The slightest touch (Teacher...

By Sugarclouded

Tobie is a girl who hates herself and everyone in it. She is very much a loner. She has never fallen in love... More

It Starts With A Title (Chapter One)
With That Hello (Chapter Two)
Don't leave me now (Chapter Three)
Foundations To Cover (Chapter Four)
Sweet Dreams (Chapter Five)
I was the world (Chapter Six)
All i hear is lalala
It's Me Again (Chapter Eight)
One And Two (Chapter Nine)
Bite My Heart (Chapter ten)
Secrets, Can You Keep It? (Chapter 11)
In The End (Chapter 13)
Hand In Hand (Chapter 14)
Broken Face (Chapter 15)
Give Your Soul To Me (chapter 16)
How Was He Considered Evil? (Chapter 17)
You Let Her Go ((Chapter 18))
And When It Rains (Chapter 19)
Character Update

Dying Daisy (Chapter 12)

11.8K 293 22
By Sugarclouded

Tobie's POV

I walked away slamming into his shoulder.

He turned and grabbed my arm tight.

I looked over and up at him.

"Let. Go." I said with murder in my voice.

He held on tighter and shook his head. I could see his eyes watering up.

I starred at him as my sight became a blur. A tear ran down my cheek and dropped to the floor.

"I'm so sorry." He said softly.

I sniffed trying to hold back the rage.

"What can I do to make it up?" He soon said. His eyes became more watery.

"Let go of me." I said calm.

He hesitated and let go. I watched his arm fall back to his side.

I turned around with my back to him.

"Tobie..." His voice cracked. He was crying.

I didn't look back. I walked away.

It was after school as I came out of class. I looked around a bit hoping I saw Matt. But, he wasn't in sight. I walked out of the building thanking it was Friday.

I got into the car. My mom didn't say a word. We got home and I went into my room locking my door.

I sat on my bed and roles up my sleeves. The cuts were healing but, not fast enough. I cut into them again and added some more. My arm was covered in blood. I grabbed a towel and rapped it around my painted arm.

I looked up and feel a rush.

I felt my eyes move faster then my brain could process.

My eyes closed slower and shut for longer.

I felt myself getting unbalanced.

I fell back onto my bed hitting my head. I was out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

453 73 23
A teacher who is new to love finds love on her first day at school. He is a flirty bad boy and she is a shy girl who never loved anyone other than he...
9.7K 518 25
she is innocent straight A student she always obey the rules and she believes in love but she didn't fall in love before and she is waiting for the...
18.9K 603 19
Everyone has had a little crush on their teachers at some point during their time at school. However, I bet it's not every day a teacher has a crush...
6.9K 224 24
Meet Hailey McAdams, a star student known for her sharp mind and bold words. She never guessed that her quiet school life was about to be shaken up b...