Falling Through Paradise

By A_Blazing_Flame

The continuation of ASL's wallflower, basically a reader in one piece situation, your just ace's twin sister... More

Welcome to the crew!
I can explain
SO THIS IS FANFICTION!
Connections
heh
Little garden
A/n
BYE JURASSIC PARK!
I lied
THEY'RE A GIRL!!!
Timeline locket
I haven't decided!!!!
OK WERE YOU TRYING TO KILL US
A pawn back to the game
Things unfortunately change
Alabasta
Family reunion?
Tears and blackouts
Realities effects
Attention

notice

1K 14 2
By A_Blazing_Flame

If you're a new reader then read the other one piece fic that I have written first, and I should say
Y/m/n stands for your male name that what I should have said in the first before I wrote the chapters. I would also recommend you to at least have had finished the dressrosa arc because it will help and make everything easier to understand but if you want to keep reading go right ahead I'm not stopping you.

Seriously

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 173 25
โ”Šโœง*๏ฝก โœฏโ”Šโ˜ชโ‹†โœง*๏ฝก โ”Š แด‹แด‡ษดษขษด๊œฑแด›แด‡ แด›สœแด‡ ษชษด๊œฐแด€แดแดแดœ๊œฑ แด„แดœส€๊œฑแด‡แด… แด˜ษชส€แด€แด›แด‡ แด€๊œฑ สœแด‡ ษช๊œฑ แด‹ษดแดแดกษด ๊œฐแดส€ แด›สœแด‡ แดแด€ส€ษชษดแด‡๊œฑ, ๊œฑแด‡แด›๊œฑ ๊œฑแด€ษชสŸ ษดแด‡xแด› แด›แด สŸแดœ๊œฐ๊œฐส แด€ษดแด… แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฑแด›ส€แด€แดก-สœแด€แด›๊œฑ ส™แดœแด›. - - - - แดกษชสŸสŸ สœแด‡ ๊œฐ...
29.1K 975 23
It's an x reader where you are Ace's twin, as time went by you got your memories from you life and remembered one piece is a series. What will you do...
47.3K 964 21
๐™’๐™€ ๐˜ผ๐™๐™€ ๐˜ผ๐™‡๐™‡ ๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐™„๐™‡๐˜ฟ๐™๐™€๐™‰ ๐™Š๐™ ๐™๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐™Ž๐™€๐˜ผ. a collection of one piece oneshots and headcanons from my tumblr! these are all x readers. mo...
195 4 8
I'm not great with descriptions. Butttt basically my OC that I made up in my head got isekai'd. And she didn't like it. so time for some chaos and Ac...