twelve

[ 👹 ]

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Y/N SHINAZUGAWA'S POV

━━━━━━━━━━━━

"THIS WAY! CAW!" the little fella squawk as i walked leisurely, skipping on my walk a little.

it's a good day so i must enjoy it till the end. i hum and glance at the flapping crow beside me.

"hey, do you have a name?" i ask as the crow land on top of my head. he tilt his little head before replying, "it's tori!" i blinked and suddenly remember that there's a meaning behind tori back when i used to read random facts.

"do you know the meaning behind it?" the crow shook his head.

"hm, i think that name bears from Latin origin and the meaning behind it is just simply a bird. but it's quite cute." i smile and repeat his name.

"tori."

"caw!"

"tori."

"caw!"

"hehe tori!"

"caw!"

tori simply squawk everytime i called out his name. i really find the name adorable. the person who gave him the name surely have a cute taste.

anyways, we both continue our way to the town and soon enough, i could see few old buildings and gasped a little. "this place looks so different from my timeline." i said to tori who just listened.

"we've arrived! caw!"

i made my way to the town and saw a lot of people talking here and there. i take a look at the list shinobu's gave me. i hum.

the things she asked me to buy are mostly kitchens stuff like food and ingredients. it's not that hard as i'm already used to go out and buy groceries back then. i memorized the things and quickly moved.

"tori, where's a shop that sell most ingredients?" i asked tori as he fly up and squawk, "over there! over there!"

i listened and followed the little bird to the stall. when i've arrived, i searched for the stuff needed and pay up to the stall lady. it doesn't cost that much, well in my opinion since during this era the price as much lower than the modern era. so i gave the lady an extra money.

the lady look surprised as she tried to give me the changes.

"young lady, you can have back this changes." i smile and shook my head, "its fine ma'am, you can have it."

after a few times arguing with her, she reluctantly take the money while repeatedly bowing to me. i quickly raised her up, "ah, you don't have to bow!"

she softly smile, "thank you young lady, i hope you have a good day."

"your welcome, have a good day as well!" i wave at her before going to the next stall for other stuff. quickly getting to the next stall with tori's help, i'm finally done with shopping for shinobu.