ÈRA | demon slayer

By -vvennaru

"wait, what era is this?" "hm? it's taisho era, dear." "...what?" -- [ demon slayer x modern!reader ] y/n shi... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen

thirteen

4.8K 290 56
By -vvennaru

[ 👹 ]

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Y/N SHINAZUGAWA'S POV

━━━━━━━━━━━━

"YOU'RE HERE, ALONE AGAIN." aoi tired voice rang in the room. i sweatdropped as i sat beside kanao as usual. it has been like this for awhile. zenitsu and inosuke completely seems to give up on the training and always find excuses to ran away.

only tanjiro came and has been apologizing towards aoi over and over again. well he did sounds sorry but i feel bad when he keep saying sorry and that he will bring them over tomorrow, but he did not succeed. aoi has given up and told him that he can just ditch the training as well but apparently he was too motivated and did his best for the training.

he still ended up walking back to his room with a defeated look.

"i'm sorry, aoi-san. i promise i'll bring them tomorrow.." he apologize with a cute pout on his face. aoi sigh, "forget it. if those two doesn't want to come, so be it, it's their loss not you."

"aoi is right. don't let it come over you, it's not your fault that you failed to bring them here. they just deserve some beating. tell me if you need one. or do you need it right now? i'm free." i said nonchalantly, causing tanjiro to shook his head violently at me.

"no! i-its fine y/n-san...i'm sure violence won't help them either.." he utter.

"well at least that should give them a warning." i said as tanjiro tried to beg me not to beat them up.

"did he seriously thought i'm gonna beat them? if zenitsu i might be, but inosuke? i'd be too tired at the end." i sigh and waved him off, "i was joking."

he let out a relief sigh.

"tanjiro, you may start now." aoi said and kanao stand up, preparing herself for the tag.

i sat a little behind and watch as the tag  began. tanjiro tried his best, but kanao was too fast. i can't even catch up with my eyes. all i see was tanjiro at the end on the floor, panting hard as he failed to touch not even kanao's hair.

he took some times to calm his breathing down before sitting in front of kanao to start the reflexes training. he put a determine gaze on kanao's and yelled out "i can do it!" before the training start.

he lost, again.

i come closer and pat his defeated back before passing him a towel. i feel bad that he had to go back while he's still in wet state, so i prepared a towel for him. of course, only for him. if those two decided to come i'll just let them go back drenched.

am i biased?

yea.

"you improve a bit, tanjiro." i comfort him and his eyes lit up a bit. "did i?" he asked expectantly.

"well, from all the training you've been doing lately, i can tell you did improve. you can catch up to kanao's fast movement rather than before when all you could is blink and get splashed." i said and he sweatdropped a bit before nodding to himself.

"that's right! all i need to do is continue training!" i pat his head instead and look at him warmly.

i turned to kanao and said teasingly, "watching all of them got drenched, should i try do this training with you kanao?" i saw kanao's eyes shook a little as she hesitate, along with aoi.

"eh? you want to try y/n?" aoi confusedly ask. i nod, "well just wanna try. back then, a lot of people compliment me for my good reflexes, maybe i can do it." i jokingly said, but it seems like those three fell for it.

"wahh that's so cool!" tanjiro look at me with an amazed look.

"well that certainly not a surprise." aoi nodded to herself, looking like a proud older sister.

while kanao's indifferent eyes shone a little.

i sigh internally before sitting in front of kanao. i sat up right and aoi start the countdown.

"3.....,2.....,1....., start!"

my eyes shooks greatly at how fast kanao's hand movements is but i believe in my instincts and reflexes. i take a deep breathe as i concentrate, eyes trying to match with kanao's movements.

once i set my eyes on kanao's hand, i immediately raised my hands to block her hand from raising the cup but she quickly change her direction. i lost her hands again.

i was growing frustrated, but kanao saw the chance to raised the cup but at the same time i caught her hands with my eyes, causing her to change direction again.

it happens again and again, it may seems endless now. even tanjiro and aoi who has been watching becoming awe in every second i hold against kanao.

"wahh y/n-san, you're so cool that you're able to block her hand—!" aoi hit tanjiro's head to quiet him down. his voice startle me a bit, causing me to turn my gaze on him.

kanao took the chance and immediately raised her cup to splash on me. i widen my eyes, i can see her fast hand move towards me with the cup.

with my fast reflexes, i quickly held my hand up and hold her wrist, immediately dropping her cup onto the floor.

i thought i made it, but i failed to notice her other hand. my instincts screaming for me to look at my right, when i did i saw her cup in front of my eyes and the cold sensation was splashes onto my face with my other hand was up in the air, almost touching her wrist.

i blink owlishly, letting the water droop down from my eyes. tanjiro panicked and immediately help me drying my face off.

kanao's eyes gloom a little as she put down the cup onto the table slowly. tanjiro's towel was tickling my face so i laugh softly and stopped him. i take the towel and dry my face.

"thank you."

"a-are you alright?" tanjiro ask worriedly and i glance at kanao. with a bright smile, "i'm alright. it's just a splash of water." i said.

"it was a good experience, i feel like a sloth now that i found someone's a lot more faster than me." i compliment kanao as she relaxed slightly.

"was she scared that i'll get mad? what a cutie." i thought and reached over her face to pinch her cheeks. her eyes blink blankly as i pull her cheeks slowly.

"kanao, you're so cute." her eyes shooks at my sudden compliment before letting a bit wider smile at my words.

aoi tilt her head, "now that i sees it, you really have a good reflexes. you block her hands everytime she tried to raise a cup. when the cup reached over your face, your hand almost stopped her, but it was unfortunate that kanao was a lot more faster and was able to read your movements." she noted and i hum.

