๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ'๐ฌ ๐‹๐ข๐ญ๐ญ...

By Itsjustmoi07

It's unfair, how everything he does, he receives a punishment, even if he does it right. How in the world is... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine

Chapter Seven

2K 52 142
By Itsjustmoi07

! CAUTION: SLIGHT NSFW !

As the crowd cheered louder and louder, Izuku's eyes followed the blonde as he ran through the court. Katsuki's Provincial Basketball Game was important to him, so he had begged his doctors to let him out a few hours early, just to support his new friend.

Loud cheers escalated, as the blonde jumped as high as he could, throwing the ball through the hoop. Midoriya frowned, hearing loud yells resonating through the gymnasium. Although he wanted to be there for Katsuki, he wasn't enjoying himself at all. He didn't understand the rules of Basketball at all, and it made this quite boring for him. Even though, admiring the blonde from a distance wasn't something he disliked at all. It was certainly the only thing he loved, compared to everything else that was going on. How the older teen was focused on the game, and how he smiled every time he interacted with his teammates. His hands, pushing his hair back in such an attractive way... 

Izuku flushed red, a discrete smile crawling onto his face as he watched his friend make his way towards the edge of the court. The greenette leaned forward, hanging over the short wall, as Bakugou sat down on the bench underneath him. The freckled male then reached down, ruffling the blonde's hair, gaining his attention. 

"Hey! There you are, I was looking for you. You picked a good seat." Katsuki cackled, looking up. Izuku smiled as his friend stood up, turning around to match their heights. "So, you like it so far?" 

"A bit... I don't understand much... I've never been a Basketball fan, to be honest." The small male mumbled, shyly. Katsuki beamed a smile, chuckling softly. 

"It's fine! You don't need to understand, or like anything. I just enjoy having you here... It's extra motivation, and somewhat encouraging. And it's fine for us to have different interests... It makes me want to learn more about you." Katsuki smiled, his face approaching the small male's. Izuku flushed red, an shy smile drawing itself on his face. 

"I see. Ah- Go back out there! Go... Hoop some shoots! N-No... That's... Shoot some hoops! Go shoot some hoops, Kacchan! Woohoo!" The greenette cheered, watching as the other male put his water bottle down, jogging back onto the court with a large smile on his face. The crowd cheered once again, the game beginning once more. 

Izuku whined as the blonde stole the ball once again. 

"Kacchan, you're too tall! I can't keep up with you!" He panted, turning around to watch his friend dunk the ball. 

"Oh, come on! You're great at this! Here, catch." The blonde scoffed, throwing the ball to the greenette. "Go ahead, try to dunk one." He continued, bracing himself. Izuku smiled, clumsily dribbling the ball as he walked forward. Once he reached a few feet in front of the other teen, he grabbed the ball, looking up. He quickly aimed for the hoop, exhaling shakily as he threw it. For the first time, it went through, making him jump in place as he cheered. 

"WOOHOO! IT WENT IT! I GOT IT! I WIN, I WIN!" Midoriya giggled, twirling around. Bakugou smiled, watching as the greenette danced in his driveway. Eventually, he stopped, laughing as he glanced at the other teen. 

"Thanks for letting me come over... And thanks for letting me win that shot... And thanks for being so nice to me... And thanks for freeing me of my home..." Izuku blabbered, lazily sitting down on the pavement. Katsuki set his ball down, joining the smaller male. 

"Stop thanking me... Nerd. It's no problem. How could I not help someone as attractive as you?" He teased, making his friend chuckle. The two smiled at each-other for a while, leaning closer as their eyes met their lips. However, the soon-to-be-intimate moment was abruptly interrupted by the sound of a motor, stopping in front of the home. The white car's passenger window rolled down, revealing a woman, who was smiling gently. 

"Izuku, honey. Time to go home. You told me to pick you up here around 9..." She stated softly, as the green-haired teen stood up, dusting his shorts. 

"Auntie! It's... 9 o'clock already? Awe... Alright. I'll see you around, then, Kacchan." The small male spoke, walking next to the vehicle. He swiftly opened the door, waving goodbye to his friend, before driving off into the sunset. A silence occurred in the car, before Midoriya spoke up.

"Thank you, auntie. You didn't have to move over here, for me... I wouldn't have minded going over to Tokyo, with you." The greenette spoke, looking over to the green haired woman. Atsuki was the name of his aunt, also known as his mother's younger sister. She had moved away about 4 years prior, to pursue her dream in a more appropriate environment. But now, she had moved back after finding out about her elder sister's death. 

"Oh, sweetie, I wanted to come back home for a while now... I guess this was all a sign. Besides, I'm filthy rich, so I can afford a new house, easily. Plus, it means I get to spoil you, until you move out." The woman spoke, cackling. Atsuki was clearly in pain over her sister's loss, but pushed it away. She had to take care of Izuku, and help him get over his traumatic past... So showing her own pain surely won't help.

