Dimensional Hearts

By Soejammy

A camera turns on as Soejammy's face was up close to the camera lens. Soejammy: Is this thing on? How the f**... More

Disclaimer
Prologue
Introduction Sequence
Chapter 1: Strangeness in the night and the beginning of an adventure.
Chapter 2: Awakening within Traverse Town.
New book cover!!
Chapter 3: The wonders of Wonderland and a Friend in need.
Chapter 4: Rewinding time in the Azad
Chapter 6: Soaring through the skies. Legends of Icarus.
Chapter 7: The flirty goat and the fantasy battle
Chapter 8: Waning trust in Traverse Town
Chapter 9: The Plot Twisters reunited and along with their chaos
Chapter 10: Emotions rising in a bizarre town - Part 1
Chapter 10: Emotions rising in a bizarre town - Part 2
Chapter 11: Belly of the Beast. The Duck Supremecy Happens.
Chapter 12: Under the sea, under a lot of trouble.

Chapter 5: Of the Jungle, we shall blaze!

243 6 65
By Soejammy

Soejammy's point of view

Location: Gummi Ship

With all the business finished in the Palace of Azad, it was time to move on to the next world. I was quite happy at the controls driving the ship to the next destination, ignoring all the grumbles and complaints from a certain duck with ruffled feathers about how he should be in charge of driving. The usual complaints that he always gives.

Donald: I specifically said that I drive the ship and that you're not going anywhere near the controls! But you just don't seem to listen when I say that, even though this is my ship!!

Soejammy: If you ever heard of "Cat in the Hat", I do the EXACT OPPOSITE of what you say!!

Donald: Why would a cat WEAR a hat?!

Soejammy: Says the duck wearing a coat and hat~

Donald yelled in frustration as he pulled some of his feathers out, to which amused me. Goofy once again had to play the meditator to calm Donald down as Sora, Mini-Nep, Jiminy and Kitty just watched the scene with some quiet laughs, already seemed used to this by now. Beat however were watching with sweat drops seeing as they weren't used to this interaction between us on the Gummi Ship.

Beat: Is this what it's always going to be like when flying on the ship? Donald and Big Bro always fighting over who gets to fly? Why not just take turns flying it?!

Hearing Beat's comment, Donald turned to look at him looking very serious.

Donald: You weren't in the ship when this happened, but this MANIAC almost had the ship DESTROYED when he had control of the ship and we had to fight some Heartless ships. He was doing twists and turns, sending us around in a loop, going full speed straight into the fight. This is why I do NOT want him near the controls of my ship!

Silence was heard throughout the ship, enough that you could hear a pin drop as we waited for Beat's response. The only response was him looking pale at what they heard before Beat spoke up.

Beat: Maybe... We should just leave... Donald to drive the ship...

I turned my head away from where I was steering as the ship slightly changed direction in a slight tilt.

Soejammy: Oh, come on~ There's no point in having an adventure without some risk for excitement~ Besides, at least I haven't crashed this ship into asteroids like Zapper's ship. Unless of course, you all want me too~

While my eyes were off from the sight ahead of the ship, I could see everyone pointing to me as I took that in to be a voting.

Soejammy: Huh. I didn't know I was great at convincing people. I should do it more often.

Donald: WE'RE NOT VOTING!!! LOOK AHEAD OF YOU, YOU BIG PALOOKA!!!

Donald rushed up to me and grabbed my head to turn it back to the front as an asteroid WAS HEADED FOR OUR SHIP!!!

Soejammy: Ah, it appears I DID misread what was going on. Hmm... Oops.

Everyone began to yell as I pulled on the gears to begin making the Gummi Ship ascend upward while the asteroid was almost about to collide into us. At the last second, I was able to get everyone and the ship above the hazard and relax from the controls for the moment.

Soejammy: Is... Is everyone okay...?

I looked back to see that Donald was flat against the wall, Goofy as a pancake, Kitty with pale skin with her ears laid back on her head in fright, Beat with his hair frizzed out and Sora... Who was upside down on his chair seeing stars.

Soejammy: Oh, for the love of, if you wanted to sit upside down, I could have ordered a special seat for you, Mr. Starman.

Even though he was upside down in his seat, Sora still somehow managed to send a glare towards me for the wrong name.

Sora: My name... Is Sora!!

Soejammy: Whatever you say, Mr. Star.

I heard Sora beginning to yell as he dove in onto me as he began to pull on my face from behind and at my hair, the ship would stop and go forward each time I struggled.

Soejammy: Hey! Get back in your seat, or I'll give you a reason for seeing stars!!

Sora: Then get my name right for once, you know what it is!!

As Sora kept pulling at my face and hair, my struggling kept making the ship move forward. No one seemed to notice as we were all busy struggling or trying to get Sora off me. Only stopping and realizing the situation when Jiminy yelled to get our attention,

Jiminy: I would hate to disturb you when you're busy, but your struggling is causing the ship to move forward each time! Someone needs to get back on the controls now!

Soejammy: Yeah, tell it to "Mr. Grabby-pants"!!!

Sora: MY NAME...! IS SORA!!!

While I had my hands on the steering wheel, Sora pulled me hard by my head as I had too much of a grip on the wheel, that it broke off. Sora and I looked at the wheel as we looked at each other and then at the wheel. I soon point to him and then to the wheel.

Soejammy: Now look at what you've done. Ya made me break the thing.

Sora: MY FAULT!?!?!

Soejammy: You were trying to pull on me. I was trying to keep the ship in control. But NOOOOOOOOO~ You had to make me break it, ya idiot.

Donald rushed in to see the damage done as he began to yell.

Donald: MY SHIIIIIIP!!! Why you-!!!!

Soejammy: Uh-oh, spaghet-

Before I could make a joke, Donald jumped on both Sora and I as the three of us got into a scuffle on the ship. Alarms were ringing as I felt we were almost near the world I knew we would be at, but I didn't pay any mind to that. I had to deal with a prepubescent child and a raving duck trying to kill me!!

Sora: Get my name right for once! You're the idiot here!!

Donald: WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY SHIP?! YOU WILL PAY FOR BREAKING IT!!

Soejammy: Hey! I was doing well before "Sir Grapples" took my head-

Sora: NOT MY NAME!!!

I was having to deal with both people at the same time as Jiminy jumped out of Donald's hat along with Mini-Nep out of my pocket. They looked at the window and began to yell.

Mini-Nep: Nep, nep, neppity, nep!!!

Jiminy: Hey fellas!!

Sora, Donald and Soejammy: WHAT?!

Jiminy: WE'RE HEADING STRAIGHT FOR ANOTHER WORLD!!!

The three of us got up, saw the terror on our friends' faces as we turned to the world we were rushing into.

Soejammy: Ah... Continue this fight another time lads?

Sora and Donald: Agreed...

Soejammy: Good, now...

Sora, Donald and Soejammy: AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Sora, Donald and I soon clung onto each other for dear life as we began to spin towards the world, I recognized to be Tarzan's world. Also known as the Deep Jungle as my memory recalls it. It was one of my toughest worlds when I had the original if my memory suits me to be correct. Instead of there being a single boss, I remembered there being two for this one. Of course, there was that time with the leopard, but that's another story for another time. As soon as we got near to the world, the ship soon ejected us as to stop immediately to avoid crashing into the world. I was able to break away from Donald and Sora as I looked to see where Kitty was. I began to hurl myself to her as I wrapped my arms to hold her in a protective hug. We soon began to fall into the world as the next adventure began.

World: Deep Jungle

Location: Treetops.

As I had seen the others get separated, I held onto Kitty to protect her from the crashing into trees and branches. I felt my body crash into the wood as they would break or catch onto a vine to break off them. When we landed, I was flat on my back while Kitty held onto me for dear life and was shaking in fear.

Kitty: Can... We please... Get to one world where we DON'T END UP CRASHING?!

Soejammy: Do you really want an answer from a guy who likes to drive in a mad fashion...?

Kitty: On second thought... Just forget I ever asked that question... Also, you need to stop driving in a mad fashion. We already have enough danger in these worlds without needing the danger of risking the Gummi Ship being crashed or destroyed!

Soejammy: Hey when you only live once. You have to shout, "YOLO BITCHES!!"

Kitty: And if we only live once, I would rather be able to enjoy life without being in constant fear. Such as fearing a crash! Though... I should expect this craziness and chaos with you by now.

Soejammy: Well, I kind of like where I'm at right now.

Kitty looked at me and soon how she was on top of me.

Soejammy: Hello~

Realizing the position that we're in and that she's on top of me, Kitty quickly sprung up and looked around the area. Though it was obvious she was also trying to hide the blush.

Kitty: Okay, time to focus. This is obviously Tarzan's world, but where the heck is everyone else?! Did we get separated again...?

Soejammy: Yeah... Though when we went to the Prince of Persia world, it was in a castle...

Kitty: But... We didn't go into a castle...

Remembering the Grand Rewind that was caused, of course, that Kitty wouldn't remember as I chuckled softly.

Soejammy: Ah... Right. We only went to one place and then fought the Heartless. Or Vizier turned into a Heartless... That NEVER made sense to me honestly...

Kitty: Well regardless, WE need to figure out WHERE our friends are. Would the "psychic" have any ideas on where we may need to look?

I began to think as I remembered Sora would be landing in the Tree House at the very top of the world, Donald, and Goofy landing in an area with a clearing of Bamboo Thicket... As for Beat... I have no clue where they are...

Soejammy: Honestly, I know where Sora, Donald and Goofy are. Beat however... No clue.

???: Then we need to go look for them, quick!

I freaked out when I heard a voice coming from my pockets as I saw Jiminy and Mini-Nep pop out of them.

Soejammy: J-Jiminy?! My little Nep?!

Jiminy: Surprised to see us?

Soejammy: Well, I honestly didn't know where you two would have been. I saw you on the ship!

Jiminy: Well, we had to get to safety somehow. And Mini-Nep showed me the inside of your pockets. Did you know Mini-Nep has her own house there?!

Soejammy: NO! NO, I DID NOT!!!

Mini-Nep seemed to smile innocently as if to act like she didn't know what Jiminy was talking about. Kitty raised a brow at this, looking between me and Mini-Nep.

Kitty: Jammy...How big ARE your pockets to have a HOUSE in there?!

Soejammy: Not important... But DON'T think you're out of the woods just yet, my fine little Nep-child. We are going to have a talk later about this "house" of yours in my pockets. No pun intended about the woods.

I said that as of course we are in the trees of this jungle as Mini-Nep facepalmed about the obvious setting we were all in.

Mini-Nep: Nep, Nep, Nepu...

Soejammy: I know we're in a jungle! Which is why I said that the pun wasn't intended!

Jiminy: How about you two discuss this when we have found our friends?

Soejammy: Not my fault I'm now just finding out about a house in my pockets. I shouldn't be surprised since I literally have endless space for them.

Jiminy: Still wondering about that too...

Soejammy: Story for another time.

Getting up from the ground, I began to look around as I took in the breath of air the jungle had to offer and placed my hands to my waist.

Soejammy: Haaaaaaa~ Ya smell that Kitty?

Kitty: Um... The weird smell of the jungle?

Soejammy: No, my fine feline friend~ That is the smell of ADVENTURE!!!

I looked at Kitty with a big smile as she looked around and shrugged in being unsure.

Kitty: Um... I don't know if you noticed, but we're not exactly in a place to even...

Jiminy: And we don't even have a map to go by here!

Mini-Nep: Nepu nep!

I soon rushed to Kitty as I had an arm wrapped around her shoulder and began to visualize the world before us. I smiled as I explained my meaning to her and our tiny companions.

Soejammy: But that's the ADVENTURE in all of it!! It's the fact that we follow our OWN trail. The trail that leads us to wonders and mysteries~!!

Kitty, Mini-Nep and Jiminy all looked at each other in not being so sure. I soon separated and summoned out Oblivion to take a grand look around us.

Soejammy: In fact, because we have no map, whatever way we go, is our destiny to follow!! Our own trail that we make!!

Kitty: But just WHAT are we following?! What trail though?!

I began to look around as I pointed to that way as I began to chop vines up to see about clearing a way.

Soejammy: The trail... That we blaze!!

After I was done chopping vines, I tried to present a path for us to go down on, but it turned out to show a tree behind the thick vines. I looked at Mini-Nep who facepalmed, Jiminy with his top hat off to scratch his head and Kitty just unsure of how to follow. I began to think of something as I pointed in a random direction as I shouted.

Soejammy: I mean, THAT trail we blaze!!

Mini-Nep, Kitty and Jiminy all had a look and sighed. I began to walk in the direction that I felt to be the right way to go. I heard Kitty exclaiming stuff behind me about Mini-Nep along with what was happening.

Kitty: Nononono! You're staying with us.

Mini-Nep growled as she soon bit Kitty on her finger and yelped.

Kitty: EEK!! Your Mini-Nep, bit me on the finger!

Soejammy: Ha!! That means she knows what I was doing!!

Kitty: Just what are you talking abo-

I soon looked at Kitty as I smiled brightly and faced the open world ahead of us.

Soejammy: Look out new world here we come~

I soon turned to Kitty and the others in my good mood to express how I felt.

Soejammy: Brave, intrepid and then some~

I soon began to push Kitty to help her get motivated as I could see Mini-Nep getting into the feeling. While at it, I could see a vine and a cliff up ahead as I was getting more excited for what to do.

Soejammy: Pioneers of Maximum~ Audacity whose resumes~

Kitty looked ahead of her and began to get worried about what was going to happen next as she looked at me.

Kitty: Uh, haha! Okay! No adventure for me today thank you!

I soon poked my head around to show Kitty my smile of joy for adventure.

Soejammy: Show that we are just the team~ To live where others merely dream~

Kitty: And I would like to wake up from that dream right now! Please!

I began to push Kitty more as Jiminy was trying to speak to me out of what I was about to do, but I ignored every word as I knew what I was doing.

Soejammy: Building up a head of steam~!

As I rushed ahead of Kitty, I took hold of her in an arm around her as I jumped towards the vine I saw and took hold. From there, we began to swing from the vine towards wherever we headed for!

Soejammy: On the trail we blaze~!

I whooped as I held Kitty tighter and felt Kitty yelling with how we had nothing, but a vine keeping us from falling down. As we kept going, I loved the area around us as I kept singing about another reason for adventuring while we were here.

Soejammy: Changing legend into fact~ We shall ride into history~!

Kitty began to look at me with eyes of wonder while I kept the upbeat tone about this wondrous chance.

Soejammy: Turn myth into truth~ We shall surely gaze~!

As soon the next vine came around, I grabbed hold of it as I began to take us down to another path and into a clearing. In that clearing, we could see a large body of water around us with various animals to see. Elephants, crocodiles, flamingos and more of the sort. Kitty's eyes widened as I touched us down on a thick tree branch to let her view everything.

Soejammy: On the sweet unfolding~ Of an antique mystery~

I placed an arm around Kitty around her shoulder as I let her gaze at the area ahead of us.

Soejammy: All will be revealed~ On the trail we blaze~!

I could notice a new upbeat feeling in Kitty as she was getting into the feeling of how I brought the feeling to our wondering. We began to walk along the branch as some birds flew right past us as Kitty had a bigger smile on her face. I was about to sing still, but I would soon be surprised by something.

Kitty:Paradise is close at hand~ Shangri-la the promise land~

Soejammy: Looks like someone is coming out of their shell~

Kitty had the biggest smile as some baby Gorilas played past us in the water and caused Kitty and Mini-Nep to giggle. This caused me to have a smile on my lips in seeing them happy in enjoying this place.

Kitty: Seventh heaven on demand~ Virgin vistas, undefiled~

The more Kitty got into it, we began to run as her sense for adventure was widening. Running along the beach as some of the wildlife saw us running by.

Kitty: Mind and bodies running wild~ In the man behold the child~!

I soon took Kitty by her waist as I jumped up into the sky and grabbed another vine to help us keep going on our own quest to regather the group and find Beat.

Soejammy and Kitty: On the trail we blaze~!

While we were swinging, I could see some parrots and other little birds flying in the same direction. Kitty soon grabbed her own vine as we began to swing side by side with each other as I could hear her giggling and see her smile.

Kitty: The trail we blaze~

Soejammy: Is a road uncharted~

Kitty: Through terra incognita to a golden shrine~!

In a heap of letting go of how she was feeling before, Kitty got adventurous and decided to launch into the sky a little more and grab a vine above me as I decided to meet with her on the same level. We kept swinging as we didn't care where we went to find our friends. As long as we found them, it would be an adventure of a lifetime.

Soejammy: No place for the traveler~

Kitty: To be faint hearted~

Soejammy and Kitty: We are part of the sumptuous grand design~!

When we got to another clearing, we decided to get off the vines we had and just enjoy the moment between us both of how synced we were in our high of adventuring. We soon landed on some tree trunks as we began to slide down them side by side while laughing with one another.

Kitty: Changing legend into fact~!

Soejammy: We shall ride into history~!

Kitty: Turn myth into truth~!

Soejammy: We shall surely gaze~!

We soon jumped off as we landed on a tree branch as we could see a pack of waterfalls ahead of us as I knew it was the place, we needed to go to in order to seal the keyhole. Although I knew it was important, I didn't care about that as I was loving the moment with Kitty.

Kitty: On the sweet unfolding~

Soejammy: Of an antique mystery~

Kitty: All will be revealed~!

I was about to sing the next part as when we shifted our weight, I could feel the tree branch beginning to break. Kitty and I looked down and could see that it was about to break as we tried to jump off in time, but we began to fall down with Kitty holding onto me tightly and yelling.

Soejammy: On the trail we blaze~!!

As we finished singing, Kitty and I once again fell to the ground. Well, more specifically, myself laying on the ground on my back with Kitty on top of me as she was still holding onto me tightly. Seems that this may become a common position for us to be in.

Kitty: As much as I enjoyed that moment and that adventure we had, I really hope that it doesn't become a habit of us falling like this.

Soejammy: Well, I don't have too much of a problem with it. Especially if you may fall for me~ Comfy holding on to me like this?

Kitty rolled her eyes at this cheesy pick-up line, looking at me with a deadpan expression. Even though I could see a light blush from the pick-up line as she got up.

Kitty: Not really the best time for anything like that, especially when we still have a quest to find our friends baka!

???: Well, I'm not sure about Goofy, Sora and Donald, but I know one of your friends is here!

Hearing a voice, we looked around before seeing one of the trouble magnets nearby. That trouble magnet being Beat.

Soejammy and Kitty: Beat?!

Beat: I got lucky that I got chosen to protect the little one and not get tied up

???: Jammy! Kitty! Be careful!

Hearing two other voices, we looked around before spotting Beat and someone else. Beat was protecting Chibi!

Kitty: Chibi?! Where's Charlie? Wouldn't he usually be with you?

Soejammy: And why was Beat chosen to protect you?

Beat: Well, seems like I'm trusted by the gorillas not to be tied up. But it's not the time for talk! Let's get out of here before-

Before Beat could finish his sentence, I felt a presence behind me and Kitty as we both turned to be staring at Kerchak with Kala behind him.

Beat: Before you get caught in the gorilla habitat... Too late now...

The fight or flight instinct kicked in, and knowing that we wouldn't be able to fight the best option was to run. However, there was no chance of running before I felt myself being grabbed by other gorillas and tied up with vines along with Kitty. Chibi didn't look happy with this as he looked at Kerchak. Seeing both Kitty and I being treated like this, he began to speak in gorilla to catch Kerchak's attention before speaking what he said in english for us to hear.

Chibi: Let my friends go! They are good people!

Beat: You can trust Chibi! My friends would never dream of hurting any of the gorillas! I promise!

Kerchak only stared at Chibi and Beat before giving a huff sound to communicate with the gorillas. Kitty and I were untied as the gorillas stepped back from us due to Chibi's orders.

Soejammy: Okay, first off, how are you Chibi? Secondly, WHAT THE JUICE IS GOING ON HERE?! When did you start speaking gorilla?!

Chibi: I'm part god, remember? Not to mention part monkey.

I deadpanned as I soon facepalmed myself in how that was answered.

Soejammy: None of that makes sense, but okay...

Kitty: Makes sense to me, at least the God part anyway. But does ANYTHING really make sense on this whole adventure and all the traveling we have done?!

I raised my hands and began wanting to approach Chibi, but I soon had the gorillas snarling at me and blocking my path from Chibi.

Soejammy: Chibi, what the fuck?!

Kitty: Language!

Chibi: Oh yeah... You're probably wondering what's going on, right?

Kitty: We would really love to know. Would you please explain?

Chibi: I faced off against Kerchak and I became King of the Gorillas...

We all looked at Chibi as it was dead silent before I spoke up.

Soejammy: Okay... 1. WHAT!!! 2. THE FUCK!?!?!?!

Kitty: Again... Language!!

Soejammy: Chibi is old enough!!

Kitty: And once again... You're a baka! Doesn't mean you need to use that language!!

Soejammy: Okay, I would like to point out that a LITERAL GOD CHILD is the King of the Gorillas right now!!! HOW IS THAT NOT WEIRD?!?!?!

Beat: How are you questioning ANYTHING right now?! I'm sure that weirder things have happened before!

Soejammy: Not anything like this before! Name one thing that has happened that is weirder than what is happening right now!

While this fight about strange things was happening, I noticed that Kerchak was speaking with Chibi about something before Chibi nodded and went elsewhere. Most likely to go and get Tarzan, who would be at the camp right now along with Sora, Donald and Goofy. If memory is correct, Sora would be looking for the slides to show Tarzan to try and find his friends before they come here due to Clayton saying about going to see the gorillas to Tarzan. We didn't have to wait a long time before we saw Chibi coming back to where we are as he seemed happy to be here.

Chibi: Isn't this place cool?? I really like it here.

Soejammy: Chibi... You do know that we're inside a different universe, right?

Chibi: Yeah. I know we got sucked into a portal and DBZ, Ruby, Nintega, Cedrick, and Charlie are separated and are in different worlds. I know you're pretending to be a psychic to play along with the others in keeping this idea of yours a secret due to knowing what you know of this universe.

I looked at Chibi as my first thought after hearing how he knows everything. He must have read my mind.

Soejammy: Chibi... Are you a psychic?

Chibi: No, big brother Beat told me.

Chibi pointed towards Beat as said Saiyan brat jumped in fright.

Beat: Chibi!! You snitch!!!

Soejammy: Snitches get stitches!!!

I soon dogpiled on Beat and began to pull on his hair while getting him into an arm lock.

Soejammy: You blabbed your mouth?! YOU BLABBED?!

Beat: Uncle...! Uncle...!

Kitty: Will you let Beat go?!

I was arm locking Beat so much, Beat was red from the strangle.

Chibi: Jammy... I think Beat needs to be able to breathe...

Soejammy: He'll be able to breathe when he learns not to be such a SNITCH!!

Beat: I won't snitch again...! Just let me goooooo...!

Kitty: Okay Jammy, I think that Beat has had enough and has learnt his lesson! Now let him go so that he can breathe!

Looking at Beat to see his face was a bright red, I released my arm lock on him as he started gasping for breath.

Beat: Ugh... I am NEVER... Even going to think of... Snitching on you again... Big bro...

Soejammy: Good to see you learnt your lesson on snitching little bro~

I gave an innocent smile while saying this, Beat just giving an eye roll while regaining his breath. Time flies when dealing with saiyan brats as I could soon see Tarzan was standing on one of the clearings looking at Kerchak, and standing behind him was Sora, Donald and Goofy. Noticing the group, Kitty and Beat both waved up at them as Goofy waved back. Donald, Sora and myself only gave glances at each other before looking at Tarzan or Kerchak waiting to see what would happen between them. Tarzan started saying something to Kerchak in Gorilla, leaving everyone confused except for Chibi, who was able to translate for me, Beat and Kitty.

Chibi: Tarzan has just said to Kerchak: "Kerchak, please listen to me. I know the nesting grounds are secret, but I trust them. You see, I want to help them because... Because... Well, they need us."

Beat: Need them? They need them for what?

Kitty: I believe that Sora may need their help to try and find Riku and Kairi. And I'm sure Donald would be set on finding the King no matter what, Goofy would want to find him too.

Chibi: Maybe they talked to Tarzan about looking for help finding them?

I remained silent, continuing to look at Kerchak along with Kala who turned to look at him after Tarzan had finished speaking. However, Kerchak wasn't looking at Kala, Tarzan or anyone else. He was instead looking at the treehouse, seeming to be distracted or lost in thought. He stared at the treehouse for a moment before leaving the habitat in the treehouse's direction, Kala looking at Kerchak before following after him. Instead of sticking around to talk, Sora quickly started jumping onto vines to get to the treehouse with Tarzan, Goofy and Donald following.

Kitty: So... We were tied to a tree by vines after falling into the gorilla habitat... And Beat is guarding Chibi who is now the King of the gorillas... I thought that Wonderland was crazy, but this is just as bad... Anyone got a plan so we can find our other friends?

Soejammy: Okay, can we please find out WHAT THE FU-

I saw the look that Kitty was giving me out of the corner of my eye, daring me to finish what I was about to say. I rolled my eyes at this before changing it to finish my sentence.

Soejammy: What the HECK HAPPENED HERE? I know that Chibi is now the King of the gorillas because he defeated Kerchak, which is still really strange to me... But why was Beat chosen to protect Chibi?

Chibi: I can answer that. After I had defeated Kerchak and became King, I was looking around the scenery with him before seeing something falling out of the sky. When I looked up to take a closer look, I saw Beat were the ones falling... Right onto Kerchak. Of course, Kerchak was... More than angry and was ready to mangle them. However, I was able to convince him not to hurt them.

Kitty: How were you able to convince Kerchak? I can't imagine that would have been easy if he was extremely mad.

Chibi: With Beat, I was able to convince Kerchak that he was like an ape and that he shouldn't hurt someone like a gorilla and instead suggested he help protect me. I'm glad I was able to convince him not to hurt him...

Kitty's reaction to hearing this was a sweatdrop as she tried to think about what to say, myself looking at Beat with a deadpan expression.

Soejammy: First in Wonderland when you fell from the sky onto the Queen of Hearts and ended up on trial, and now here where you almost got mangled by Kerchak if Chibi hadn't saved you. Are you planning to upset or make someone else mad by falling from the sky again in the next world?

Beat: It's not like we meant to fall on him!! But I am just glad that Chibi was able to suggest making me his guard instead of being tied up.

Chibi: But how did Jammy and Kitty end up here? It looked like they fell. Did either of you get hurt?

Kitty: No need to worry Chibi, we're fine.

Soejammy: It was more of a fleeting pain when landing on the ground. But as for how we got here... Well let's just say that when we went on the quest to start looking for everyone else, we were being adventurous spirits and creating our own path on the trail we blaze.

Kitty and I smile thinking about the adventure that we just had while looking for our friends as the others looked at us confused.

Chibi: Adventurous spirits? The trail you blaze?

Beat: What is that even supposed to mean?

Kitty: Well, we were having our own little adventure when on a quest to find you and our other friends. Looking around the scenery and the different animals, swinging on the vines, having fun. But when we landed on a tree branch, it broke, and we couldn't jump off in time. That's how we fell here.

Soejammy: And speaking of other friends, we should go and find Mr. Grabby, Grumpy Mcduck and Goofy.

Hearing the names that Jammy has given Sora and Donald, Chibi tilted his head looking confused,

Chibi: Mr. Grabby and Grumpy Mcduck? Who are they?

Beat: Mr. Grabby is Sora and Grumpy Mcduck is Donald. You'll get used to all the different names that Big Bro calls them.

Chibi: But why are they being called those names? Did something happen between Sora, Jammy and Donald?

Soejammy: Well Mr. Grabby just got frustrated with me calling him different names other than his real name and decided to grab onto me while I was driving the ship. This caused the wheel to get broken which was HIS fault for pulling me! And then Grumpy Mcduck decided to join in on the attack on me because of the wheel being broken, causing a fight to happen. Plus, he's always grumpy anyway so that name just fits him well.

Chibi: But friends shouldn't be fighting with each other. You all need to say sorry and make up for this, especially if you're working as a team.

Soejammy: Sorry Chibi, but this isn't something we need to be saying sorry for. We were just goofing around with each other, this is pretty common for us now. Well except for breaking the steering wheel on the ship.

Chibi: Fighting between you, Donald and Sora, is this common?

Kitty: Yes, but in the end, they still are friends and can work well together. So, the fighting isn't really something that needs to be too worried about.

Beat: They're exactly right Chibi.

