Her Enchanting Eyes (Harry Po...

By AngelinaM_13

When Harry Potter lives in Fear of what yet to come after his unpeaceful 1st and 2nd years at Hogwarts, he me... More

Author's Note ( IMPORTANT )
On The Hogwarts Express Train
The Meeting
Boy Talk & Girl Talk
The Prophecy
First Magical Creatures Class
Enemies To Friends
Black On The Way
Page 394
An Intense Quidditch Match
Blacks' Story
Christmas With The Weasleys
Lies Or Unbelievable Truth?
Buckbeak
The Honest Truth
Back To 7:30 AM For A Rescue Mission
The End Of The Year
Summer News
Quidditch World Cup
Triwizard Tournment
Mad-Eye
Inserting Names
The Selection
Weights Of Hatred
Receiving The Letter
Unexpected Nightout
Harry And Ron
The Ferret Version Of Draco
Pretend
First Task
Pre - preparations

Jealousy, Worry And A Bitter Fight

1K 15 49
By AngelinaM_13

"he used to be my bestfriend"

Harry's pov

I've been thinking about last night in bed. Who did y/n go see?. I wasn't much worried. I was just. Well, maybe just maybe, worried. No, jealous and worried who ever she went to see, had a thing for her and she had the same feeling. Though I don't feel anything towards y/n. ....

I just hope I get a chance to tell her my feelings which I don't even know if I have, before it is too late. Just thinking of it gave me what you can call a shallow feeling in my chest.

Ron woke me up one hour before breakfast starts.

"Harry! Harry! wake up!"

"y/n...". I whispered. "I have to check up on her." I had a nightmare of her dying and I had her in my arms.

"Harry what if she was still asleep?"

"y/n and Hermione always wake up earily" 

I got up and went to the girls' dorm with Ron behind me. I saw almost every girl out of the girls' dorm worried. I started becoming more worried as I came up close to the dorm.

I opened the girls' dorm door to see Hermione and y/n with the Daily Prophet in their hands both looking worried. When y/n saw me, she threw the Daily Prophet somewhere in the corner. I ran up to her and hugged her.

y/n pov

"you are still alive" Harry chimed with a shaky voice. I mouthed Ron what is going on. He just shrugged.

"yes, I'm... Harry are you okay?". He nodded. 

"Let's just go to eat breakfast.". Harry suggested. We nodded and left.

~

When we got to the table to eat, Harry didn't even touch his food he stared at it then at me and again at his plate. I was sitting next to Hermione. I looked at her. She seemed to understand what I meant with that look. 

I got up and changed my seat to sit next to Harry. I put my head on his shoulder. He seemed to feel better as he started eating his plate of food. I wanted to ask him why he was scared, but I didn't to not remind him.

To our luck, Seamus burst into the hall and slammed that Daily Prophet in front of Harry. I looked up at Hermione and we shared worried glances. This won't make Harry any happier that is for sure.

"hes been sighted! hes been sighted!" Seamus exclaimed crossing his arms. Gryffindor students started forming around us gasping at what they are reading from the prophet.

"who?" Ron asked.

"Sirius Black" Seamus replied rather annoyed. I sighed heavily.

"In Dufftown too. That isn't much far from here" Bem added in. Great. Brilliant just brilliant.

"what if hes coming here". A student asked worried. That caught Harry off gard. I saw the eyes of guilt when I looked at Harry. He put a hand on his head. After, He slammed his head on the table.

"Hogwarts is the safest place to be right now, even if he is coming here, we'll be just fine" Katie assured that worried student.

I shared glances with Harry. He seemed like he was about to cry.

"all of you go to your classes, don't worry. We are all protected. Regardless, professors are all around the castle to provide our safety. Don't forget that" I assured.

~

Harry's pov

We finished breakfast and went to our Defenc Against The Dark Arts classroom. All that I was hoping was a decent Defenc Against The Dark Arts teacher for once. At least not Quirell nor Lockheart.

We walked into the room only to see the classroom flipped in someway. all the chairs were put to the side of the classroom making a huge space. I thought a Christmas party could be held in this large space. I only found a wardrobe in the middle of the classroom.

I looked around the class and spotted Malfoy taking y/n's injured, wounded wrapped up arm and looking her in the eye. I felt the same shallow feeling.

"intriging isn't it?" professor Lupin asked. "would anyone like to venture a guess to what is inside?"

"a Boggart that is." Dean answered.

"very good mr. Thomas. Can anyone tell me what a Boggart looks like?"

"nobody knows." Hermione answered.

y/n nodded. "A Boggart takes the shape of what you fear the most" y/n continued.

"correct ms. Granger and ms. l/n!"profesoor Lupin said. He then walked towards the wardorbe. "thankfully there is a spell to repell a Boggart." he started. "repeat after me clearly. Riddikulus!"

"Riddikulus!" all students repeated. - Well - of course all but Malfoy, who y/n was still standing by him.

"this class is ridiculous." Malfoy muttered.

