Friendship into Relationship

By allovetovictory

"I know every part of you, but never have I seen this part." "I want you, why can't you want me too?" Taehy... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Side Story: Chapter 1
Side Story: Chapter 2
Side Story: Chapter 3
Side Story: Chapter 4
Side Story: Chapter 5
Side Story: Chapter 6
Side Story: Chapter 7
Side Story: Chapter 8
Side Story: Chapter 9
Side Story: Chapter 10
Side Story: Chapter 11
Ideas Needed
The Wait Is Finally Over

Chapter 26

613 25 4
By allovetovictory

"Baby, I'm going to go start on the tasks. Give a shout if you need me, I'll be around the house." Taehyung nuzzled closer to Jimin's warmth, piling up lots of kisses on Jimin's jawline to wake him up.

Jimin whined softly and moved Taehyung's head away, "okay, drop our bags off first." Jimin stretched over to Taehyung's chest before pushing him away.

Taehyung was clueless to why Jimin kept pushing him away, "go, tae." Jimin gave a final push and went back to his nesting. Taehyung huffed and walked off, he had to walk to the main house area since that's where Jimin parked the car and with one go, he carried the two bags of their belongings.

He arrived into the home and placed them in the corner of the bedroom, "no goodbye kiss? No hug? No words of encouragement?" Taehyung whined softly leaning on the doorframe hoping to be called over before he left.

"Suck my dick and fuck off." Jimin growled sending his middle finger up for Taehyung to see. Taehyung rolled his eyes and grinned, he walked over to the bed and uncovered Jimin's body, "Taehyung, no." Jimin mumbled, too tired to move his body.

Taehyung didn't listen and continued to lay his tips on his waistband and slowly pulled down, until he was pushed off the bed. "Ow!" He landed on his bum, he was expecting for Jimin's sassy attitude but he only heard a heavy sigh. Taehyung stood up and pecked his head, "I'll see you soon, okay?" he waited for a response but when he got nothing, he moved away until he was outside.

Jimin tried to get more sleep, but he felt bad now. He sat up, frowning at the lonely living space. He rubbed his head and made it off the mattress, he firstly made the bed then moved to the packed bags he seen. He opened his bag and searched for his self care products and moved to the bathroom to wash off.

He took his time under the water, taking care of his lovely body he grew to love, then out to start his skincare. He felt relaxed at this point, it was nice to catch up on his health, but he was quite opposed after he left the bathroom and into the bedroom where he changed into Taehyung's clothing.

Jimin missed him.

He sighed softly and wobbled to the kitchen while he rubbed his lower back, "let's make breakfast." He whispered with a smile. He began to check all the cabinets and fridge to see what he could work with, then he could a simply idea. He noticed there was pancake mix, figuring that would be the best choice.

"Jimin? I'm back." Jimin dropped the whisk he was using and limped to where Taehyung was, "I didn't mean to act out like I did this morning." Jimin told, attaching their pairs of hands. He lowered his gaze down.

"I would kiss you and bend you over right now but I'm all dirtied up." Jimin gave him a glare before smiling, "go wash up and come eat." Taehyung nodded and left to the bathroom. Jimin was now trying to hurry up and finish before Taehyung sat down.

~half an hour later~

"Boo!" Jimin screamed loudly, he panted heavily at the scare he just had. Taehyung chuckled while he held Jimin's body gently, pecking his shoulder as a apology form. Jimin leaned back on his chest and continued to pour the batter and flip the pancakes.

Taehyung kept his posture behind him with his head laying on his shoulder with his eyes closed. "Smells good." He told, Jimin sparked a smile at the compliment.

"Thank you, I added vanilla extract for extra flavor so hopefully it doesn't mess anything up." He explained with rosy cheeks. Taehyung shook his head, "I should have clarified, you smell good." To that, he earned himself a soft elbowing.

He didn't mind it at all and instead held him closer, "the pancakes look and smell good, but I think I would prefer to have you as my breakfast." Jimin flipped the last one and turned the stove off. He wiggled his lower half on Taehyung's area, grinning softly at the soft groans Taehyung vocalized.

