Superior Duo: A Classroom of...

By vaegeukies

Classroom of the Elite Fanfic (Year 1) What if there are two masterpieces? Kiyotaka Ayanokลji and Axel Arison... More

+โ”‚๐ƒ๐ˆ๐’๐‚๐‹๐€๐ˆ๐Œ๐„๐‘๐’
+โ”‚๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘ ๐ˆ๐๐…๐Ž๐‘๐Œ๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
00โ”‚๐„๐๐ˆ๐†๐‘๐€๐๐‡
01โ”‚Resumption
02โ”‚White Room
03โ”‚Exordium
04โ”‚Amity
05โ”‚Inklings
07โ”‚Tenacity
08โ”‚Adhesiveness
09โ”‚Crony
10โ”‚Premier
11โ”‚Swimming
12โ”‚Vanilla
13โ”‚Disclose
14โ”‚Conspire
15โ”‚Pawn
16โ”‚Group Study
17โ”‚Examination
18โ”‚Default
19โ”‚Sakura
20โ”‚Stupidity
21โ”‚Vanquish
22โ”‚Pillar
23โ”‚Speranza
24โ”‚Synergy
25โ”‚Preambulate
26โ”‚Broken Harmony
27โ”‚Scrimmage
28โ”‚Checkmate
29โ”‚Epiphany
30โ”‚Stygian
31โ”‚Another Exam
32โ”‚Bewildered
33โ”‚Vigilance
34โ”‚Special Test
35โ”‚Proposal
36โ”‚Scheme
37โ”‚Intention
38โ”‚Dark Past
39โ”‚Disclose
40โ”‚Unexpected Result
40.2โ”‚Fortune Telling
41โ”‚Soliloquy and Sneak Peek
42โ”‚ Sports Festival
43โ”‚ Fondness
44โ”‚ Craving
45โ”‚Waist Holder
46โ”‚Kismet
47โ”‚Covetousness
48โ”‚Restraining

06โ”‚Grieve

3K 162 0
By vaegeukies

Axel's Point of View

9 years ago

SO THIS IS WHAT HE MEANT BY THAT. At first I was happy because I was able to eat and to sleep peacefully but no. This place or His place is definitely a hell! 1 year has passed since I was brought here.

Kiyotaka and I got closer because I'm a very noisy person? Maybe?

I was getting sick of the color white, every time I glanced around, it was the same boring wall and room. There were no specific emotions on it, it was just like a plain canvas before they painted on it.

Back then I was innocent and naive but 1 years passed and I've learned a lot here in white room. That day, When I and Kiyotaka were talking in the office that time some people took me away and just brought me to a room, well of course a plain room.

Now, people with white coats brought me here with the rest of the children. They announced to us about our presence here and the rules that we should follow. Some of us did listen but we mostly took their warnings serioulsy.

While listening I remember a child was not happy about it and decided to throw things and start hurting other children. Of course I decided not to get involved in that. The next day he disappeared only to be back the other day pale and afraid. He looks like hell. He couldn't concentrate on the daily tasks that were given to us and he ended up disappearing one more time and never coming back again.

I shook my head and stopped thinking that I should focus.

Now I looked around and saw Kiyotaka. I caught him staring at me. I immediately look away. He told me to control my emotions and feelings. I should act not care and be cold to everyone.

While doing some of our given tasks lots of children who were in difficulty to follow, they took them away. 'I feel like they will never come back again' of course everyone is afraid and nervous while me and Kiyotaka seem not fazed about it. Every night Kiyotaka and I meet up in my room or his room. He is training me. He said that I shouldn't eliminate early.

Of course I will not easily eliminate, even though I'm a child I still have the intelligence and stamina to do different tasks.

After the tasks, my mentor accompanied me back to the room. I laid down on my bed, which was quite comfortable to be honest. It was maybe the only positive thing in this place, at least the food and the place where I slept wasn't so bad.

Bored, I looked blankly at the white ceiling above me. It was really different from what I lived before, of course when my Father and Mother were alive. I love their smiles, laugh and I really miss their touch and love.

I still remember our house, full of good vibes, smell of my favorite food. COmpared to this cage, each wall had different colors, like blue, green, yellow and it was like a mixed color or cold and hot.

I wish that I didn't come to that man, but if I don't come to him I will not be able to meet Kiyotaka.

My face suddenly became red. I shook my head. No stop this nonsense Axel. Stop thinking about him.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I knocked on my door. Tiredly, I got up knowing it was my mentor who was here to get me, not wanting to make her wait I opened the door. When she saw me she nodded before starting walking, I closed my room's door and started following her. As we walked farther we saw more children together with their mentor.

After walking for a few minutes, I arrived at a two door room that was wide open, some children were already inside. My mentor left me without saying a word, I silently walked inside the room like everyone.

