Instagram dms (camren)

By billi_eishot

Alot of random texts funny dramatic sad once chessy one cheating once(maybe) all the girls met in a group cha... More

Groupchat
Groupchat
Instagram post (camila)
Private Messages (camren)
Groupchat (2)
Instagram post (lauren)
Private messages (normila)
Groupchat (2)
Instagram post (normani) 
Private messages (camren) 
Groupchat(2)
Instagram post (dinah)
Private messages (shally)
Groupchat(2)
Instagram post (ally)
Groupchat(2)
Private messages (camren) 
Instagram post (camila) 
Groupchat (2)
Groupchat (2)
Instagram post (lauren) 
Group chat (2)
Groupchat (2)
Instagram post (Melanie)
Groupchat (2)
Groupchat (2)
Instagram post (Ariana)
Private chat (surprise)
Groupchat (2)
Instagram post (5h)
Private Messages (camren)
Private messages (normila)
Instagram post (Ariana)
Groupchat (2)
Youtube video
Groupchat (2)
Camilas cover
Billies partner/
Groupchat (2)
Groupchat (2)
Groupchat (2)
Groupchat
Groupchat
Groupchat (special guests)
Groupchat
Important
.....
🧍🏻‍♀️🚪🏳️‍🌈
Groupchat
Authors note
Groupchat (2)
Groupchat (2)
Groupchat(2)
😏💦
New story ideas
Groupchat
Groupchat
Groupchat
Groupchat
Groupchat
Camren Q&A
Unpleasant encounter 
Groupchat
Groupchat
Groupchat
Groupchat
Groupchat
Groupchat
Groupchat
Groupchat
Groupchat
Say what
Hello
Groupchat
Groupchat
Groupchat
Groupchat
Fixing it
Groupchat
Shawmila break up
Groupchat
Groupchat
Groupchat
Groupchat
Groupchat
Groupchat
Groupchat
Groupchat
Groupchat
The incident
Groupchat
Groupchat
Groupchat
Groupchat
....hi
Groupchat
A New problem?
Groupchat
Groupchat
Livestream
Groupchat
Groupchat
Birthday

Groupchat

104 5 0
By billi_eishot

(Help I was playing roblox minding my own business. Someone came to me stood in front of me in roblox then went "cis people omg" idk if I should be offended or not but it was funny. This is what my avatar looks like)

( being supportive of the skittle community #supporting the rainbow lollipops for life 🙌🏻)
Camilacabello

Liked by Laurenjauregui,camrennews,camilahair 7,937,946 others liked

Camila_cabello: photoshoot Friday. I hope you guys liked those pictures.

Comments

Laurenjauregui

Liked by camila_cabello,laurenstan,lovecamren 7,847,947 others liked

Laurenjauregui: today's mood. Stay safe babes keep hydrated at all times ❤️.

Commmets

Camila and Lauren were cuddling in bed watching a movie in Camilas room. The movie was quite boring but it is what it is.

"Babyyyy I want ice cream can you get me some" Lauren whined hugging camila tightly.

"Sure let me go get my shoes the store is literally right next door it's like we're neighbors" camila giggled getting her shoes on.

Camila took her wallet and phone kissing Lauren goodbye. She walked to the store getting the ice cream but someone is following her. Weird

Deciding it must be her being paranoid , shaking her head camila went to get some chocolate and chips maybe flowers for her girl.

"God dang that person is still following me creepy bitch" camila said to herself walking to the cashier.

Camila pulled her phone calling Lauren. She answered the phone hearing Camilas panicked voice automatically asking if everything is alright.

"Someone is following me and I'm scared" camila said in a low tone seeing the same person from the store following her.

"Keep me on the line I'm coming to you" Lauren said and camila can hear the closet door opening meaning Lauren is going to take her shoes.

"Thank you baby we can walk to your favorite restaurant" camila suggested Lauren liked that idea.

"My baby is soo smart sure let's do that I'm pretty hungry" Lauren giggled telling camila she's on her way to the elevator so the Service would be bad.

Lauren was right the call was cutting it was really annoying, the call ended because of bad Service. Camila waited outside the apartment complex.

"Hey there handsome" a voice camila doesn't know or recognize spoke to her.

"I'm sorry do I know you" camila looked at the person confused.

"You will know me pretty soon" camila was about to ask what did they mean by that.

"Shshsh go to sleep" the stranger said having something on Camilas mouth and nose.

Camilas Consciences was slowly slipping away from her, eyes closing, head hurting, she was about to pass out until she heard.

"Hey!!" It's Lauren

"Leave her alone!!!" Lauren screamed

"Your lucky" the person mumbled dropping camila who had passed out by now they went off running.

Unlucky for camila Lauren couldn't save her this time, her head had hit the floor pretty hard drawing blood out of it.

"Camz baby wake up" Lauren said crying.

After Lauren had called the ambulance they took camila to the er telling Lauren to sit outside and wait for her girlfriend. Lauren heard her girlfriends phone ring deciding she should pick it up.

It was Camilas mother Caroline

"Hey camila I wanted to visits but you weren't home so I decided I should check on you" Lauren couldn't say a word just sobbed.

"What's going on hello" Caroline got extremely worried.

"Camila sh she's in the hospital" Lauren said stuttering earning a gasp from Caroline.

"What!?! Send me the location right now I'm on my way" Caroline hanged up the phone and Lauren did as what she was told to do.

*half an hour later*

Caroline got there as quickly as possible she hugged Lauren who looked shaken up by the event that just happened.

"Miss cabello's family?" the doctor asked

"Here I'm her mother and this is her girlfriend" the doctor looked at both woman nodding his head.

"Your daughter..."

_________________________________
Is such a lesbian 😍😍 one more chapter and this book is officially 100 chapters 😩😩

Words:672

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.5K 1.1K 16
*(lauren/you/camila)* gxg Y/n had never understood the world's obsession with romantic relationships, no matter how hard she tried. Lover after love...
2.3M 69.9K 45
Thank you for reading :)
26.9K 501 15
Unknown: hallo!!! Camila: Hi Camila: Wait Who the fuck are you??
472K 6.8K 7
A collection of original Camren & Norminah one shots (plot-heavy STEAMY stories). **PLEASE DO NOT COPY/REPOST/REPRODUCE MY WORK. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED...