Chapter 28: Crown Prince

THAT F*CKENING KING! HOW DID HIS SON END UP BEING HERE?

Gabriella shouted in her mind while looking at the Crown Prince. She is sure that this boy is the King's son, from his hair and to his eyes, she can't doubt the striking resemblance!

This must be the Crown Prince!

Gabriella already saw King Ian once when she was just a child. To be precise, it was a week before she decided to run away with her only 6-year-old brother. 

How can she forget that cute face?

Ahem!

Well, of course, her brother is cuter...

That happened on the Previous King's birthday. Her family, who just broke apart were invited to the King's Birthday. Gabriella saw a child crying in the corner. When she asked him why is he crying, he told her that his favorite pet was killed by his father.

As a good citizen who was also a sister of a cute little boy, Gabriella told him that he doesn't need to be sad because his dog became a star, and then she sang him the nursery rhyme that was famous in her previous life called 'Twinkle, twinkle little star'.

The child's mood became lighter and he played with her. When it was time to go home, the child told him that he is a Prince and promised to find her to make her his bride.

Anyway, Gabriel didn't know about this...

She won't tell him anyway... 

Who knows how will he react...

Gabriella slapped her forehead and took a deep breath, Why is she remembering these things again?

"Twinkle, twinkle little stars. How I wonder what you are~" Gabriella's eyes went to the child who was singing beside her. A warm smile appeared on her lips.

The child is actually smart, he memorized the song after Gabriella sang it three times, and now the child didn't stop singing when he memorized it. He really loves stars.

"Up above the world so high. Like a diamond in the sky.~"

Gabriella's eyes dropped when she remembered something.

In the novel, this child wasn't supposed to be born...

Maria accidentally killed this child when he was only in her mother's womb.

It was also the main reason for her execution.

"Twinkle, twinkle little star. How I wonder what you are~" The child finished the song. When the child was about to sing the song again. Gabriella spoke.

"Aw, you really like that song?" Gabriella asked the singing Prince. She went to the oven and took the freshly baked cookies. "Do you want more star cookies?" She asked. The child nodded his head.

Gabriella took a small basket and put some cookies on it. "Here, take it," then she gave him a bright smile. "This sister will go now to deliver the cookies to my friend, do you know where your parents are? I can't just leave you here."

"Leaving?" The Prince uttered, his face became sad when he said that. "I still want to be with the pretty lady..." He said.

Gabriella placed her hands in her cheeks, trying to stop herself from pinching the cute prince. Just where did he got this personality? "Thank you for the compliment. You are also cute," Gabriella replied. The child's face turned pink when she said that. "But I can't take you with me..."

"Why?" The child asks.

"You shouldn't come with a stranger..." I said.

"Aren't you unclwe's wife?"