Honestly, I don't want to go here but there weren't many choices anyways, only to obey and do what we were told to do.

Just as I entered the room, I noticed some white coat people were already here just before us with tablets in their hands. I closed my eyes for a bit because the lights in the room were blinding, before opening them again I only sighed silently.

"Today's task will be different from the usual ones." One of the white coat men inside the room as it woke me up from my half dreaming state. Dang I almost ate chocolate in my dreams. Oh it's not only we who are daydreaming, most of the children also snapped out of it and paid attention to him.

And wait did I just hear him correctly?

Different task?

Oh?

Why do they change our daily tasks? Will I be able to stay here without getting kicked out?

The man with the same whit coat tapped on the table and stood above before speaking without looking at us.

"Now go side to side with each other and make one line." He said before walked away and started giving instruction to the rest of the white coat man.

I hesitantly walked towards an empty spot, between the two other children who were nervous and sweating. Actually I also will be nervous but without giving a hint that I was nervous of course I feel like they are monitoring us.

I should do what Kiyotaka taught me.

While waiting, I heard some disturbing sound of another child breathing shakily. It was understandable as the atmosphere of the room became suffocating. In addition, the white coated man in the room was so scary that I couldn't help but look down.

I wish to not be the next one to disappear but also I wanted to get out of this hell. But I never tried to escape, at least not yet because I heard that one of the children tried to escape but after that, the children were punished.

Like they return full of bruises and like they were traumatized that is why I neve tried it.

Now I glance in front of me to see the white coat people discussing and taping of their small device while monitoring us, it feel like they were analzing us and at the same time eliminating us.

I also feel my body, my body starts feeling heavy and my heart starts beating fast, I don;t want to panic so I keep myself concentrating. I don't want to eliminate yet, not yet.

I snapped my mind when the children beside me had fallen down. Some of us gasp of surprise could be heard as they turned their head to the fallen child. The boy has black hair and he looks like in pain, he is touching his chest.

I looked at him with a cold stare just like Kiyotaka.

The white people did not pay attention to that child just focusing on their small device and tablets. They did look at the boy and check him if he was alright.

So these are the new tasks? It's horrible.

After that the man started talking. "Alright that's enough, return to your new room, but you cannot leave without your mentor of course." he ordered us.

While waiting for my mentor, guilt started to crawl into my heart. I heard some of the white coat people said to the boy who collapse in the room "another failure" "throw it away like the rest of the failure"

I started shivering, I shook my head and started concentrating. I didn't realize that someone noticed me while looking at them. I looked away and started leaving without my mentor. Outside of the room I wait for my mentor.

It's been 5 minutes. Where the hell is she?

I'm quite concerned about her, she was kind to me and always reminded me to eat my food properly. I leaned my back against the wall and looked around. All the children with their mentor start leaving without talking to each other.

I watched every person leaving the room one by one until there was no one anymore.

Eh?

Oi oi oi! Where the hell are you Mentor-chan!?

I started sweating. Eh? I'm the only one here. Only one. What if they kidnap me? Well they already kidnapped me in the first place.

I hope my mentor is okay. Well, she gives me chocolate one time when I'm craving and tells me not to tell anyone. She seems also trustworthy.

Suddenly, I heard footsteps. I expected my mentor's I turned my head only to see..

"Kiyotaka?" I silently said, he looked at me of course his face was empty and no emotion at all but I still can tell what's in his mind. He seems also confused why I'm here. Kiyotaka looked to his mentor beside him, my eyes suddenly went wide.

"Axel." I cold voice came to his mouth, I started composing myself not to stutter and not to expose that I'm scared and nervous.

"Yes, Professor?" He smiled at me.

Damn you, stop smiling! It's creepy! Kiyotaka help me!  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 4.6K 35
Ayanokoji Kiyotaka, the sole survivor of the demonic 4th generation and the Masterpiece of the White room, has passed his final examination. But, du...
63.7K 1.8K 18
โ๐ˆ๐“ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐„๐’๐'๐“ ๐Œ๐€๐“๐“๐„๐‘ ๐–๐‡๐€๐“ ๐๐„๐„๐ƒ๐’ ๐“๐Ž ๐๐„ ๐’๐€๐‚๐‘๐ˆ๐…๐ˆ๐‚๐„๐ƒ. ๐–๐ˆ๐๐๐ˆ๐๐† ๐ˆ๐’ ๐„๐•๐„๐‘๐˜๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐†.โž -in which Ayanokouji...
336K 11.3K 41
In this timeline, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka the masterpiece of the white room has escaped from the white room with the help of a few acquaintances from the...
1.3K 96 6
Masterpiece, Demon Lord of White Hell, survivor of the fourth. He had many titles, but the only thing Ayanokลji Kiyotaka considered himself was a too...