Friendship into Relationship

By allovetovictory

"I know every part of you, but never have I seen this part." "I want you, why can't you want me too?" Taehy... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Side Story: Chapter 1
Side Story: Chapter 2
Side Story: Chapter 3
Side Story: Chapter 4
Side Story: Chapter 5
Side Story: Chapter 6
Side Story: Chapter 7
Side Story: Chapter 9
Side Story: Chapter 10
Side Story: Chapter 11
Ideas Needed
The Wait Is Finally Over

Side Story: Chapter 8

110 3 0
By allovetovictory

It was Monday. Like usual, every student was in their first period classroom. Just like Jungkook and Sana, it was particularly very interesting how they worked now that they weren't talking anymore.

"How's the project going?" The teacher asked the duo who only shrugged as a response. She stared at the two before just walking away to check on the other students. Jungkook plopped his head on his chin and looked over to Sana that was looking somewhere else.

"Have you thought of anything?" His voice ringed of irritation, all the attitude only made Sana feel smaller. "No." She said, looking down at her shaky palms. Sana grunted lowly, wanting to cry and wanting to get away from the boy. Jungkook scoffed, noticing how she hitched when he made his noise.

"Well, think of something." He snapped, growling as he stood taller to show he was in charge. Sana nodded her head and lowered her head in submission, bitting her bottom lip it wouldn't drip down to a frown.

Jungkook huffed and turned away, regretting how he treats her.

Women should be handled with love and care. To nurture and protect. One thing his mother told him was how to treat a women no manner the status, always with respect with a touch of extra. But when he with Sana, it's completely different.

He wants to almost concur her to be his own.

It was weird, very stupid of him, and he knew it.

"Did you think of something?" The weak voice called out, asking to be challenged. Jungkook mentally smiled, but showed an upset expression at her. "No, i haven't." He mumbled, seeing the problem.

Sana huffed a laugh, "well, think of something." She mocked as she looked back up at the board. Jungkook let a grin slip, he hummed softly and turned his gaze at the window, thinking about her beauty.

-lunch time-

"So, you fucked it up?" Jungkook could see Taehyung's mood change when he spoke about what happened yesterday. He sense the tension was raising, although he wanted to participate, he knew he would lose to Taehyung.

"I didn't technically fuck it up." Jungkook shrugged, looking down acting as if he was distracted with his food, but really, he just didn't want to face Taehyung.

"Oh so, you did." Taehyung scrunched both of his fist on the table, ignoring Jimin's attempts to calm him down. "Tae, it's okay." Jimin whispered, pecking his shoulder in secret.

Taehyung looked over at Jimin, "no, it's not okay. Are you really going to side with him? That piece of shit just ruin something so precious." He spatted, knowing he will have to pay up when they're alone.

Jimin blinked at him a couple of times, replaying the way Taehyung raised his voice at him. "You know what? Since she's so fucking precious and you care so much about her, maybe you should go comfort her and be with her instead of me." Jimin growled, scrunching his nose to his own words.

He panted seeing Taehyung's eased expression, he rolled his eyes and stood up and walked off. "God damnit." He slammed his hand down on the table and walked off to follow Jimin leaving Jungkook once again.

Jungkook sighed softly, lurking all the cafeteria to notice Sana was not there where she usually does with her friends. Getting a bad feeling, he walked out to found her. Looking around each corner, hallways, and floors.

All that led him to the staircase, the one they met in. He opened the doors and stepped of the case only to see the same boys kissing, "sorry." He mumbled, bowing and leaving the staircase. "Sana?" He whispered. Jungkook perked to the soft sounds, every faint he had to explore in that area.

He grinned seeing Sana making out in one of those hidden corners with a random. He walked and leaned on the opposite side of the hallway, waiting to be seen. It took awhile but when he was acknowledged, Sana only moaned softly, looking at him directly while she continued to participate in the kissing.

Jungkook felt his heart ache just watching her enjoy the random boy, wincing softly. Sana pushed away, she whispered something in the boy's ear, patting his cheek and starting to walk. Jungkook glared at the boy, remembering how he looked like for later interactions. He sped behind Sana, "you seemed like you enjoyed it." He said, annoyed.

