Friendship into Relationship

By allovetovictory

"I know every part of you, but never have I seen this part." "I want you, why can't you want me too?" Taehy... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Side Story: Chapter 1
Side Story: Chapter 2
Side Story: Chapter 3
Side Story: Chapter 4
Side Story: Chapter 5
Side Story: Chapter 6
Side Story: Chapter 7
Side Story: Chapter 8
Side Story: Chapter 9
Side Story: Chapter 10
Side Story: Chapter 11
Ideas Needed
The Wait Is Finally Over

Chapter 27

486 24 2
By allovetovictory

Jimin woke up from the beeping sound of his alarm. He aggravatingly turned the repeating noise off, hearing the groaning from Taehyung.

He mumbled his apologies and laid back down on his back, "you're still leaving?" Taehyung whispered. Jimin rubbed his eyes and hummed. He looked over to Taehyung, seeing his unbothered sleeping aura made him want to stay in bed.

Jimin wanted to snuggle up with the boy, kissing, and talk to him. To remind Taehyung how much importances he has in his life, Jimin wanted to hold him in his arms fondly and show him how he's supposed to be treated.

All this emotions so early in the morning was stressful and specially when he's going to leave, Jimin already misses him.

"What are you waiting for? Jungkook will be upset if you don't arrive on time." Taehyung patted his chest before lifting his body with a dreamy smile on his lips, puffy eyes made Jimin wondered if he cried last night.

Jimin nodded and also got up, he kissed his cheek and left the bed noticing the heavy shaky sigh Taehyung made when he did so. "I'll be back in two days or so. You're being dramatic." He tried to brighten the gloomy setting, but it seemed like his comment made it worse. "Just go." Taehyung told and laid back, covering his body the sheets.

Jimin's eyes flickered, he rubbed Taehyung's leg before leaving to go to the bathroom. Taehyung didn't want him to go, he didn't want him to leave at all. He wanted them to stay together, not to be separated. Although it was just for days, it seemed like his whole world was disappearing out of thin air.

Taehyung tried grasping onto the obvious facts about the whole situation, but he knew nothing of what was happening.

He grew worried.

Was Jimin lying?

The more he thought of it and remembering Jungkook, just simply, Jungkook. He growled lowly, he didn't like Jungkook, for all he knows, Jungkook could still like Jimin and try to do something to him.

"I'll be fine." Taehyung was uncovered by Jimin.

Taehyung looked into his shiny lingering eyes, all the worry was reassured. He nodded softly and wrapped his arms around Jimin's body, "be safe. Call me when you get there. Text me when you're at the mini stops. Don't talk to anyone at the gas stations. Jimin." Taehyung strictly told, but when he called Jimin's name, Taehyung weeped softly.

Jimin smiled and pulled him into a long comforting hug, "okay, I'll do everything." Jimin told. He pecked his shoulder for moments and slowly unattached himself.

"I look good, don't I?" Jimin showed his outline with a creasing smile while he swirled for only Taehyung's eyes. Taehyung smiled and nodded, "yes, but almost too good." He mumbled, leaving the bed and going to his bag to pull out a shirt. "Wear this instead." Jimin snickered and shook his head.

He took his belongings and started to walk to the front door. Taehyung raced to his side and pushed him onto the wall, without words he began to undress Jimin who didn't even put up a fight. "You will wear this." Taehyung growled into his ear and placed his own shirt onto Jimin's body.

Jimin would be lying if he wasn't aroused, he swallowed hard and nodded. He slowly started to walk again, "leaving without kissing me?" The teasing started.

Jimin dropped his bag and walked back to Taehyung jumping into his arms that caught Jimin right on time. Jimin curled his legs around Taehyung's waist and his arms around his neck, and pulled him into the heated moment.

Grasping onto one another like they weren't already close enough, moving their heads to deepen the kiss to the best, crawling and growling overtook the silence of the house.

"I'll see you soon, darling." Jimin connected their foreheads as they maintained intense eye contact. Taehyung went in one more time, slowly letting Jimin onto his legs again.

"Come back safe, baby." He whispered and let him go. Jimin smiled softly and nodded, he walked to get his bag and smiled brightly before leaving out the door.