Soejammy: I honestly wouldn't blame them if they suddenly hated me and not each other when we meet back up.

Chibi: But if your friends, then they shouldn't be hating you for something like this.

I looked at Chibi with an expression of how he said that as I looked away.

Soejammy: We're talking about an angsty teen along with an enraged albino duck. What do you expect from those two types of combos in a team???

Chibi: To forget whatever they were mad about and to get along as a team?

Soejammy: You are so young along with being clueless, Chibi...

Beat: Well then how about we ACTUALLY find out how they would react by finding them and meeting up again? No point just standing around talking about it.

Soejammy: Isn't that what we ALWAYS do???

Kitty: I have to admit, Jammy has the best point there.

Beat: We aren't like any red and blue soldiers though.

I looked at Beat and tightened my right hand into a fist and slammed it down on top of Beat's head to leave a bump.

Kitty: Ouch.... That had to have hurt....

Beat felt a little bit dizzy from the hit before he shook his head to regain his composure along with putting his hand where the bump was.

Beat: What?! It's technically true!

I hit Beat on the head again and sighed to focus on more important matters.

Soejammy: Besides the talking and about... We should begin making our way to the tent where the others came from.

Kitty: And where exactly IS the tent the others came from?

Soejammy: Well, it should be some place down where the ground is. If we follow that-

Before I could continue to speak, a gunshot rang out in the air as it echoed to where we all were. Beat apparently didn't like how that sound came out of nowhere as he hit the deck.

Beat: Okay, I'm not the only one who heard that conveniently timed gunshot that sounded awfully nearby, right?

Soejammy: Ah, they must be at the treehouse where Clayton tried to shoot Terk, but missed because of Donald getting in the way. This also hurts Tarzan's relationship with Kerchak and Kala as Clayton almost killed one of their herd and then tries to silver tongue his way out of his dilemma.

Kitty: I'm going to guess that the gunshot was Clayton shooting out of anger? I doubt he would get out of that dilemma so easily.

Soejammy: No, it wasn't out of anger. It was more out of wanting to hunt gorillas. Quite honestly, he would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for the meddling half-pints to get in the way.

Jiminy popped out of my pocket as he looked at me with a curious expression.

Jiminy: And JUST how do you know that specifi-

Soejammy: Psychic.

Jiminy: Then explain about you naming out four different people! You know how EXACTLY things are playing out and it just keeps boggling my head!

Soejammy: Trust me, if I told ya, you would be confused to the point where you couldn't comprehend.

Beat: *whispers* You're the definition of confusion...

I flinched before I slowly stood up straight and gave a menacing glare behind my back. I then snuck behind Beat after a split second as I had planned to do something when he decided to look towards me.

Soejammy: Beat... Turn around...

That statement was enough to get Beat nervous as he knows nothing good is about to come for him.

Beat: W-Why?

Soejammy: Turn around... And look at me...

Beat inhales and closes his eyes shut before he slowly turns around towards me before he slowly opens an eye. When he looks at me, I give nothing but a stare that would send shivers down his spine. The look I gave seemed empty and endless as I could see Beat shivering by just looking at me.

Beat: So... I-Is... this the part where I'm supposed to run away?

Kitty: That might be the best idea... I would recommend running as fast as you can.

Beat: Great...

Beat then quickly and comically got his feet running in circles before he tried to speed off as quickly as he could. But before he could get away, I had fired my Blizzard magic in a concentrated blast as I turned Beat into an ice statue.

Soejammy: Freeze ray~

Kitty: Did you really need to turn him into an ice statue...? He doesn't exactly need to chill out like Donald.

Soejammy: Firstly, good pun. Second, because it just felt like my "cold" stare needed a bit more of an "icy" glare~

Hearing my puns, Kitty just gave me a look with a raised brow which was just screaming "are you serious?"

Kitty: Remind me again why I put up with your puns?

Soejammy: Because I'm the only way of being able to know how things play out and can plan accordingly to each world in this universe.

Jiminy hearing this, he sprang out of my pocket and grabbed hold of my hair to look at me directly in the eyes.

Jiminy: "THIS UNIVERSE"?!

Soejammy: Aw crap baskets...

Jiminy: You mean to tell me you- No, you AND your friends are from someplace other than ANOTHER WORLD?!?!?! From a DIFFERENT universe entirely?!

Soejammy: Um... Yes?

I gave an embarrassed smile in my slip up while the others facepalmed from this.

Kitty: You know... For someone who was giving the biggest lecture before on keeping that detail a SECRET, you sure blew that really quick.

Soejammy: Oh, lay off. My slight ego boost got in the way, and I slipped on that, don't blame me!

Kitty: Not to sound like I'm blaming you, but I am totally blaming you.

I groaned while I saw Jiminy trying to reach for his journal to try and document what he was experiencing as I snatched the journal from him in a hasty manner of worry.

Soejammy: Nononononono! No writing!!

Kitty: You really should have not given that information away to the one DOCUMENTING OUR JOURNEY!!

Soejammy: I KNOW! I KNOW THAT, MS. OBVIOUS!!!

Kitty: Well, if it was so obvious... THEN WHY DO IT IN THE FIRST PLACE DUMMY?!

Soejammy: HEAT OF THE MOMENT!!!

Jiminy: Hey! Gimme back my journal!! I need to document this in our adventure!! I have so many questions about how you all got here!!

I looked at Jiminy as I kept the book away from him so we could try to explain to him, but Beat's head thawed out due to the jungle heat as he began to speak before I could.

Beat: We... kind of have questions about how we got here ourselves, but don't exactly know who to ask yet...

Kitty: All we really know is that a portal appeared that we got sucked into and ended up in this universe...

Soejammy: In fact, we're not even supposed to be here. Or how we met the Prince and Farah in the previous world. After our arrival in this universe, things I know or would have known, began to change suddenly. And I don't know why...

Chibi: I think in this case, we'll all have to expect the unexpected.

Beat: Right. Anything that we don't really see coming can happen at this point.

Jiminy tried to squirm in reaching for the journal, but I soon grabbed him with my other hand to separate him from it more.

Soejammy: Will you listen and stop thinking of your journal for ONE second!?

Kitty: Well, it is a bit understandable why he wants the journal... If you were being told all of this, wouldn't you want to write it all down?

Soejammy: BESIDES THE POINT...!! Look, you can't write any of what we just said down because this is REALLY secret to us and honestly, no one is ready for universal travel just yet. Because honestly, I don't want anyone especially who we are facing to even discover this.

Jiminy: But think of all the possibilities there are! Who knows what other worlds in different Universes are there!?

Soejammy: That's the point! If people know how to travel to other Universes, who knows how much damage that could cause our own worlds!? Our worlds!!

Kitty: Jammy makes a good point... If any of the villains and enemies find out about universe traveling, it's going to bring danger to all our homes! It's just way too risky to tell anyone.

Beat: Who knows? It could even damage the entire multiverse.

I nod my head in agreement at what Kitty and Beat said as I looked at Jiminy.

Soejammy: It is REALLY that important that no one else knows about us being from a different universe...

Jiminy looked at me and then to Kitty and then the others. When he gave it a moment to think about it, he looked towards me and sighed.

Jiminy: Okay... Okay... But I want to request a FULL review on how in the world you got to this universe!! After the threat is over, that is.

Soejammy: Deal.

Chibi: Now that we got that sorted, shouldn't we be heading to the tent?

I gave Jiminy his journal back and gave him a warning.

Soejammy: Even dare write a single text about what we talked about, I'll use the pages as toothpicks.

Jiminy hugged his journal even more as we soon began to make our way towards the campsite where to meet up with the others if my calculations and timing was perfect.

Location: Campsite

Well, I can safely say that my calculations and timing are correct as when we entered the campsite, I could see Mr. Grabby, Grumpy Mcduck, Goofy and Tarzan at the campsite along with some new Heatless which are called Powerwild and Bouncywild that were attacking a gorilla. These are monkey-like and quite bothersome Emblem Heartless. The Powerwild has dark blue fur which is darker around the arms and legs, but lighter around the head and torso. It has a shadow face with yellow eyes, and it has claws at the end of its paws and feet along with a tail similar to a monkey, and it also wears anklets. The Bouncywild like its counterpart has brown fur, but a more feminine appearance. They have a darker brown fur which has jagged edges on the torso, dark brown paws and it also has a monkey tail. Just like its counterpart, it also has a shadow face with jagged edges around it, yellow eyes and wears a bow on top of its head, along with golden hoops in its ears and blue, yellow, and green bracelets and anklets. The group were too busy to notice that we had arrived while dealing with the Heartless, until I sent a fireball towards one which was about to attack Sora from behind, causing everyone to look at my group.

Donald: Oh, so now you arrive! A bit late to the party, aren't we?

Soejammy: Shut your damn beak, albino duck. We had something important to do like getting our friend untied after they fell from the sky right onto one of the gorillas! At least we stuck around to help them then just wandering off to who knows where!

Sora: Well, it was good that we did wander off as Donald helped to save a gorilla from being shot! And someone must not have been happy about that... We just heard a gunshot and then all these Heartless just appeared!

Beat: And speaking of Heartless, shouldn't we be dealing with them instead of talking right now?!

It seems that the Heartless weren't going to be patient any longer to let us keep talking, as they immediately went in for an attack to scratch everyone. Wasting no time, Kitty and myself brought out our Keyblades to block and strike back along with Sora and Beat punching them when they got close enough while helping protect Chibi, Goofy defending himself with his shield, and Donald using ice magic to try freezing them.

Kitty: Any idea how we deal with these guys?!

Soejammy: They're annoying but not the hardest enemy to beat! You may need to roll to the side or block with the Keyblades or however you can until you get an opening to strike at them. If not able to do so, using a lot of magic would be easier! The one with the claws will mainly scratch at you to attack, and the one with the bow will either shoot a dark orb at you with its slingshot or drop banana peels if you get too close while running. It can also fire bananas at you to slip on with the slingshot too.

It seems that Beat found this out personally, as when he went to get close to one of the Bouncywild Heartless, a banana peel was dropped as it ran which Beat stepped on and started sliding. I could swear that instead of stars, I saw bananas going around his head while he was in a daze.

Soejammy: Well, I think that our friend here is going a bit "bananas", but this isn't really the right time to be "monkeying around".

There was a mixture of eye rolls and facepalms from the group hearing the puns while focusing on the fight. But there were glares sent my way from Beat who snapped out of his daze and were about ready to pounce on me, but Goofy got in his way to block a dark orb and a Powerwild from scratching him.

Goofy: Gwarsh, I know that the puns may have made you angry. But you gotta be careful if the Heartless strike.

Beat: Okay, first off... "monkeying around"? Second, can't we just eat the bananas?! And third... "monkeying around"...? With gorillas? Come on, dude...

Soejammy: It's a common phrase!!! People say it all of the time!!

Donald: What people??

Soejammy: Lots of them! Kitty or at least some people you wouldn't know about.

Donald: You are hopeless...

Soejammy: Don't judge because-!!

Donald: DON'T YOU DARE SAY IT!!

I then pose in a way with my hand on my hip and raising my head high while sticking my hand outwards.

Soejammy: -I'M FABULOOOOOOOUS~!!!

I then hear our boob, Beat spit something out in disgust as we all look at him to see that he tried to eat a banana peel and by the looks of it... And knowing from experience too... It was disgusting too as he was trying to clean his tongue with his hands.

Kitty: The peel?! Just the peel?!

Beat: Hey, you guys aren't Saiyans, so you don't have to deal with getting hungry so often! It was right in front of me, so I decided to take my chances! ...It was nasty.

Soejammy: Then eat the dirt!

Beat: Hell no!

Sora: HEARTLESS FIRST! TALK LATER!

Agreeing with Sora, everyone including the boob went back to the Heartless fight. Though there were a few... Slip ups when we stepped on the occasional banana peel, we were able to beat all the Bouncywild and Powerwild and made sure the gorilla was safe. After making sure that we weren't going to be sneak attacked, it seemed that now was a good time for a catch up.

Soejammy: So, Sir Quackers, Mr. Grabby and Goofy. How have things been for you since you decided to leave us with an angry gorilla in their den?

Donald (Sir Quackers): Don't you look at us!! You fell off in your own direction!!

Soejammy: Only because someone nagged on me when I was trying to help everyone. At least we decided to chase after you. If we haven't, you all would have died. Maybe.

Sora (Mr. Grabby): Hey! We have been fine! We wouldn't have died if you didn't chase after us! We can fight without needing your help all the time!

I looked at Sora as I looked over to my side and gave a sign of doubt and laughed. There were a few snickers and giggles when they saw my sign, which caused a fuse to blow with Sora and Donald.

Sora and Donald: AND WHAT IS SO FUNNY?!

Soejammy: Your faces~

This caused Sora and Donald to turn red in the faces as they got their weapons out to begin chasing me around. The others watching this just had a deadpan look used to this happening by now, except for Chibi who tilted his head.

Chibi: Is it really always going to be like this with Jammy, Donald and Sora?

Kitty: Honestly, this seems pretty mild for their chaos usually.

This only caused Chibi to tilt his head more in confusion as Kitty and Beat shared a glance wondering how to explain.

Beat: Well, Donald is usually the one to be caught in Jammy's teasing quite often.

Kitty: And usually the... Target practice when it comes to new spells. I don't think Donald will ever forgive him for the bald head from fire or being completely frozen in a block of ice to then be pushed off a high place...

Chibi: Are you really sure they really do get along with how often they seem to fight?

Kitty: Pinkie promise. Even though they do fight a lot, they can work well together in the most serious situations. It has helped save us quite a few times.

Chibi was thinking about what was said before smiling and nodding.

Chibi: Well, it's still not very nice for friends to fight, but I am really glad that they can still work well.

As this conversation was going on, I ran behind them with Sora and Donald still chasing me with raised weapons. Goofy was following behind trying to keep up to calm the situation down. When he was able to catch up, he was able to meditate the situation as the others watched.

Beat: And it's a good thing that we have Goofy as the team meditator to deal with this chaos trio.

The group laughed at the joke made as Goofy, Donald, Sora and I made our way back over to the group to have a catch up.

Soejammy: Okay, I think we got that out of our systems.

Donald: More or less if you ask me, but you're still screwy if you ask me.

Soejammy: Do I smell a roast? I think it is duck soup. Because I can cook that up right now.

Donald was going to say something, but he then noticed Chibi after getting a moment of rest.

Donald: Who's this??

Kitty: That's our friend, Chibi.

Donald: What's a little kid like him doing here??

Soejammy: He may be little, but he sure is NOT a kid when you get to know him...

Donald: And just how is he not a kid when you get to know him?!

As Donald was talking, I was chuckling as I pointed to him.

Soejammy: Because he is lifting your bill right off your face~

Donald, being confused, looked at Chibi surprised before looking at his bill. The surprise grew more seeing his beak was really lifted off and he quickly picked it up to put it back in place.

Donald: HEY!! WHAT'S THE BIG IDEA?!

Sora: D-Donald's bill was...

Goofy: ...on the ground...??

Soejammy: Yeah... Think of Chibi as a LITERAL god... I wouldn't piss off a person like Chibi. Not when the Gorillas are thinking of him as their king...

Sora, Donald and Goofy didn't seem to even know what to say, though they did look as pale as Donald's feathers from seeing what had happened.

Soejammy: If I was you, I would settle our differences, AFTER we give Chibi a ride to Traverse Town...

Chibi: But we are going to be helping Tarzan first, right? And all the gorillas to make sure they're going to be safe?

Soejammy: Of course, we are Chibi. I would never leave this world in danger. That's why we even came here to begin with. Right, Donald, Sora?

I looked at both the duck and itchy grabbing boy to make sure they agreed with me as they followed suit.

Donald: Oh yes! We would never dream of leaving a world in danger when we came to help!

Soejammy: Exactly~ Not even if it meant that we wouldn't have any hopes of finding a king here at all~

Feathers were ruffled at this as Donald looked ready to use me for magic target practice himself, but Goofy got in his way before anything could happen. I chuckled as I subtly pointed to Chibi to remind him what Chibi did to his bill. In reference to what I was trying to convey, Donald marched up to me and whispered into my ear out of earshot of Chibi.

Donald: I'll get you back for this...

Soejammy: Good luck trying~

Sora, wanting to change the subject, came walking over to where I was in hopes of answers being given.

Sora: So... How did you guys-

Soejammy: Psychic, remember? I knew there would be a bullet shot coming from a house in the trees as you all would have returned to this campsite. Sadly though, my abilities cut off just as darkness began to cloud my vision. The darkness being the Heartless that we fought of course...

Sora: Ah... Right...

I was about to say something, when Tarzan lifted my arm and began to smell under my armpit.

Soejammy: Uh, hello... Nice to meet you too, Tarzan, the child raised by Gorillas...

Tarzan: Hmm? Friends? Sora?

Tarzan looked at Sora as he shook his head on answering Tarzan's question. Tarzan was a male whose parents had to abandon their ship and sail to the nearest island. A tragedy happened while Tarzan was still an infant that involved the murder of his parents by the wildlife the jungle held. Kala, the gorilla before in the treetops, is Tarzan's adoptive mother who saved Tarzan when he was still an infant. Growing up with the gorillas changed his physique and physical capabilities. Tarzan is a white male with long brown hair, Tarzan was in top physical condition as the time spent with the gorillas helped improve his normal capabilities. While Tarzan doesn't wear many clothes, he only wears a loincloth, but nothing else. Tarzan usually walks on his hands and feet due to how he was raised, but it helps make him agile the way he can fight. The weapon Tarzan wields is a hand-made spear to either swing around to hit his enemies or stab at them with the tip of his weapon.

Soejammy: Ah, right... You have difficulty speaking with other humans... In other words, not fluent in English... Raised by gorillas after all...

The group looked at me in silence as Sora spoke up.

Sora: You're making that up.

Soejammy: I am not!

Donald: And how do you know for su-

I cut Donald off with a gesture to point out the psychic part, to be met in return with an eye roll. Maybe he should be called Sir Eyes Rolls-A Lot instead. When the commotion with the Heartless is over, the Gorilla from before walked up to us and handed Sora a tiny item before running off.

Soejammy: You're welcome! If you're looking for body guarding service, I can recommend anyone, but the noisy duck.

Snickers, giggles, and laughs were given from the group as the noisy duck gave a loud quack at my comment, who looked about ready to chase me around the campsite again. Talk about anger issues.

Donald: Who are you calling noisy!?!?

Soejammy: My point exactly~

Donald would have begun chasing me, if Chibi didn't give a whimpering look of not wanting his friends to fight each other. Seeing this look, and remembering a certain incident involving his bill, Donald seemed to have changed his mind about chasing me, but still muttered annoyed.

Donald: Why does a chosen one have to be such a troublemaker?!

Soejammy: The real question is, why does the chosen one have to deal with your shit?

Before Donald could make another comment in response, I flinched slightly when I felt a bonk on my head and looked to see Kitty with puffed cheeks.

Kitty: Will you stop fighting each other for five minutes? Just five minutes?! We're on the same team here!

Donald and I looked at each other and then at Kitty with the exact same sentence in mind.

Soejammy and Donald: He started it!

With even more puffed cheeks, Kitty replied to us.

Kitty: I don't care who started it, as I'm finishing it!

I groaned softly as Donald did as well. Knowing where we were, I was about to do my trick of making a prediction of the future, when Jane, the love interest of Tarzan, exited out of the tent after hearing the commotion and noises. Jane is a researcher who came to the jungle on an expedition to do research on the gorillas with her father. She is a white female with brown hair and blue eyes. She wears a beige tank top that looks to be faded, and a brown sarong, tied with a tight knot around the waist.

Jane: Tarzan? Is everything- Oh? New visitors??

Soejammy: Ah, Ms. Porter, glad to finally meet you.

Jane was stunned by my sudden approach and with how I knew her last name before she could introduce herself.

Jane: W-Wait, how do you know my name?

Soejammy: I'm sorry if I startled you. I have read about your father's expeditions and wanted to meet him. It has inspired me into looking into becoming a researcher myself and I was hoping that I would be able to get some tips and advice from him

Jane smiles when she hears that I knew of her father's work and that it inspired me to try becoming a researcher myself.

Jane: It's always so wonderful to meet people who know of my father's work, especially when it helps inspire people into thinking of becoming researchers themselves. My father isn't here right now, but I'm sure he would be happy to help when he is available.

Soejammy: Thank you. Oh, I almost forgot to introduce myself. My name is Soejammy, but you can call me Jammy. I see you may have already met Quackers, Grabbers and Goofy, but please allow my other friends to introduce themselves.

After I introduced myself, I looked at the others for them to introduce themselves too. I could feel the stares of Donald and Sora as I smirked without them seeing it.

Beat: The name's Beat, good to meet you.

Kitty: It's a pleasure to meet you, I'm Kitty.

Jiminy and Mini-Nep made an appearance as they poked their heads out of my pocket for their own introduction.

Mini-Nep: Nep, Nep, Nepu Nep!

Jiminy: Don't forget about your other companions!

Soejammy: Of course, of course. Our small friends here are called Mini-Nep and Jiminy.

Jane: It's nice to meet everyone. If I may ask, is everything okay? I heard a lot of commotion going on outside and wondered what was happening.

Soejammy: Ah, one of the gorillas ran into some trouble with some very bad creatures.

Beat: But luckily, we were able to stop the creatures and help the gorilla get away safely.

Jane: Thank you for helping to protect the gorilla. Please, help the others if they need it?

Kitty: Of course, we'll be happy to help and do whatever we can to protect the gorillas.

Goofy: We won't let you down Miss Porter.

Jane: Thank you, everyone.

Jane smiles at the group before she heads back to the tent, but before she could go in, I called out to her quickly.

Soejammy: Ah! Wait, Miss Porter??

Jane turned around to look at me as I brought Chibi up to her to allow Chibi to be safe.

Soejammy: Could you watch over Chibi? He's a dear friend of mine and Kitty and we think it would be best if he stayed here with you.

Jane: Oh, sure, not a problem. I'll take care of him while you all are helping the Gorillas.

Jane and Chibi soon walk into the tent as I face toward my group and the new addition of Tarzan heading anywhere where a gorilla needs our help.

Soejammy: Okay, I have-

Donald: I'm assuming that your "psychic" abilities are telling you where you need to take us next, oh mighty mind lord...?

Soejammy: Awww~ It's a wonderful feeling that you're understanding how I know what is going to happen~ Maybe you do care about me~

I gave a funny smile with a few eye flutters to add some salt to Donald's wounds. Donald was just grumbling and muttering under his breath on the way to the treehouse, something along the lines of "Why did I of all people have to be a chosen one?". Though it soon stopped when we reached the first gorilla that needed help in the Bamboo Forest.

Soejammy: Okay, you good for wanting to handle the problem until we're done helping the gorillas? Grabby? Quakers?

Sora: "Sora"! And only a temporary truce.

Donald: Same.

Soejammy: Works for me!

As soon as we begin to fight the Heartless, many more things would soon come our way.

Time skip...

Location: Tree House

After rescuing the gorilla at the Tree House, it soon rewarded us with an item before running off. Although we had some "slip ups", no pun intended of course, everything worked okay. Even though Donald got caught in some vines, Goofy sliding on banana peels into trees, Beat getting shot by the Bouncywilds... Everything was okay.

Sora: We helped to protect all the gorillas, now to get back to Jane and tell her the good news!

Everyone was in a happy mood that we were able to fulfill Jane's request and were excited to tell the good news. Though I was thinking about something else, which Jimity picked up on.

Jimity: Jammy? Aren't you happy to have been able to help?

Soejammy: Oh, I am, I really am. I was just thinking about the final fight to come.

Confused glances were shared between the group before they all landed on me, everyone wanting to know what I was talking about.

Goofy: Have you had another prediction for the future?

Soejammy: Indeed, I have~ But all I will say about it is that the enemy is one hidden in plain sight.

This just caused everyone's expressions to show even more confusion, but before anyone asked me what I meant, I quickly spoke up.

Soejammy: Now I would give more information about what I meant, but where would the fun in that be~?

In response to that, most of the group, Sora, Donald, Goofy, Beat, Kitty, Jiminy and Mini-Nep fell over due to the stupidity of my comment. Tarzan, not knowing what happened, just blinked, and observed us. I chuckled while walking out the Treehouse to head back to the camp, hearing the groans from my mysterious hint and from not being offered any more info before they turned into footsteps as everyone followed after me.

Location: Camp

When arriving at the camp, we went straight into the tent to talk to Jane. As we came in, Jane noticed us and began speaking.

Jane: Good to see everyone again. Were you able to protect the gorillas?

Soejammy: No need to worry, all gorillas are now safe. We handled every area where we found a gorilla in danger.

A sigh of relief was heard from Jane when she heard this, though she did still seem to have another worry on her mind.

Jane: You have my gratitude for helping with my request. But by any chance, did you see Mr Clayton on your travels?

The worry about Clayton must have grown more when all of us shook our heads.

Jane: I do hope Mr. Clayton is safe...

Goofy: Gwarsh, we don't mind helping to find Clayton and see if he is okay.

Jane: I would hate to be a nuisance, but if you really don't mind it would really help if you could see if he is safe.

Sora: It's no trouble at all, we'll be happy to help however we can.

Jane: I really can't thank you enough for everything you have done.

And so, begins our new mission. Mission: Find the angry hunter. In knowing what the next step was, I timed it perfectly as we all heard a gunshot ring out from the Bamboo Thicket. Though, I felt someone jump into my arms as I looked to see it was none other than Kitty. Kitty shivered in my arms and with her hands around my neck at how sudden and loud it was.

Soejammy: We must stop having to hang out like this.

Kitty soon looked towards me as she then suddenly blushed really hard. From how embarrassed she was, she closed her eyes and began to yell.

Kitty: BAKAAAAAAAAAA!!!

I soon felt a tremendous hit against my cheek as I was sent flying towards the crates nearby and crashed hard into them. I felt my world was spinning as I was upside down in the position I was in. Kitty had fallen to the ground with my absence of holding her while the others laughed. Jiminy, at the time, had decided to have returned to Sora for wanting to be safer with him, but Mini-Nep wasn't lucky as the sudden spinning in my pocket caused her to fall out with swirls in her eyes...

Soejammy: Ow...

Kitty: Whoops... I'm so sorry Mini-Nep... I didn't mean for you to get dizzy like that...

Mini-Nep: Neeeeeeeeeep...

Both Mini-Nep and I soon fell over with a thud and had to recover for a moment. Once we had recovered, even though the duck could have given us a potion... We decided to head off again on the quest for the trigger-happy gunman, Clay-diot.

Third person point of view.

Location: Bamboo Thicket

Arriving in the Bamboo area, everyone walked into the area and began to look around for Clayton.

Sora: Anyone see him?

Donald: Nope.

Goofy: Nothing over here.

Kitty: He's a guy with a loud gun... How can we NOT find him?!

Beat: I don't know. Maybe big bro can-

When Beat tried to look towards Soejammy, he looked around and couldn't find Soejammy anywhere to begin with. Beat did double take to look for Soejammy everywhere.

Beat: HUH?! WHERE DID HE GO?!

Kitty: How the heck did we just lose where Jammy is?! Why are we losing everyone here?!

Donald: Well, it serves him right. He's the one that gave us a crash landing us here in the first place!

Sora: But he was the one who wanted to land here to begin with. Not to mention we found a clue to your missing King with that Gummi you and Goofy found.

Donald: You-!

Donald was about to say something when Donald sighed and looked away, knowing he was caught in something that was in fact true. Donald began to walk over to the bamboo walls and lean his back against it.

Donald: Whatever. I'm so glad we don't have to deal with his craziness anymore.

The sound of chopping noises could be heard as it was faint at first, but was getting louder. Goofy could hear it with his ears and began to talk about it.

Goofy: Hey, does anyone else hear that?

Everyone began listening to hear what Goofy was talking about, most not very sure what he was talking about. Kitty perked her ears up to listen in, her ears twitching when hearing the same chopping sound Goofy heard.

Kitty: I do hear something. I think it may be... Chopping?

Donald: "Chopping"??? Why would you be- Wait a second... Why is Jammy not even here with us? Why is he EVEN gone in the first place?!

Beginning to hear the sounds of chopping for everyone, a machete soon cuts through a wall of the bamboo as Soejammy soon walks out of it while swinging a machete around blindly while looking at a map! Soejammy had even changed into jungle gear with a big backpack and hat to go with the look. With how he was walking, he was headed straight for Donald!

