Friendship into Relationship

By allovetovictory

"I know every part of you, but never have I seen this part." "I want you, why can't you want me too?" Taehy... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Side Story: Chapter 1
Side Story: Chapter 2
Side Story: Chapter 3
Side Story: Chapter 4
Side Story: Chapter 5
Side Story: Chapter 6
Side Story: Chapter 7
Side Story: Chapter 8
Side Story: Chapter 9
Side Story: Chapter 10
Side Story: Chapter 11
Ideas Needed
The Wait Is Finally Over

Chapter 22

890 40 12
By allovetovictory

(next day, Monday)

"Gosh, kook. Be nice." Jimin bumped into his friend who just looked offended by his words. Taehyung watched with a smile, "this is how Jungkook is, so don't think too much of it." Jimin explained, smiling over to Jungkook.

But this was more than just how Jungkook behaved, he was actually upset. Seeing the two boys becoming more than just friends didn't seem right for him. The more he thought about the idea of Jimin being with someone else, he hated it. "I'm leaving." Jungkook excused himself and left to his classroom.

The two good friends kept walking, continuing their conversations until they seen Sana.

They walked over to the girl who didn't seem too well, "hey guys." She smiled at the boys who smiled back. "Hi." They said together, then silences. "You were-" Taehyung started but Sana cut in, "I have to go." Her breath hitched and ran off before she was seen crying.

She ran and ran, avoiding her friends that called after her then ignoring the ringing bell. She stopped at a staircase that wasn't used quite often, the abandon staircase. She stepped up and once she thought it was good enough, she sat down and brought her palms onto her face.

Sobbing her heart out to the boy that ruined her feelings, "why are you crying?" She spiked up to the voice, familiar but unknown.

She wiped her eyes and looked up, "Jimin's friend?" She said, furrowing her eyebrows, covering up again after remembering her ruined makeup. Jungkook found it somewhat funny, he silently sat on the same step she sat on but on the opposite side while he looked the other way.

"I'm Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook." He gave his name.

She laughed sarcastically and for the first time, she was going to say something that wasn't so nice due to her heartbreak.

"Does it look like I care? Leave me alone." Jungkook grinned and shrugged, he stood up and walked down the stairs. "It looks like you're upset with Taehyung, I understand." He raised his hands in defeat, rolling his eyes and off to the exit he went.

Sana sniffled and wiped her last tears, "you know nothing." She spat and stood up to stomp back to Jungkook because she felt the need to lash out on something.

Jungkook stopped in his tracks when he heard stomps sounding louder, he raised an eyebrow and slowly turned to the girl. He hid his smile and kept a straight unamused expression.

Sana huffed and walked closer, "you don't know shit about me and how the hell I feel! You have no right to try and relate because you simply cannot! My love was token for granted, it was one-sided! Do you know how hard it is to cope with the being used? For almost two fucking months? No, you fucking don't!" She shouted, eyes squeezed closed and body pouring out just like her words did.

To say, she felt better at the end, huffing in silences, it made her feel like she finally got through to someone. All the sadness that's been built up is finally getting released.

"What a potty mouth you have, miss princess. Wipe your eyes, you look like you're going to a Halloween party." Jungkook tiredly handed her a handkerchief and causally walked to the steps.

Sana looked down at the white cloth and scrunched it in her shaking palms, she stomped to the sitting boy. "Didn't you hear what I said! And- and don't call me a princess!" She screamed loudly, as she sat down on the opposite end of the stairs.

Jungkook shrugged and waited for her to hand his cloth back, "you're smudging it all over." Jungkook shook his head, Sana frowned softly.

Why isn't he pitying her?

Why wasn't he upset or feeling bad for her?

Instead, he was being pushy and mean.

"Give me that." Jungkook snatched the handkerchief and wiped her face, expressionless as he did so. Sana just closed her eyes and endured the gentle gestures on her face.

"There, get to class." Jungkook whispered and stood up, but his wrist was gripped upon. Sana blinked at her actions, "what is it?" Jungkook blinked, irritated and yanked his hand away making Sana flinch at the sudden movement.

"Can we maybe talk again?" She quietly asked.

Jungkook mentally grinned, but he clicked his tongue on the outside. "You're a waste of my time." He said and walked off, this time he wasn't stopped.

Sana was confused.

Why was she now interested in the boy who treats her poorly?

