Friendship into Relationship

By allovetovictory

"I know every part of you, but never have I seen this part." "I want you, why can't you want me too?" Taehy... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Side Story: Chapter 1
Side Story: Chapter 2
Side Story: Chapter 3
Side Story: Chapter 4
Side Story: Chapter 5
Side Story: Chapter 6
Side Story: Chapter 7
Side Story: Chapter 8
Side Story: Chapter 9
Side Story: Chapter 10
Side Story: Chapter 11
Ideas Needed
The Wait Is Finally Over

Chapter 31

1K 27 3
By allovetovictory

"Goodness, tae, you went harder than usual." Jimin l told lowly while he weeped with the pressure being made on his lower back.

"I had to get my week in. Who knows the next time we'll do it." Taehyung explained, rubbing Jimin's body with lotion.

Jimin huffed and kept his eyes closed, "and plus, you were too good to resist." He ended it off with a grin on his face.

Jimin gave him a glare before returning his eyes closed, "besides, I kept you quiet. All night, you wanted to scream your love out, but I stopped you." Taehyung cheekily told.

Jimin shook his head, "you held me down on the mattress while you penetrated the hell out of me." Taehyung groaned at the memories of him holding Jimin's neck down to the mattress while his strokes continued to quicken in motion sending the boys into pure bliss.

"You liked it. I know you did." Taehyung lowered his hands down to the sides of Jimin's hips, seeing the marks he left, remembering how he held Jimin by his waist while he bounced on his inches as Taehyung forced Jimin to cover his mouth.

Taehyung shuddered, "rub my thighs too." Jimin told making Taehyung hummed. He went to his left one first trying to kept out the thoughts of the missionary position they had at times. Jimin holding up his legs up while Taehyung moved his lower half in depths into Jimin's hole keeping his hands on Jimin's mouth to keep the sounds down.

"You must me sore here." He commented messaging the back of Jimin's thigh, "I am." Jimin whispered. Taehyung went to Jimin's right thigh and repeated the same gestures.

"Can see your chest?" Jimin didn't say a word and simply raised his shirt up to reveal all the love marks and bites Taehyung made during their fun. "Honey, you're the best." Taehyung left his spot and piled kisses on Jimin's lips.

Jimin smiled shyly, "I know I am." Taehyung continued kissing until he felt the need to stop.

Jimin seen him return to his spot between his legs and start up on massaging his body again. "Do you want to try the jam?" Taehyung asked, seeing Jimin quickly nod his head with a smile. Taehyung stood up and helped Jimin up, "carry me." Jimin whispered.

He felt his body lift from the wooden floor and up in Taehyung's arms. He was carried all the way down to the kitchen and placed on a countertop. "Toast or a spoon?" Taehyung asked, holding up bread and a spoon.

Jimin gave a thought and pointed to the spoon, "we have to feed you, babe. You can't just eat jam off the spoon." He scolded yet he still scooped some onto the spoon and handed it to Jimin. Seeing how wiggly he turned, "tae, try it." Jimin held the spoon out, ignoring the glare Taehyung gave, smiling softly at him taking a lick of the sweet jam.

"That's good." He nodded his head and went to the fridge to find something to make for breakfast. Jimin observed while he ate more of the jam, "Jimin, stop eating that, you're about to eat leftovers from last night's dinner." Taehyung plated two serving and popped them into the microwave one by one, watching Jimin stuff his mouth with the strawberry jam before it was taken away.

Taehyung made the table and placed the plates on the table and went back to Jimin half way down the container, "enough of that." He snatched the container and carried Jimin to the table. Jimin whined softly, sulking to Taehyung who minded his business, eating.

He pouted while he played with his food, "eat, Jimin." Taehyung told, leaning back on his chair. Jimin rolled his eyes and took a bite, wiggling his body in dissatisfaction. Taehyung continued not to care about the whines of Jimin, eating and warning Jimin at times.

After breakfast, they went back up to Jimin's room and laid down together. "Should we stay in bed for the day until our date?" Jimin shook his head. Taehyung looked at him and raised an eyebrow, "why not?" He asked.

He kept his eyes on Jimin as he scrambled out of bed and walked to his closet. "I'm dropping you off then I'm hanging out with Jungkook." Taehyung sat up and clicked his tongue.

"No the hell you're not." Jimin ignored him while he started to change, slowly beginning to talk about all the marks he had left from last night. Taehyung stopped talking and listened to Jimin with a smile, he perked to the soft sound that felt Jimin's lips.

He sped to Jimin and caught him, "maybe we can stay here and do it lots. Your parents aren't home so we can be extra loud." He purred onto Jimin's shoulder, leaving light kisses on his nape. "I'm hanging out with Jungkook." Jimin elbowed him away and continued to change, walking around to find his usual accessories.