Soejammy: Don't worry guys!!! I'm sure we're almost to the clearing!!! I just hope I don't have this map upside down...

No one was concerned about Soejammy's new outfit or if his map is upside down. They were all more concerned about Soejammy heading straight towards Donald as they all yelled at the same time.

Everyone but Soejammy and Tarzan: JAMMY, STOP!!!

Soejammy, hearing the voice of the others, lowered his map and looked around himself as he had a smile on his face.

Soejammy: Oh, we're here already. I knew that short cut would work!

Beat: Um... Bro...

Donald: Think again... You big palooka...

Soejammy soon looked towards Donald as the duck had the top of his head of feathers chopped off by accident as the conglomerate sum was on Soejammy's machete.

Soejammy: Ooops.

Donald: Ooops?! OOOPS?!?! You have nothing else to say but "Ooops"?! You palooka!! Watch where you're going next time!!

Soejammy: Hey, I swore you all were right behind me when I decided to take a detour to the bamboo. I even had a map that would help us get here.

Handing Donald the map, the duck looked at it and soon had bulging eyes. It looked like the area with him, Sora, Goofy, Tarzan, Beat, Kitty and Soejammy himself in the area. And exactly in the locations of where they are right now.

Donald: WHAT EVEN IS THIS?!

Soejammy: A real time map of people in the area. Enchanted to even tell where we all are.

Donald: But- I- You-

Donald was getting red in the face at all the stupidity and antics Soejammy had been doing this whole time to where he exploded in a fit of rage.

Donald: THAT IS IT!!! Of all people I have ever met, YOU ARE THE WORST TO COME!!!

Soejammy: Ooo... That hurts.

Donald: I MEAN IT!! This whole adventure, you have been nothing but goofing around, doing things your own way, and using magic on me for your own fun!!

Soejammy: Just to test out my power and how they can-

Donald: I! DON'T! CARE!!! You have been nothing, but a nuisance and a big palooka to make this quest of ours VERY HARD!!! When we get back to the ship, we're dropping you, and YOUR friends off at Traverse Town, so that we can get back on the quest!!!

Donald's voice echoed through the bamboo forest as Soejammy looked at Donald with nothing but a straight face. A face that showed no emotion from how Donald yelled at him.

Soejammy: Alright...

Donald: AND DON'T YOU- Huh?

Soejammy: Alright. You can have it your way.

Donald: Uh, w-why?

Soejammy: Because you don't want me here. Because I keep sidetracking us, goofing off, and just keeping us from yours AND Goofy's quest to find the King and Sora's friends. I get that. I really do.

Soejammy then took the backpack off him and took the hat off as well to set it down on top of the bag.

Soejammy: Even though I made you mad... I was just having fun. I wasn't trying to sidetrack us or anything like that. I was just trying to liven this up. Our quest, find the King, find Riku and Kairi, and even our other friends...

Soejammy had a tear in his eye as it came rolling down his cheek as he tapped his foot on the ground.

Soejammy: You don't think that I'm scared? Huh? You don't think, I know I act like a fool?

Soejammy began to chuckle while trying to keep it together.

Soejammy: You don't KNOW anything about me. At all.

Donald: Oh yeah? Then tell me what I don't know.

Soejammy: I may act like a fool. I may joke around and do crazy things. But honest truth, I'm very fucking scared. So scared deep down.

Soejammy was taking deep breaths to control himself.

Soejammy: Like, ever since we found Beat and Chibi, it made me think of HOW many of our friends could be scattered! Like, they're on DIFFERENT worlds!! And that scares the shit out of me!!

Kitty: Jammy...?

Soejammy was taking deep breaths to keep himself together while tears formed more in his eyes.

Soejammy: I joke and goof around as I don't WANT to think of how some of us were just sent to Traverse Town, but how my other friends are whisked into the dangers!! At any moment, a world with them on it could be swallowed up by the darkness!!!

Soejammy got up and threw his bag into the bamboo and held his hands behind his head to keep taking deep breaths. Donald looked at Jammy confused about what he meant.

Donald: A world being swallowed up in darkness??

Soejammy: Yeah! That's what happened to Sora's. The Keyhole to his world, was filled with all the Heartless as it was DESTROYED by the Heartless from its heart being devoured!!!

Sora: W-Wait! What do you mean about a "Keyhole"??? You mean like that one back in the previous world we came from?!

Soejammy looked to face Donald with an empty expression on his face. Soejammy deliberately doesn't look at Sora.

Soejammy: How many people do you think that each star is going out up there? Huh? How many have gone out?? EACH STAR is a FUCKING world that is being devoured by the Heartless!!! And one of our FRIENDS could be on it!!! That's why I'm so FUCKING scared!!! Because out of the many worlds and people that are lost, the next one could be our friends!!!

Soejammy soon began to cough in pain as he was holding these emotions back all this time.

Soejammy: Each world that is gone, others suffer because WE COULDN'T GET TO THEM!!! That's WHY I didn't want to LEAVE!!! Because we found Chibi here, and now Heartless are here too!!! If the Heartless get the Keyhole, the world becomes lost in DARKNESS!!!

Sora, Donald, Goofy and Jiminy all have a shocked expression on their faces as Soejammy falls to his knees with having hardly any energy to even stand up.

Soejammy: So, don't think I'm not being okay, or if I'm goofing around for the heck of it. Because I'm not... I play pranks, make puns, and do anything to distract myself because of the fear of losing my friends!!!

Soejammy was so exhausted that he was sweating and looked like a mess with how he felt.

Soejammy: That's why I COULDN'T skip this would... Not without knowing if one of my friends was here and helped them get back to Traverse Town... Because I can't be there to help them, if they don't even know where they are...!

A silence spread across the group. Sora, Donald, Goofy and Jiminy were in stunned silence realizing the truth of how dire the situation is with how the stars, or the worlds are being swallowed in darkness. Jammy's friends were shocked by the situation, but were more shocked at seeing him like this as they hardly ever see him break down like this.

Soejammy: You complain... With how YOU want to find your KING...!! You are cold, heartless, no good for nothing DUCK!!!

A surge of dark mist was beginning to come out of Soejammy causing many to back away in fear of the darkness. Soejammy began to shake softly as he kept getting his anger out.

Soejammy: You always try to do things YOUR way! Like everything else but yours is the WRONG way!!

Donald: Hey...! I never said-

A dark demonic voice soon found its way into Soejammy's voice as he looked at Donald quickly to cut him off with yellow irises to change his eye color.

Soejammy: SHUT UP, YOU FUTURE ROAST POULTRY!!!

Donald felt every nerve freeze at the sight of Soejammy as he soon got up onto his feet while glaring at Donald, the darkness returning his clothes to normal out of the safari gear.

Soejammy: You don't even WANT to help us! You are only looking out for YOURSELF and what YOU WANT!!!

Soejammy began to walk slowly towards Donald in anger as he really wanted to lay waste to Donald with every fiber of his body.

Soejammy: You think I act all happy and cheerful all the time? Let me show you what happens when I FUCKING LOSE IT!!!

Soejammy summoned his Oblivion and began to charge towards Donald. Everyone was trying to rush to Donald, but Soejammy was faster than he usually was. But his target wasn't Donald when everyone sees him not swing his Keyblade. When Donald looked behind him, he could see Soejammy had caught the teeth of Sabor with his Keyblade.

Donald: WAK!!

Tarzan: Sabor! Danger!!

Sora: What is WITH this cat trying to attack us?!

Kitty: It's a WILD cat in a jungle, what would you expect it to do?! Lay down to let you pet it?!

Beat: Now that would be silly talk there, Kitty...

Kitty: Sarcasm Beat, sarcasm...!

Soejammy and Sabor were pushing against each other as Soejammy growled while looking Sabor in the eyes.

Soejammy: This cat needs to learn some manners, AND BUZZ OFF!!!

Soejammy grabbed Sabor by the throat and slammed her down to the ground. Sabor let out a yell of rage and tried to claw at Soejammy's face. The attack did almost nothing as if Soejammy was in a state of pure rage.

Soejammy: Seems someone isn't keen on being touched by me... Let me fix that~

Soejammy then reached for Sabor's tail and lifted the leopard up and slammed her to the ground. Not feeling satisfied, Soejammy began to grip her tail more and then kept slamming Sabor down on the ground.

Soejammy: How do you like being tortured~?! Being viciously attacked by someone stronger than you~! How does it feel to be on the lower food chain to someone STRONGER THAN YOU!?

Soejammy soon gripped the tail with both hands to swing Sabor and send her flying. Sabor crashed into the bamboo wall as she tried to get up slowly, but had an injured leg from the attack Soejammy had done to her. Sabor could see Soejammy walking towards her with a look of maliciousness in his eyes as he took every step closer to her. The more Soejammy lost control to the darkness, the more his body was being covered in a dark substance.

Soejammy: I wonder what I should do to you for ruining a special talk I was having with the duck~? Chop your head off~? Turn you into a rug~? How about I make your fur into my personal coat~?

Soejammy began to giggle softly in how his emotions were going out of control as Sabor wanted to run, but couldn't due to the pain she felt on her leg. Fear was felt within every member of the group having to see the torture Sabor was put through. But they all knew they had to do something, anything to make Soejammy stop.

Beat: H-Hey, big bro? I think that the leopard has had enough!

Goofy: Gwarsh, Beat is right. They already must be in great pain!

Sora: Come on Jammy! I know that they attacked, but they don't need to go through all that!

Donald: Don't lose control of your emotions like this!! You have to-

Soejammy looked towards Donald with a deep glare as if it had angered him greatly.

Soejammy: And do WHAT exactly? From my point of view, you are AFRAID of what I did to that big, ferocious cat. And I think I can tell, YOU don't want the same thing happening to you too... Am. I. Right?

In really, REALLY not wanting the same treatment, Donald made the best decision to shut his beak right there. No one wanted to risk getting the same treatment and remained silent while thinking of what to do. That was until a soft whisper came from Kitty as she slowly walked closer to Soejammy.

Kitty: There is something worse than getting the same treatment as the leopard... It's losing you to the darkness...

Soejammy looked at Kitty as he felt his anger rise still. The pain he still felt from the previous world still haunted him.

Soejammy: Yeah... There is something worse... FAR... Worse than being tormented and left alive to keep receiving more... What I had to go through was something I NEVER wanted for anyone to deal with...! You wouldn't even know... You wouldn't even know BECAUSE YOU DON'T EVEN FUCKING REMEMBER!!!

Kitty: Maybe I don't remember whatever it was you went through, and I sure wish I did so I could help you through it!! But I remember how it feels to LOSE a friend! To lose someone that you care about without even being able to do anything about it!!

Soejammy: AND WHAT WOULD YOU KNOW?!

No answer came from Kitty for a moment as she looked away from Soejammy, trying to blink away any tears threatening to fall before she looked back at him and spoke.

Kitty: I smile because I know sadness! I help people because I know the pain, and don't want anyone else to go through it! I've been broken before, but I pick up the pieces to move on and live my life the best I can! I have my own dark past I'm not proud of. Where I have seen the hardships and pain, when I EXPERIENCED the pain of losing someone you care about and being able to do nothing but just have to bear it! I couldn't do anything to stop the people I cared about going and not looking back!

Kitty's voice turned into a whisper at the end as she looked at the ground, unable to hold back the tears despite doing her best to remain strong.

Kitty: Especially the pain when your loved ones betray you and become an enemy instead...

Soejammy, seeing the tears hitting the ground, began to feel his heart resonate in pain as he fell onto his knees and groaned as the dark mist and substance began to recede back. Soejammy punched the ground as he shut his eyes and let out a roar of pain as he slammed both tightened fists to the ground. The shockwave caused the substance to be sent away from his body to dissolve in midair. Soejammy's eyes returned to his normal green eyes as he took deep breaths in being shocked back to his normal thinking. Everyone seeing this let out a sigh of relief that the darkness was gone and Soejammy was back to normal. Soejammy felt shaken by what happened as he was about to try and get up, when Sabor began wanting to take her chance to get him by surprise.

Tarzan: No!!

Tarzan, being quick on his instincts, rushed to get close to Soejammy and thrust his spear. Soejammy closed his eyes on seeing the spear heading his way to close his eyes. Feeling the rush of wind graze the right side of his face, he opened his eyes slowly to see the spear was not aimed for him, but Sabor who was just inches from him on her hind legs. Letting one last groan out, Sabor fell over to the side and did not move. Not even a single inch was seen coming from Sabor or breathing to be in fact. Soejammy looked at Tarzan while taking deep breaths and just held up a hand sign of a thumbs up for Tarzan.

Soejammy: Th-Thanks, monkey bro...

Tarzan tilted his head at not understanding Soejammy, but all Tarzan does is just grabs Soejammy's thumb in his hand and then makes a thumbs up as well. Soejammy sweats at Tarzan not getting the gesture, but doesn't complain.

Soejammy: Close enough...

Tarzan soon let go of Soejammy's thumb as it looked a bit crushed for a moment.

Soejammy: Ah... That's a problem...

The camera zoomed out quickly as he then began to yell to the top of his lungs in feeling his thumb crushed right before him. Everyone had to cover their ears when hearing the yell, not wanting to become deaf during the adventure.

Location: Campsite

Walking back with a broken thumb that was wrapped with a splint thanks to Kitty, the group returned to the tent to try and ask Jane for assistance.

Soejammy: Okay Jane, your gorilla hunk of a man broke my thumb and-

Looking around and noticing that Jane and Chibi were not in the tent and that there was no sign of them.

Soejammy: Uh-huh... WHERE THE HELL ARE THEY?!

As if by magic, or most likely hearing the yell that shook the whole tent, Chibi appeared in the entrance having just come back from exploring.

Chibi: Miss Jane? Is Miss Jane not here?

Hearing Chibi, Soejammy looked toward him before looking around the tent, before looking back at Chibi.

Soejammy: Okay... So, we asked Jane to take care of you while we went to help the gorillas...And we came back to see that Jane and you were gone...And now you just appear... WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!

Tarzan began to sniff the area as if he picked up a scent.

Soejammy: Okay... Dog mode engaged...

Goofy: What's wrong Tarzan?

Tarzan: Something coming. Jane danger. Jane near... Near tree house.

Donald: Sounds like trouble. Let's go.

Soejammy: Well, you have fun, I need to fix my thumb thanks to the strong man over there.

Chibi: Oh? You broke your thumb? I can help.

