Treat her Better

By calamiller

Abused mentally and physically by her fiancé, after being fired from many jobs, she is hired at the WWF as a... More

Chapter 1: New job
Chapter 2: First night
Chapter 3: A small world
Chapter 5: destroyed inside
Chapter 6: Do not provoke Undertaker
Chapter 7: be a free woman
Chapter 8: An angel date the devil
Chapter 9: A hell of self-confidence
Chapter 10: An eerie calm
Chapter 11: A birthday/a breakup
Chapter 12: A new beginning
Chapter 13: Victoria
Chapter 14: Closer
Chapter 15: Unexpected guest
Chapter 16: A light in a black heart
Chapter 17: A stormy night
Chapter 18: A feeling keep growing
Chapter 19: Bleeding love
Chapter 20: A Bad side
Chapter 21: The news goes fast
Chapter 22: Promise
Chapter 23: A concussion
Chapter 24: Stay
Chapter 25: A Last provocation
Chapter 26: An unexpected Invitation
Chapter 27: Meet my family

Chapter 4: First impression

866 18 3
By calamiller

The next morning, Diana and Jason leave the house to join the WWF in the other town for the next show, Jason makes Diana hold his hand and smile in his presence. They enter the hotel room; Jason goes to smoke his weed on the balcony while Diana takes a shower to warm up from this particularly cold day. Someone knocks on the door, Jason goes to open it and sees a guy, gray haired, old man in a suit and tie. Vince frowns at him and looks at his sheet realizing he is indeed in Diana's room, he decides to talk to the man standing in front of him. "Who are you ?" Vince asked, Jason taking a drag from his cigarette before spitting his smoke on Vince. "I'm Diana's fiancé, Jason. and who are you?" Jason asked, not intimidated by this shitty old man he thinks is intimidating with his big voice. Vince was about to answer when Diana came out of the bathroom and saw Vince at the door with Jason.

"Oh Mr. McMahon, hello, I'm sorry I'm in the shower." She apologized, Vince gave her a friendly smile ignoring her fiancé. "It's okay, Diana, how are you?" He asked smiling before she returned the smile and nodded. "I'm fine and you, sir?" She asks approaching the door as Jason pulls away and stares wickedly at what is happening in front of him. "I'm fine, please Diana, call me Vince, I wanted to tell you that Larry is unfortunately ill, he won't be coming to work tonight, will he be on his own?" He asked knowing that she started here yesterday and hopes everything will be fine. She nodded smiling. "Of course, I hope it's nothing serious." She said thinking of Larry, sad that he has health problems. "I hope so too, see you tonight at the arena." Said Vince before leaving.

Jason watched Vince leave and slammed the door, he didn't know she was also working with a man. He threw a bag against the wall and moved dangerously away from Diana as Diana backed away in fear. "Who is Larry?" He asked, walking dangerously towards her as she leaned against the wall, shaking in fear, afraid she might get hit. "I...he...he's my co-worker...nothing more..." she said apprehensively before he pinched her cheeks, pulling her closer. "I hope if not, you know what's going to happen." He said in a very threatening voice.

~!~

The same evening, she arrived at the arena with Jason, she put her bag in her room, turned on the lights, and turned on the television while Jason, hands in his pockets, looks around the room, it looks like a hospital room, it's white everywhere.

Diana prepares an ice pack and the massage table for those who need it. Diana is not entirely reassured that Jason is there, she is afraid that he is doing anything, that he is doing shit, that he is embarrassing her, or that he is even responsible for a fight. He has already been responsible for several fights and it is what she fears, that he is looking for shit with wrestlers.

She hopes he lets her do her job properly because Larry isn't there to help her so she doesn't want any pressure.

~!~

Jason looked at his watch and decided to leave the room wanting to walk around, he saw several wrestlers talking to each other, and looked at them nonchalantly. A tall guy in red wearing a mask reading documents, an African American with a cigar in his mouth, girls talking to each other, and a bald guy drinking beer. Jason frowns wondering if working conditions are normal when he sees cigarettes, alcohol, etc.

~!~

Meanwhile, Diana comes out of the treatment room, she goes to greet the various colleagues. She wants to make a good impression until she retires, someone polite, kind and always smiling even if it's hard to have a fiancé who mistreats her.

She goes to the cafeteria, wanting something to drink, there is coffee, tea, sodas and water. She wanted to have a hot tea with the taste of red fruits, her favorite winter drink, but seeing no more taste of red fruits, she took a taste of mint. "Looking for a red fruit flavor?" A deep, dark voice sounds behind her, she turns around and sees the Undertaker with a cup of hot water, he's in his wrestling gear with his full robe on. He approached her, took the mint flavor from her hands and gave her the flavor of red fruits.

"But you..." she said. "Don't worry, I like the taste of mint too." interrupts him, Diana smiles at him shyly, she doesn't know how to behave with the undertaker, he is so intimidating and kind at the same time. But also read that he is very mean and very arrogant. "So how have you been since yesterday? You didn't look good in the store parking lot." He asked while drinking his mint tea. She smiles at him, appreciating that he cares about the mental health of his colleagues. "I'm fine thank you taker, don't worry, I just had a bad day." She said smiling, she doesn't like to lie but she doesn't want everyone to know what she's going through. Taker knows she's lying to him but he can't blame her, if she doesn't want to talk about it it's her right.