"You don't have to spoil me..." Izuku giggled, looking out the window. The woman smiled, peeking at her nephew's face. 

"So... That blonde boy. He's quite attractive, isn't he? Are you and him... A thing now?" She questioned, nudging the teen's arm. Izuku flushed red, looking over to the adult. 

"What? Ha... No. He's... My friend. We're not dating." He nervously muttered, looking down to his hands. The woman smiled. 

"What?? But you seemed to be about to kiss, when I pulled up~" She teased, her smile growing wider. Midoriya flushed a deeper shade of red, remembering how close their lips had gotten, just then. The truth was, Izuku had developed some mixed feelings for Katsuki, and he wasn't sure if he was in love, or really appreciated the blonde as his first friend. Deep down, he wanted to know if it was even possible, to go out with Katsuki, and feel truly loved during all that. Especially since the greenette has no confidence or self-esteem whatsoever. In his eyes, he's nothing but a green-haired trashcan. Nothing more. But... Bakugou treats him like a god, and flirts with him constantly. 

"Kiddo, calm down. It's fine to feel like that towards a person of the same gender. If you're that concerned about it, then I'll keep this between us." 

Izuku looked up, realizing he had been mumbling nervously for the past minute. He looked down again, nodding as the vehicle came to a full stop. The two stepped out, entering the newly-bought yet luxurious building. Immediately, the greenette rushed to his new bedroom, where boxes were stacked around his bed. He sat down, exhaling. He pulled out his cellphone, which his aunt had recently bought for him, typing his password. He immediately clicked on Snapchat, opening Katsuki's contact, then struggling to type two words. He wasn't used to such small letters, which led him to type some mistakes. Eventually, he sent a message, throwing his phone aside in a panic. 

Good Night. :)

The small male shuffled, before a vibrating noise resonated. He picked up his phone, clicking on the image Bakugou had just sent. It was a goofy picture of his face, with a Good Night <3 caption written on it. Izuku smiled, face flushing a deep shade of pink. He gently put his phone away, rolling back onto his bedsheets. He fidgeted, for several seconds, before his eyes landed on a bulge, forming in his pants. His heart dropped, face losing all color. 

This had never happened before. Sure, he had been involved in sexual activity, but had never actually been aroused by any of it. The only way he knew about erections was because of Sexual Education, at school, back in seventh grade. The feeling was different... Almost enjoyable. But why did he feel so guilty? The greenette glanced over to his closed door, taking off his shirt and pants, putting on his pajamas. He decided to ignore his new sexual form, hoping it would leave. All he has to do, is clear his mind, and fall asleep. The teen lied down, covering his body with blankets. 

The small male groaned miserably, looking over at his alarm clock. Almost 11 PM, and his erection still hadn't left. He also hadn't gotten any sleep, and was getting quite uncomfortable. The small male sat up, grabbing his phone and taping on the search bar. He held his breath as he struggled to type words. 

How to get rid of an unwanted erection

The results came up as mostly all the same: Change you train of thoughts, distract yourself... All things of that type. But Midoriya had already tried that, and had failed. So he kept scrolling until no more results were available. The greenette looked down, tears threatening to fall. 

Was it normal that he somewhat wanted to feel what it was like, masturbating for the very first time? 

No, that was shameful. Not something to do. Yet... That didn't stop his father from doing nasty things to him, does it? Then what's the harm in doing something, for his own good? 

The small male looked around, pulling his blanket over his lap as he kicked off his pajama bottoms, as well as his underwear. He reached down, trying to keep himself hidden, in case his aunt walked in. A sudden wave of pleasure overtook him as his hand made contact with his intimates for the first time. He threw his head back, slowly rubbing himself. 

He eventually kicked off the blankets, for it was getting too hot for him to handle. He grabbed his leg, pulling it closer to his chest as he held back moans. He fastened his paste, breath hitching as the image of Katsuki popped up in his mind, creating more pleasure.

"Ha... Ha... Ah K-Kaccha... Aha... Mm... Mmh..." The boy whispered, his left hand making it's way to his rear end. He frowned, hesitating whether he should slide his fingers in or not, in fear that it might remind him of his father. Eventually he decided to simply rub himself, and not enter his own body... It created enough pleasure for him to ejaculate, earning a muffled moan. 

A wave of tiredness overcame him, as he cleaned up his relatively small mess. He suddenly wanted to sleep, and that's exactly what he did, Bakugou's handsome smile still planted in his mind. 

To Be Continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 5.7K 32
The known demon slayer decided to take up a little part-time job as a waiter in a restaurant! Little would he know that his boss would be a high demo...
833K 38.5K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
17.7K 881 12
After Izuku and his father get involved in a car accident when he was only fourteen, he finds himself paralyzed from the waist down and stuck in a wh...
60.7K 903 10
This is a dekubaku story, where after middle school deku and bakugou find themselves at UA but what will happen when deku has a quirk, will they crea...