"I don't. The pancakes look too good to miss the opportunity, you can have me for dinner." Taehyung was left alone with a bulge in his pants. He rubbed his temples, "babe, I need help." He said as he trailed to Jimin again.

Jimin sat down and brought a pancake onto his plate, "mind giving me the syrup?" He looked up to Taehyung who stood besides him. He pointed to the cabinet, "I can give you this dick?" Taehyung told, undoing his pants.

Jimin smacked his hand and walked to get the syrup. He froze in his place when he heard soft moans coming from Taehyung, he sighed and walked back to his seat, not minding Taehyung palming himself as he moaned his name.

"You're like a bitch in heat." Jimin chewed his food and looked over to Taehyung, he grinned softly as he lifted his hand and touched below his stomach area then down to his member.

"Go to the bedroom and wait for me."

Taehyung widen his eyes, he moaned his last, kissing Jimin's cheek before walking off to the room. Jimin huffed a laugh and kept eating, thinking of what to do with Taehyung.

He washed his plate and quietly walked to the bedroom, perking up when he creaked the door opened to see Taehyung undressed, touching himself while he kept a shirt in his hand. "Jimin." He whispered his name, clueless of Jimin's arrival.

"I'm here." Taehyung quickly covered himself, but Jimin stopped him. He positioned himself above Taehyung, keeping him in with his hands on either side of the pillow. "I'm going to roughen you up and your going to love it." Jimin whispered into his ear, nibbling on his lobe before trailing onto his jawline.

Taehyung whined softly, trying to get Jimin undress, but Jimin was too distracted to understand.

"Clothes. Clothes off." Taehyung stamped, Jimin shared his last kiss then lifted himself to fulfill Taehyung's demand.

"I know every part of you, but never have I seen this part." Jimin whispered, kissing Taehyung's corners. Taehyung was being the most submissive Jimin's ever seen him.

Jimin didn't expect him to be, but he wasn't complaining one bit. He'll take his time and make Taehyung feel good but most importantly, keep him comfortable since this was going to be his first time being on the receiving end.

~hours later~

"You could have went easy on me." Taehyung mumbled, being seated in one of the chairs in the kitchen by Jimin.

"Every time I slowed down you told me to go faster and now you're complaining." Jimin countered, stuffing Taehyung's mouth with cold pieces of pancake. He smiled seeing Taehyung eat with a pout, "shut up." Jimin nodded and sat down.

They sat in complete silence feeding each other the breakfast food, smiling and kissing at times. Once finished, they went back to the bedroom and laid down, both of them facing each other, no contact once so ever.

They simply held a smile on their lips and admired one another with their eye, then Taehyung took his hand and placed it on Jimin's hip, trancing lines before holding him with care. Jimin was the next to touch, he laid his tips on Taehyung's shoulder, kneading the tense muscles.

"Do you want a massage?" Jimin broke the silence. Taehyung took a second to process the question then nodded, laying himself on his stomach as he used his hands like pillows.

Jimin crawled to his body, settling down on his bum, the two boys had no wrong tension just wholesome and loving. Taehyung helped Jimin lift his shirt up to reveal his tan skinned back, Jimin bit his bottom lip at the sight but remembered his task.

He took his palms and started to press down on Taehyung's shoulders, then his thoracic vertebrae area down to his lumbar vertebrae, then he repeated. Taehyung eased down completely, he closed his eyes and let Jimin's hands led him to the dreamland.

"Feels good, darling?" Jimin asked. Taehyung hummed softly, trying to get back to sleep. Jimin smiled at his response. He finished his last rubs and laid himself down on Taehyung's body, kissing his cheek before rolling off to the side of him. He covered Taehyung's body and walked off to the door, deciding to get fresh air since he hadn't step a foot outside.

Jimin sat down on the porch steps, observing the nature around them. He noticed that the sun was setting down and it will be dark soon, Jimin sighed once more and went back inside. He went to the bathroom then back into the bedroom to see Taehyung still snoozing.

He smiled at the view, pecking Taehyung's head and going to the living room with his phone in his hand. He sat down on the couch and unlocked his phone, wowing to all the messages and miss calls he got from Jungkook.

He read through the messages and immediately called Jungkook, "kook, are you okay?" He worriedly asked.

