The Servant's Son [Jikook♡]

Thembekamdluli tarafından

Jungkook doesn't really get along with their Maid's son (Jimin). They are convinced that they hate each othe... Daha Fazla

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 - M
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31- M
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Not an update....A thank you note❤
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 - M
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49 - M
Chapter 50 - Finale💜

Chapter 41

4.1K 256 22
Thembekamdluli tarafından

3RD PERSON POV

Jimin was still crying on the floor, Sally and her mother trying to calm him down, Seojoon and uncle had just got here. Got here to a red skinned Jimin crying on the floor of his bedroom.

He was refusing any help from anyone, not wanting to get off the ground. His mind and heart both blaming him for what happened.

"If it wasn't because of you, Jungkook would still be here"

"You should have told him from the start"

"Maybe he would have been brushing your belly bump by now if you told him first hand"

"You're a bad boyfriend. He had to break up with you"

"You're a liar and you broke his love and trust"

These words were all ringing inside Jimin's head as his inner conscience shouted at him. Of course he knew it was his fault. But he never thought Jungkook would actually break up with him when he found out.

"JIMINIE....OH MY GOD, CHIMMY WHATS GOING ON?" His mom asked in a panicked voice as she came inside Jimin's room.

"Sally? Seojoonah...what's going on?" Mrs Park asked struggling to get jimin of  the floor, but with help from Seojoon they put Jimin on the bed.

"M-mom....I'm sorry" Jimin cried throwing himself to his mother. His mother hugged him tightly wanting to let her son know that she's here for him. She sensed something was wrong when Jungkook came back early and didn't even want to talk.

"I'm sorry so mommy" Jimin said sniffing.

"Don't be sorry my chim... tell me what's going on" Mrs Park urged her son wiping away tears on his red cheeks.

"It's all my fault...I didn't mean to" Jimin said. Now the rest of the guys were all ears. They really loved gossip and now they were about to feast on Jimin's problems.

"Talk to me baby." His mother said.

"I lied...I've been lying to you and my friends and Jungkook as well. I'm sorry for being such a disappointment to you" jimin said sniffing as he tried to control his crying.

"You'll never be a disappointment to me baby. Never...just tell me what's going on" Mrs Park begged wiping Jimin's tears again.

"I...I did something bad, I...I'm pregnant. I'm 4 months pregnant, I didn't tell anyone about it...now Jungkook just found out and he's angry. He broke up with me" jimin explained the whole thing. Silence in the room wasn't scary to jimin, the worst has happened already.

Mrs Park slowly reached her hand towards Jimin's tshirt, she pulled it up and revealed Jimin's cute baby bump which was so beautifully round. Like jimin had just swallowed a soccer ball.

"I'm sorry for not telling anyone about it. I'm sorry for disappointing you mom. I'm sorry for everything." Jimin said sobbing softly all over again.

"I was scared" Jimin added. All this time his mother was silent and Jimin had already figured out that a bunch of insults were coming...or maybe a slap.

But instead he was pulled into a warm embrace. His mother holding him tightly that he even found it hard to breath.

"I'm sorry my baby...I'm such a bad mother. This was all in front of me and I never saw it. I'm such an ignorant mom." Mrs Park said sobbing softly along with her son.

"Mom it's not your fault...it's all mine" Jimin said.

"It's mine as well. I've always known that something like this might happen one day but I never warned you about it. And I know it's genetically inherited from mothers, so that means it's all my fault. I should have had the sex talk with you when Jungkook came into your life" His mother said brushing Jimin's hair softly.

There was silence for a while as they hugged tightly. Jimin's sobs subsided and he pulled out of the hug.

"I'm so glad you're not angry mom. I still have a lot of people who will be angry over this. What if they don't want to be my friends anymore?" Jimin asked wiping his tears.

"That's just your fear my love. They'll be friends with you" His mom assured him.

"But...but Jungkook broke up with me. He thinks I'm not a good person" Jimin said.

"He'll come around baby. Just try to apologize make him see reason for what you did, because you are a good person" His mother said.

"He hates me mom...there's no seeing reason, he hates me" Jimin said.

"He loves you. He's just hurt...he'll forgive when his heart stops hurting" His mom assured him again.

Jimin smiled and briefly hugged his mom again.

