Villainess! Your Father Wants...

By VitoDeCeniza

"If Heaven will give me a chance, I will take your hands and run away with you" Those were the last words tha... More

Villainess! Your Father Wants to Marry Me!
Prologue
Chapter 1: The Drastic Change
Chapter 2: Maria Eleonor
Chapter 3: White-Haired Daddy?!
Chapter 4: Happily Never After
Chapter 5: The Lost Heir
Chapter 6: Temporary Departure
Chapter 7: Sending Maria Off
Chapter 8: Master Of Merchants
Chapter 9: Chavez Household
Chapter 10: Gabriella's Cookies
Chapter 11: Children Of Antonio
Chapter 12: Hermanos Velasquez
Chapter 13: Ancient Artifact
Chapter 14: Family Dinner
Chapter 15: Misunderstanding
Chapter 16: The Invitation
Chapter 17: The Black Carriage
Chapter 18: A Wicked Witch
Chapter 19: I Never Loved Her
Chapter 20: The Sly Selena
Chapter 21: Family Meeting
Chapter 22: Don't Marry!
Chapter 23: I'm here, Let's Eat
Chapter 24: The Dragon's Letter
Chapter 25: PAK! PAK!
Chapter 26: Star Cookies
Chapter 27: Deepest Regret
Chapter 28: Crown Prince
Chapter 29: His Fiancée
Chapter 30: Childhood Song
Chapter 31: Unspoken Event
Chapter 32: Mana Storm
Chapter 33: Falling Lucius
Chapter 34: Mama
Chapter 35: Another Headache
Chapter 36: He and The Witch
Chapter 37: A Mission
Chapter 38: Who Is That?!
Chapter 39: The Banquet
Chapter 40: Dragon's Cub
Chapter 41: Eyes Of Resentment
Chapter 42: The Great Lucius
Chapter 43: Yohan's Reward
Chapter 44: Reminiscence
Chapter 45: Say it If You Can
Chapter 46: Don't Mess With Me
Chapter 47: The Prisoner
Chapter 48: Lulu Is Doomed!
Chapter 49: Tyrant's Return
Chapter 51: Villainess Of Chavez
Chapter 52: The Cold Duke
Chapter 54: Treason

Chapter 50: Ahead To The Title!

5.2K 293 112
By VitoDeCeniza

Selena Let the previous King get passed through her. However, when Ayan opened the door, there was no Gabriella but an empty room welcomed him. 

The previous king let out a sneer when he didn't see Gabriella in that room. "It seems like today is not my lucky day," Ayan mumbled to himself before glancing at the veranda. "Am I correct, Antonio Mikhail?"

"Bullsh*t, old man. Do I really look like my father?" A voice a man suddenly talked back to the late king. "Royalties are starting to annoy me. What a pain in the ass."

Ayan raised his brows in realization.

"Interesting, you surely got that personality from your father when he was young," Ayan shrugs off his shoulder with a chuckle. "Pardon my faulty misconception, you're probably Gabriel Velasquez--"

"I don't care about what you say," Gabriel suddenly cuts him off. From the veranda, the man emerges from the white curtains while glaring at the man who trespassed into his sister's room. "And for the record, I took after my sister, not the marquis."

Ayan raised his brows when Gabriel's charcoal orbs glowed in crimson red. 

His eyes went wide when an unexpected thing happened.

SWOOOSH!

Gabriel attacked him.

A sudden crimson mana rushed in Ayan's direction. The Late King was surprised by that attack, he didn't know that Gabriel was more aggressive than his father. When the mana was about to land in Ayan's direction, Ayan skillfully evaded the attack.

CRAAASH!

It was the sound of the damage that Gabriel caused to Gabriella's room. That attack was composed of killing intent that could possibly kill a normal human being. No doubt, if Ayan was crushed by that attack, he'll be gravely injured.

It seemed like he placed all of his mana in that attack.

But this young boy needs a hundred years if he wanted to kill me.

Gabriel's attack seemed rash initially, but when Ayan saw the innocent and naive smile on Gabriel's face, Ayan understood something.

No, it wasn't a rushing attack.

That was only a warning.

"Golden Dragon," Gabriel called him with a seemingly innocent smile. That smile seemed innocent but Ayan could feel the danger from it.  "Why did you dodge it? My sister will nag me if she found out that I destroyed her room."

That smile went brighter as Gabriel walked in Ayan's direction.

"Why are you even in my sister's room by the way? Are you an old pervert?" Gabriel asked him in a singsong voice. "Nevermind, I'll suggest that you need to get out of here. Do it while I'm still trying to be kind."