He heart ached hearing the sniffles from the other side of call, "No." Jungkook told sharing a bitterly disappointed laugh.

Jimin rubbed his temples and let a heavy sigh, "is he treating you alright?" Jungkook asked with hope.

Jimin felt worse.

"Yes, he is. How are you holding up?" Jimin changed the subject back to the main topic. Jungkook dropped his phone, covering his face as he tried to keep his voice and cries low, afraid of his mother to find him crying.

He took heavy breathing and picked his phone up, "I'll call you soon." He whispered and hung up without letting Jimin speak. Once he heard the line disconnect, Jimin looked his phone with a confused expression.

"He's a big boy, he'll figure it out." Taehyung spoke up from the opening of the living room, Jimin looked at him and scoff. "Get your fucking ex or I'm beating her ass." Jimin growled, aggressively typing a message to Jungkook with all love and care.

Taehyung raised an eyebrow, he looked over to the couch and sat furthest away from Jimin. "What are you talking about?" Taehyung asked. Jimin rolled his eyes, "I'm surprised she's not blowing your phone right now moaning your name." Taehyung was so confused.

Why was Jimin upset with him?

What did he do?

Jimin typed his last words and sent it to Jungkook, sending him one last comforting message before tossing his phone and glaring at Taehyung with his hands connected together. Taehyung couldn't help but smile at his cute angry aura, but seeing Jimin getting more upset, made Taehyung turned serious.

"I'm sure whatever the situation, it isn't that bad." Jimin blinked a couple of times, trying to keep himself from cursing out Taehyung's soul. He took deep breaths in and out as he kept his eyes closed, "so, you're defending her?" Taehyung's mouth opened to the slightest, he shook his body, not understanding what Jimin was trying to indicate.

"Baby, tell me what's happening before you accuse me." Jimin stood up and walked off, "oh, fuck you!" He shouted and closed the bedroom door. "You already did! If you want, you can do it again!" Taehyung grinned hoping to get anything as a response, but he got nothing.

He cleared his throat and walked to the kitchen, he looked all over for food, but found nothing. He sighed softly and walked to the bedroom, "where are you going?" Taehyung sat on the edge of the bed, watching Jimin pack his bag again.

Was his comment really upsetting Jimin?

Or was it about Sana?

He removed the thoughts and went to held Jimin, but was denied. "Jimin, breathe and tell me what the hell is happening." Jimin was held by his waist, only looking up to Taehyung's widen eyes waiting for an explanation.

Taehyung noticed how hesitant Jimin looked, eyes redden flickering as they moved away from Taehyung's eyes to around the room. His body language wasn't good either, Jimin's body far away despite being held by hands, his frame seemed sluggish and shivered at times.

He looked scared and sad.

"Jungkook needs support." Jimin whispered, gulping a lump of sadness. Taehyung brought Jimin to the bed, "stay tonight and tomorrow morning we can go." Jimin immediately shook his head, blinking his tears away.

Taehyung remained quiet for Jimin to take his time to speak, "he hates you." The room went silent. Taehyung understood why Jungkook may not like him, but to hate?

He needed answers, but he didn't want to stress Jimin more than he was, so he only nodded his head and carefully brought him to a long appreciated hug.

"I'm not letting you drive in the darkness for five hours straight, that's dangerous. Tell him you'll be there the first thing in the morning." Jimin sniffled into Taehyung's shoulder and nodded.

Taehyung pecked his shoulder and held him for as much as he could until Jimin voiced his tiredness. They settled into the sheets after freshening up and sent last messages. "Wake me up when you're leaving." Jimin hummed softly, closing his eyes and sighing heavily. The room grew silent and slowly, they went to sleep.

Author's note
Guys! Have you all listened to Jack in a Box? Hoseok is truly amazing! What is your favorite track on the album?
Mine are Pandora's Box, Equal Sign, and Safety Zone.

Have a good day or night!

-LV

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 37.5K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
38.1K 2K 10
This is a simple, short story I started writing one night. It has no purpose other than make you feel butterflies with these two so.. no description...
19.2K 1.1K 18
Your Jeon Seokjin.....he repeated to himself. If I'm Jeon Seokjin, then who is Kim Alexiel? Start: November 15, 2020
1.3M 57.9K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC