The Servant's Son [Jikook♡]

By Thembekamdluli

Jungkook doesn't really get along with their Maid's son (Jimin). They are convinced that they hate each othe... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 - M
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31- M
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Not an update....A thank you note❤
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 - M
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49 - M
Chapter 50 - Finale💜

Chapter 45

4.3K 252 25
By Thembekamdluli

JUNGKOOK'S POV

"Baby...you go take a bath while I prepare some food for you okay?" I told Jimin who was standing with me in the kitchen, holding on to my tshirt and not letting me go.

"But I want to bath with you" Jimin sulked and I chuckled kissing his pouted pink lips.

"No, I'll take a shower later. For now I want to cook for you. You go and bath...do not shower...use the bathtub" I said warning him.

"But babe I always use the shower" he said.

"That's dangerous, your belly is way to big..you need to sit down and relax in the bathtub...I'll come wash your back as well" I said kissing his forehead.

"I'll use the shower" He said being stubborn.

"Jimin...Do not make me upset, I said use the bathtub" I said glaring at him. Like a baby wanting to cry, he pouted his lower lip while his tears glistened with tears.

"Jimin don't cry" I said...and as if on cue, his years dropped on both eyes while he didn't make a sound.

"Why are you crying?" I asked wiping his tears.

"You are angry at me, you gave me that scary look and I'm sad now" he said as more tears fell. Oh my God...this will be a long night.

"Baby sorry I didn't mean to okay? I love you. I can never be angry at you. Look at your cute face, how can I be angry at that? Hmmm?" I asked kissing his pouted lips multiple times.

"Okay...I'm sorry for crying, your baby was probably in a crying mood. But I'm okay now" Jimin said sniffing and smiling at me.

"He is a trouble some one, hey baby...stop making daddy cry, he's my baby as well, behave yourself in there okay?" I said brushing Jimin's stomach as I had went down on one knee.

I was startled by a kick where my hand was situated. I smiled and kissed the baby bump. Everytime he kicks I feel myself falling more and more in love even though I haven't met him.

"I love you my boy" I said kissing the bump again.

"Could be a girl" Jimin said giggling...we didn't want to know the gender of our baby yet. But all the things I bought were gender neutral.

"I can feel that it's a boy. A jeon who will look handsome just like his father" I said getting up to kiss Jimin's nose.

"Or...could be a girl that will look exactly like me" He said smiling.

"Then I'm ready for tea parties and building a barbie dream house" I said with a smile on my face.

"Well Mr Jeon...I'll leave you to continue with your cooking. I'll go take a shower" He said smiling and getting on his toes to kiss my forehead. I chuckled.

"Forehead kisses are mine, because I'm taller and you're shorter. Now go wash up " I said. He smiled and turned away to leave, I spanked his ass hard and it jiggled. I bit my lip and smirked.

"Damn you're the full package" I said.

"Kookie leave my ass alone" He said disappearing in the passage leading to the bathroom.

I continued with the cooking, chopping up some vegetables while the rice boiled on the stove.

After I was done with the vegetables washed my hands went to the bedroom to take off these formal clothes I still had on. I settled for normal shirts and a baggy tshirt with flip flops. I'm not going anywhere anyway.

I went back to the kitchen and just as I was about to continue with my cooking...

"AHHHHHHHHHHHJJJHHHHH " A loud terrifying scream startled me. I turned off the stove and ran towards the bathroom. I pushed the door open but it was locked. Why the fuck would he lock this stupid door?..

"JIMIN...BABY ARE YOU OKAY?...JIMIN OPEN UP" I said banging the door in a panicked voice.

"AHHHHHHHH IT HURTS....KOOKIE" He screamed my name with a voice filled with pain and agony.

"BABY....GET AWAY FROM THE DOOR I'M BREAKING IT" I said...I started kicking the door trying to open it up.

"AHHHHHHHHHH MY BABY....JUNGKOOK HELP" He cried loudly which even bought me tears to my face because I felt like I couldn't help. I was useless at this point.

"Fucckk" I cursed as the door wasn't opening even after kicking it

After about 10 hard kicks the door broke in the middle, I squeezed my arms and turned the lock from inside then I entered.

"BABY...WHAT HAPPENED?!" I asked rushing do help him up, he was curled up into a ball holding his baby bump and crying. He was only in his white silk  robe by the time.

"I killed....I killed my baby, Kookie.....I killed our baby, AHHHHHHHH" He cried loudly holding his stomach tightly. I tried to pick him up but he slapped my hand away.

"JIMIN...STOP, I HAVE TO TAKE YOU TO THE DOCTOR" I yelled picking him up forcefully this time.

"AHHHHHWWWEEE AWWWWWW ITS SO PAINFUL....I'm sorry kookie...I killed him" He cried loudly as I ran out the bathroom with him. Luckily my phone was in my pocket so I quickly ran to my car and laid him in the back seat.

"Shhhh don't cry baby...don't cry. What happened? Did you fall? What happened?" I asked him while making him lay comfortably and covering his whole body with the robe.

"I'm sooorrrrryyyy Awwwwww it hurts so much....I'm sorry Kookie....it's all my fault" he said crying.

"I used the shower...and I tripped while coming out, then I fell on the floor with my bump. I'm so s-sorryyyyyyy" he wailed while holding his bump tightly.

I quickly got on my seat and started the car without saying anything. I was biting my lip so hard trying to hold my tears. Oh my God I can't lose my baby...I can't lose our baby.

"I'm so stubborn...I killed our baby, I'm a murder....I'm sorry" He said still wailing while I drove like a mad man to the hospital.

I took my phone and dialed Yoongi hyung's number since it was the last one that called me.

"What's up Kooks?" Yoongi said on the other side of the call.

"Meet me at *****hospital. I'm taking Jimin there right now" I quickly said while my eyes were focused on the road.

"What happened?" Yoongi asked with a panicked voice. There was some shuffling on his side.

"He fell in the bathroom, call the others"  I said dropping the call and quickly taking a glance at Jimin. He was trying to silence his cries and all I heard was sniffs.

"You'll be okay baby...you'll both be okay" I said extending my hand to hold his tightly. He tightly grabbed on to mine as well while he was trying to silence his sobs.

"Please....don't h-hate me...I'm so sorry" He said with a breaking voice. I took a sharp breath and slowly let it out as tears made their way out of my eyes.

"God please grant me this one thing...keep them both safe" I whispered to myself as I took a turn on the road.

I finally arrived at the hospital, I got out and quickly carried Jimin out of the car rushing him inside.

"HELP....HELP ME" I shouted the moment I came in, luckily I saw a male doctor pushing a stretcher coming to my direction. They put Jimin there and I held his hand while they rushed him to get assistance.

"kookie please....don't leave my side" Jimin said crying.

"I'm not going anywhere my love" I said holding his hand tightly as assurance.

"Sir....please stop here, you can't come in with us" The doctor said stopping me.

"No...no I have to be with him" I said pushing the doctor out of the way but he grabbed my arm.

"Sir you have to let us do our job. We'll help him" The doctor said to me.

"Please save them...both of them, he's pregnant and.....*sniff sniff* please doctor" I said As tears fell from my eyes.

"They'll both be okay Sir...I promise you" the doctor said. He patted my shoulder and rushed to Jimin.

"KOOKIE....I'M SORRY"  I heard Jimin's voice as they closed the door to this ward. I walked to the benches and sat down burying my head into my arms.

"It's all my fault...I should have been with him" I whispered to myself.

I don't think I'll ever forgive myself if my baby doesn't survive. It will all be on me, I was supposed to be watching him everywhere. How will I tell his mother that I didn't take care of him like I promised? How will I face Mrs Park? What about my family and friends?

I felt hands on my back and I looked up. Namjoon hyung was standing sitting next to me.

"It's going to be okay Jungkook...don't cry. Try to be strong for Jimin" He said trying to comfort me.

"He was apologizing for killing our baby. He blames himself but I blame myself. I should have been with him in there" I said sighing and wiping my tears.

"It's no one's fault. But let's pray that Jimin and the baby are both okay. Be strong" Namjoon said brushing my back.

"The others are on their way as well. I was just close by. We're all here for the two of you" He said.

"Thank you hyung. Thank you so much"
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hello my lovely 😇 angels...here's an update for you.
Borahae 💜 💜 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 11.9K 49
In a town filled with homophobia the last thing you would want to do is come out as gay. - In which two high schooler's friends with benefit deal bec...
1.5M 66.9K 66
when jimin couldn't choose a bias between jeongguk and taehyung W A R N I N G this story contains: - a polygamous relationship, its a vminkook relati...
515K 22.5K 34
[ Taekook fic ] Maybe Taehyung has a troubled past and maybe Jungkook is troubled because of Taehyung. •completed•
50.9K 3.1K 59
A better version of I Don't Like Him. - Two wealthy men were forced into marriage by their strict parents. They hate each other and feel uncomfortabl...