Soejammy: Thanks Chibi, but I don't see how-

Chibi then snapped his fingers as Soejammy began to feel agonizing pain in his thumb as the pieces of his thumb were snapping together and being repaired back into a perfect working thumb once more. When the last pop was heard, Soejammy began to yell even LOUDER than when Tarzan broke his thumb. Good luck to our heroes not having permanent hearing damage after all these screams.

Location: Forest

In the forest from the group, two robots with an army of Zakos were walking around. When they heard the scream, Grappler Gouf looked up to try and make it out.

Gouf: Wait, what was that?

Zapper: Probably some monkeys. Not like we're in a JUNGLE or anything!!

Gouf: You sure? Because I don't think an animal could make that high pitch of a voice... I think we should try going towards that.

Zapper: Just stick on the trail, you lugnut! We are going the right way!!

Zapper and Gouf continued to argue as the Zakos behind them sighed in having to keep marching. While the Zakos were following after them, one of them whispered to try and avoid his comment being heard.

Zako 1: I know that we're supposed to be following our leaders, Zako, but do we really need to keep getting lost with them?

Zako 2: It is our duty to keep following them wherever they go, no matter how lost they keep getting us, Zako.

Unfortunately, the comments were heard by both Zapper and Gouf who stopped in their tracks, and both turned to glare at them.

Zapper and Gouf: WE CAN HEAR YOU, YOU MORONS!!

The Zakos began to worry as Zapper and Gouf began to fire their guns that was beginning to cause panic in the group.

Location: Climbing trees

As the chaos with the lost robots was happening in one location, Soejammy's group on the other hand had left Chibi to have him stay at the tent while they reached the treetops where Jane called out for Tarzan.

Jane: Tarzan!

Soejammy: Did anyone hear that? Sounded like a mosquito.

Most of the group was looking at Soejammy with a deadpan look, Kitty and Goofy focusing on identifying exactly where the call for Tarzan came from. When finding the location, it showed Jane and Terk were trapped behind some vines and one big suspicious looking fruit was close by.

Goofy: I'm sure that this fruit wasn't here before.

Kitty: That's strange. Why would there suddenly be a big purple fruit just suddenly hanging around like this?

To answer Kitty's question, Powerwilds appeared around the area and suddenly looked at the group. Soejammy looked at Kitty as he rested against a tree.

Soejammy: You had to ask that question, didn't you?

Kitty: Blame the cat part that makes me curious!

Soejammy: AND THAT'S WHY THE CAT DIES!!!

Kitty: SATISFACTION BROUGHT IT BACK TO LIFE!!!

Soejammy: NOT A REAL THING!!

Kitty: IT IS SO BAKA!! THAT'S THE SECOND PART OF THAT SAYING!!!

Soejammy: NONE OF THAT MAKES SENSE!!!

Kitty: Well, I'm pretty sure... YOU STARTED THAT WHEN YOU SAID THAT'S HOW THE CAT DIED!!

Soejammy: When a cat gets curious, THEY CAN DIE BY CHANCE!!!

Kitty: WELL, THIS CAT WILL PROVE THAT WRONG!!

Donald got in between the two to break them up.

Donald: Kiss and makeup later! Heartless first!!

Not saying anything in response to the kiss and makeup comment, Kitty just brought out her Oathkeeper to block a strike from one of the Heartless before glancing at Soejammy.

Kitty: You know that your help would be appreciated too!

Soejammy yawned as he summoned his Oblivion out and threw it to bonk one Heartless on the head as the Keyblade bounced off to hit the other one.

Soejammy: Way "ahead" of you on that~

Kitty: Make any more bad jokes and it will be you getting the next bonk...

Soejammy: What~? Couldn't pass up such a "purrfect" opportunity~

Dealing with the Heartless striking at her and making sure that none of others would attack, Kitty calmly walked up to Soejammy before bonking him with her Keyblade.

Kitty: I told you, you would be getting the next bonk for another bad joke. A cat joke? Really? In fact...

Another bonk of the head with the Keyblade was given.

Kitty: You deserved another bonk for the bad cat joke.

Soejammy: Oh, come on~ My puns are always great~ They even drive the monkeys "bananas"~

Soejammy turned around and began to run to avoid another bonking. Kitty chases right after him with the Keyblade ready to bonk at any moment.

Kitty: Oh Jammy~ I just want to talk with you~ No need to run~

Soejammy looked behind him and could see a Oni mask just floating behind Kitty as she had a smile on her face!

Soejammy: NOT WHEN I KNOW THAT SMILE MEANS DEATH!!!

Kitty: Oh, come on! It does not mean death!! Just... Showing not to make too many jokes~!

Soejammy: THAT IS PRACTICALLY THE SAME AS DEATH!!

Strike after strike was thrown to try getting one bonk on Soejammy, but reflexes were able to help him get away before it could hit. Though unaware to the both of them, the Heartless were not as lucky to dodge as each strike kept defeating them! It was only when the chase was over when energy levels had run out did, they realize how quiet it was.

Soejammy: Something is going on here... It's quiet... Too quiet...

Kitty: I agree... Surely there should be noise from the Heartless...

The others were watching the chase speechless at the sight of all the Heartless being taken out by the strikes from Kitty's Keyblade. Snapping out of the shock when hearing Soejammy and Kitty saying how quiet it is, Sora was the one to explain why it was quiet.

Sora: Well, there would be more noise from the Heartless if the strikes meant for Jammy weren't instead hitting them and defeating them.

Soejammy and Kitty looked around when Sora said this, confirming there really isn't any more Heartless around as Soejammy looked at Kitty.

Soejammy: Well, looks like someone isn't that bad of a fighter after all~

A blush was immediately seen blossoming in Kitty's cheeks as she waves her hands around frantically while denying the statement, quickly changing the subject after her denial.

Kitty: Nononononono! I-I don't even know how I did it! I-I wasn't even trying to fight or beat the Heartless. But let's focus on what's more important, that big fruit and freeing Jane and the gorilla.

Heading back over to the fruit, the group were looking at it while thinking.

Goofy: Something really is suspicious about this fruit, but I just can't figure out what.

Soejammy: Well, there is only one thing to do! If you see something suspicious, all you have to do is hit it!

Donald: What kind of plan is that?! That's not even a plan, that's just being reckless... Again!!

Ignoring Donald's comment, Soejammy was looking at the fruit while holding his Oblivion, looking like he was going to aim and throw it. But of course, he went the reckless route, instead randomly just hitting the fruit haphazardly. Though everyone was looking worried, or annoyed in a certain duck's situation, this time the recklessness paid off! The fruit let out some sort of purple gas when it opened, which helped with freeing Jane and Terk. Seeing them free, the group headed over to make sure they're okay.

Kitty: Are you okay Miss. Porter? What happened? Did you or the gorilla get hurt?

Jane: Luckily, neither me nor the gorilla got hurt. As for what happened... Clayton came to the tent and... That's the last thing I remember.

Sora: Clayton?

Tarzan: Gorillas trapped. Terk ran.

Jane: We must help the gorillas!

With no time to waste, the group immediately headed to find Clayton and to save the gorillas. Soejammy began to think of how they could get to the gorillas in time as Soejammy raised a finger.

Soejammy: I know how we can get there fast enough~

Location: Treehouse

Going up to the area with the Treehouse, Soejammy took a deep breath in and looked over the side of the tree trunk that had the rope.

Soejammy: Aaaaaah~ Can you smell the fresh air and gentle breeze~?

Donald, looking annoyed, crossed his arms and stared at Soejammy.

Donald: If it means being lazy... Then no. HOW DOES THIS HELP US GET TO THE GORILLAS?!

Soejammy: Patience my fine, feathered fellow~

Soejammy walked over to Donald and then began to lead him to an area Soejammy wanted to bring him.

Soejammy: Now, if you would so kindly stare out into the area over there, you can see where I'm wanting to go~

Donald looked at Soejammy and sighed knowing that nothing was going to get through to listen to other plans. Deciding to humor him, Donald began to look at the area and not knowing what he was supposed to see.

Donald: Okay... Now what?

Soejammy: Just keep looking.

Donald kept scanning the area around him as Soejammy backed up away from the ledge. Donald was beginning to grow tired of seeing nothing when he began to speak.

Donald: Do you even have a plan or do you-

Before Donald could get his sentence to finish, Soejammy ran up behind Donald and kicked him in his butt to send him over.

Soejammy: FLY YOU BIRD!! FLY!!!

Donald had a look of disappointment as he was falling down as he talked to Soejammy.

Donald: 1. I hate you for this. 2. DUCKS LIKE ME DO NOT FLY!!!

Donald disappears down below as everyone, but Tarzan decided to just follow Donald down to make sure he was okay. Soejammy soon looked at Goofy, Sora and Kitty.

Soejammy: Who's next~?

Kitty just backed as far away as possible from the ledge in response to Soejammy's question.

Kitty: I umm... I think I'd rather take a longer way back to the camp where it's safer!!

Sora: I already fell from the sky already! I don't need to go through that again!

Soejammy: And I frankly don't care. This is the FASTEST route to the boss!!

Soejammy summoned Oblivion and quickly casted his magic.

Soejammy: Freeze ray!!

Everyone panicked and tried moving away fast before getting frozen, but was not fast enough as the freeze ray hit all three.

Soejammy: Believe me when I say this... This doesn't hurt me more than it makes you all "chilled" to the bone~

Soejammy soon began to toss his teammates over the side as he had one thing left to do.

Soejammy: Okay, time to say cheese to the Keyblade~

Soejammy soon proceeded to freeze himself as the magic sent him over the cliff to fall down below. It was a good thing the jungle heat was there, as when Soejammy and his teammates fell in their ice blocks, the heat was soon able to start thawing them out. But Soejammy was greeted by one angry duck.

Donald: I know you're reckless, but that just took it to a whole new level!! Pushing me off??? ARE YOU NUTS?!

Soejammy: For the record, I didn't push... I kicked your feathered ass off the cliff.

Donald: That makes exactly NO DIFFERENCE!!!

Soejammy: Yell at me later, boss to beat first that's way more important!!

Ignoring the yells and screams that were coming from Donald, Soejammy went on ahead to where the final boss fight would be as the others soon followed.

Location: Cliff

After making sure that Jane and Terk were okay and safe and that those that were frozen were properly thawed out, the group headed to the cliff. When arriving there, gorillas were shown to be trapped there with Powerwilds and Bouncywilds trapping them and Clayton behind them. The gun was raised and aimed, right at Kala and Heartless jumped at Kerchak when he went to save her. The situation was looking dire, but just when Clayton was about to shoot, Sora was able to intervene in time.

Sora: No!

Clayton looked towards Sora giving Kala, Kerchak and the other gorillas a chance to leave and get to safety. Tarzan joined Sora just as Sora spoke to Clayton.

Sora: Clayton?

Tarzan: Not Clayton! *&&X%! Not Clayton!

Angered by seeing the gorillas trapped and about to be shot at, Tarzan went straight into the fight with the Heartless. Sora, Soejammy and Kitty brought out their Keyblades and the group helped Tarzan in the fight. Donald was using magic to deal with the Heartless as Sora and Kitty were using magic and striking at the Heartless to beat them. Goofy was helping by blocking any strikes from behind when the group were focused on another Powerwild. Soejammy however had a different focus. Instead of focusing on the Heartless, his focus was on Clayton as he immediately started to strike at him. Strike after strike was delivered from Soejammy's Oblivion that landed on Clayton, though Clayton did something that made many confused. After receiving a lot of strikes, Clayton was up against the cliff of the wall and pointed his gun in Sora's and Tarzan's direction. Though instead of shooting at them, he raised his gun, the wall behind Clayton suddenly exploded to reveal more to the area behind him with a waterfall in the distance.

Sora: Huh? How did-

Soejammy: Don't get careless... Clayton just brought in backup...

Not understanding what Soejammy was talking about, Tarzan rushed towards Clayton with his spear raised. But when he got close, something sent Tarzan back and the group saw Clayton somehow floating in the air!

Kitty: Okay... Um... What?!

Soejammy: You all attack when Clayton is focused on me... I'll be the bait.

Donald: Oh no you-

Ignoring Donald's words, Soejammy soon rushed forward while Clayton fired at him. Soejammy blocked the shot as he squinted his eyes. Soejammy soon dodged to the right to dodge a slam that caused dirt to get put into the air.

Goofy: Huh?! How did Jammy-?

Soejammy: Clayton is riding an invisible Heartless! Take a look where Clayton is! You can see that the area under him is being distorted! The Heartless can bend light around itself and make it invisible! The Heartless is named Stealth Sneak!

Hearing the sound of a pair of hands being brought together, the Stealth Sneak began to charge up a blast in its hands to then fire at Soejammy. Soejammy raised his weapon to block the shot, but the attack bounced off and sent Soejammy flying into the wall.

Soejammy: Gah!!

Kitty: Jammy!

Beat: Big bro! Are you okay?!

Soejammy: Oh, I'm as fine as can be after being SENT FLYING INTO THE WALL!!!

Beat: Okay, yeah, he's mad.

Soejammy: Ya think?! Now focus!!! Strike while it's distracted on me! We got to turn that beast visible for us to attack!

Soejammy soon heard loud footsteps beginning to make their way to him as he soon got up to dodge and the wall exploded upon contact with the Stealth Sneak. Soejammy getting into a crouch, he jumped into the air and then threw his Oblivion. The attack fails when it shows Clayton shooting the Keyblade out of the air and landing onto a tree trunk.

Clayton: You're going to have to try harder than that, boy.

Soejammy: I may be a boy, but you're an old man in my eyes.

Clayton: "Old man"?! I'll have you eat those words, and then I'll have fun with your friends.

Soejammy glared at Clayton and summoned Oblivion back to his hand.

Soejammy: Oh yeah? Go ahead and try me. You're so lame, you can't even fight me without that pet lizard you're riding on.

Clayton yelled as he loaded his gun back up and commanded the Stealth Sneak to charge at Soejammy. Soejammy jumped to the side and began to run as the Stealth Sneak followed him. When it stopped, it soon got onto its hind legs and two energy balls were charging up. Soejammy prepared his Keyblade and looked to the others to begin attacking. When given the cue, the Stealth Sneak began to fire two lasers that can home in on a person's location. Soejammy blocked one, but the shot hit his shoulder. The next two were fired as Soejammy jumped to block the next one, but it soon hit him in his leg.