"I understand, but if there's something that bothers you, don't hesitate to talk about it. I'm a bit like the head of the locker room...well...everyone thinks of me that way." He said calmly drinking his hot tea, she smiled at this attention from him, didn't know he could be nice. "Larry told me you're still in character, I think he overdid it a little bit seeing how nice you are." She said giggling drinking her tea, looking at him giggling at her innocent comment before looking at her. "I can be mean but don't be around when I am." He said laughing before drinking his mug.

Jason walks past the cafeteria and stops short when he sees his fiancé chatting with the man from the magazine, talking and laughing together. A hatred is created in him, his clenched fists wanting to hit her and hit this man but he decides to remain calm by going towards them.

Jason walks past the cafeteria and stops short when he sees his fiancé chatting with the man from the magazine, talking and laughing together. A hatred is created in him, his clenched fists wanting to hit her and hit this man but he decides to remain calm by going towards them. "How are you darling ?" Said Jason lovingly taking her by the waist which made Diana tremble in fear and kiss her temple. Taker noticed that she had a forced smile on her face, she was shaking with fear, as if she feared her boyfriend. So, I was right, she's afraid of him. thought Taker. "Jason, this is Undertaker, Taker, this is my fiancé, Jason." She says trying not to look scared by her fiancé, Jason holds out his hand to greet him, but Taker looks at his hand and doesn't say anything, just looks at it. He looked at her eyes again. Taker went silent, his eyes went like...undertaker on TV, saying nothing just looking at Jason. Seeing that Taker doesn't want to shake his hand, Jason lowers his hand, wondering what's wrong. "Well, your colleague is not very polite." Said Jason trying to get a reaction from the great Undertaker.

Taker begins to clasp his hand tightly around his cup, trying not to smash it against Jason's head. How dare he talk to me like that? Who does he think he is for? thought Taker.

"Don't start messing around, please Jason." She said whispering. Taker noticed that Jason doesn't have a VIP badge, he has no business here if he doesn't have a badge even though his fiancée works there, Taker hides his annoyance as best he can.

"Jason, right? do you have a VIP badge?" He asked calmly, Jason looked at Taker in bewilderment. why do I have to have a badge to be here? he said to himself. Taker takes a sip of his mint tea, looking at him curiously. Diana is between the two men, she feels small between two giants. She hopes there won't be a fight or that Jason doesn't try to fight, especially with Taker. "Why should I have a badge?" Asked Jason annoyed, squeezing his fiancee's waist discreetly to let her know that she was going to pay for it. Taker looked at Diana, trying to be as calm as possible, he noticed that she was shaking more and more with fear. turned his attention back to Jason.

"Because it's forbidden to accompany someone who works here IF you don't have a VIP badge." Said Taker simply. Jason laughs nervously, hoping Diana will tell him something but she has too much stress inside her to speak. She slowly drinks her tea, closes her eyes and breathes calmly. She didn't know that non-WWF workers needed a VIP badge. "I suggest you leave the arena now or I'll have to do it the hard way." Taker said, not taking his eyes off Jason, holding his mug firmly in his hand. Jason smiles nervously and puts his hands on Diana's shaking shoulders who is in between now.

"So what are you going to do? huh?" Jason taunted, smiling as Diana put her hands to her face in great fear that a fight would break out now. She felt Taker's hand on her arm, pushing her calmly to the side. Taker moves closer to Jason's face, his fists clenched wanting to slam them into Jason's face. "Get the hell out of here before I smash my hot mug all over your fucking face. I don't want to upset your fiancé by putting you in the hospital."

Diana went to get security guards for fear a fight would break out. She knows Jason, he can be violent with everyone. But everyone knows Taker, they are more afraid that Jason will end up in the hospital than Taker.

A security guy arrives at the cafeteria, and sees Taker, clenched fist, intimidating gaze as Jason doesn't look down, taunts him. The security guy puts his arms between them and wraps his arm around Taker's to hold him back just in case. "OK guys, let's calm down. Sir, you obviously don't have a VIP badge, you need to leave backstage. Taker, please stay calm." Jimmy says looking at Taker who looks darkly at Jason then smiles. "Oh, I'm calm, he's not bleeding yet." He said coldly to Jimmy still looking at Jason. Diana is near the door, not wanting to return to the cafeteria in case there was a fight she knew Jason was going to provoke. Jason smiles at Taker and takes a step back.

"We'll meet Again." Said Jason smiling at Taker and goes towards the exit. Diana looks at Jason who is looking at her dangerously, she knows that look, she's going to have a bad night again. She let the tears roll down her cheeks, still shaking. "Miss Fox, how are you?" Asked Jimmy wanting to know if she was okay, she nodded without saying a word, the impression is ruined by Jason always looking for shit where there is none. Taker manages to calm down, puts his black hood back on his head and leaves to see if Jason is really gone.

He will never stop. thought Diana.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 3.2K 34
She was hurt. Mentally, physically. She would never trust another man again. Never. But she meets this crazy but sweet guy that understands all the f...
114K 3.2K 40
she only wanted to be loved, but when she had it. she saw it and decided she didn't want it anymore. (female reader, i used her/she pronouns)
42.2K 1.1K 19
When Vince tells Stephanie and Hunter they have two months to find a new Diva, a Diva with a difference, or they will be fired, they panic. But when...
351K 9.9K 28
You've fallen asleep in a coffin and wounded up in undertaker's store but what happens when the undertaker has a little crush on you?