Treat her Better

By calamiller

Abused mentally and physically by her fiancé, after being fired from many jobs, she is hired at the WWF as a... More

Chapter 1: New job
Chapter 2: First night
Chapter 3: A small world
Chapter 4: First impression
Chapter 5: destroyed inside
Chapter 7: be a free woman
Chapter 8: An angel date the devil
Chapter 9: A hell of self-confidence
Chapter 10: An eerie calm
Chapter 11: A birthday/a breakup
Chapter 12: A new beginning
Chapter 13: Victoria
Chapter 14: Closer
Chapter 15: Unexpected guest
Chapter 16: A light in a black heart
Chapter 17: A stormy night
Chapter 18: A feeling keep growing
Chapter 19: Bleeding love
Chapter 20: A Bad side
Chapter 21: The news goes fast
Chapter 22: Promise
Chapter 23: A concussion
Chapter 24: Stay
Chapter 25: A Last provocation
Chapter 26: An unexpected Invitation
Chapter 27: Meet my family

Chapter 6: Do not provoke Undertaker

822 19 1
By calamiller

Days have passed since her first day, despite Jason getting noticed as a bad person, she makes a good impression to her colleagues. Larry is surprised that oddly more guys are feeling down or needing a massage since Diana's been here. Larry once freaks out when he saw a long line for being recovering then it was just to flirt with her, yeah it's true, she has a beautiful smile and damns beautiful purple eyes but she needs to work too. Larry doesn't care if she goes out with wrestlers but men should damn know that when we're in the arena, it's work time and nothing else!

~!~

Taker is with his ministry when Jason shouts his name to show him he has a badge now, Taker looks at him dangerously with his ministry. Since he met him, he always provokes him, and he seeks a confrontation with him. And when Taker tries to ignore his provocation, he insults him and does not hide it from the taker and he even "accidentally" throws him a glass of beer. Taker is not a patient person, several times he was held back by his ministry because he wanted to beat him up for his provocations. "I think this guy is trying to piss you off." Paul says to Taker who turns to look at the envelope Vince gave him rather trying not to satisfy him than piss him off. "It will end badly if he continues to provoke me." Said Taker looking again at Jason who is heading towards the treatment room. Taker smiled mischievously and looked at his old friend Paul. "He wants me, he will have me." Said Taker having a very nice idea to provoke him in turn.

~!~

Diana grooms Steve Austin while Larry takes care of Mankind, she loves working with Larry, he has become a friend. They help each other. Jason has a bad feeling with wrestlers and with WWF staff, but instead of yelling at Diana like her old bosses did when Jason pissed off, she wasn't blamed for Jason's bullshit.

The door slowly opened and saw Taker with his hand behind his back, looking like he was having a sore back, Larry helping him walk to the table. Taker grimaces and shoves Larry, not wanting any help. Jason looks him up and down, not believing his back hurts, he takes a sip of his soda while looking at Diana's work.

As soon as Austin has been treated, he leaves while Diana goes to see Taker, he explains to her that he has had back pain since last December and that he needs a massage. Taker plans to exasperate Jason, to provoke him as he has been doing for a few days. Jason wants to play with the undertaker but Taker is very good at games like that. rule n°1: do not provoke Undertaker, you risk losing.

"Okay, take off your wrestling shirt, I'll give you a massage if you don't mind unless you prefer Larry?" Diana politely asks Taker who begins to slowly remove his shirt revealing his muscular body, his muscles flexing with every move he makes. He put his shirt on the chair next to Diana. "No, I don't mind if you do. You seem to have very soft hands." he said, taking her hands in his and kissing them. Diana couldn't help but blush at this comment and decided to keep quiet while Jason heard everything. he begins to get tense, wanting to crush Taker. He looks at Taker lying on his stomach for the massage. Taker rested his chin on his forearms wanting to provoke Jason as much as possible, they looked into each other's eyes, Jason looked at him dangerously while Taker looked at him mockingly, smiling.

"Don't be afraid to press, Miss Fox." he advised the new assistant and started to relax when he felt her putting pressure on his back. "yeah...like that." the pressure of his hands against his back relaxes him completely. Jason remaining calm in front of Taker's provocations drinks his soda but can't help looking at him dangerously. Taker knows this pisses Jason off, so he keeps smiling at him and making relaxing noises. "Feel free to crack his back." Advised Larry looking at his work, he shows him how he cracks Taker's back, he presses with his thumbs and pulls them up, and during the maneuver he cracks Taker's back. "You know my body well Larry, it's weird." Said Taker frowning looking at Larry who pulls away to let Diana work his back. "I've been massaging your back for 3 years so yeah, I know you well, Taker." Said Larry to his grumpy colleague. Taker raises his eyebrows and returns his attention to Jason who is still watching him. "Well, you won't massage me again in the future. It's not against you but Miss Fox has fairy hands, unlike your ogre hands." Taker says and Larry chuckles at his comment. "These ogre hands, as you say, have healed your wounds for years, so for ogre hands, they're not that bad." Larry said looking at Diana's work as she continued massaging without saying a word.