SWOOSHHH!

Gabriel made another attack.

Ayan grunted as he evaded his attack. "What an energetic young lad," Ayan mumbled as he shook his head. "I guess it's not the right time to come look for Riella's daughter. I shall depart now---"

"You're not going anywhere!" Gabriel shouted.

Ayan glanced at the young man with a mocking look before snapping his fingers. 

"Don't worry... We'll meet again... Antonio's Son."

And the Late King disappeared into thin air.

Gabriel who was left alone in his sister's room clenched his fist before looking at the mess inside that he made. 

"He escaped... Are you sure that it's okay even if he escapes for today?" 

Gabriel glanced at the door. His eyes darted at the woman who had crimson-colored hair.

Selena who had serious look on her face nodded as she turned her back on Gabriel. "I'm not sure... But I know that the man won't create a scene after being discovered today... At least for a few days..."

"Fine... As long as my wife and my sister are safe," Gabriel frowned as he took a deep sigh. "The royalties will take care of him."

Selena remained silent.

"Are you not going to ask anything about my identity?" Selena suddenly asked Gabriel. "I'm aware that you heard my conversation with that bastard."

Gabriel rolled his eyes before crossing both of his arms.

"Mother of Ian bastar---- tsk, or wife of that bastard late king. I don't care as long as you will not harm my wife or my sister," Gabriel replied to Selena. "You made an oath with my sister long ago, that's why I'll trust you."

"But if you ever betray her... " Gabriel paused with warning.

"Hah," Selena chuckled. "Your sister has my loyalty and money."

"How can I betray her?"

••••••••••••••

Countryside

"F*ck, what am I doing here again?" Gabriella mumbled. "Are we evacuating?" 

"Were on a vacation!" Melissa, Leonardo's little sister clung to Gabriella as she facepalmed. "Come on Gabby! Don't frown, Don't you miss living in the countryside? Fresh air and cozy atmosphere, this is your home!"

"Hahaha, yup... Of course, this is my home," Gabriella replied before glancing at the familiar view outside. "But leaving Gabriel behind... I'm kind of worried about my brother. I know that we fled to the countryside because of the danger of the previous king but..."

Gabriella gritted her teeth upon mentioning the previous king.

This is bothering her.

After receiving the news that Ayan, the previous king of the Ibanez kingdom escaped from his prison. Gabriel and their Father didn't hesitate to send them back to the countryside along with Leonardo.

And thus, Gabriella, Maria Eleonor, and Lulu fled to the countryside.

As much as Gabriella wanted to involve herself with the case of that fallen king, she knows that she won't be able to do anything. The only thing that she could do is to stay quiet and monitor the situation by gathering some information behind the back.

But if something terrible happens because of Ayan, she won't hesitate to involve herself... And kill the previous king with her own hands...

Wait, is that even possible? Nevermind.

"Where's my baby Lulu anyway? I haven't seen him since this breakfast," Gabriella mumbled to herself while looking through the window. "He's probably playing outside."

Gabriella's eyes darted to Maria Eleonor when she heard her sigh.

"Gabriel will be okay," Maria Eleonor suddenly spoke. The woman caressed her bulging stomach as she took a deep sigh. "As soon as they fixed the problem, we'll eventually be reunited with him."

Gabriella nodded her head. Her eyes fell to the ground as she dropped her shoulder with a sigh.

"You're correct... But I wonder what really happened at the 'Mystical Forest'?" Gabriella paused. "Your father was tasked to fix the barrier of that forest. I know that he's known as one of the strongest figures in the empire... but... hearing that the damned Ayan escaped..."

"Are you worried about father?" Maria Eleonor raised her brows while looking at her sister-in-law. "That man will survive... The Previous King might've escaped but it's not enough to kill my father."

"I know, but Evan could've been hurt," Gabriella mumbled with a small but worried voice. "I mean--How did the previous king escape? Did something happen to Evan? He has never replied to my letters."

"I'm kinda worried..." Gabriella mumbled while scratching her cheeks.

"You're writing letters to my father?" Maria Eleonor asked with a suspicious look on her face. "And why are you... casually calling him with his name? I never knew that you're that close to him."

Gabriella who was caught off guard couldn't reply.

Even Melissa who was clinging to Gabriella's arms glanced at Gabriella with a suspicious look.

"A--ahahah... Am I being rude to the duke? How can I----"

"Gabriella," Maria Eleonor spoke. "What is your relationship with my father?"

Relationship?

"B-BUDDIES!" Gabriella shouted with an awkward smile, but deep inside, she feels a little nervous. Why would she be nervous anyway? She's telling the truth! She's friends (?) with the Duke, right...?

Let's hide the fact that your daddy is my type.

Maria Eleonor squinted her eyes before frowning

"What?" Gabriella asked with a nervous smile.

Maria Eleonor squinted her eyes. "You two were that close?" She asked. "Gabriella, I told you to stay away from that man----"

SWOOOSHH!

Maria Eleonor was about to finish her sentence but was suddenly cut off when a figure of an adult man holding a little child in his arms suddenly appeared in the middle of the living room. Her eyes darted at the familiar man.

Hair as white as snow and e̶y̶e̶s̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶c̶o̶l̶d̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶w̶i̶n̶t̶e̶r̶  eyes as warm as spring...?

What? 

What is this?

Gabriella who was also surprised by the arrival of the familiar man suddenly stands up before blinking her eyes. Her orbs went to the child in the arm of the man before returning her gaze to Maria Eleonor.

"Lulu? Evan?" Gabriella said while pointing at Lulu and Evan. She immediately shook her head as she blinked again. "What the... why are you two together? And where have you been Lulu?"

Lulu who sensed that he was in a very dire situation became frozen as he clung his little arms tightly to the white dragon. The white dragon promised that they were not in doom yet! He'll cling to the dragon to save his life from the witch.

But of all places to teleport?! Why in front of the witch?!

How can he explain it to her? She can't find out about his cute little secret!

With a determined face, Lucius spoke!

"Mama, I saw the white-haired uncle outside of the house. The uncle was cool, he said he can teleport," Lulu told to Gabriella. "The white-haired uncle told me that he can teach me magic, isn't it amazing?"

Spewing nonsense! 

Why would he learn magic from the white dragon? That's stupid!

"Huh...?" Gabriella mumbled with a dumbfounded face.

As far as he could remember, Lulu and Evan are not on good terms...? Well, they did reconcile, but they seem so close now, How cute!

But...

"How did you know that were here? Did you meet with Gabriel?" Gabriella suddenly asked Evan as she walked in the Duke's direction. "And what happened with the previous king? Did he do something? Are you okay?"

Gabriella continued to ask questions to the Duke but Evan remained silent.

His crystal orbs kept staring at Gabriella's face with adoration and warmth. Maria Eleonor who noticed her father's gaze suddenly stands up with a visible frown on her face. 

Weird, her father is looking at Gabriella weirdly.

What's happening?

The Duke gently dropped Lulu to the ground as he returned his gaze to Gabriella. 

"Duke---- Huh? Evan?" Gabriella was startled when the Duke suddenly held her hands. Her eyes went wide and her cheeks turned red. "W-what are you doing...?"

Her heart started to pound loudly when she felt the coldness of Evan's palm. She doesn't know if he's nervous or his hand is just cold because his mana's main attribute is ice, but it felt good in her warm hands.

"Gabriella..." Evan spoke gently with his eyes directed at Gabriella's eyes.

"Y-yes...?" Gabriella asked with a shy face.

Maria Eleonor who was watching this scene in front of her suddenly felt an ominous feeling, even Melissa noticed that kind of affectionate look! Their eyes both went wide when they realized what is it.

Then Maria remembered something...

Gabriel, her husband had that kind of face when he came to propose to her!

"N-no..." Maria Mumbled. "N-NO WAY FATHER!"

"W-wait...? What... the?"

"G-Gabriella! Get away from that man!" Melissa tried to run in Gabriella's direction but it was already too late.

Too late.

It's too late Melissa!

The Duke already uttered those words!

"Gabriella, will you marry me?"

...

"Huh? What?... Yes?" Gabriella mumbled with stunned face.

Villainess... Your father wants to marry me...!

••••••••••••••

Lulu who was also dumbfounded: STUPID WHITE DRAGON! I SAID CONFESS! CONFESS! NOT TO PROPOSE! ARE YOU AN IDIOT?! I THOUGHT YOU WERE HESITATING?!

WHY SO SUDDEN?!

Gabriel and Marquiss Antonio who was in the middle of discussion: I feel ominous.

••••••••••••••

Lol, let's not drag this singleness for Gabriella and the Duke anymore! We're in chapter 50 already okay?!

LEZZ GO STRAIGHT AHEAD TO THE TITLE! 

VILLAINESS! YOUR FATHER WANTS TO MARRY ME!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 69.2K 29
After a disastrous first season in London, Rose Wilde finds herself torn between two men who love her -- but who both hide secrets that could ruin he...