into their whole conversation through the door.

"Oof!" said both Tobin and Crystal, while landing on the floor.

Maire put her hand on her forehead.

"Oh." said Maire, as she and Lindsey try hard not to chuckle. "Yeah, I guess you were right on that."

Both Tobin and Crystal looked up at both Lindsey and Maire.

"Uhh..." said both Tobin and Crystal, with nothing else to say.

"Crystal, I thought you said that there was a spider on the door?!" said Tobin, as she made up a random excuse.

"Uh? Oh, Y-yeah, yeah, I think I did." said Crystal, as she went along with Tobin's excuse.

"Seriously, girls." said Lindsey, as she and Maire both started to laugh. "Just admit that you were eavesdropping on our conversation the whole time!"

After hearing Lindsey say that, both Tobin and Crystal looked at each other, and laughed along with both Lindsey and Maire. As the four girls arrive in the locker room, they then find something unexpected. Maire, Tobin, Lindsey, and Crystal gasped.

"What?-" said Maire, before she was cut off by Tobin.

"In?-" said Tobin, before she was cut off by Lindsey.

"The?-" said Lindsey, before she was cut off by Crystal.

"World?!" said Crystal, as she finished the sentence.

Maire, Tobin, Lindsey, and Crystal, saw Nora wearing a dress, Clara wearing a dress, Christen wearing a dress, and Allie wearing a dress, along with Emily wearing a dress as well. Everyone stood still, frozen shut.

"Uhh..." said Maire, as she looked at her cousin who blushed. "Did we miss something here?or?"

"Or?" said Tobin, as she, Lindsey, Crystal and Maire, as they looked at Nora, Clara, Christen, Allie, and Emily, who looked at them back in a surprised way as well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

999K 29.4K 140
Eleanore Queen is the upcoming rising star for both her club and national team. Recruted by the Arsenal Academy at an age of 12, she made her debut f...
29K 501 49
When shy and friendly, 18 year old Maire also known as her nickname "Five" wins a ticket from a cereal box. And not just any ticket, a USWNT special...
173K 2.7K 41
Christen Press has had a rough couple of years and it has definitely taken a toll on her. When she arrives at her 5th school in two years, she is det...
9.4K 408 16
Don't you feel that sometimes you could figure out a person by the way they look? It's the way they present themselves through their style of clothin...