"You're the best mom ever. No one compares to you. I love you mom" Jimin said hugging his mother tightly.

"I love you more my baby" Mrs Park said kissing Jimin's forehead and brushing his baby bump.

"Turning me into a grandma this quick huh?" She asked jokingly.

"It was about time" Jimin jokes as well.

"God knew how much I was hoping for a daughter when he gave me you." Mrs Park said making Jimin laugh cutely.

"So no one will address the fact that my brothers boy is pregnant?" Jimin's uncle asked still looking confused.

"How do you even get pregnant?" He asked again still looking confused. Actually he looked like he was going to faint with how wide his eyes were.

"It's genetic...chill out before your blood pressure rise dad" Sally said making jimin chuckle just a bit. He wasn't really happy at the moment
.
.
.
.
A WEEK LATER

Jimin was doing nothing but locking himself in his room, blaming himself for his break up with Jungkook. He managed to call Tae and let him know about what was going on since apparently Jungkook was refusing to tell the guys what was happening.

And right now they were here in his house.

"You should have said something Jimin...we're not angry but you should have really spoken to us. We weren't going to hate you." Yoongi said, he was peeling a tangerine for Jimin.

"I'm sorry guys, I should have had more faith in our friendship" Jimin said.

"I also would have been scared to tell you guys. But to be honest though I really had my suspicions. And right now I'm hoping I have a genetic disorder as well" Tae said jokingly making Jimin laugh a bit.

"You don't even have a boyfriend to make you pregnant" Hobi said rolling his eyes.

"Ohhh don't be so sure brother. If it works out, y'all will be the first to know" Tae said happily.

"But are you okay though Jimin? I know how Jungkook is hurting but...what about you?" Namjoon asked.

"I'll be fine, after sometime. It's life right guys? Break ups come and go" Jimin said.

"Except it's your first break up. Jungkook is your first everything Jimin, he'll be your first break up and get back together" Jin said laughing a bit.

"We're probably never getting back together so don't hold your breath" Jimin said looking down playing with his fingers.

"You two love each other. You'll both be okay" Hobi said brushing Jimin's hair with a smile on his face.

"Soooo...are you gonna pull that shirt up? We need to snap the bump and post it on our socials. I'll be telling everyone that I made someone pregnant" Tae said laughing making everyone laugh as well

"Guys...my baby is camera shy" Jimin said giggling while eating his tangerine.

"Come on...just one picture please...your baby bump is so cute. It's like a little ball." Hobi said kneeling and pulling Jimin's shirt up.

They then started taking cute pictures Jimin while he laughed and covered his face.

"Stop it guys...I'm shyyy" Jimin said covering himself and looking down.

"Ahhhh you're so cute bitch...I can't wait to flaunt your baby and act like he or she's mine" Taehyung said kissing Jimins baby bump.

"Taehyungah stop...I'm trying to eat here" jimin said smiling.

"Ohhh baby tangerine is hungry" Namjoon said.

"Baby tangerine?...that actually makes a lot of sense" Yoongi said laughing and Jimin pouted as they teased his baby.

"He loves himself some tangerines. We should buy you a lot of them" Jin said laughing.

"Now that's the most sensible thing I've heard since you guys came in here" Jimin said giggling.

He was happy that at least his friends still loved him the same if not more. He hoped Jungkook would stop being angry eventually and come back to them. He didn't want to give birth while Jungkook and him are still not in good terms. He hadn't talked to him for a week and the way he missed him was more than normal. But then again, it's all his fault that they broke up. He should endure all the pain.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Another update. I don't even know how I managed to write 3 chapters today with such terrible period pains 😫...this is why I hate being a Girl.

Borahae 💜 💜 💜

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

215K 11.8K 49
In a town filled with homophobia the last thing you would want to do is come out as gay. - In which two high schooler's friends with benefit deal bec...
8.3K 393 17
Jimin hates his boss Mr Min and believes he always will. After a few strange encounters, will Jimin's feelings change? Mean bosses, mysterious notes...
62.4K 3K 14
( Completed) Jimin is obsessed with Jungkook but Jungkook never accept him as his lover...but days goes Jungkook started his love towards on Jimin bu...
35.4K 1.9K 21
Where Jimin pretends to be the perfect, calm, obedient boy and hides his bad side from his boss. Or where Yoongi would give a chance to his assistan...