Soejammy: GAH!!!

With the tension rising, Soejammy was on the ground and in a defenseless state. Clayton was about to fire when a force hit the back of the Stealth Sneak. The recoil caused the Heartless to stand straight up and make Clayton worry about falling.

Clayton: Whoa there!!

Looking behind him, it was seen that Tarzan and Beat were there to interfere with the next attack to stop the hit on Soejammy.

Clayton: Why you little-!!

Clayton was about to fire when a shield hit Clayton in the chest. The shield knocks him off the Stealth Sneak and lands on the ground with his back against it. Soejammy, noticing this, began to grunt and get worried.

Soejammy: No! Without Clayton on the Heartless, we can't see it now!!

Not being able to see the Heartless, Sora tried rushing into where the Stealth Sneak was when Clayton fell off, but Sora hit nothing but air.

Sora: What??

The tension was rising more in the air as everyone was on edge since the Stealth Sneak could no longer be seen. Sora kept trying a few hits, but only kept hitting the air.

Sora: This is not good...

Kitty: How are we supposed to be able to hit something that we can't even see?!

Soejammy kept trying to get up, but found it hard as his body hurt from the damage.

Tarzan: Jammy!

Tarzan rushed over and then brought some medicine together made out of the herbs of the jungle and applied it to the areas needing healing. Soejammy felt his pain lessened as he was able to get up.

Soejammy: Thanks Tarzan.

Tarzan gave a nod with his head as Soejammy noticed that the others were having a hard time. With how tough the situation was getting, Soejammy had to take drastic measures.

Soejammy: Mini-Nep, get me the disk in my pocket...

Mini-Nep, hearing Soejammy's request, pops the disk that contained the power of the Dagger of Time. In a flashback, it showed the group flying away on the Gummi Ship and saw the world they left disappear behind them. The Dagger of Time was then turned into a disk as Soejammy had claimed to put it in his pocket.

Soejammy: (After we had left the world, I saw the place turn into nothing. The Dagger soon turned into this disk after we finished it... If I'm correct, the world was created from this disk, but if I were to personalize it... I could summon the Dagger of Time and use it as a weapon and even use its abilities... The world won't return unless the disk is back, but even then, there would only be a place to visit... We can't go back... But...)

Taking the disk from Mini-Nep, Soejammy began to focus his own power into the disk. Sand and wind began to swirl around Soejammy as his hair was being lifted by the updraft. Tarzan backed away as if afraid of the suddenness of the wind around Soejammy. Opening his eyes, Soejammy called out to the item he wished to acquire.

Soejammy: Dagger of Time!!

The disk then glowed brightly as everyone looked to Soejammy on seeing him as the disk turned into the Dagger once more! Soejammy got into a dual wielding stance as he prepared for the fight.

Sora: Wait, what did you just do??

Jiminy, popping out of Sora's hood, looked at Jammy in surprise.

Jiminy: Jammy! Do you know what happened when that Dagger was used last time?!

Soejammy: Relax Jiminy! The hourglass can't even be interacted with! But we need the Dagger in case something happens!

Donald: Like what?! What are you talking about?!

Soejammy ignored Donald's comment as he began to go into a deep focus mode. Taking great surroundings of his areas to see what was out of place. Looking at an area behind Donald and Goofy, Soejammy began to run into a sprint towards Donald and Goofy with a serious look on his face.

Donald: Wak!! I was just asking a question! What are you-!?

Soejammy then jumped to then bring the Dagger and Oblivion up to block the tail swipe the Stealth Sneak was planning on doing to the side.

Soejammy: Got you now!!

Soejammy then spinned to his right and then slammed his Oblivion into the side of the Stealth Sneak. The Stealth Sneak hits the ground hard as it was enough to cause the enemy to become visible.

Soejammy landed on the ground and got his weapons ready as the Stealth Sneak got up and roared out in anger.

Sora: That's what has been attacking us???

Beat: A chameleon?! A chameleon is the boss?!

Kitty: Why do you sound so surprised?? You yourself could be a boss itself given how you and the other Sayian race can get more power...

Beat was about to say something, but soon began to shut up in not being able to counter that.

Donald: Talk later and fight now!! We don't know how long it's going to be visible for!

Soejammy didn't even hesitate as he began to keep attacking the Stealth Sneak as the two charged towards each other. Donald focused his magic to aim fireballs at it. The Stealth Sneak tried using Laser Eyes to fire while homing in on Soejammy, but Goofy got in the way and was able to deflect the attack back. While this was happening, Beat rushed in to try attacking with punches, which didn't work out well as he was sent flying when he got close due to not backing away in time.

Beat: Ugh... Why do I always get sent flying?!

Kitty: Maybe rushing straight towards it wasn't the best idea bro...

Sora: Ugh... Maybe we should try to work on some blocking in the future...

Beat: What's "blocking"?

Sora and Kitty glanced at each other when Beat asked this, their expression saying what they were thinking... "How the heck does he not know what blocking is?!"

Sora: We'll... Work on that another time, not the time to explain.

Beat: Oh right, giant Heartless to fight!

After saying this and before anyone could stop him, the reckless Saiyan rushed straight towards the Stealth Sneak again... And was once again sent flying...

Kitty: Okay, before anyone rushes in again, we need to think of a plan and fast!! Obviously, just rushing towards it isn't working out well. But maybe if we try sneaking around it, we may be able to get even just a few hits on it?

Sora: Yeah? Then what about Jammy??

Sora points to Soejammy as he was seen riding on top of the Stealth Sneak, and with a change of clothes as he was now a cowboy.

Soejammy: YEEEEHAWWWWW! This bull has a bunch of spirit, but I can do a WHOLE lot of rough housing!!!

Seeing what Sora was pointing too, a reaction of a deadpan look, sweatdrop and a facepalm was seen at the same time from Kitty.

Kitty: Okay, let's just try our best to ignore the usual craziness from Jammy for now...

Sora: Focus on Clayton...?

Kitty: It's a long shot, but maybe if we can beat-

A gunshot could be heard as Kitty felt an agonizing pain in her chest as she was flung backwards. Clayton having a smug look at shooting someone down as a horrified look appeared on Sora's face.

Sora: KITTY!!

Jiminy popping out of Sora's hood, gasped at seeing this happen.

Jiminy: Oh, my stars!

Hearing Kitty's name being called out, Soejammy looked and began to stare in horror as everyone began to head towards where Kitty was. Sounds of whimpering could be heard as Soejammy gripped Oblivion to thrust through the head of the Stealth Sneak. Not focusing on the Heartless being stunned, Soejammy rushed over to see about Kitty.

Soejammy: Kitty?! Are you okay?! Are you-

Dread began to spread across Soejammy's face on seeing Kitty getting hurt from a fatal wound. Blood was rapidly coming out of her as Soejammy began to panic and hold Kitty in his arms.

Soejammy: KITTY!!!

Though the wound was fatal, and blood kept rapidly coming out, Kitty only looked at everyone with a soft smile. Tears were threatening to fall, but she did her best to remain strong through the pain to not worry anyone.

Kitty: D-Don't worry, I'll be fine... There's the Heartless and Clayton to deal with, that should be your priority...

Soejammy looked at Kitty and began to yell.

Soejammy: Stop playing the tough card, you idiot! No way am I leaving your side!

Kitty: You're the idiot here... If we don't do something about the Heartless... Then this world will be swallowed in darkness...

Soejammy: You just want me to leave you here?! TO WATCH YOU DIE IN MY ARMS AGAIN?!

The smile was replaced with a frown as some tears started to fall. Kitty looked Soejammy in the eyes and whispered.

Kitty: I want you, our friends, this world, and its inhabitants... I want you all to be safe...

Soejammy held Kitty's hand tightly as he began to cry.

Soejammy: BUT I CAN'T LOSE YOU AGAIN...!!

More tears kept falling, but Kitty was able to give one small smile through the pain and sadness to try and give some comfort.

Kitty: I'll still be with you... But this world and all other worlds, our friends... They need you more... To keep fighting...

Soejammy: Please don't die... Not again...!

Kitty: Be strong for me... I love you...

Though wishing she was able to express how she felt more, all the feelings in her heart, it wasn't possible... Saying those final words, the strength left Kitty as her body fell limp in Soejammy's arms. Hearing those words being heard again, Soejammy began to feel all his rage build up, the sound of laughter could be heard as Clayton got onto his beast. Soejammy began to breathe and growl, mist was beginning to appear off of him as Jiminy began to worry more!

Jiminy: Oh no...

No one understood why Jiminy was growing more worried as Donald asked him what's going on.

Donald: What's going on Jiminy? Why do you look so concerned?

Jiminy: This happened in the last world we were in... When this situation happened before, Jammy lost control of his darkness...!

The others looked towards Soejammy when he began to get angrier, but before they could do anything, Soejammy looked at the Dagger he had and began to yell.

Soejammy: DAGGER OF TIME!!!

Hitting the switch, the Dagger activated its power that would allow the user to rewind time. Soejammy felt his mind leave his body and observe the area around him. He focused more on where Kitty would be shot at and where it came from. When looking, Soejammy could see how far the shot came from as it was 50 meters away from where Kitty got shot from. As when Soejammy ended the rewind, it would be about ten seconds before Kitty gets shot. Looking towards Kitty talking to Sora, they fail to notice Clayton aiming his sights on Kitty!

Soejammy: NO!!

Soejammy felt a surge of energy as he turned into dark smoke and dashed quickly towards where Sora and Kitty were. When Clayton fired, Soejammy began to reform out of the smoke and in front of Sora and Kitty to deflect the shot. The two became surprised by Soejammy's sudden appearance.

Sora: Jammy?! Where did you just come from?

Kitty: D-Did you just...Come out of smoke?

Soejammy began to growl and release small particles of darkness from his body. Soejammy looked at Clayton and glared at him.

Soejammy: Clayton... Clayton...!

Soejammy began to get angrier as Sora and Kitty noticed black substances crawling up his body. Soejammy growling more, began to walk slowly towards Clayton with his eyes glued on Clayton.

Soejammy: Kill... Destroy... Crush...!

Worry immediately was shown on Sora's and Kitty's faces as they rushed after Jammy to try and stop him, standing in front of him to try and block his path.

Kitty: Jammy, stop! This is not you!!

Sora: You have to control the darkness! Don't let it take control of you!!

Soejammy: Clayton...! Killed...! Kitty...!!

The darkness creeped more onto Soejammy as he got angrier. Kitty was speechless at hearing that Clayton had killed her, but Sora still kept trying to help Soejammy with the darkness.

Sora: But if you lose yourself to the darkness, then who knows what could happen! Don't you want to save your friends? You need to control this to save them!

Soejammy didn't have much restraint as he only had one objective so far: Destroy who caused him to feel the pain of loss.

Soejammy: I'm going to kill you, you fucking hunter!

Clayton: Now wait a minute, we can talk about this...!

Soejammy: "Talk"? You want to "talk"?!

This caused Soejammy to get angrier as the ground began to shake softly with pebbles beginning to rise slowly.

Soejammy: You don't deserve a chance to talk your way out of this!!

Clayton: If I can't talk my way out of it, I was able to buy some time~

Before Soejammy could question it, he was soon hit by the Stealth Sneak that caused him to be pinned to the tree with Clayton aiming his gun at him.

Clayton: Too easy, boy~

Soejammy began to get angrier at the lies and tricks Clayton uses as he gets his arms free and grabs onto the Stealth Sneak. More darkness began to expel out of Soejammy as was building up energy.

Soejammy: DON'T FUCKING TEST ME, MOTHER FUCKER!!!

Soejammy began to channel his power between his hands and looked at the Stealth Sneak with rage and pain in his eyes.

Soejammy: EAT THIS, YOU INVISIBLE SHIT!!!

After channeling his energy, Soejammy threw his attack at the Stealth Sneak as the contact exploded in front of the Stealth Sneak. The blast caused the Heartless to be sent flying into the rocks near Clayton as even he was shocked too. When looking back at Soejammy, Soejammy was already in front of Clayton and scared him.

Soejammy: You would rather waste the life of a human being...! You would rather sacrifice a life for a prize of your own right...!

Clayton: H-Hold on! Come now...! I would never-!

Soejammy: YOU FUCKING BETTER SHUT UP!!! YOU ARE A LYING, SILVER TONGUED SNAKE!!! ALL YOU EVER CARED FOR WAS WANTING A GORILLA TO BE A PRIZE!!! YOU DIDN'T CARE WHO GOT IN YOUR WAY!!! YOUR PRIDE AS A HUNTER MEANT MORE THAN THE SAFETY OF PEOPLE YOU WERE HIRED TO PROTECT!!!

Clayton was backing up away from Soejammy in fear as he looked to everyone else that would try to help him, but they felt that they didn't want to mess with Jammy more. Soejammy began to cause the ground to tremble more roughly. The Stealth Sneak got up and roared in wanting to surprise Soejammy as Soejammy vanished. Loud cries could be heard as the Stealth Sneak was pushed to the wall and it cried out in pain. The cause was Soejammy dispelling his Keyblade and Dagger to have his hand thrusted into the chest of the beast and look at the Stealth Sneak.

Soejammy: You, lizard, are nothing more than a byproduct of a bigger scheme going on in this fucked up star system. In all honesty, just fucking die already.

Soejammy soon then clutched tightly on the heart of the Heartless and ripped it out with his own hands. The Stealth Sneak cried out in pain as it soon disappeared in nothing but smoke. Soejammy looked at the heart in his hand as he smiled maliciously at it and crushed it in his hands! When looking at Clayton, he began to slowly approach him once more. When Clayton tried to run, Soejammy rushed in to grab Clayton by the throat and slam him to the ground.

Clayton: AUGH!!!

Soejammy: Don't worry~ Your pain will end soon enough~

Clayton: P-Please...! Don't kill me...!

Soejammy: You should have thought about it before you tried to shoot the kitten... YOU-

Getting in the way, Tarzan kicked Soejammy in the chest and was trying to protect Clayton.

Tarzan: Jammy! Stop!

Soejammy: Out of the way.

Tarzan: Not yourself! Not lose heart!

Soejammy: You need to step out of the way and let me kill him!!