~back to Jimin & Taehyung~

"See, we can even kiss if you want." Taehyung was smacked on the shoulder. The teacher smiled and shook her head to the offer, "well, I'll be rising the grades." She said and walked off leaving the two to celebrate.

"No more summer school for us." Taehyung grinned as he elbowed Jimin on the shoulder, snickering happily when Jimin showed his creased smile with a nod along with it.

"You know, mom and dad would love it if you came for dinner. They've haven't seen you in two months. They worried about you." Taehyung scratched the back of his neck, smiling awkwardly as he explained. Jimin smiled softly and nodded, "I can come by after school." Jimin told, immediately getting an agreement on Taehyung's side.

~after class~

"Your favorite couple is back together!" Taehyung shouted through the hallway of students, who either cheered or ignored him. Taehyung kissed the side of Jimin's head and pulled him closer by the hand snaked around Jimin's neck.

Although the two could hear unsatisfactory from their peers, they didn't comment anything back. It was the last week of school and plus, they were happy, so why does their opinion matter?

Nonetheless, they continued their walk to their second period class. Where they sat in silence, but being affectionate by holding hands together. In the back of the classroom, silently sitting together on their phone doing their own thing. They felt no need to speak. Holding hands was enough interaction at this moment, although occasionally they would send a text or two, but that was all.

After their silence, they walked to the cafeteria. Sitting at their table for the first time in two months. They sat closer than before, "I'm worried." Jimin expressed, looking around the cafeteria.

Taehyung clicked his tongue while he shook his head, "he's fine. Honestly, Jimin, don't worry too much and eat your lunch." Taehyung earned himself a glare. He pouted and gazed down, chewing slower.

Jimin released a heavy sigh, "I'll be back, I need to talk to Jungkook." Jimin kneaded Taehyung's shoulder before rushing off his seat and sprinting away out the lunch room. Taehyung slammed his hand on the table, watching Jimin running off from afar, "what the fuck." He whispered and continued eating, alone.

Jimin hurried around the halls, thinking of the one place he would see Jungkook and he was correct.

He unconsciously smiled, sitting down next to the boy, "I don't want to talk to you." Jungkook mumbled, turning off to the around side. Jimin narrowed his eyebrows, "what-" then Jungkook stood up and began to walk, knowing he wouldn't be followed. He blinked hard and rapidly through the halls, wondering where he would settle down.

Coming to a conclusion, he figured it would be best to go to the unused staircase. Pushing the door opened, he halted. His eyelashes fluttered at the sight, grinning softly, he continued his walk to the steps, seeing a pair of eyes on him.

"What are you staring at?" He made a mocking gesture with his head, sending the girl a low growl before sitting and pulling out his device. Sana sighed softly and laid her chin on her kneecaps, pouting while her mind drift away into her breakup. As she reminisced in her thoughts, a body sat down on the same step on the opposite end.

She gently smiled, tilting over to the boy who kept his eyes on her as he also shared a smile. She didn't feel the need to dwell in her sadness when she was near this boy, although she met him this morning, he caught her eyes. Jungkook chuckled silently seeing the innocent girl wave at him, without looking at her, he also waved a little. Too shy to face her anymore, he turned on his phone and continued to use it. Just with the little time spent with Sana, Jungkook couldn't help but feel lingered by the female.

~After school~

"Why don't we cancel plans for dinner and stay in bed for the rest of the evening?" Taehyung convinced Jimin, but his words didn't go through in Jimin's head. Taehyung pouted, he stood up and walked over to where Jimin stood, fondling and kissing him from behind. "No, let me get dressed." Jimin denied Taehyung's affection. He walked away and went to his closet and again, Taehyung leeched behind him.

"Let's have some fun since your parents aren't here." He seduced, while touching Jimin's waist and piled kisses on his neck, "please, baby." He whispered. Jimin rolled his eyes, pushing Taehyung off of himself and sending him to the bed.

"Wait, wait." Taehyung stopped Jimin from going back to the closet, he took a second before opening his mouth to speak. Jimin sighed heavily, he knew this would be a joke. "Suck my dick." Jimin slapped his shoulder and walked back to the closet to pick an outfit. "Please! You like it when it's in your mouth and I like being inside your mouth, it's a win-win." Taehyung explained.

Jimin shook his head softly and walked back to the bed and went down to his knees. "Holy shit. You're actually listening to me." Taehyung mused. Jimin purred on his thigh as his hands went to feel a little bit of everything on Taehyung's body, but stopping at their destination, Taehyung's zipper. Jimin unzipped, Taehyung helped, and right when his trousers were being pushed down, Jimin slapped his leg.