My heart was burning and the dark shallow feeling was only growing stronger as I watched y/n and Malfoy togather. 

Hermione kept looking at Malfoy and y/n and she said,: "Mmm, aren't they quite cute?"

I was taken aback by her words and I quickly replied,: "I'm sorry?"

Hermione didn't face me and she said,: "Why did you get flustered, Harry?"

"I didn't" I denied. She finally looked at me, eye is eye, with a knowing look with a smirk forming across her face,

"There isn't anything from that." I muttered.

I turned back to the professor as he was instructing Neville to do something. Hermione stopped looking at me and she gave attention to the class. Neville seemed frightened and anxious, but he pulled out his wand ready to do something. 

The professor walked up to the wardrobe and opened the door which Snape came out of it.

"R-riddikulus!" Neville shot. Snape then was in an old lady's clothes. Everyone in class started laughing. Even the Slytherins. I thought they loved Snape as he always treats us, Gruffindors like rubbish. 

I then remembered ms.Figg. I used to be dropped at her house to be babysitted while Dudley celebrates his birthday. Rather annyoing. I have no idea how I manage to  live with them.

"alright everybody form a line". The whole class formed a line ready to try. y/n stood behind me and Malfoy was apart from her because of a person. At last.

Ron was first to try. Snape turned into a huge spider. "Riddikulus!" Ron shot. The spider got roller skates and started having a hard time pulling himself togather. 

Ron started laughing and the whole class followed. I wasn't scared of spiders. I used to live with them in the cupboard. Students kept trying. 

Seamus's Boggarts was a banshee. 

Padma Patil's Boggart was a snake.

And so on the list continues.

 After ages of waiting it was my turn. Smoke started forming and a dementor came out of it. I pulled my wand out to cast Riddikulus but I froze I wanted to move but it didn't work.

y/n then jumped infront of me and the Boggart turned into a human surrounded with blood. y/n broke into tears. Professor Lupin also jumped infront of y/n and the Boggart turned to a moon. "Riddikulus" the professor shot. The moon then turned into a white balloon and flew around the class room.

"class dismissed!". He then hugged y/n who broke into harder tears. The professor patted her shoulder and told her that she can stay here in the classroom until she is ready to go back to class. 

"I'll go tell professor Dumbledore about this and you will get informed with the class work that you missed". 

He signalled me that I could stay if I want, then he left. I did stay. I just hopped I didn't. y/n's tears were only tearing my heart into pieces. I didn't wanr to talk to her until she speaks first.

"are you okay Harry?" y/n asked.

"I'm. you?"

"fine aswell"

"what was, um.. your Boggart about?"

"losing my loved ones, like I lost my mum". y/n's words shocked me. I pulled her into a hug.

"she may rest in peace"

After about 1 hour of talking, y/n was better. I then remembered Malfoy on our way back to the common room.

"Malfoy now knows what is my biggest fear, brilliant. I'll never hear the end of it" I whined.

"Draco wouldn't do anything"

"Draco?, not Malfoy?" ... "are you both togather?"

"what?! no, we are friends!"

"how did you become friends so fas-". I then realised.

"you went to meet Malfoy at midnight alone?!" I asked with sharpness in my tone. I regretted it.

"yes.. but he was in-need"

"y/n he never been nice to us before. Probloms form starting from him"

"I understand, but-..he used to be my bestfriend" 

"I don't think you understand the meaning of what you are saying"

"Enough Harry, I want to hear the end of this rubbish conversation!" she snapped. Ron and Hermione ran to the sounds of us fighting. Good noone else was there.

"y/n blood" Hermione exclaimed. y/n looked at her arm. "your cut is open again".

"again?" I demanded.

"yes. Again" Hermione snapped. y/n left and went up to the girls' dorm and Hermione ran after her.

"you have to apologize" Ron said. "what is it that you said that made her that mad?". I then explain the whole story to Ron.

"Harry you like her." .. "don't deny it".

"I do Ron. I do. This is why I cant handle seeing her with Malfoy" .. "I will go talk to her tomorrow. Let's go to sleep for now"

____________________________

(written on" 5/7/2022 - 1616 words)

Early chapter!

Dramatic fight between friends.

Q1: what would your Boggarts be if I didn't give one in the story?? mine would be losing loved ones, just like in the story.

Q2: who's wand would you love to own? (other than the elder wand).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

307K 8.8K 35
~ Year one ~ Warning: this is a journey through all of the books / movies so if you want a quick read, over and done with, I don't believe this is fo...
2K 41 7
Arya Gerasimov lost her twin sister at a young age to Death eaters and has lived in the dark for a long time, not knowing much about the outside worl...
441K 20.2K 37
After the war Harry distances himself from everyone, feeling empty. He spends a year in solitude, only writing letters to communicate. When he's fina...
189K 5.7K 32
~ Year two ~ Warning; this is the second book in a series!!! This also will journey through all of the books / movies so if you want a quick read, o...