Daughter of Mina & Delia - (S...

By gabbyshott

Trigger Warnings : Abuse, Self-Harm, PTSD, ADHD, Anxiety... Wilhemina Venable and Cordelia Goode adopted Haze... More

FIRST DAY
LOST
MISUNDERSTANDING
COPING
FLASHBACK
DEGENERATION
EXPLANATION
FRIGHTENED
Author's note
INJURY
WAITING
EMBRACE
RENEWAL
FIRST TIME
LYING
DETENTION
CLOSER
SPYING
SNEAK OUT
BULLIES
BOYFRIEND
HELPLESS
SAVE
AWAKE
FORCED
DROWNING
NIGHTMARE
INDEPENDENCE
Author's Note
NOT AGAIN
THREAT
BONES
BIRTHDAY
SURPRISE
CHOICE
SICK
DISTRESS
BLOOD
AMBULANCE
IRONY
PSYCHIATRIST
MEMORIES
TREATMENT

ADDICTED

484 19 8
By gabbyshott

TW : Yelling, Drugs, Self-Harm

Hazel's POV :

The next morning mom Delia woke me up. I thought she would be less mad than yesterday but in fact, she wasn't.

"Hazel, up. Now. Mom Mina is driving you to school in 45 minutes."

I looked at her angrily. "Can I at least have my phone ?"

"No." She only said and left my room.

I was so mad at them for punishing me like a baby, and I was mad at myself for all the things I did since I met the group. Right now, I just wanted to feel nothing, to feel free, I wanted weed, and more than that. I quickly prepared myself for the day and I voluntarily skipped breakfast because I wanted to avoid my moms. I waited for mom Mina in her car and she came, sat and started driving.

She tried to break the silence. "Listen Hazel, mom and I were harsh with you yesterday because we're worried. You're not the Hazel we raised and we don't know what's happening to you."

"Nothing is happening mom." I replied staring at the window.

"Hazel... Please talk to me, you know you can tell me everything. We grounded you because we had a good reason to do it but we're not angry anymore. We just want to understand why you're like that lately."

I just shrugged.

"Hazel..." She tried one last time but it drove me crazy.

"Nothing is happening okay ?! I am totally fine, everything is perfect !" I yelled ironically. "I didn't change ! Maybe you wanted me to stay a baby for my whole life but I'm a grown up now so please stop treating me like a fucking toddler !!"

Mom Mina only sighed. She seemed hopeless.

Once we arrived, I stepped out of the car and made my way to my friends without talking or even looking at my mom. I kissed Alex and lighted my joint. I took a deep deep drag of it and Alex offered me a pill that I gladly accepted. "I had a rough morning, so thank you." I said hugging him.

The bell rang and I went to my first lesson.

"Guys, today is the day I take your paper work on the astronomy project.

'Shit' I thought to myself as I never started this homework. The teacher walked around the desks to collect the papers and stopped at mine.

"Hazel, where is you work ?"

"Uuuh, I forgot it at home."

"Come on Hazel... Did you really do it ?" She sighed.

"Yes ! Why don't you believe me ?!" I started to become angry.

"Because since a little while now, you don't do anything at school, so I have the right to doubt your words..."

"Fuck it ! No I didn't do your stupid work for your stupid class ! I'm tired of it I'm out !" I screamed, taking my bag that I hadn't even unpacked and walked out of the classroom while all my classmates were staring at me like I was so kind of freak.

I was furious. I ran to the restroom in order to hide and I walked to a stall. I sat on the toilet and cried. 'Why am I like that ? I can't do anything right. I'm so fucking stupid. I hate myself.' I said to me as I was pulling at my hair. I started to shake and my bag fell on the floor, my pencil case opened and my sharpener broke. I immediately noticed the blade and remembered how good it felt when I was drawing on my body with my red ink.

I slowly grabbed the blade and without thinking further, I cut my skin on both of my wrists. But the empty places were quickly missing so I pulled off my pants and started cutting my thighs as well. Blood was dripping down my skin to the floor and I tried the best I could to clean off the ground. The last bell before lunch rang and I ran outside the toilet without taking care of my wounds to meet my friends at the back of the school.

"Haz you're okay ? You're awful pale babe." Said Alex as he pulled me in a tight hug. I winced when the cuts brushed against my shirt and my pants but didn't say anything except "I'm okay. Give me one of your pill please."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

993K 37.4K 89
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
1M 57.1K 36
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
312K 29.3K 67
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
749K 45.7K 110
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...