"Maybe, but from now on, Miss Fox will be the only one who can touch Undertaker. What an honor that is, isn't it miss fox?" He said still looking Jason in the eye, seeing him hold back his anger. Taker wanted to see where he could go so he gets angry. Diana couldn't help smiling; Taker seems to like his massages. "To tell you the truth, Taker, it's an honor to massage and be in the presence of someone like you." She says honestly continuing to massage him then Taker looks at her. "How come 'someone like me'? someone stronger than that idiot?" he asked, reaching out and pointing at Jason who was the jerk he was talking about. Diana doesn't look at what he shows, still concentrating on Taker's back.

"I mean, I noticed that even though we haven't seen you in the arena yet, your presence is already being felt. It's impressive." She said noticing this little detail, Taker was going to answer her when Jason can't stop closing his mouth and suddenly gets up, he doesn't believe in his eyes that everyone doesn't see Taker's comedy , he's not hurt, he was doing this just to piss Jason off by provoking him. "He's lying! His back isn't hurting! He was fine a few minutes ago!" Said Jason shouting, even more able to hold himself back. They all look at Jason, Larry washes his hands while Diana continues massaging Taker's back.

"Sir, we are here to take care of the health of the wrestlers, Mr. Taker had back problems, so I don't think he does it on purpose." Said Larry knowing Taker well. Taker raises his upper body and puts his weight on his arms, looking at Jason puzzled.

"You take me for a liar now? So I'm not polite, I'm a liar, what else? you want my health record too? I count how many operations I had? how many injuries in 9 years of career? you don't know me very well, my boy." Said Taker looking at him dangerously but with a mocking gleam. He lay down when Diana pressured his back to lay him down.

"I don't know what you're playing but you're going to lose." Said Jason confidently, not afraid of Taker as he laughed at his comment, not believing what he just said, he laughed so hard he had tears in his eyes. Jason clenched his fists. "Me? lose? you dream big!" Said Taker laughing, Jason wants to take the chair behind him to crush it on his head so violently that he will be identified by the dental imprints. Larry seeing that they were beginning to have tensions in the room, decided to propose to Jason to leave the room by the time the massage was over. "Yeah go out! and let the big bad undertaker relax!" Said Taker provoking him one last time before Larry closed the door behind them. Taker decided to relax again, he rested his head on his forearms.

"Does it make you feel good?" She asked seeing him falling asleep. Taker turns his head enough to look at her. "I'm on cloud nine. you have super soft hands." He said in a small, tired but dark voice, she smiled at his compliment and continued the massage. "So you've had a lot of injuries, haven't you?" She asked referencing what he said about his injuries, Taker nodded. "Oh yeah, I've had so many I don't know how many. I almost lost my eye to some jerk who was out of shape and who's in my Ministry right now." He said thinking back to that moment, he remembers the night the doctor told him that if there would have been another hit on his face, he would have lost his eye. "Oh my god, really?" She said surprised, Taker laughed and nodded again. "Yeah but don't worry, it takes more to break me." He reassured before she smiled and finished the massage.

Taker stands up, puts on his shirt, and stretches his back and arms. He takes Diana's hands before kissing them. "Thanks for the massage, Miss Fox." Thanked Taker.

~!~

At the end of the show, Diana and Jason went back to the hotel, Jason started having a drink while Diana went to the bathroom, took a good shower, she closed her eyes. She thinks back to her job which she loves, she loves being in the WWF. It's a very different environment from the hospitals she often worked in. She just hopes Jason stops teasing people at work because I don't think they're going to laugh with him. After her shower, she puts on her pajamas, and Jason watches her and drinks his beer. wanting to know if Taker was flirting with her. "What did he say to you after I left?" He asked trying not to get upset but she looked at him curiously, not knowing what he was talking about.

"What? I..." She didn't have time to finish her sentence when Jason got angry and grabbed her by the hair, holding her firmly. "Was he flirting with you or not?! it looks like you're flirting with him too and IN FRONT OF MY EYES!" He shouted thinking that his own fiancée was flirting with Taker and besides, she didn't say anything about Taker's provocation, not even defending her fiancé. "No...please...don't hurt me..." she begged crying. "I do not believe you !" He screamed before punching her in the face, he put his strong hand against her neck, and she could hardly breathe. "Please... Please... Do... D... Don't hurt me..." She tried to speak despite her cough and lack of oxygen due to from the hands of her fiancé but He didn't hear anything, enraged by what she said... She slowly loses consciousness... Her eyes become heavy and her vision is blurred...

Jason lets go of her neck but it's too late... She lost consciousness... He gets out of bed, calms down and checks his pulse. When he found one, he breathed a sigh of relief, running his hand over Diana's face. Did I go too far? he wondered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 383 31
It had been a rough few years for Reagan Miller. She battled her way back and landed a prestigious job as the head medical trainer with the most pres...
584 18 35
The story is about an interracial couple named Tyiana Bradford, a light-skinned African-American woman, and Mark Calaway with three daughters togethe...
42.2K 1.1K 19
When Vince tells Stephanie and Hunter they have two months to find a new Diva, a Diva with a difference, or they will be fired, they panic. But when...
29.4K 831 26
She was like soft, delicate lace, while he was like rough, firm leather. Started June 24, 2022 Finished August 2, 2022