five

[ 👹 ]

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Y/N SHINAZUGAWA'S POV

━━━━━━━━━━━━

"HI, I'M Y/N." i greet the girl with the butterfly clip with a small smile. i don't know whether the girl likes me or what because she didn't stop smiling. it's pretty, but i feel empty looking at her smile. maybe because it wasn't genuine? i dont know it's not my place to bother with her problem.

"kanao kocho." she simply said and i 'oh'-ed. "are you shinobu kocho's sister?" i asked and she nodded.

"i see." i decided to take a seat on the floor while kanao still standing there. i watched the flowers petals dancing around, slowly falling to the ground. i reach my hand towards it and i watch as one of it falls on my hand.

i take a look at the flower petal before it suddenly flew away because of the wind. i make a disappointed noise.

we both sit there in silence before i take a notice on her sword. "ne, kocho-san, what's with the sword?"

kanao blink at my question before flipping the coin once again. this time it landed on tail. instead of answering me, she only smile at me. i tilted my head. i don't think its rude since this must be really a secret association so they can't tell people easily. yeah that must be it!

"ah, it's okay if you can't tell. i understand. but what's with the coin?" kanao blink and flip her coin once again and it ended up tail again. so she didn't answer me which i somehow catch it.

"did she relied on the coin to make her decision to speak or not?" i thought and at the end i just shrugged. "not my problem."

kanao saw me shrugging but she still keep a smile to herself. and the silence took over again accompany with the warm breeze.

"kocho-san? can i call you kanao instead? since i can't call both kocho's with just kocho. it's gonna be confusing."

kanao didn't flip her coin but she stare at me a little too intense before nodding slowly.

i let a smile on my face. "thank you, kanao-chan!"

ೃ⁀➷

━━━━━━━━━━━━

A WEEK AFTER

━━━━━━━━━━━━

and finally a week goes by. ever since the day i met kanao, i somehow always ended up going to her and spend the time in silence with her after eating my medicine. i don't know why, i just felt like it. probably because being in her present is nice and calm. or maybe because she remind me of kanata. is it because her eyes? it's the same as him.

but today kanao isn't here, the girls said she's out for a mission which i believe the secret association. so i just stayed with the girls.

"y/n-chan, i believe kocho-sama will be here today since i heard there's a pillar meeting soon." naho said, muching on a rice cake aoi made.