Taehyung decided to not fight and got dressed himself. Once finished, they drove to Taehyung's house. "I'll see you at eight." Taehyung said with a kiss on Jimin's lips, he smiled and left the car. Jimin huffed a laugh and drove off when Taehyung made it inside.

"Kook, get your depressed ass up and I'm picking you up." He left a voice message to Jungkook. He soon got to the house and there was Jungkook sitting on the steps. He parked and Jungkook got in. "You look terrible." Jimin grinned at Jungkook's worsen appearance.

He waited for a comeback, but he only got a sigh of boredom. His grin left his lips and changed to a slight frown, he shook it off and started to drive some to buy Jungkook something to eat. "How you been holding up?" Jungkook shrugged and continued to looked out the window. Jimin nodded and lowered his window to order something off the menu.

He received the meal when he payed, "I got you a milkshake." He mumbled as he handed it to Jungkook. Jimin drove off and parked off somewhere, "talk to me, kook." He turned off the car and turned to Jungkook while he stole some of his fries.

"I like her." Jungkook spoke up after a long sip of the milkshake.

Jimin blinked his eyes, he smiled and nodded through the upset feeling lingering at the back of his mind. Jungkook nodded, still so gloomy.

"Shouldn't you be happy? Go to her and tell her." Jimin bit his tongue to hold back on his curses. Jungkook speared Jimin a look and laugh, "I know you're pissed, so am I." He told and went back to his expressionless self.

Jimin sighed heavily, "yeah, honestly. Fuck her. I don't think you should go into this relationship with her." Jungkook suppressed his breath, he glared at Jimin and lowered down to gulp on an itchy lump that scratched his throat.

He nodded, trying to move the conversation to another but Jimin kept going. "She's fucked up too much. Let her go, kook." Jungkook's breathing quicken, scaring Jimin to pat his back.

Jungkook wiped his hot tears, "it's not that easy." He tried. Jimin returned to his spot, "well, try." He told. It wasn't his words that hurt the most, it was how Jimin's tone he used. Almost like a mocking mixed with forcefulness.

A ping was hit on Jungkook's heart, he huffed and shook his head. "Drive me home." He snarled and wrapped his food up and tossed it to the side and began to look out the window again. Jimin rubbed his temples and did as told, not trying to speak to Jungkook.

"Bye-" Jungkook closed the door and hurried to the front door of his house. Jimin sighed softly and drove back to his home.

~Taehyung's world, seven in the evening~

"Are you sure it's safe for you to walk to Jimin's house at this hour?" Taehyung rolled his eyes, waiting for his mother to finish fixing his hair. She patted his shoulder signaling she was down making him stand up and look himself in the mirror.

"I'm a big boy." He told with a slight smile.

"A big boy that doesn't know his directions." Taehyung's jaw was dropped to the floor, "mom!" he whined. She smiled and left the bathroom to grab her keys.

Taehyung accepted his faith and went to give his essentials then down to the front door. "Let me took a picture of you." Taehyung rubbed his temples at his father's words, he shook his head before smiling widely with a peace sign for the camera.

"Let's go!" He rushed to the car while his mother laughed at his childish act. Once they were on the way, Taehyung spoke up, "can we get flower for him?" His mother nodded and changed the direction to the nearest store.

Taehyung gave a quick smile and ran to the store's door, rushing for the a small bouquet and off to the register. "My boyfriend will like these, right?" He second guessed, looking at the middle aged lady for help.

She smiled, "he'll love them." She ringed them up and told the total. Taehyung payed and thanked the lady and rushed out to his mother's car. "I'm probably won't be home tonight. Jimin and I will be out all night." He grinned to his mother who only nodded and smiled.

"I'll see you soon." She said, Taehyung told her farewell and walked to the front door. He knocked on the door and stepped back with a nervous smile paining his face, when he heard steps and voices, his heart began to speed up.

Jimin opened the door and a smile appeared to his face, he slowly walked closer and brought Taehyung to a hug. "Honey, these are for you." Jimin saw the bouquet of pretty flowers, "thank you!" He took them and pondered around the colors before smiling at Taehyung who's eyes glistening with admiration.

"We- we should go now." Jimin brought him back to reality, he told his parents and both left to Jimin's car. "I find this place like a ballroom event. I was wondering if you wanted to do that." Jimin immediately nodded, dancing in one of those fancy ballrooms was on his bucket list.

Taehyung smiled and searched for the location for Jimin to follow. They drove for almost forty-five minutes straight, but they got there. It was an old mansion type of event.

People were entering with their fancy attire and some with baggy clothing, no one cared. Once they paid for entry, walking further in, hand in hand, following the people in front of them to the large room in the middle of the mansion.

There, they heard classical music playing out, lots of pairs on the dance floor, and in the corner of the room, there was booths for food and drinks of all kinds.

(Please, use your imagination.)