"aoi, you're so sharp. come here i'll pinch your cheeks as well." aoi stagger back at my compliments with a red cheeks. "no way!"

i laugh and continue smooching kanao's cheek which has turn a bit red.

"ehh i don't know kanao has such a soft cheek." i comment and aoi tilt her head and come closer. "really?" she utter and touch kanao's cheek.

her eyes lit up and without realizing, she continues smooching kanao's cheek. both of her cheeks has turned red as she gaze at us blankly, not knowing what to do.

tanjiro smile empathically, also not knowing what to do.

"kanao it's so soft.."

"i agreed.."

"aoi you should stretch it.."

"oh? so soft!"

"u-um aoi-san, y/n-san...i think kanao's cheeks is hurting.."

not one of us listened to him.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

"OI PIG HEAD, PISS HAIR." i greet the two as i leisurely walk in their room. inosuke head immediately turn to me, smoke coming out from his boar's mask nostrils.

"what did you call me, hag?!" he screamed and i snort, "pig head."

"Y-YOU! FIGHT ME NOW." he scream but i only shrugged and take a seat on the empty bed and look out to the window.

"it's such a nice weather today. would be great if i can go cycling around.." i hum to myself, flashing back towards my timeline where i would rent a bicycle and cycle around the town for fresh air sometimes. it was relaxing.

inosuke scowl internally from his mask and just sit across me on his own bed. he stared at me, hard.

i cocked an eyebrow, glancing at him disinterestedly. "what are you looking at, pig head?"

inosuke only let out an angry huff, causing a smoke coming out from his boar nostrils. i give him a confused look, "boy why are you trying to have a beef with me right now?"

i only ignored his persistent gaze and turned my gaze towards zenitsu who was laying limply on his bed.

"zenitsu? what are you doing?" i question him as i saw him peek from his blanket at me anxiously. he speak slowly, as if not trying to anger me. "are....you not mad....at me anymore?"

i tilt my head in wonder when i suddenly remembered about the last event where he talked dirty about the girls. i snort mockingly at him and he shuddered.

"i better see you learn from your mistakes and never risking your damn dick ever again, or else i'm really gonna cut it off, got it?" i look at him menacingly and he shivered in fear as well as frantically nodded his head.

"i-i'll learn from my mistakes to not to ever talk that way about girls anymore!" he swore and i huff.

"don't speak empty words, i better see you be a much better person than now." i threatened him one last time and he gulped.

"when are you going to fight me?" inosuke suddenly popped in.

"........."

"...."

"well?" he tilted his head at me and i sighed.

"what type of fight are you looking for? i can't use swords and i'm not good with my combat either." i explained to him and he crossed his arm commandingly.

"then learn."

"you fucking pig head i'm gonna roast you to your damn death." i walked towards him with a scary speed as he look at me with anticipation.

i raised my hand and grab the fur of his boar mask.

"what are you doing, hag?!" he screamed when he realized i tried to separate the mask from him.

"i'm gonna roast this boar head of yours, obviously!" i said with a manic smile, vein popping on my forehead. inosuke shriek, "NO."

zenitsu's mouth went agape, don't know what to do with us fighting like children. so he only watched. anyway, he won't be responsible if any of us got injured.

i gripped inosuke's boar mask tighter and pull it upward. "too late!" i yelled as i succeed on pulling the mask out of him. i look at him with a smug smile just for my face morphed into shock.

half long hair with blue tips swaying messily as i pulled the mask away, his green eyes glint angrily at me and his lip-glint mouth were morphed into a scowl, showing his little fang at me.

inosuke was breathtakingly beautiful.

my mouth went agape, turning speechless as inosuke scowl deeper at me.

"what'chu looking at me for, hag?" his mouth turned to a small pout before jumping on his feet and grab his mask from my hands.

"inosuke...." i mutter.

"what?"

"are you sure you're not a pretty woman that was accidentally put onto a man body??" i question him with a real honest face, seemingly not trying to make a joke.

inosuke's eyes twitch, "what does that supposed to mean?!"

"no because god dang, you're so pretty." i said, putting my hands on my chin as i look at him. inosuke immediately turnes quiet, a seemingly flowery aura seeping around him.

"i don't understand what are you trying to say!!" he yelled, a little blush on his ears.

zenitsu only watched from the sidelines, already expecting my reaction about inosuke's face.

"it's not surprising anymore." he mutter to himself.

"you know, don't hide such a pretty face. imagine the money you got if you show your face to people. they'd give you money in a heartbeat!" i exclaimed as inosuks appear confused while zenitsu turned wide eyes at my exclamation.

"why did you even thought about that...?"

"well..."

[ 👹 ]

❝TAISHO'S SECRETS.❞

╰┈➤ tanjiro was with the butterfly girls practicing how to do the deep concentration breathing.

╰┈➤ y/n came to inosuke and zenitsu's room to ask them to come for the training but she forgot.

╰┈➤ inosuke likes the compliment y/n gave about his face.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

this is more like a filler chapter aaaa. next one we'll be meeting someone!
wonder whooooo
hint : hashira!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 10.2K 100
╰┈➤ ❝ 𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚.. 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙢 𝙄? ❞ ∘₊✧──────✧₊∘ You lived a normal and casual life in the twenty-first century. In fact, it would be a com...
13.9K 530 16
"𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮" "𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭😃" ﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏ Where Y/n and the KNY gang try to figure out a way to live together in her world...
42.2K 2.2K 22
━ ❝ 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐀 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌, 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 𝐈'𝐕𝐄 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐍. ❞ ( kamado tanjiro x fem!reader...
33K 833 32
Isekaied into the world of Kimetsu no Yamuna aka Demon Slayer! So many hotties!!!! Haku Namikaze is a 20 year old half Japanese college student on a...