Her Enchanting Eyes (Harry Po...

By AngelinaM_13

When Harry Potter lives in Fear of what yet to come after his unpeaceful 1st and 2nd years at Hogwarts, he me... More

Author's Note ( IMPORTANT )
On The Hogwarts Express Train
The Meeting
Boy Talk & Girl Talk
The Prophecy
First Magical Creatures Class
Enemies To Friends
Jealousy, Worry And A Bitter Fight
Page 394
An Intense Quidditch Match
Blacks' Story
Christmas With The Weasleys
Lies Or Unbelievable Truth?
Buckbeak
The Honest Truth
Back To 7:30 AM For A Rescue Mission
The End Of The Year
Summer News
Quidditch World Cup
Triwizard Tournment
Mad-Eye
Inserting Names
The Selection
Weights Of Hatred
Receiving The Letter
Unexpected Nightout
Harry And Ron
The Ferret Version Of Draco
Pretend
First Task
Pre - preparations

Black On The Way

917 14 15
By AngelinaM_13

"well good, I couldn't be mad at you for long."

Harry's pov

I've taked to Hermione about what I'll say to y/n. It all didn't work. She told me to let it be and not plan out words.

When it came morning, I wore my robes then went to the girls' dorm. Every girl was awake and out to the common room. I opened the door to see y/n sleeping with my sweater in her hands. She was hugging it.

I felt myself blushing. I think I'll apologize to her about yesterday's friends fight. I went back down and told Hermione and Ron to go off ahead of us. I sat on the couch in the common room as I watched everyone leave.

y/n later walked down and saw me. She had red circles under her eyes. Has she been crying?. I got up and pulled her by her wrist. She looked at our hands then into my eyes.

"I'm sorry." I started. "I didn't mean to make you cry, I was just worried." ... "I'm sorry I yelled at you y/n". 

I pulled her into a hug. We then parted yet her arms around my neck and our chests close to eachother. 

"well good, I couldn't be mad at you for long." Then she hugged me again.

"so, what is it about you sleeping while hugging my sweater?". No response other than a smile.

~

y/n pov

"Now remember, these visits to Hogsmeade village are a privilege. Should your behavior reflect poorly on the school in anyway, that privilege shall not be extended again." Professor Mcgonagall lecturedw warning us from behaving disrespectfully.

I was waiting to see if Harry could get professor Mcgonagall to sign his papers for him. The awful Dursleys refused to sign the papers.

"please professor there must be a way or two Harry could come along with us" I said.

"No permission form signed, no visiting the village. That's the rule, Potter."

"Those with permission, follow me. Those without, stay put." Professor Mcgonagall announced.

"Wait professor, I thought if you signed it, then I could." Harry asked.

"I can't. Only a parent or a guardian can sign. Since I am neither, it would be inappropriate. I'm sorry, Potter. That's my final word."

"Forget about it, guys. See you later. I will be fine" Harry assured. He then walked back to the castle.

~

When we arrived at Hogmeade I didn't know where to start. Ron called me over to a brooms shop to see the lastest of brooms. Hermione on the other hand called me to go to the library. We bought few books each.

I went with Draco too. He was quite fun. He wanted to try clothes on. He bought himself more suits and got out. I got Harry a sweater instead of the one I took from him and a scarf from there too.

I then parted from Draco and went over to a candy shop. I wanted to buy Harry some candy aswell along with Hermione and Ron. I got what I needed then walked over to Hermione and Ron and gave then some of the candy I got for them. We then continued walking and talking.

~

Harry's pov

I walked back to the castle and into the common room. I hoped to see any students my age to talk to. I couldn't find anyone. I found 1st years and 2nd years and I didn't feel like having students stare at my scar so I walked back out of the dorm.

I pasted by professor Lupin's office for the first time. He noticed me walking by and greeted me.

"Hey Harry. What are you doing? Where are y/n, Ron and Hermione?"

"Hogsmeade" I replied in a would - be casual voice.

"Ah, well why don't you come in?. I've just taken a delivery of a Grindylow for our next lesson."

"A what?" I asked. Professor Lupin started walking towards a corner I followed him. There stood a very large tank of water. A sickly - green creature with sharp little horns had its face pressed againts the glass, pulling faces and flexing its long, spindly fingers.

"this is a water demon." professor Lupin said, surveying the Grindylow thoughtfully. "want a cup of tea or walk around Hogwarts?"

"Can we walk around Hogwarts, please?" I asked.

"very well come on"

~

We walked around Hogwarts and talked. It wasn't bad. When we got to the bridge, I  wanted to ask the professor about the Boggart.

"Professor, can I ask you something?" I asked.