Taehyung also went outside to watch him leave, waving his arms in the air, shouting all types of farewells in all the languages he knew. He sighed softly when he couldn't see his car anymore, he scratched his neck and return into the house.

He picked up Jimin's shirt from before, looking at it for seconds before going back into bedroom with the shirt clenched into his hands and scrunched on his face, breathing in his beloved's scent he loved.

~hours later with Jimin's world~

"Yes, Taehyung, I'm here. Okay okay, shut up. I'll call you tonight." He made kissy sounds and hung up before Taehyung could say anything.

He inhaled and exhaled heavily and left the car, walking to the door and knocking. Moments later, a boy that had a blanket wrapped around his frame opened the door.

Jimin pulled him into a hug, rubbing his back as Jungkook released his cries. "Come in, please." Jungkook said. Jimin smiled softly, he was glad to be on talking terms with Jungkook again. They quietly walked up to Jungkook's room, sitting down on the bed together.

"How've you been?" Jimin peeked his grin at the droopy discouraged image in front of him. Jungkook released a heavy sigh, easing his shoulders, deflating in front of Jimin.

"I'm okay. I mean, not like the girl I somewhat liked moaned her ex's name while we kissed her." He sarcastically told, grinning weakly.

Jimin hummed, feeling the need to be more serious now, "honestly, why'd you get involved in the first place?" Jungkook snapped his head at Jimin, taking complete offense to his comment. Jimin held his hands up to let Jungkook know he meant no harm, "mind your fucking business." Jungkook warned.

Jimin looked down and shook his head, "did you like her when Taehyung and her were together?" Jungkook mentally smiled, but he only shrugged to Jimin. "She caught my eyes, but I didn't bother too much to care for her." Jungkook easily explained in such a tired and uncaring manner.

Jimin nodded his head, "and now you do? You care for her now?" Jungkook scrunched his fist, "shut the fuck up, Jimin." He warned for the second time. Jimin rolled his eyes and laid on the bed as he stared up at the ceiling.

"You know, I honestly think she's not so much. Look for better." Jimin causally said, not knowing of how angered Jungkook was to hear this comment.

"Jimin, are you trying to make me feeling more like shit or you're trying to help me out?" Jungkook whimpered. Jimin tilted his head over to Jungkook, observing the teary eyes and the quivering bottom lip. Jimin looked back up, "I'm here to help." He whispered, feeling bad now that he realized how mean his comments sounded. Jungkook scoffed, shaking his head, "I don't think so." He mumbled. Jimin rolled his eyes, "well, I am." Both boys were getting irritated as the conversation deepening.

Jungkook sniffled softly, "I drove all this way. We haven't had a good fucking conversation for what? Five days now. And now, I'm here trying to help, Jungkook. I drove five fucking hours to be here." Jimin ranted, slowly rising to sit criss-crossed in front of the unbothered boy.

Jungkook laughed mockingly, "you know, I didn't ask you to do anything." He grinned lowly, looking over to the upset Jimin.

Jimin lost it.

He smiled bitterly and stood up, marching to Jungkook's door. "Oh wow, are you really going to leave me? When I'm a fucking mess and need help! What a good friend you are, Jimin!" Jungkook chased after him, not quite finished getting his own anger out.

Jimin lightly shook his head while they walked to the front door, "kook, you're not letting me help you." Jimin made a surprise turn to see Jungkook unguarded, he was crying softly. "Oh, shut up. Honestly, Jimin, just leave and never, ever, talk to me!" Jungkook opened the door and watched Jimin immediately step out, so causally, it hurt Jungkook's aching heart. Jungkook slammed the door shut and walked to get his last resort of happiness.

"Cookie, Shooky, Mang, and Koya!" He smiled, picking up his small pets and carrying them back up to his bedroom. He carefully laid flat on his back on planted all four of them on his chest, petting their fur.

"Shooky, you look just like your mother. The all black coat and the yellow eyes, you're beautiful." He kindly scratched Shooky's ear, awing at the purring sound. "And you Mang, you're like your father. Tortoiseshell fur and the brown eyes." He moved on with the next kitty.