Tarzan looked at Jammy and stood his ground and closed his eyes. Soejammy was getting furious as Tarzan wouldn't move. When Soejammy was about to charge at Clayton, a Shadow rose from the ground and soon attacked Clayton. Before everyone's eyes, Clayton's heart was being taken as the heart was being consumed slowly into its body. Clayton was gasping as he soon disappeared into nothing before everyone as the Shadow soon disappeared too. Soejammy looked where Clayton was as he got onto his hands and knees and began to slam against it.

Soejammy: GOD DAMN IT!!! FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!

The ground was cracking and breaking as everyone was getting worried about their current predicament as Kitty couldn't take it anymore and had to do something. Despite the cracking and breaking ground, Kitty didn't hesitate and rushed towards Soejammy and wrapped her arms around him tightly.

Kitty: Look, I'm here! Clayton is gone and we don't have to worry about him anymore, everyone is safe! You need to calm down, the situation is sorted!

Soejammy began to try and struggle as darkness was trying to envelop him more and more to make him lose control. Kitty was getting desperate as she forced Soejammy to look her in the eyes and try to keep him looking at her.

Kitty: It's okay Jammy! It's okay, you don't need to worry anymore. Everyone is here and alive, we have helped to protect this world. Once the Keyhole is sealed, nothing bad will happen here. Don't let the darkness take control of you...!

Soejammy kept yelling in rage as he was looking Kitty in the eyes as he could see tears rolling down her cheeks. When seeing her cry like this, his loud roars of anger and frustration were beginning to regress slowly as the darkness around his body was beginning to go away too. Seeing the darkness beginning to go away, Kitty was relieved but still worried.

Kitty: Are you okay? Did you get hurt? Feel like any darkness might still try and take over?!

Soejammy was silent as he didn't even want to say anything. Soejammy felt too scared as his own fury and rage was causing the darkness to be shown around him as he was scared of his power. Seeing the darkness, Kitty held onto Soejammy tighter trying to help give comfort.

Kitty: It's okay... We can help you. Everyone will help you with this darkness, you're our friend and part of this team, we're not going to let you go through this alone.

Soejammy was silent as he looked at Kitty.

Soejammy: Please seal the Keyhole... I... I need to recuperate on the ship... Please...

Though Kitty was still concerned, she looked at Soejammy and gave a small smile and nod.

Kitty: Got it, I'll make sure to seal the Keyhole and make sure the world is safe. No need to worry.

Soejammy tried his best to give a smile as he soon became sad again as he got up and went to head to the ship. Sora, Donald and Goofy looked at Jammy as he walked by them. Soejammy had a look on his face that showed how he really felt as he too knew something was wrong. Though many were concerned about Soejammy and wanted to be there for him, right now they knew there was a task to be done to seal the Keyhole. Even if they wanted to help, they wouldn't have had a chance as Kerchak came back to the scene, lifted Sora up and threw him on top of the cliff! Following Sora, Kerchak had then also thrown Goofy and Donald, but reluctantly helped Kitty and Beat up without throwing her in knowing Chibi.

Donald: How come they didn't get thrown...?

Kitty: I guess there's perks to being friends with Chibi, or the King of the gorillas in this case...

Beat: Did we forget to mention he is their king?

Sora, Donald or Goofy didn't know how to respond to this, surprised that a little kid was King of the gorillas. While they were in shock, Tarzan climbed up to where the group are before looking back at Kerchak and Kala who joined his side, the other gorillas behind them. After looking at each other for a few moments, Kerchak, Kala and the other gorillas all turned around to leave the scene. When the gorillas turned to leave, the group looked behind them to see the waterfalls as Tarzan spoke.

Tarzan: Tarzan, home.

The sound of waterfalls crashing against the water in the distance felt calming to hear. Off to the side, there was a pathway going into some caves as the group found a way to continue moving forward.

Location: Cavern of Hearts

As the group arrived at a dead-end location, the group began to feel like they reached all they could in the world to find the Keyhole. Tarzan began to speak to the group. As they walked closer to the tree, Jane and Terk walked in to check on the others.

Tarzan: *&&X%.

Sora: This is your home? But that means...

Sora was going to say something else, but then Tarzan raised a hand to halt him as he then began to listen. As everyone was curious, they could begin hearing the waterfalls in the distance, even in the caves.

Goofy: Huh?

Jane: The waterfalls... They're echoing all the way here.

Tarzan: *&&X%. Friends there. See friends.

As if analyzing what Tarzan was saying, Jane was beginning to understand what Tarzan meant.

Jane: Oh, now I've got it. *&&X% means heart. Friends in our hearts.

Tarzan: Heart...

When Sora finally understood what Tarzan was meaning, Sora got disheartened by this.

Sora: Oh, so that's what it meant...

Tarzan: Friends, same heart. Clayton, lose heart. Jammy... Almost lose heart... No heart, no see friends. No heart, no friends.

Kitty didn't say anything, lost in her thoughts concerned about Soejammy and fearing what could happen if he lost control. Feeling how some conversations have affected each other in the group, Sora and Donald began to apologize to one another.

Sora: Sorry about what I said.

Donald: I'm sorry too.

When hearing the two apologize to each other, Goofy pulled the group into a hug while talking.

Goofy: Yeah. All for one, huh?

A bright blue glowing light attracted the group's attention as they all looked at it. Butterflies were seen when the light died down, some flying away to reveal this world's Keyhole. Remembering the promise to seal the Keyhole for Soejammy, Kitty brought out her Oathkeeper and aimed at the Keyhole. A beam of light shot out the tip of the Keyblade and into the Keyhole, locking it and keeping this world safe from the danger of darkness and the Heartless. Like before, when the Keyhole was locked, a gummi piece fell onto the floor in front of the group.

Donald: A gummi!

Goofy: But it's sure not the king's.

As the group was looking at the gummi, Terk went up to Donald and nudged him to get his attention. As Jane and Tarzan saw this, Jane spoke observing something.

Jane: I think someone has a new admirer.

In response to this, instead of making himself a roast duck, Donald became frantic instead while shaking his head and waving his arms around.

Donald: No, no, no. no! Daisy would kill me!

This caused everyone there to laugh at seeing Donald so frantic as he feared Daisy plucking his feathers off.

Location: Gummi Ship

With the group having met back up at Jane's tent, Tarzan had given Sora a new chain for his Keyblade to be able to wield the Jungle King. When returning to the Gummi Ship, with Chibi now joining them, the group saw Soejammy fixing the ship slowly with a distant look on his face. Kitty looked at Sora and Donald and tried to motion at them to say something.

Sora: Hey, umm Jammy... I'm sorry I grabbed at you earlier and caused the steering wheel to break...

Donald: And I'm sorry for getting mad at you when the steering wheel broke...

Soejammy got up and looked at Sora and Donald as he sighed.

Soejammy: It's okay... Sorry about what happened in the fight... I don't know why I keep losing control...

Donald: You're going to need to work real hard on controlling that darkness of yours, so it doesn't cause more trouble for us! But... We'll make sure to help where we can too.

Soejammy: Yeah... Thanks...

Feeling sad still, Soejammy took a seat in the passenger seat of the ship.

Soejammy: I... I fixed the wheel of the ship while you all sealed the Keyhole...

Donald: Thank you. I'll be able to start getting us back on the journey again soon now that it's fixed.

Soejammy: Yeah... That would be great...

Feeling sad still, Soejammy just began strapping his seatbelt on as the event of what happened earlier still weighed on his mind. Kitty was about to try and say something else, but her Oathkeeper, Soejammy's Oblivion, and Sora's Kingdom Key appeared in their hands. A green glow shown at the tip of the Keyblades as they and even Donald had learned how to cast healing magic.

Soejammy: Guess from this experience, we just "healed" the situation between us?

Deadpan looks were sent Soejammy's way from the pun, but no one could disagree this did seem to help the situation. Though it didn't stop Donald from being his grumpy self

Donald: Why did I have to be stuck with a chosen one who always gives bad jokes...?

Soejammy: Come on, I thought we "cured" the tension between us~

Donald groaned while starting the ship's engine up to help start getting ready to head to the next destination.

Donald: Am I going to be hearing this all the way to the next world...?

Soejammy: Well, if you give me the controls of the ship, we could make it there in a minute~

Donald: Over my beak you will...!

While Donald made that statement, Soejammy had disappeared from his seat when Donald had closed his eyes in making that statement and looked around.

Donald: WHAT?! Oh no...

Looking at the seat of the cockpit, Soejammy was in the seat and beginning to activate the charging sequence for the boosters.

Donald: No! I strictly forbid you from piloting again!!

Soejammy: Oh, don't worry your tail feathers~ This is basically a shared ship now since I helped repair it~

Donald: Not in your world of thinking! Get out of the seat!

Soejammy: I would, but how else would I be able to play one of my catchy tunes on the way to the next world~?

Donald: What in the name of all that is light did you do...?

Soejammy smirked as he soon began to play the song that he wanted to hear.

Soejammy: This~

When beginning to hear the song, Donald was not gonna want to hear this as they travel to the next world.

Donald: No!! Turn that off or I will-!!

Soejammy: Can't hear you! FLOORING!!!

Stepping on the gas, everyone was propelled to the wall, while Kitty had the idea to strap in before Soejammy had launched. Soejammy was about to begin singing when he looked towards Chibi and looked at everyone else who was stuck to the wall behind him.

Soejammy: How are you-?

Chibi: I'm the closest thing to a God and the reason gravity doesn't affect me.

Soejammy just looked at Chibi and shrugged his shoulders.

Soejammy: Works for me. Would have been funnier if you said, "I don't understand the laws of physics."

Chibi: But I do know the laws though...

Soejammy sighed as he just looked at the way ahead of him.

Soejammy: Just keep staying you, Chibi.

Soejammy began to drive to the next world to continue with their quest.

World: ???

Location: Villains' hideout.

In the world where the Villains are observing the group, Maleficent had a serious look on her face as Chronos entered the room.

Chronos: Everything okay?

Maleficent: If you speak that another world was protected by those Keyblade Wielders, then no.

Chronos: Anything else?

Maleficent looked at the projection on her table and looked very closely at Soejammy.

Maleficent: The boy with the dark Keyblade has been showing signs of strong darkness in his heart. He even overtook a Heartless by slamming it into a rock surface and ripping out the heart. It was almost as if the darkness in his heart was being fueled by his anger and pain.

Chronos: As a good old saying goes, "You either die a hero, or you live long enough to become the villain." Guess his passion is beginning to make him a villain. How laughable.

A new voice could be heard as they made themselves apparent before Maleficent and Chronos.

???: Even if the boy is their own personal problem, we still have two Keyblade Wielders capable of sealing the Keyholes. Just two alone is still our own problem.

Stepping out of the shadows, a man by the name of Jafar could be seen as he stared at Maleficent.

Jafar: Even if they somehow quell the anger in this Soejammy's heart, should they have means to tackle multiple worlds, we will be in a situation of needing to hasten our plans as well.

As Maleficent was about to speak, Chronos cut her off to answer Jafar.

Chronos: Even if they somehow do it. Soejammy can't hide the fact his heart is susceptible to the darkness. His heart has been tainted for a long time.

Maleficent: And just how do you know?

Chronos looked at Soejammy and chuckled.

Chronos: Just a bit of history. That's all.

As Chronos was about to speak next a thought came to his head.

Chronos: And just where are those pesky robots at? Weren't they stationed in the world I ordered them to?

Maleficent pulled up a projection on her table to show Grappler Gouf and Zapper Zaku still trying to lead their soldiers.

Zaku (Projection): Okay, I think we're on the right track this time.

Gouf (Projection): And I say, you're wrong.

Zaku (Projection): What makes you say that?!

Gouf (Projection): Oh gee, let me guess...

Pointing to a tree, 10 slash marks could be seen on the tree as Grappler Gouf had tick marks on his head.

Gouf (Projection): I KEEP CUTTING INTO THE TREE WE BEEN PASSING BY 10 TIMES NOW!!

Zapper Zaku looked at the tree and then at Grappler Gouf.

Zaku (Projection): I don't believe you.

Grappler Gouf yelled as he jumped on Zapper Zaku and began to punch at each other. The Zakos, having marched with them all day, soon fell over from exhaustion. Chronos looked at this and sighed while looking disappointed.

Chronos: Remind me why they're here again?

Maleficent: They are just the tools we need to act as a proxy for us. When they had lost their own war, we gave them purpose.

Chronos: And this is why I'm the leader here now, and not you, you pathetic witch.

Maleficent grew angry as she stomped her staff to the ground and looked at Chronos in rage.

Maleficent: You DARE call me "pathetic"?!

Chronos: Considering you just hide behind people who actually GAIN power in your stead while hiding behind them, yes. I really do think that way.

Maleficent was about to cast magic, when she felt a blade near her throat and the whisper of Chronos.

Chronos: And before you can even make a spell chant, I can think of 10,000 ways I can kill you with a sword. I would be quiet if I was in your position.

Being put on the spot like this, Maleficent began to relax slowly as Chronos soon sheathed his blade.

Chronos: Now, summon Hades. I have a special task for him before the Keyblade wielders arrive at Olympus.

This caused Jafar to raise an eyebrow when hearing this and looked at Chronos.

Jafar: And why ask a God to do dirty work for yourself?

Chronos looked at Jafar and began to chuckle softly.

Chronos: Because I have a feeling, he and another God could be made quite the good friends~

Chronos began to chuckle before walking away to his own chambers and leaving Maleficent and Jafar confused by Chronos' cryptic message.

Chapter 5. End.

Secret cutscene...

World: Deep Jungle

Location: Treetops

Off into the distance, Soejammy's anger rang out as the ears of an individual could hear the scream as they walked along the tree roots in the jungle.

???: What was that? That sounded like...

Thinking on who it could be, the individual shook their head in thinking of something.

???: No, that couldn't have been him... He shouldn't even be here at all... Regardless... Still need to figure out how to get there...

Talking to themself, the individual summoned a Keyblade of their own and pointed it far enough to create a portal. Walking into it, the individual disappears along with the portal closing behind them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

268 108 10
Your Romance is here!! __________________________ Where are you looking at? The Summary is given below my sweet intruder! ;) By the way you are welc...
416 15 6
(This book is being remade) So here we go again with another story idea my friends! What I have here is an idea that was solely based on the anime of...
72 38 34
In the face of adversity, the girl embraced her true beauty, including the captivating shade of her piercing navy blue eyes. She refused to let the t...
26.5K 507 61
Okay, it's hard to see him this way but since he's legal now, I will include kissing and possibly handsy contact into the story, but nothing R-rated...