Sana hummed, "oh, I loved it." She lied. It was disgusting knowing it wasn't Jungkook that was kissing her instead watching. Jungkook curled his fists, piercing his lips together, "are you coming back now?" He lowly said.

Sana scoffed, she stopped walking and looked at him directly. "I still have lots to go to." She winked and walked off to a girl, someone Jungkook's never seen in the school.

Quite opposite of Sana's appearance, there he seen Sana and the girl speak a little before crashing lips together. He cleared his throat and lowered himself to the wall, only looking down and not looking at the two girls.

"Oh shit." His ears perked to the voice, he got curious and take a glance and when he did, he let his jaw drop to the ground. The girl was over Sana's body on the lockers, hands touching Sana in ways he's never.

"That's enough." He gently pulled Sana away from the girl, growling before he took Sana's hand and walked off. The anger rose as he kept hearing Sana's pants asking for air, "kook, she was so fucking good. Her lips and hands-" she hitched at the remembrance of the limited moment spent with her.

"She was amazing." She whispered, looking back to see the girl still at the same spot. Sana really wanted to go back there and do more with the girl but the tight grip on Jungkook's hand made her think otherwise.

"That's enough for today." Jungkook felt his confidence lower. Never has Sana expressed satisfaction with him. She never acted like that after a heated make out. Sometimes, Sana doesn't allow Jungkook touch her at all, not even her hand and Sana just let a random girl do so much more.

Sana shook her head, "she's hot." she went on.

Jungkook scrunched his nose and led back to the cafeteria. To Sana's friend group table they went, Sana sat in her assigned seat and Jungkook pulled up a chair next to her.

Sana started a new conversation about the make outs she just expressed while Jungkook only listened. After minutes, he felt a hand on his kneecap. He looked down and seen a hand that's not Sana's, "off, please." He looked up to Nayeon who kept touching him.

He carefully removed her hand and scooted closer to Sana's side. Nayeon rolled her eyes and tried again, this time Jungkook snapped. "Do you not fucking see I'm not interested. Sana is right here." He said, taking Sana's hand and putting it on his own thigh.

Nayeon rolled her eyes again, "she doesn't even like you anymore. She's literally talking about how she almost had sex a few minutes ago." She shaded only to be yanked away by a couple of friends out the cafeteria.

Jungkook turned to Sana who wasn't even trying to hide the fact Nayeon was right.

"Like you said, we're not together. I don't understand why you look so shocked." She laughed and removed her hand from his thigh. Jungkook blinked hard, she was completely correct. He's began to regret everything from the beginning of the school year.

Jungkook wishes he could have just asked her out the first day they shared a kiss instead of leaving in a rush. How stupid of him and now he has to face the consequences. He stood up and walked off, he didn't know where he was going back he just kept walking.

"Hey! We were looking for you!" A short boy stomped to his sight with what seemed like his tall boyfriend trailing along, happily.

Jungkook bowed his head, "I won't tell anyone. You guys should be confident and love each other openly." He mumbled, looking at the two boys he barely knew.

The couple looked at each other and scoffed, "easy for you to say, you're a straight. You don't go through shit gay people go through." The shorter boy, stepped forward.

Jungkook nodded, "you're right, I don't. But love should be open and out for the world to see, so the people know you guys exist." The taller boy walked forward and rolled his arm around the shorter's shoulders. 

"I'm Hoseok and he's Yoongi. What's your name?" Jungkook raised an eyebrow, he wasn't here to make friends, he was here to give advice. He stepped back, fuck it, he thought to himself.

"I'm Jungkook." The two boys nodded their heads, "if someone's hating you guys for your sexuality, call me and I'll help beat their asses." Yoongi rolled his eyes, but Hoseok accepted with a smile. "Gays can fight too." Yoongi mumbled, shaking Hoseok's arm away.

Jungkook shrugged and leaned on the wall near, "I never said they can't, I said I'll help." He explained with a slight grin. Yoongi followed and leaned back a few inches away from Jungkook, seeing his boyfriend also trail along.