"Jimin!" Taehyung whined.

~at Taehyung's home~

"Jimin! Where've you been?" Miss Kim greeted Jimin with a bear hug. Taehyung closed the door and watched his mother and secret lover catch up with each other, as they walked to the kitchen.

Jimin smiled at the smells, "smells delicious. I can't wait for dinner. And also, where's Mister Kim?" He smiled looking around for the older male. Miss Kim stirred the pot, "oh, he's finishing papers at the office, but he'll be home by dinner time." She explained with a smile on her face. Truly happy that Jimin was back at their home sharing a meal together.

"Okay, that's enough." Taehyung butted in.

He took Jimin's hand and led him up the stairs, kissing his knuckles. "You first." He whispered. Jimin warmed to Taehyung's sweet gestures, he walked in first and was amazed by the many books on his desk. He sat in front of the front, staring down at the knowledge written in a notepad.

"Come sit and talk to me about your studies, Taehyungie." Jimin shot Taehyung a playful grin as he patted his lap, signaling him to sit on his lap.

Taehyung scratched the neck of his neck and nodded, walking and sitting on his lap. He felt hands tangle around his waist and a head plop on his shoulder, Taehyung was very excited.

"Go on." He was encouraged.

Taehyung buckled his hips and began to move, grinding on Jimin. To say, Jimin was quite surprised with Taehyung's motions and sounds, but it wasn't something he was nervous of. "Your mom is downstairs. She can come in at any given time." Jimin helped him, fastening and roughening his movements.

Taehyung's hands placed on top of the desk, "Jimin!" He whispered shouted, shuddering down when he was bent down lower, "be quite." Jimin mumbled, he removed himself from Taehyung and quickly went to lock the door to see it was already locked, "you know something was going to happen." Jimin teased.

Taehyung undid his belt and his zipper before bending down again on the desk, "Jimin." He called out, "I'm ready." He smiled softly. Jimin hummed zipping down his pants, "let's not go all the way." He whispered behind him. Taehyung lifted his head and smiled, he turned around and kissed Jimin's lips, with love and appreciation.

Jimin moved them to the bed, "now, now, do you think you can be quite?" Taehyung immediately nodded his head, watching Jimin's fingers touch his waistband. He released a heavy pleasured sigh, tilting his head back, "get to work, baby." He told. Jimin hummed and lowered his trousers to began a deed they both enjoy partaking in.

~dinner time~

"You guys are almost finished with school, how does it feel?" Mister Kim spoke up. Jimin swallowed his food before answering, "I'm honestly thrilled. I can't wait to spend my days with Taehyungie." Jimin looked over to Taehyung and smiled. Taehyung chewed as he glanced at Jimin, "yeah, me too." He checked Jimin out before continuing on to eat. The dinner went on for an hour or so, due to the talking between and stories being shared.

Taehyung washed the plates while Jimin leaned back on a counter, "let's hurry and get to bed." Jimin whispered, giving Taehyung the look. Taehyung understood and scrubbed faster making Jimin laugh a little. Soon after, the two boys were cuddled under the sheets, sparking kisses and rubs.

"Get closer." Taehyung whined, wiggling against Jimin's spine. "Our bodies are literally touching. What do you mean?" Jimin sarcastically said while he too wanted to be closer. Taehyung whined again, tightening his grip, buckling his hips, and beginning to kiss his neck area. "No more. I'm tired." Taehyung jolted before nodding. Instead of growling, Taehyung purred. Gently caressing his side, sending Jimin to fall asleep causing himself to also sleep.

Author's note
Hopefully this chapter is good enough. I accidentally deleted this chapter like two days ago, so I had to rewrite it by memory. Although it's not the same as the first copy, it still has the information.

Have a good day or night!

-LV

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 1.6K 27
"I'm engaged w-with your brother." Jimin stuttered when the younger started leaning closer to him. He didn't know why he was getting so nervous about...
332K 15.3K 38
❝chiminie started following you!❞ **when two models collide. [Instagram ff]
4.4K 349 10
" Is it wrong to love an person like you? " " do you regret for loving me? " " no " " then it's not wrong " ⚠️warning⚠️ 🔞This story have sexual cont...
38.8K 3.1K 56
Prince Jimin arrives at Elindross to court the Princess,Kim Hayeon,but ends up falling for her brother ,the crown prince Taehyung.But the odds are n...