He chuckled softly seeing Shooky and Mang playfully fight, "you guys are always going at it." He whispered, turning to the others. He said his sweet words and started to feel drowsy so he closed his eyes and with his fours cats, he went to sleep.

'Ding dong'

Jungkook peeked an eye open, he groaned softly, removing the kittens before leaving the room. He sighed as he ruffled his hair while he walked to the dinging door. He unlocked the door and swag the door opened, "what!" He shouted at the person.

Jimin rolled his eyes, shoving Jungkook as he made his way in. When Jungkook realized it was Jimin, he whimpered of happiness. "I thought you left." He whispered, closing the door and following Jimin to the dining room.

Jimin sat down and get the fast food out of the food, "why would I?" He grinned, as if nothing happened an hour ago. Jungkook blinked a couple of times and just took it as a sign to not ask about what happened earlier. He sat down and started to eat the food that was placed in front of him.

"I think we should go over to Sana's home and talk some sense into her." Jimin established. He glared over to Jungkook as he ate a French fry, "what do you think?" Jimin asked. Jungkook looked up, chewing and swallowing before opening his mouth, "I think you're a real dumbass." He smiled and took another bite. Jimin rolled his eyes and began to eat.

"Get dressed, kook." Jimin cleaned up, hearing faint words from Jungkook before he climbed the stairs. Jimin smiled softly and threw away the trash that was left. He went to sit down on the couch while he texted Taehyung lovely messages.

Jungkook just got dressed in what he found first, he fixed his hair and put on some shoes and went down stairs to Jimin. Jimin heard the boy, he looked up and grinned, "you look like you're depressed as hell." He scanned his outfit once more then led the way out the home and into the his vehicle.

"You know her address?" Jungkook nodded and gave directions. "Chim, I think this is a bad idea." Jungkook expressed his concern only to be brushed off. Jimin flicked his wrist at the boy and stepped out the car and beginning the walk to the porch, fuming with anger.

Jungkook got out the car and felt his heart race with different emotions, excitement and worry. He stood behind Jimin's small frame trying to hide himself behind him, but the size difference made it unsuccessful. Jimin already had knocked, so now it was waiting time.

Jungkook scrunched his fist on Jimin's shirt when they heard steps coming closer, "Jimin." He whispered. Jimin sensed his tension, it gave him awareness. Jungkook was awfully scared and it was Jimin's time to protect him, to be his knight in shining armor. He cleared his throat and straighten his posture in hopes to make him look big and tough.

Sana peeked the door opened, "yes?" She whispered. Jungkook lost his hearing, he closed out Jimin's feminine yet roughen voice and got lost in Sana's widen eyes that stared into his own. Jimin knew he was not listened to, so he kept it short yet cruel.

Sana shuddered, seeing how Jungkook was trying to hide behind Jimin, she smiled at it. Jimin was put off by her slight smile, "what's got you smiling!" He shouted. Sana fluttered her eyes off of Jungkook and onto Jimin's shorten self with anger in his eyes.

She shook her head, lowering her head, "nothing." She submitted and listened to his ongoing rant. When Jimin was done, he sent one last growl at Sana and walked off, "come on, kook." He said as he passed him, but Jungkook kept staring at Sana.

They maintained eye contact, "I'm sorry." She whispered. Jungkook got his senses back and backed away, "no, you're not. You're disgusting, Sana." Jungkook spat and walked off to Jimin who was awaiting. Once two bodies were in the vehicle, they left and went back to Jungkook's house.

"Mind if I crash here?" Jimin grinned softly at the boy. Jungkook shrugged his shoulders, "sure." He mumbled and prepared for bedtime.

Author's note
Wait, so there are four chapters left.
Isn't that exciting?

Have a good day or night!

-LV

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 5.9K 71
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
22.9K 810 24
Jimin and Jungkook were always best friends. Doing everything together until the tragic day Jimins parent's passed away. Jimin is torn away from Jung...
24.4K 1K 12
Two boys who have been together for five months, they've never FaceTimed, only called each other to listen to each other's voices. Hoseok is from a...
166K 8.9K 80
hello guys this is my first BL STORY hope you like it . ================================ Jimin became fake gay to get this specific fujoshi girl .(...