"You want to know why I stopped you facing that boggart, yes?" He replied. More like he asked as he guessed what I wanted to ask. "I thought it'd be obvious. I assumed it would take the shape of Lord Voldemort."

"Well, I did think of Dementors at first, but then I remembered that night on the train and the dementor."

"I'm very impressed. That suggests what you fear the most is fear itself. This is very wise." The professor said. I looked at him then back down at the river.

"Before I fainted, I heard something. A woman, screaming."

"Dementors force us to relive our very worst memories Harry. Our pain becomes their power."

"I think it was my mother, the night she was murdered."

"The very first time I saw you, Harry, I recognized you immediately. Not by your scar, by your eyes, they are your mother, Lily's." ... "Yes, Oh, yes. I knew her." he said turning to the other side of the bridge. 

"Your mother was there for me at a time when no one else was. Not only was she a singularly gifted witch, she was also an uncommonly kind woman." 

"She had a way of seeing the beauty in othersneven, and most especially, when that person could not see it in themselves." 

His words got me smiling. Every time someone tells me something about my mother, they say she is brave and alot of things about her studying, but nothing about her this sweet or brilliant.

"And well your father, James, on the other hand, he had a certain, shall we say, talent for trouble. A talent, rumor has it, he passed on to you.". Saying that he walked back to my side.

"You're more like them than you know, Harry. In time, you'll come to see just how much.".

~

y/n's pov 

I got back to Hogwarts and gave Harry the gifts I got him. He hugged me for about a minute or two non - stop. His eyes widened and he kept blushing and saying thank you all the way to the common room.

Ron kept bragging about Hogsmeade. "Honeyduke's Sweetshop is brilliant, but nothing beats Zonko's Joke Shop. We never got to go to the Shrieking Shack though. You heard it's the most-"

"Haunted building in Britain. Yeah I know." Harry continued for Ron. I hit Ron on the arm and gave him a look of 'stop bragging'. He nodded rubbing his arm in pain.

"What's going on?" Harry asked. A crowed was surrounding the painting to our common room again. Students were jammed.

"maybe she won't let anyone in because she is singing again" I said.

"Or.. probably Neville forgot the password again."

"Hey." Neville exclaimed.

"Oh, you're there." Ron said awkwardly embarrassed of what he said.

"Let me through, please. Excuse me! I'm Head Boy!" Percy Weasley asked as he was pushing through the crowed. "Get back, all of you." 

... 

"No one is to enter this dormitory until it's been searched.". 

Ginny then came up to us and said freaking out:

"The Chubby Lady! she's gone!"

"Serves her right. She was a terrible singer." Ron exclaimed joking with a smile.

"It's not funny, Ron." Hermione exclaimed back.

"Keep calm, everyone. Break into fours. Back to your common room." Percy instructed.

"Make way. Come on, move." Dumbledore's voice asked for students as he walked up the stairs.

"The headmaster's here. You heard him, Move!" Percy exclaimed at us. Asking us to move a side.

The hall when into a deep halt to hear what professor dumbledore has to say.

"Mr. Filch, round up the ghosts. Tell them to search every painting in the castle to find the Chubby Lady." Dumbledore instructed.

"There's no need for ghosts, professor. The Chubby Lady is there." Mr. Filch exclaimed as he pointed at a painting. We all started running up the stairs to get to see her.

"Dear lady, who did this to you?" Dumbledore asked worriedly.

"Eyes like the devil, he's got, and a soul as dark as his name. It's him, headmaster. The one they all talk about. He's here, somewhere in the castle! Sirius Black!!" The Lady exclaimed with fear.

Everyone gasped Black made his way in!. I looked at Harry and he seemed guilty for everything. He told me he feels that whenever something or someone dangerous comes to hurt others because it is looking for him not other students.

"Secure the castle, Mr. Filch. The rest of you, to the Great Hall." Dumbledore insturcted. 

We ended up sleeping in the Great Hall with other students from all houses. I'm astonished that Draco didn't whine about us sharing one place to sleep on the floor. Such an improvement. I'm so proud of him.

________________________

(written on 8/7/2022 - 1529 words)

Q1: How are we feeling about the drama?

Q2: What is your most beloved, favourite dessert?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 5.7K 32
~ Year two ~ Warning; this is the second book in a series!!! This also will journey through all of the books / movies so if you want a quick read, o...
74 0 22
From the aftermath of a legendary wizarding war , from the shadows of a famous magical school.Left to rot and ruin .Births a new , darker , more powe...
9.7K 641 40
*EDITING RN* There's something achingly beautiful about Draco Malfoy. When Grier Langston first arrives at Hogwarts for her 6th year of magical educ...
60 0 5
A orphan's journey into Hogwarts unfolds as she discovers her magical potential. Embraced by a new family, she delves into her abilities, but as myst...