eleven

[ 👹 ]

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Y/N SHINAZUGAWA POV

━━━━━━━━━━━━

"I'M SCARED!" zenitsu screech, holding onto tanjiro's sleeve as they walk through the hall, going straight to the functional recovering training room which i followed suit.

"i think you'll be fine." i tried to encourage him which agitated him further. "FINE?? HELLO LOOK AT THESE TWO!" he pointed at the zombie-look like tanjiro and inosuke. "YOU EXPECT I'LL BE FINE?? I'M GONNA DIE."

i rolled my eyes and ignored his screeching. wailing won't get him nowhere anyways.

when we've arrived at the room, i slide the door open and smile upon the girls. i take a seat beside kanao, who were sitting with a table full with cups on it. it's smelled like medicine.

the three boys sit on the floor and look at aoi.

"zenitsu, you'll be apart of the training today. so i'll be explaining the things you'll be doing." aoi said with a finger raise. she then pointed at the three girls who has a futons with them.

"first, over there you'll be massages by the girls from laying stiff on the bed all the time."

then she pointed at me and kanao direction. "then the reflex training. it's a medicated bath insides the teacups. all of you will be having that. but you can hold down your opponent before they lift it up."

"after that, body training which is simply a tag game. your opponents would be me, aoi and kanao." she finished. i 'ooh' at the explanation and turned towards the boys just to sweatdropped at their reactions.

tanjiro and inosuke still look dead with their head dropped down while zenitsu looked more agitated than before.

"can i say something?" he said, voice cold. i raised an eyebrow at him, as well aoi who tilt her head. "is there something you don't understand?"

"no, just...both of you come here a sec." he saie in a low voice to the other boys. tanjiro hum in low voice, not paying attention while inosuke sat there sulkily, "not going."

he somehow looks cute there.

zenitsu popped a vein, "SCREW IT AND JUST COME!" he screamed, shocking us all especially inosuke who looked like he just saw a stronger opponent.

still looking at him weirdly, zenitsu ended up dragging them both of the doors. i tilt my head and look towards aoi who shrugged.

"should i go check up on them?" naho ask but i get a bad feelings about it so i wave her off. "i'll do it."

i get up from my seat and went out. i slide the door slowly and peek at them from inside. i focused my ears to listened to their conversation and i swear to god, i'm gonna kill this piss hair.

"APOLOGIZE WITH BLOOD SWEET AND TEARS RIGHT NOW. DONT LOOK AT ME AS IF YOU'VE BEEN THROUGH HELL AND NOT HEAVEN." zenitsu screamed at both of them who looked confused.

"YOU'VE BEEN FOOLING AROUND WITH GIRLS EVERYDAY AND YOU LOOK LIKE YOU'VE BEEN THROUGH A DOG SHIT. APOLOGIZE, SLIT YOUR STOMACHS BASTARDS." he screeches, trashing around. i grew irked by his words.