Yoongi felt a small poke on his knuckles, knowing what this was, he slowly connected their hands, but quickly hiding their laced hands with the closeness they shared.

"Where's your girlfriend?" Jungkook smiled at that word, but he knew the truth, so it turned into a bitterly mess. "She's not my girlfriend. It's a long story." To that, Yoongi sat down on the floor and invited Hoseok to sit down who accepted.

Once Jungkook knew where this was going, he too sat down and began to explain to the couple Sana and his weird relationship since last year all up to minutes ago in the cafeteria.

Yoongi and Hoseok could sense how shattered Jungkook was, although his expressions and gestures didn't match up to his harsh wording, it made clear sense that Jungkook really liked Sana and he was afraid to lose her.

"You're like Yoongi. He's really bad at communicating, but he works well with actions." Hoseok was the first to comment earning himself a glare from his boyfriend.

Jungkook nodded, "but, we have a sit down conversation every now and so to express our feelings and thoughts." Yoongi nodded and hummed, remembering the last sit down conversation on the weekend.

Jungkook made a realization expression, "our conversation last up to an hour." Hoseok ended it off with a smile towards Yoongi who only shared two hard blinks.

A gesture out of the few they use to tell each other, I love you's whenever they were in public. Hoseok gestured the same.

Jungkook glared at them, confused.

Why were they blinking at each other, repeatedly?

Not trying to be rude, he continued with the conversation. "I don't like being vulnerable." Yoongi was the first to look at jungkook with a judgmental expression. "Get that toxic masculinity out of here." Jungkook was a little defensive hearing Yoongi say that.

"You don't know shit about me." He growled only for Yoongi to roll his eyes and keep blinking hard at Hoseok with a slight smile on his face. "You're a bitch, that's what I know about you." Yoongi deadpanned as he straightened his face towards Jungkook.

Jungkook huffed a laugh, patting his knee, sarcastically. Yoongi held a weird look at Jungkook before scooting closer to Hoseok.

"Be nice to her. My mom said a girl just needs the bare minimum to be happy. Chocolate is is the way to go." Hoseok tighten his grip on Yoongi's hand, blushing when Yoongi repeated the gesture. Jungkook knew Hoseok was right.

He remembered that one specific time where she only wanted cookies and hands on her stomach and she was set for the whole day.

"So what should I do?" Jungkook pleaded for help. He was honestly ready to ask Sana out and be in a relationship with her. All this drama and being without her weren't a good mix for him.

Yoongi shrugged leaned on Hoseok's shoulder, getting defensive whenever someone walked by, but never did the students glare at him and Hoseok. They were too caught up in their own world to be a part of theirs, Yoongi's been noticing that for a while now.

He tilted his head up at Hoseok and took a moment to realize how lucky he actually is.

Hoseok was always so gently and carefully with him. Not once did Hoseok ever raise his voice or fight back with Yoongi even if he was upset too. He let Yoongi take his time and take their relationship slow and steadily because Yoongi hated the idea of being seen together.

He poked Hoseok's shoulder and once he got his attention, he aggressively blinked his eyes smiling when he heard Hoseok's soft laughter.

"Me too, Yoongi, me too." Hoseok bumped into him gently and went back to talking with Jungkook. "I think a simple confession will be enough for her to be amazed." Jungkook nodded, unsure of when and how he would do it.

"Well, Hoseok and I are leaving." Yoongi stood up first and waited for Hoseok to do the same. The three boys said their farewells and promised to be friends in the future. Jungkook lurked and smirked at where they were going, the abandon staircase.

He shook his head and continued his day without Jimin and Taehyung and even without Sana. All alone, but it's okay, he's been alone over the years, it wasn't any different.

Author's note
Three chapters left!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 349 10
" Is it wrong to love an person like you? " " do you regret for loving me? " " no " " then it's not wrong " ⚠️warning⚠️ 🔞This story have sexual cont...
332K 15.3K 38
❝chiminie started following you!❞ **when two models collide. [Instagram ff]
202K 5.8K 71
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
905 70 5
"I hate u appa" "Sweety , come here" Jungkook said while opening his arms , Jimin tried to hold back his tears and Sadly smiled at the interaction o...