six

a/n : a little bit longer chapter but its about the pillar meeting and tanjiro's trial. recommend to skip it but there's a few mentioned of y/n's friends. >:)

[ 👹 ]

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Y/N SHINAZUGAWA'S POV

━━━━━━━━━━━━

MY EYES WIDEN AT HIS REASON. "was turned into a demon? huh, what?" i furrowed my eyebrows, not understanding a bit.

"my little sister was turned into a demon. but she never eat someone up until now. and even in the future, she will never eat one!" he yelled. i could only listened in confusion, and distress.

"don't spit out stupid things. for starters, of course she'd protected her family. i won't believe everything you spit out." the snake man said, pointing at him.

"ah, you're obsessed with a demon. let's kill this child and release him from his sufferings." the man cried again. its starting to get on my nerves.

"please listen!!" kamado shouted, getting desperate. "i become a swordsmen to cure nezuko! it's been two years and she never hurt anyone!"

"i see, a swordsmen and a demon. thus, demon slayer, right? this is...a joke, right? are they playing pranks on me?" i clench my teeth.

"your story is only going around a circle. she haven't eat human and will never eat one. stop spouting out things and give us a flamboyant explanation." the flamboyant man said.

"uhm...i have a question." the pink girl fidget. "seems like oyakata-sama haven't grasp this situation yet. should we deal this on our own? we should wait until he arrives." she said and the surrounding people turned quiet at her question, causing her to sweats.

"my sister and i can fight together! we both can fight as a demon hunters!" kamado shouts again. "so—!" but he was cut off by rather a familiar voice.

i turned stiff hearing the voice.

"whoa, this somehow got interesting." the familiar voice said and immediately turned around. under kocho's stare, my eyes become a little teary at the sight of him. i want to go after him right now, hug him and yell at him for leaving me here. but i can't. not when i realized, he's not my brother.

"for sure, my brother carried an anger presence everywhere but, not like his. this person presence, carried much more than anger. he carried hatred and self-loathed. not my brother at all." i clench my fist tightly and i can see kocho cast a worried glance towards me.

"so how? and why does this person, look like my brother?"

"a-ah, shinazugawa-san! please put down the box!" the man in black panicked. i almost let out a mocking scoff. "his name is also shinazugawa. is he my cousin? ha, i've lived for 16 years, i don't have any cousins." i scoff to myself.

i calm down and let the scene unfold first before making more assumptions to myself.

"so you're the idiot who bring along a demon, huh?" my brother-look alike said, with a wooden box in his hands while two other man in black trying to stop him.