four

[ 👹 ]

━━━━━━━━━━━━

SHINOBU KOCHO'S POV

━━━━━━━━━━━━

"IS THE GIRL AWAKE YET?" i asked aoi who were wiping her hands in a towel.

"ohAKH—! k-kocho-sama! you surprised me!" aoi bit her lips in embarrassment as i let out a chuckles. "i'm sorry. is the girl awake yet?" i repeat my question as aoi compose herself.

"yes, she did. but after i gave her medicine and foods, she went back to sleep. i check her temperature again and it cool down a little. she recovered fast, kocho-sama." aoi explained and i nod.

"i see, thank you aoi." i thanked her before heading towards the room she's currently in. i slide the door open to see her figure sleeping peacefully.

i take a sit beside her bed as i ponder. "wonder what happened to this girl? she doesn't look like she was attacked by someone nor a demon as there's no wounds anywhere on her body."

"but for her to mysteriously showing up in oyakata-sama's estate is very... suspicious. could it be that muzan finally used humans to get close to annihilating demon slayer corps? by sending a human spy?"

"there's no way, that muzan is egoist. he won't use human to get what he needs. then so? does this girl really get lost on her way and ended up having a high fever? that could be the most sensible answer."

i gaze closer to her face and realized something. "hmm, she looked like shinazugawa-san...hehe." i smile quietly.

i was about to leave when the girl stir in her sleep. her eyes slowly opened and blinked. she brought her hands and rubbed her eyes to get a clearer view. i stood there watching her blink in hazy.

"ah, i'm still here.." i heard she mumble. i smile, "yes fortunately or unfortunately, you're still here."

she flinch a little when i speak. seems like she didn't notice me here. she looks at me as if she knows me for a second before shaking her head.

"hello." she greet politely. i helped her to sit up before also greeting at her. "yes, hello. how are you feeling?"

she move her body a little and grin. "i feel a little better. heh, that ugly medicine worked at least." she mutter the last part but i heard it so i muffled my chuckle.

"my, my, seems like she got a humour." i thought. i was about to introduce myself when she fidget and ask me something.

"i'm sorry, but can you tell me where am i?" she asked. i blink before i answer her, "you're in the butterfly estate dear."

the girl tilt her head, "where? is this a hospital?"

"not really, this place is my estate, we helped injured people and take care of them." i explained.

"huh? so it's like a hospital but it's not?" she mutter, furrowing her eyebrows but she shake her head right after. "i have another question."