"Will you join me in a dance?" Taehyung bowed as he let his hand out. Jimin smiled, he bowing as he took his hand, "of course." He told.

Taehyung led him to a good place and got their hands tangled onto each other's body and began to waltz. All throughout their dance, their eyes never left off one another. The gentle smiles on their faces showed how fond they are of each other.

Their movements moving rhythmically with elegance with each turn they did together, gracefully. "Spin, baby." Taehyung leaned in and said, motioning a spin to which Jimin followed and swirled before grasping back to Taehyung's arms. "Your turn." Taheyung snickered and did a small twirl with Jimin's hand leading him.

They shared a laugh and went back to moving together this time, Jimin laid his head down on Taehyung's chest letting Taehyung take care of him and take control their moves.

"Let's go get away." Taehyung whispered to Jimin who sprinted off, "I must leave!" Jimin acted out. Taehyung laughed and chased after him, "no, don't leave me!" He shouted, knowing everyone was shocked from the sudden yells.

They shouted some more of their acts before they were in the car laughing hysterically. "You scared me at first." Taehyung wiped a tear off his corner and began to laugh more when he thought about what just happened making Jimin follow with his own laughter.

After their laughs died down, Jimin spoke up, "where to?" He started the car and began to drive waiting for a place. "Milkshakes?" Jimin grinned and nodded, laying his hand on Taehyung's thigh.

"Be careful, it's really dark." Jimin hummed softly, warming to Taehyung's worries for him.

They arrived to the restaurant they always got their milkshakes, it was the best in their opinions. "One vanilla and one chocolate." Taehyung ordered. He payed the amounts and moved to the waiting area where he watched Jimin from afar.

He snapped away when his order was called, he thanked the worker and walked to the booth Jimin picked out. Taehyung slide the chocolate shake to Jimin with a straw and himself the vanilla with also a straw.

"Switch." Jimin said, taking one last sip and bring it to Taehyung as he did the same thing. They took sips of the opposite ones then switched back to their original ones.

"It's eleven." Taehyung checked his non existent watch. Jimin rolled his eyes and checked the actual time, and indeed it was eleven o'clock. "We're going star gazing after this." Said Taehyung, informing Jimin what was next on the list. Jimin nodded and kept drinking the sweet liquid while he sometimes looked at Taehyung.

Taehyung leaned back and noticed that they were the only ones in the restaurant along with two other couples on the other side of the room. He hummed softly and returned back to Jimin's appearance, all dressed up.

Jimin looked up and shyly smiled, "let's go." He whispered to Taehyung who hazily nodded and stood up for Jimin to do the same. They walked off and started to drive to the park near them.

With a quilt, they laid down closely. Quietness uprose in the comfortable atmosphere, only pointing up at stars they thought seemed unique.

Then, out of nowhere, Taehyung sat up making Jimin do the same. "Jimin, I've been thinking. My emotions and the way I feel about you." His voice showed nothing but sadness making Jimin's heart ache, scared of Taehyung upcoming words.

"They've gotten stronger every moment I'm with you. And I want to say, I love you. A lot, with all my heart and other organs." Jimin sighed heavily, "I thought you were going to break up with me." He truthfully told.

Taehyung shook his head, "I'll never." He whispered, tears shining in his eyes. Jimin melting in Taehyung's arms, "I love you too." He whispered, bring himself out to hold Taehyung's cheeks.

They smiled at one another and leaned in for a loving kiss. They both laid back down, replaying the scene that just occurred.

"I love you." Taehyung whispered after sometime of silence. Jimin kissed his cheek, "don't wear it out. It's supposed to be used for special moments." He taught, moving Taehyung closer to his body.

Taehyung narrowed his eyebrows, "every moment with you is special." Jimin froze to the confession, he glared at Taehyung and nodded. "I love you too" Jimin whispered.

This night was special for the two boys.

First date, first 'I love you's', and even sharing a first fancy dance together. The whole sparkling night was spent by the two sharing stories of their childhood. Memories from the past they almost forgot about until they spoke up about it.

And this night will soon be their next favorite memory that will continue to tell the story of how their friendship turned into a relationship.

Author's note
So, this is the end.
I wanted to say, thank you all for 600 reads/views!
Secondly, what did you think of the story? I had so much fun writing this story and I remember how excited I was to share it out. I hope you all enjoyed reading! Thirdly, some of you are wondering about Jungkook. Don't you worry! I made a side story for him! It'll be out the next time I upload!

Have a good day or night!

-LV

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

935K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
38.1K 2K 10
This is a simple, short story I started writing one night. It has no purpose other than make you feel butterflies with these two so.. no description...
462K 31.4K 47
â™®Idol au â™®"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
9.2K 353 4
Jimin is not the most popular guy in school in fact hid actually seen as the perfect target. Everyone bullys Jimin and he have enought. He dicided to...